Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60919 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ayomideayo(f): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=frozen70 post=89039760]

She stayed because she was helpless and at the same time planning how to serve him the worst way

Karma knows its job[/quote
Hmmm...true sha
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by frozen70(f): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=Ayomideayo post=89041635][/quote]

Yes naw, you are dealing ruthlessly with a woman and she kept quiet, you think all is going as planed

Not at all
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by NoLotty7(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
l stopped reading this formulated story when his mistress is now pregnant for another man.Do you think you can jonse everybody here?Look,this lies must stop on nairaland,did anybody superglued your wife to you or you covered her with voodoo?smh.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mister, don't bother begging cos you've lost her forever, for her to still stay with you all these years with no reaction to your stupidity, means you are dead to her, her heart is stone cold, can't be melted or broken,

If you still insist on begging and she becomes all nice and mushy, note that she's planning on revenge, slowly or speedily, temporary or permanently, it can be in any form, sooner or later, so my advice, beware of her and be careful of her,

Speaking from a personal, heartbreaking experience.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ybaby: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ki Olorun ma je ka pade agbako okunrin.

Sir with all due respect na you be that.

and you are OLD..... that young girl does not want an OLD man.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by djon78(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mstick:
Lol! My dear I don't know if OP's story is true but this isn't abnormal in Nigerian marriages. I know one with 9 kids! The husband comes and goes anytime he wants even till today. There was a time she lost so much weight everyone thought she would die, my MIL and I went extra mile for her and at the end of it all the man came back and she took him in again, now with all this coronavirus pandemic oga ran away again.

He doesn't even care how his wife and his kids will feed. I am sure very soon when he's old and grey he will start looking for forgiveness and respect.

Actually some of this women do forgive.
I know two of my dads acquintanceas. One the husband was a big wealthy doctor, abandoned his wife and children, for one strange woman.

The woman trained her children they graduated and became established in life. After the strange woman have sucked the doctor dry, she abandoned him, in fact he suffered stroke.
That same wife he abandoned for over 15 years took him back and nursed the man till he died.
The children were mad, but the woman said its her husband, that it's her duty.
I wept the day my mum was telling me about her.

Another one same scenario, very rich man, abandoned his wife and children for a strange woman for over 10 years who was very diabolical. She was selling off the man's properties. The sons of the man now grown stopped her from selling of everything. By the time the man eyes cleared, he came back, wife accepted him. But it wasn't long he died.
Today the woman is enjoying her children most live overseas.

Strange women don't mercy for these men, they are Always very diabolical and will sock the men dry. Most of time the men pay with there life.

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by frozen70(f): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
bamidelee:

Yes na
How ya side?

Ohhh, my guy am fine.
The seat at home is as difficult as going to work, lol
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by EmmySparky(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
If this story is real then you can't escape your punishment...u are pure evil...people like you don't deserve good wives...such a disgrace

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by djon78(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Mister, don't bother begging cos you've lost her forever, for her to still stay with you all these years with no reaction to your stupidity, means you are dead to her, her heart is stone cold, can't be melted or broken,

If you still insist on begging and she becomes all nice and mushy, note that she's planning on revenge, slowly or speedily, temporary or permanently, it can be in any form, sooner or later, so my advice, beware of her and be careful of her,

Speaking from a personal, heartbreaking experience.

Not always true. Most times these bad horrible men are married to exceptionally good women, which is very mysterious.

Upon all he did to her, she didn't leave. The man has a chance of getting back to his wife but if he genuinely repents.
Where he may have problem is the children. Some of them don't forgive, unless there mother compels them to.

These evil men sometimes can be very lucky.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by djon78(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
EmmySparky:
If this story is real then you can't escape your punishment...u are pure evil...people like you don't deserve good wives...such a disgrace

But the irony of life is that these kind of men most times are married to good wives. While the good men most times end up with bad wives.
I have seen this scenario play out times without number.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by spartan117(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years,infact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now ,I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife heart back. I womanize alot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart,anytime am with her I feels contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother,and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby,and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never care for the mother of my children. The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she call my girlfriend to insult her ,and I was with the girl that night she put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.
Since then I didn't hide my extra affair with my wife . My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife,she won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.
After,I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in,but no matter what i did to my wife ,she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complaint. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife ,still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift,my wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.
This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her,but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money ,she didn't know that I am too old then.
Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine,I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her ,but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger,I can't even crack jokes with them.
Please help me ,how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to
The way to your wife's heart is through her children. You need to win them over and start acting like their father, when she sees that you are a positive influence on the kids it will soften her stance towards you,you can then build on that.

Also it's of utmost importance that you find Jesus he alone is able to heal a broken home.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ouchbabe(f): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years,infact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now ,I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife heart back. I womanize alot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart,anytime am with her I feels contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother,and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby,and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never care for the mother of my children. The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she call my girlfriend to insult her ,and I was with the girl that night she put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.
Since then I didn't hide my extra affair with my wife . My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife,she won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.
After,I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in,but no matter what i did to my wife ,she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complaint. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife ,still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift,my wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.
This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her,but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money ,she didn't know that I am too old then.
Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine,I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her ,but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger,I can't even crack jokes with them.
Please help me ,how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to
Haba! You were just so wicked to your wife and kids. For your information, her mind is off you. She was keeping quite despite your maltreatment, this was because you no longer exist as far as she is concerned. She is not a fool, do you think she is not aware your side chick bleeped you up? If you had repented genuinely, she might forgive you but coming back to her because you were dumped shows how callous you are. She is waiting for you at the front when you will be very old. You will spend your old age in misery, loneliness and rejection.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by nazablossom(f): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.
It may be real. I have seen it happen. The worst is that the woman died of heart break while her he - goat of a husband is still roaming freely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Richy4:

I agree with you Sis but not things like that happening to a daughter of the land at this day and age.. It's just absurd..

Please kindly look at what that guy listed there again. Even the ladies in the bible of old cannot take that...

OGA my father did worst than that...shey the op's wife knew where his money was going to...we no even know who dey chop my papa money.....

Then I spend most of my growing up days crying because of the way my mum was....she was always begging to feed us..she struggled to register my WAEC...my father never knew how I wrote WAEC...

My dad was a naval officer .. We all hated him.Non of us at home ever speak to him,,my mum went through hell..On the 31st night of december 2014,he called my mum ,,went on his kneels and apologised for all his atrocities and became a changed man till date although my immediate junior brother hasn't forgiven him...

No reason am,,women dey pass through hell for husband house....If I write my own here..you go shock...sha na story for another day,,although now he is a changed man sha....

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mstick: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Can you pack one side till you understand sacarsm? Even the first lady that quoted me got what I was trying to say.

If you don't understand then ask questions instead of writing several paragraphs of nothing.

Your type isn't supposed to be allowed on the internet if simple sarcastic comments get you triggered because it's obvious comprehension isn't your strongest suit.

Now get lost little girl, go play with sand.
frozen70:

Am surprise at your comment

He came out openly to tell us his confession and you are here telling him its not his fault

Did you read where he said anything about his wife character that is bad

Your type is not supposed to be making comments in matters like this because you lack the simple sense of judgement

I will implore you to do the exact things he did when you get married

He is lost and frustrated now,
Infact, he is in a worst situation worst than that of the wife

A man that lost his wife a d children through his own carelessness

Abeg Park well and dont support stupidity until you wear the shoes of marriage

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mstick: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Can you please help me explain to this frozen brain girl, looks like my comment flew over her head.

grin
LilMissFavvy:
Abi o, Nairaland ass licker AKA men pleaser, don't be surprised a male owns that account, I can bet myself, the bastarrrrrd behind that account is a male cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Spechialone(f): 12:25am On May 01, 2020
I refuse to be pissed off at this your narrative, thank you ... @Op

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by bukatyne(f): 2:55am On May 01, 2020
Richy4:

I just have a question for you... Where did you hear all these? Are u a social worker? Or u witnessed it first hand..

I have noticed that most stories making around nowadays on social media/ online are just friction and fabricated just to make people talk / traffic..

I know the people involved.

Most of those women are docile and carrying their 'crosses' because they saw the signs and still married the husbands.

Some of these women are doing well as in well.

That's why I say earning is not really an anecdote to domestic abuse.

I knew the Registrar of a university that was catering for her husband and chopping beating on top.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by oruma19: 4:52am On May 01, 2020
If I am ur real wife, I will poison and kill u as soon as u return yo ur senses. The reason is that u have not actually changed, u are only returning because the side chick rejected u. Unless ur wife is an angel, u are a finished peppersoup.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by CHoccolaTE: 5:28am On May 01, 2020
I hope those people saying marriage benefits women more than men are reading this topic and the replies inside that tell their own horror stories.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by CHoccolaTE: 5:29am On May 01, 2020
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala,

This man needs advice, help him reach a wider audience from front page
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ifyjos(f): 5:45am On May 01, 2020
Poor woman

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by eyinjuege: 5:50am On May 01, 2020
Alooone:
why do i feel this story is fake even if it is real...something tells me you were jazzed...

Jazzed?
Or perhaps he is wicked in his soul?
Men have done crazier things for love and sex
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Spray(m): 5:52am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

thunder fire you there. heartless man

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 5:56am On May 01, 2020
frozen70:

Ohhh, my guy am fine.
The seat at home is as difficult as going to work, lol
Sorry ma'am
All we be well soon
Stay safe
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 5:57am On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:

Pele oo arugbo ojo, adagba maparo oye, agbalagbiiiii
Iya jesuu
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Richy4(m): 6:01am On May 01, 2020
Kenturkey048:
OGA my father did worst than that...shey the op's wife knew where his money was going to...we no even know who dey chop my papa money.....

Then I spend most of my growing up days crying because of the way my mum was....she was always begging to feed us..she struggled to register my WAEC...my father never knew how I wrote WAEC...

My dad was a naval officer .. We all hated him.Non of us at home ever speak to him,,my mum went through hell..On the 31st night of december 2014,he called my mum ,,went on his kneels and apologised for all his atrocities and became a changed man till date although my immediate junior brother hasn't forgiven him...

No reason am,,women dey pass through hell for husband house....If I write my own here..you go shock...sha na story for another day,,although now he is a changed man sha....

I hope you are doing fine psychologically buddy.. because I believe that can drain one mentally, physically and emotionally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kenturkey048(m): 6:37am On May 01, 2020
Richy4:

I hope you are doing fine psychologically buddy.. because I believe that can drain one mentally, physically and emotionally
yea I am doing fine ...most of the commenters haven't stayed in the barracks that is why they doubt the he Op's story.... The OPs story na normal military men life..

I am a strong guy ..i'm only tryna work on myself to give the best fatherhood to my kids when I get to that phase of life..

I extend the love and respect I have for my mum to every mother I see..although this present day girls are making me think other wise....

I love my mum so much...I pray for GOD to keep her alive till I make it to become a successful man

16 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by sisisioge: 6:49am On May 01, 2020
Oga...you never see anything! You go soon see! You will reap the fruit of your labour.... Only afterwards sha you be forgiven!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Richy4(m): 6:51am On May 01, 2020
Kenturkey048:
yea I am doing fine ...most of the commenters haven't stayed in the barracks that is why they doubt the he Op's story.... The OPs story na normal military men life..

I am a strong guy ..i'm only tryna work on myself to give the best fatherhood to my kids when I get to that phase of life..

I extend the love and respect I have for my mum to every mother I see..although this present day girls are making me think other wise....

I love my mum so much...I pray for GOD to keep her alive till I make it to become a successful

Amen to your prayers man.. But I still want to let you know that there's nothing like a big guy when the heart is being fractured psychological and emotionally.

What most of us do was to bottle it up.. and according to research, it's not the best way to handle it. Some times, if u can't afford a therapist, u make good male/ female friends (not for sex in terms of female ) that can hear u talk about certain things, vent your anger and clear your heart to let clean fresh air in.

I wish you the very best buddy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by phorget(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Nope, he needs to win the kids back too individually before attempting a family reunion.

He failed them also. From his post, he didn't care about them either. undecided

Sure he'll need to win the kids back but the easiest way would be to go still through their mother.
When the father and the mother are happy together then the kids would be good.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by EmmySparky(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2020
djon78:

But the irony of life is that these kind of men most times are married to good wives. While the good men most times end up with bad wives.
I have seen this scenario play out times without number.
it's quite sad...life isn't fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.