Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai (52530 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingscee:
I want to comment but my heart dey tell me say no do am, because why anytime I want to comment on anything that concerns the Islam, nairaland go ask me, are you a Muslim?
Are you afraid to answer the question?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by festacman(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
paix:
I hope you have the fear of God in you.

I think I do but of course thats only a self-assessment as only God Himself can trully assess my fear of Him as well as the intentions of my heart for doing so. But it comes down to Grace as our fear can never be as purely out of love as required.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:

I think I do but of course thats only a self-assessment as only God Himself can trully assess my fear of Him as well as the intentions of my heart for doing so. But it comes down to Grace as our fear can never be as purely out of love as required.
That's true. Some people are religious without the fear of God in them. They carry the religion on their head and nothing in their heart.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
ostarlink:
What the north is practicing is no longer Islam. They have doctored the doctrine to their own advantage.
You mean they blend the religion and their tradition to suit their motives?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by festacman(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
paix:
That's true. Some people are religious without the fear of God in them. They carry the religion on their head and nothing in their heart.

Like I said it is difficult for you to assume for sure that "some people are religious without the fear of God in them". It is only God who has the final day on that. That's why it is often said, "Do not judge" because you would do so based on physical appearance while God will do so based on true intentions of the hearts, which He alone sees.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:

Like I said it is difficult for you to assume for sure that "some people are religious without the fear of God in them". It is only God who has the final day on that. That's why it is often said, "Do not judge" because you would do so based on physical appearance while God will do so based on true intentions of the hearts, which He alone sees.
There are some actions you and I can humanly judge on physical appearance if such people have the fear of God in them.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by festacman(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
paix:
There are some actions you and I can humanly judge on physical appearance if such people have the fear of God in them.

"... if such people have the fear of God in them".
How do you humanly judge and conclusively say that somebody has fear of God in him. My advice is you can have a personal opinion about somebody or his conduct but don't ever JUDGE a fellow frail human being because you will judge WRONGLY. Leave it for God.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:

"... if such people have the fear of God in them".
How do you humanly judge and conclusively say that somebody has fear of God in him. My advice is you can have a personal opinion about somebody or his conduct but don't ever JUDGE a fellow frail human being because you will judge WRONGLY. Leave it for God.
That's true.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by AnanseK(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:

This is the biggest baby factories without any care.

See your sisters and daughters being violated by strangers to produce children for sale just like sheep and goats.
And yet you claim civilization.
You have no shame. shocked

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
paix:
Are you afraid to answer the question?
Yes sir, before them send me bombs through the air.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Godwin2am(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Carton head clerics..... Headslaming pe.ople
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Igwe35: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tango123:

Hmmmm. A duplex for 6 million naira. Hmmmm. Including land. Hmmmm

A bungalow for 3.5 million. Hmmm. Including land. Hmmmm

No sir.. Thats just a prototype design of the duplex to be built in the estate.

The amount stated is just cost of land please.
Kindly take note.

Thank you.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingscee:

Yes sir, before them send me bombs through the air.
Don't be afraid, they're the liberal ones.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by PervertProphet: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:

I thought it's 78... lol

It is 70 virgins and 2 Houris which are transparent sex dolls. You can see right through them. Muhammad was very "Scientific" in imagining all kinds of sexual fantasy. Hahahaha!

Let the PervertProphet teach you true Islam:
This hadith Muslims will termed it Da'if but it was recorded by the Companions of Muhammad. They are just embarrassed by some of the stupid things Muhammad did and so they classify some Hadiths as Da'if and some as Sahih (authentic) but no worries. We still have other SAHIH AUTHENTIC Hadiths on the embarrassing sayings and deeds of Muhammad. Even though they also usually reject Sahih (authentic) hadiths too. Hahahaha! You can't really please Muslims, right?!!

In this one. Only 700,000 maximum followers of Muhammad (One Sect) will be admitted into the Islamic paradise. The remaining 1.6 billion Muslims today are just wasting their time. Muhammad has long selected and handed out the tickets to the Islamic Paradise. Each one of the 700,000 VIP males will get 70 wives each imported from Hell fire.

Hahahaha! Islamic Paradise will have 70 wives imported from Hell-fire for each male and that will be. Please, take up your Calculators. 70wives/sex-mate multipled by 700,000 maximum male followers of Muhammad will equal 49,000,000 wives for sex in the paradise. Can you beat that!!!. I don't know who will broker this transfer of consignment between Allah and Satan. That is the movement of the consignment of women from Hell-fire to the Islamic Paradise.

Hahahaha! I guess it will be the Igbo Muslims from Imo and Ebonyi States who might smuggle it from "Kaaba Way". You know Igbos are generally the Importers and Exporters while the Yoruba Muslims like Empiree, aadoiza, and AntiChristian will prepare the fictitious paper works for Satan to do a transfer of ownership of this consignment that will leave Hell (Jahannam) for Jannah.

The problem is the 700,000 followers of Muhammad have long been selected for Islamic paradise. Muslim women, wives, mothers, sisters, nieces, aunts, females, etcetera. My heart just breaks for all these beautiful Muslim females. They are just toiling so hard in vain. Muhammad said majority of Hell occupants will be you the Faithful females. Is this what you all want for yourselves. Beautiful Muslim females.
I guess Muhammad had to make arrangement for Hell to first be populated more by Muslim females then from this is where he wants Satan to prepare the 49,000,000 consignment that will be delivered to the chosen 700,000 males in the Islamic paradise. Even that is not still enough. 1.6 Billion Muslims and just 49,000,000 picked out for females?!! There will be 2 Houris I guess this will be the Jinns from Satan that will be parceled alongside the 70 wives each from Hell to the Islamic paradise making it 49m wives and 1.4m Houris each. No wonder this Hadith says Allah has to make the Penis of these 700,000 followers of Muhammad permanently hard. Hahahaha! If not I doubt that they will be able to do the job. The private parts of the 49m wives and the 1.4m Houris will be desirable and always ready. I guess there will never be any dryness.

Notice how dishonest these Muslim Scholars are. They classify this Hadith as weak but besides it in bracket is the word, DARUSSALAM. This is an Arabic Word that means ABODE OF PEACE for those of you who don't know so basically Islamic Paradise is called the ABODE OF PARADISE meaning that the classification of this Hadith as Da'if was made hundred of years after Muhammad has said this and this is just one of the many dishonest ways Muslim Scholars try to cover up the many embarrassing details of Muhammad.

Wise people would have thought instead of the constant ungodly moves to defend this PervertProphet who lived for himself while professing himself to be a Prophet. How can this man going by his sayings or deeds ever be from God? Muslims, ask yourself honest questions and come out of these falsehood to Jesus.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ الأَزْرَقُ أَبُو مَرْوَانَ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ يَزِيدَ بْنِ أَبِي مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ خَالِدِ بْنِ مَعْدَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ مَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ يُدْخِلُهُ اللَّهُ الْجَنَّةَ إِلاَّ زَوَّجَهُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ زَوْجَةً ثِنْتَيْنِ مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ وَسَبْعِينَ مِنْ مِيرَاثِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ مَا مِنْهُنَّ وَاحِدَةٌ إِلاَّ وَلَهَا قُبُلٌ شَهِيٌّ وَلَهُ ذَكَرٌ لاَ يَنْثَنِي ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ هِشَامُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ مِنْ مِيرَاثِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ يَعْنِي رِجَالاً دَخَلُوا النَّارَ فَوَرِثَ أَهْلُ الْجَنَّةِ نِسَاءَهُمْ كَمَا وُرِثَتِ امْرَأَةُ فِرْعَوْنَ ‏‏

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).'"

Da'if (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4337
Arabic : Book 37, Hadith 4481
Sunan Ibn Majah

This one is SAHIH according to Muslims classification which means it is authentic.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ الْمُقَدَّمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا فُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَيَدْخُلَنَّ مِنْ أُمَّتِي سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا ـ أَوْ سَبْعُمِائَةِ أَلْفٍ ـ لاَ يَدْخُلُ أَوَّلُهُمْ حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ آخِرُهُمْ، وَجُوهُهُمْ عَلَى صُورَةِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ ‏"
Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Verily! 70,000 or 700,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether; so that the first and the last amongst them will enter at the same time, and their faces will be glittering like the bright full moon."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3247
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 58
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 470  
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو غَسَّانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَيَدْخُلَنَّ الْجَنَّةَ مِنْ أُمَّتِي سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا أَوْ سَبْعُمِائَةِ أَلْفٍ ـ شَكَّ فِي أَحَدِهِمَا ـ مُتَمَاسِكِينَ، آخِذٌ بَعْضُهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ، حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ أَوَّلُهُمْ وَآخِرُهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ، وَوُجُوهُهُمْ عَلَى ضَوْءِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ ‏"
Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Seventy-thousand or seven-hundred thousand of my followers (the narrator is in doubt as to the correct number) will enter Paradise holding each other till the first and the last of them enter Paradise at the same time, and their faces will have a glitter like that of the moon at night when it is full."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6543
In-book : Book 81, Hadith 132
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 551  
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو غَسَّانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَيَدْخُلَنَّ الْجَنَّةَ مِنْ أُمَّتِي سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا أَوْ سَبْعُمِائَةِ أَلْفٍ ـ شَكَّ فِي أَحَدِهِمَا ـ مُتَمَاسِكِينَ، آخِذٌ بَعْضُهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ، حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ أَوَّلُهُمْ وَآخِرُهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ، وَوُجُوهُهُمْ عَلَى ضَوْءِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ ‏"
Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Seventy-thousand or seven-hundred thousand of my followers (the narrator is in doubt as to the correct number) will enter Paradise holding each other till the first and the last of them enter Paradise at the same time, and their faces will have a glitter like that of the moon at night when it is full."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6543
In-book : Book 81, Hadith 132
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 551  
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَمْرٍو، حَدَّثَنَا قَتَادَةُ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ إِنَّ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ افْتَرَقَتْ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَإِنَّ أُمَّتِي سَتَفْتَرِقُ عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً كُلُّهَا فِي النَّارِ إِلاَّ وَاحِدَةً وَهِيَ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏'
It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"The Children of Israel split into seventy-one sects, and my nation will split into seventy-two, all of which will be in Hell apart from one, which is the main body."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 3993
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 68
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3993
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي زَيْدٌ ـ هُوَ ابْنُ أَسْلَمَ ـ عَنْ عِيَاضِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، قَالَ خَرَجَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي أَضْحًى ـ أَوْ فِطْرٍ ـ إِلَى الْمُصَلَّى، فَمَرَّ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ فَقَالَ ‏‏ يَا مَعْشَرَ النِّسَاءِ تَصَدَّقْنَ، فَإِنِّي أُرِيتُكُنَّ أَكْثَرَ أَهْلِ النَّارِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقُلْنَ وَبِمَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ تُكْثِرْنَ اللَّعْنَ، وَتَكْفُرْنَ الْعَشِيرَ، مَا رَأَيْتُ مِنْ نَاقِصَاتِ عَقْلٍ وَدِينٍ أَذْهَبَ لِلُبِّ الرَّجُلِ الْحَازِمِ مِنْ إِحْدَاكُنَّ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَ وَمَا نُقْصَانُ دِينِنَا وَعَقْلِنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَلَيْسَ شَهَادَةُ الْمَرْأَةِ مِثْلَ نِصْفِ شَهَادَةِ الرَّجُلِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَ بَلَى‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ مِنْ نُقْصَانِ عَقْلِهَا، أَلَيْسَ إِذَا حَاضَتْ لَمْ تُصَلِّ وَلَمْ تَصُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَ بَلَى‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ مِنْ نُقْصَانِ دِينِهَا ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

[b]Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."[/b]

Sahih al-Bukhari 304
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 301  
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَاتِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَعْقُوبُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَخِي ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عَمِّهِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي نَافِعٌ، مَوْلَى أَبِي قَتَادَةَ الأَنْصَارِيِّ أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ كَيْفَ أَنْتُمْ إِذَا نَزَلَ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ فِيكُمْ وَأَمَّكُمْ ‏"
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that he[b] heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:

What would you do when the son of Mary would descend and lead you?
[/b]
Sahih Muslim 155 e
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 300
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 1, Hadith 291
Sahih Muslim

What more proof do you need that Muhammad can't save. He just loves to talk so many fables.

John 3:12-21 NIV — I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.” For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Awwal288(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
danduchi:
I'm from the north (Kaduna sef) but tbh the north is the problem of this country. I'm not trying to be a tribal bigot but I love the Igbo's and wished I was one... Core northerners love to suffer aswear... The rate of ignorance and poverty there ehhh, even if Nigeria is on course for development, the North will draw it back.
embarassed
danduchi:
I'm from the north (Kaduna sef) but tbh the north is the problem of this country. I'm not trying to be a tribal bigot but I love the Igbo's and wished I was one... Core northerners love to suffer aswear... The rate of ignorance and poverty there ehhh, even if Nigeria is on course for development, the North will draw it back.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by babajero(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa:
that could be the daughter of the teacher!!

This news is 100%fake! There's nothing like Almajiri girls!

The Teacher normally lives with the Almajiris together with his family but in a different apartment!

So stop dishing out fake news!

The Almajiri system you're using to mock the north is now over! Look for another means!!
Almajiri over? Wait till election come first.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by PervertProphet: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Just as I am still yet to recover from what Yahweh asked them to go do to this innocent and harmless little children and animals for something they know nothing about.

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Muhammad was a liar. Poison was not supposed to kill the prophet according to the sayings of the Jews that he was copying:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّهُ قَالَ لَمَّا فُتِحَتْ خَيْبَرُ أُهْدِيَتْ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم شَاةٌ فِيهَا سَمٌّ، فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ اجْمَعُوا لِي مَنْ كَانَ هَا هُنَا مِنَ الْيَهُودِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَجُمِعُوا لَهُ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنِّي سَائِلُكُمْ عَنْ شَىْءٍ فَهَلْ أَنْتُمْ صَادِقِيَّ عَنْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا نَعَمْ يَا أَبَا الْقَاسِمِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَنْ أَبُوكُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا أَبُونَا فُلاَنٌ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ كَذَبْتُمْ بَلْ أَبُوكُمْ فُلاَنٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا صَدَقْتَ وَبَرِرْتَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ هَلْ أَنْتُمْ صَادِقِيَّ عَنْ شَىْءٍ إِنْ سَأَلْتُكُمْ عَنْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا نَعَمْ يَا أَبَا الْقَاسِمِ، وَإِنْ كَذَبْنَاكَ عَرَفْتَ كَذِبَنَا كَمَا عَرَفْتَهُ فِي أَبِينَا‏.‏ قَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَنْ أَهْلُ النَّارِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا نَكُونُ فِيهَا يَسِيرًا، ثُمَّ تَخْلُفُونَنَا فِيهَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ اخْسَئُوا فِيهَا، وَاللَّهِ لاَ نَخْلُفُكُمْ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ‏"‏‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُمْ ‏"‏ فَهَلْ أَنْتُمْ صَادِقِيَّ عَنْ شَىْءٍ إِنْ سَأَلْتُكُمْ عَنْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ هَلْ جَعَلْتُمْ فِي هَذِهِ الشَّاةِ سُمًّا ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ مَا حَمَلَكُمْ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا أَرَدْنَا إِنْ كُنْتَ كَذَّابًا نَسْتَرِيحُ مِنْكَ، وَإِنْ كُنْتَ نَبِيًّا لَمْ يَضُرَّكَ‏.‏"
Narrated Abu Huraira:

[b]When Khaibar was conquered, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was presented with a poisoned (roasted) sheep. Allah's Apostle said, "Collect for me all the Jews present in this area." (When they were gathered) Allah's Apostle said to them, "I am going to ask you about something; will you tell me the truth?" They replied, "Yes, O Abal-Qasim!" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to them, "Who is your father?" They said, "Our father is so-and-so." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You have told a lie. for your father is so-and-so," They said, "No doubt, you have said the truth and done the correct thing." He again said to them, "If I ask you about something; will you tell me the truth?" They replied, "Yes, O Abal-Qasim! And if we should tell a lie you will know it as you have known it regarding our father," Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) then asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They replied, "We will remain in the (Hell) Fire for a while and then you (Muslims) will replace us in it" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to them. ''You will abide in it with ignominy. By Allah, we shall never replace you in it at all." Then he asked them again, "If I ask you something, will you tell me the truth?" They replied, "Yes." He asked. "Have you put the poison in this roasted sheep?" They replied, "Yes," He asked, "What made you do that?" They replied, "We intended to learn if you were a liar in which case we would be relieved from you, and if you were a prophet then it would not harm you."[/b]

Sahih al-Bukhari 5777
In-book : Book 76, Hadith 89
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 669  
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ النُّفَيْلِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ بْنِ الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ لَمْ يُقْتَلْ مِنْ نِسَائِهِمْ - تَعْنِي بَنِي قُرَيْظَةَ - إِلاَّ امْرَأَةً إِنَّهَا لَعِنْدِي تُحَدِّثُ تَضْحَكُ ظَهْرًا وَبَطْنًا وَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقْتُلُ رِجَالَهُمْ بِالسُّيُوفِ إِذْ هَتَفَ هَاتِفٌ بِاسْمِهَا أَيْنَ فُلاَنَةُ قَالَتْ أَنَا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا شَأْنُكِ قَالَتْ حَدَثٌ أَحْدَثْتُهُ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ فَانْطَلَقَ بِهَا فَضُرِبَتْ عُنُقُهَا فَمَا أَنْسَى عَجَبًا مِنْهَا أَنَّهَا تَضْحَكُ ظَهْرًا وَبَطْنًا وَقَدْ عَلِمَتْ أَنَّهَا تُقْتَلُ ‏.‏

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

No woman of Banu Qurayzah was killed except one. She was with me, talking and laughing on her back and belly (extremely), while the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was killing her people with the swords. Suddenly a man called her name: Where is so-and-so? She said: I I asked: What is the matter with you? She said: I did a new act. She said: The man took her and beheaded her. She said: I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed.

Hasan (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 2671
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 195
English translation : Book 14, Hadith 2665
Abu Dawood

Terrorist Ransom Muhammad negotiator. See where Boko Haram gets inspiration from:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ الْمُبَارَكِ الْعَيْشِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ حَبِيبٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ أَبِي الْعَنْبَسِ، عَنْ أَبِي الشَّعْثَاءِ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم جَعَلَ فِدَاءَ أَهْلِ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَوْمَ بَدْرٍ أَرْبَعَمِائَةٍ ‏.‏
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) fixed the ransom of the people of pre-Islamic Arabia at four hundred dirhams per head on the day of the battle of Badr.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2691
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 215
English translation : Book 14, Hadith 2685
Abu Dawood

There are many more but you can see Jesus do all these. That is why Jesus Christ is greater than Muhammad, Moses, Samuel, Ezekiel, etcetera.

Accept him today.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Nobody: 12:45am On May 01, 2020
PervertProphet:

Muhammad was a liar. Poison was not supposed to kill the prophet according to the sayings of the Jews that he was copying:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّهُ قَالَ لَمَّا فُتِحَتْ خَيْبَرُ أُهْدِيَتْ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم شَاةٌ فِيهَا سَمٌّ، فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ اجْمَعُوا لِي مَنْ كَانَ هَا هُنَا مِنَ الْيَهُودِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَجُمِعُوا لَهُ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنِّي سَائِلُكُمْ عَنْ شَىْءٍ فَهَلْ أَنْتُمْ صَادِقِيَّ عَنْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا نَعَمْ يَا أَبَا الْقَاسِمِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَنْ أَبُوكُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا أَبُونَا فُلاَنٌ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ كَذَبْتُمْ بَلْ أَبُوكُمْ فُلاَنٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا صَدَقْتَ وَبَرِرْتَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ هَلْ أَنْتُمْ صَادِقِيَّ عَنْ شَىْءٍ إِنْ سَأَلْتُكُمْ عَنْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا نَعَمْ يَا أَبَا الْقَاسِمِ، وَإِنْ كَذَبْنَاكَ عَرَفْتَ كَذِبَنَا كَمَا عَرَفْتَهُ فِي أَبِينَا‏.‏ قَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَنْ أَهْلُ النَّارِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا نَكُونُ فِيهَا يَسِيرًا، ثُمَّ تَخْلُفُونَنَا فِيهَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ اخْسَئُوا فِيهَا، وَاللَّهِ لاَ نَخْلُفُكُمْ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ‏"‏‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُمْ ‏"‏ فَهَلْ أَنْتُمْ صَادِقِيَّ عَنْ شَىْءٍ إِنْ سَأَلْتُكُمْ عَنْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ هَلْ جَعَلْتُمْ فِي هَذِهِ الشَّاةِ سُمًّا ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ مَا حَمَلَكُمْ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالُوا أَرَدْنَا إِنْ كُنْتَ كَذَّابًا نَسْتَرِيحُ مِنْكَ، وَإِنْ كُنْتَ نَبِيًّا لَمْ يَضُرَّكَ‏.‏"
Narrated Abu Huraira:

[b]When Khaibar was conquered, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was presented with a poisoned (roasted) sheep. Allah's Apostle said, "Collect for me all the Jews present in this area." (When they were gathered) Allah's Apostle said to them, "I am going to ask you about something; will you tell me the truth?" They replied, "Yes, O Abal-Qasim!" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to them, "Who is your father?" They said, "Our father is so-and-so." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You have told a lie. for your father is so-and-so," They said, "No doubt, you have said the truth and done the correct thing." He again said to them, "If I ask you about something; will you tell me the truth?" They replied, "Yes, O Abal-Qasim! And if we should tell a lie you will know it as you have known it regarding our father," Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) then asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They replied, "We will remain in the (Hell) Fire for a while and then you (Muslims) will replace us in it" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to them. ''You will abide in it with ignominy. By Allah, we shall never replace you in it at all." Then he asked them again, "If I ask you something, will you tell me the truth?" They replied, "Yes." He asked. "Have you put the poison in this roasted sheep?" They replied, "Yes," He asked, "What made you do that?" They replied, "We intended to learn if you were a liar in which case we would be relieved from you, and if you were a prophet then it would not harm you."[/b]

Sahih al-Bukhari 5777
In-book : Book 76, Hadith 89
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 669  
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ النُّفَيْلِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ بْنِ الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ لَمْ يُقْتَلْ مِنْ نِسَائِهِمْ - تَعْنِي بَنِي قُرَيْظَةَ - إِلاَّ امْرَأَةً إِنَّهَا لَعِنْدِي تُحَدِّثُ تَضْحَكُ ظَهْرًا وَبَطْنًا وَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقْتُلُ رِجَالَهُمْ بِالسُّيُوفِ إِذْ هَتَفَ هَاتِفٌ بِاسْمِهَا أَيْنَ فُلاَنَةُ قَالَتْ أَنَا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا شَأْنُكِ قَالَتْ حَدَثٌ أَحْدَثْتُهُ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ فَانْطَلَقَ بِهَا فَضُرِبَتْ عُنُقُهَا فَمَا أَنْسَى عَجَبًا مِنْهَا أَنَّهَا تَضْحَكُ ظَهْرًا وَبَطْنًا وَقَدْ عَلِمَتْ أَنَّهَا تُقْتَلُ ‏.‏

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

No woman of Banu Qurayzah was killed except one. She was with me, talking and laughing on her back and belly (extremely), while the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was killing her people with the swords. Suddenly a man called her name: Where is so-and-so? She said: I I asked: What is the matter with you? She said: I did a new act. She said: The man took her and beheaded her. She said: I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed.

Hasan (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 2671
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 195
English translation : Book 14, Hadith 2665
Abu Dawood

Terrorist Ransom Muhammad negotiator. See where Boko Haram gets inspiration from:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ الْمُبَارَكِ الْعَيْشِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ حَبِيبٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ أَبِي الْعَنْبَسِ، عَنْ أَبِي الشَّعْثَاءِ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم جَعَلَ فِدَاءَ أَهْلِ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَوْمَ بَدْرٍ أَرْبَعَمِائَةٍ ‏.‏
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) fixed the ransom of the people of pre-Islamic Arabia at four hundred dirhams per head on the day of the battle of Badr.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2691
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 215
English translation : Book 14, Hadith 2685
Abu Dawood

There are many more but you can see Jesus do all these. That is why Jesus Christ is greater than Muhammad, Moses, Samuel, Ezekiel, etcetera.

Accept him today.

Look at this one.

That commandment I posted about Saul, was it not "Yahweh" the God in Christianity that commanded it?

And the one about Ezekiel too?

Those people didn't just choose to do it. the verses made it clear that they were commandments from Yahweh.

Are you too daft to understand that?

So you cannot exonerate Yahweh from this. Yahweh commanded it. they didn't choose to do all that by their own selves.

And if that one shocks you because it's different from how they paint Yahweh for you in church grin, lemme show you some other disgusting acts of Yahweh. the aunty Riyadhgoddess too can come and see some more things she will find difficult to recover from:

Commanding Isaiah to go naked and barefoot and walk the streets like that and Isaiah did so for two years. the funniest and silliest part was that Yahweh intended to use that as a "sign and wonder" grin. He even commanded some other people to follow that example. See below:

Isaiah: 20. 2. At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. 3. And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; 4. So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. - Bible Offline

×××××××××

Yahweh asked them to kill the little males i.e boys (abusing little children again) and also the women that have known men. But the ones who haven't known man (virgins), Yahweh asked them to keep for themselves (most likely for some good fucking grin grin). See below:

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

That is in addition to 1 Samuel 15:3 when Yahweh commanded that little and harmless children should be KILLED and animals too. That's Yahweh doing child and animal abuse. grin grin

×××××××

Yahweh stooped so low to wrestle his creation (Jacob) and Jacob was even victorious over him. You can get this in Genesis 32 verse 22 - 32

×××××××××

Yahweh wanted to punish people by spreading shit upon their faces. What's the relationship between Yahweh and shit?? grin That was how he also asked Ezekiel to eat cakes baked with shit.

Malachi: 2. 3. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. - Bible Offline

Ezekiel: 4. 12. And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. - Bible Offline

××××××××××××××××

Compare how slaves are being treated in the so called "peaceful and loving" bible to the so called "violent" Islam/Quran. See below:

About mistreating slaves and beating them

Islam:

There are many aspects concerning treating the slaves kindly as enjoined in Islam and NEVER maltreating them but I'm only going to talk about BEATING THEM because it's what applies in this case. This is an example of the general 'kind treatment of slaves':

Guaranteeing them food and clothing like that of their masters:

It was narrated that Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “They are your brothers whom Allaah has put under your authority, so if Allaah has put a person’s brother under his authority, let him feed him from what he eats and clothe him from what he wears, and let him not overburden him with work, and if he does overburden him with work, then let him help him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6050). 

There you see it. Slaves MUST be treated justly and kindly in Islam. But since the topic is mainly about BEATING them, see below:

The Prophet forbade beating or maltreating one's slaves to the point that he said who ever beats or maltreats the slave, the expiation for such a transgression is for the slave to have freedom. See below:

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) manumitted a slave of his, then he picked up a stick or something from the ground and said: There is no more reward in it than the equivalent of this, but I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever slaps his slave or beats him, his expiation is to manumit him.” Narrated by Muslim (1657). 

This is the 'pissful' religion oo.

now let's go see the 'peaceful' one: grin grin

20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Did you see the ruthlessness and brutality of your Yahweh That's a verse where Yahweh doesn't have a problem with a master beating his slave. in fact, he doesn't have a problem if a master beats his slave to injury or even coma... because the only time when the master should be punished is if the slave dies. But there's no punishment if the slave doesn't die.. no matter the situation, if he beats him to coma, paralysis, breaks his legs.. there's no problem because the slave is his 'property'.. But the only time there's a problem is if the slave eventually dies.

What a peaceful ruthless Yahweh!!!! grin grin

And yet, Yahweh is the peaceful one but Allaah is the ruthless one. grin

Hmm! The time to expose all the secrets of Yahweh is still coming in Shaa Allaah. Watch out!!! grin grin cheesy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Deal with all that first. If you want more, I'll give you more. grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Kubernetes: 2:48am On May 01, 2020
danduchi:

Waoooo,u ain't ibo but u wished u were one just because of a social vice by a section in the north,
You deserve a dty slp from your parents for this mental slavery.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by olax02(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Ok I Won't Talk..

pride of The north...shamless People..

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Jo1nation: 6:55am On May 01, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy
IS ALLAH DIFFERENT FROM THE GOD I SERVE BECAUSE IT BAFFLES ME WHEN SOME OF THIS IMAM WILL SAY IT IS THE WILL OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH TO THAT AND THIS EVEN SHEKAU THE BOKO HARAM LEADER WILL SAY IT IS THE WILL OF ALLAH TO KILL PEOPLE LIKE FLIES.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Adau123(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2020
Almajiris in North is at the result of daily divorces,the parents are runing away from they responsibilities.He married three to four wives after some times he will divorce one or two and they children have no stand in they fathers house because they mother are no more in house to cover them,the next thing the father could do is to send them off his sight in the name of almajiris that's where the problem comes,may God save north.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by danduchi(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2020
Kubernetes:

Waoooo,u ain't ibo but u wished u were one just because of a social vice by a section in the north,
You deserve a dty slp from your parents for this mental slavery.
why don't u come and slap.. I go so chop your father.. Why do people migrate and nationalize.. Go and tell their parents to slap them na. Mumu
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Kubernetes: 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
danduchi:
why don't u come and slap.. I go so chop your father.. Why do people migrate and nationalize.. Go and tell their parents to slap them na. Mumu

I usually smile off insults n irritations.

For your info,once a person start feeling inferior to others just because of what is not your fault,so much that u wanna be like them.It means you have embroiled yourself in myopia n corwardness.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by danduchi(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2020
Kubernetes:

I usually smile off insults n irritations.

For your info,once a person start feeling inferior to others just because of what is not your fault,so much that u wanna be like them.It means you have embroiled yourself in myopia n corwardness.
another disadvantage of a faceless forum.. Don't bother, I won't reply u again
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Baggiooo: 5:39pm On May 01, 2020
Illiterac y at it's peak
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Kubernetes: 5:44pm On May 01, 2020
danduchi:
another disadvantage of a faceless forum.. Don't bother, I won't reply u again

CHICKEN PLUS OUT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.