Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60935 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mitchellina123: 6:00pm On May 02, 2020
Usorohtheman:

should he not be forgiven? what if he had not realized himself till he died?

Realize my foot.he knew what he was doing was wrong , he decided to be
wicked , the African society gives the ability for men to act any how they like, and behave wickedly .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Gamboh55(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2020
I doubt if a human being can do this to his own wife and family. You are the devil's incarnate if this true. No advise for you. You deserve to be alone.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by showafrica(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
sad

Some jazz are very potent. Some slay queens do jazz rich married men through sex to the point they forget there family. Lucky of the married men will continue to be rich hence, the family will not feel it that much while some unlucky ones will go broke and family will scatter. This man case, his account don reduce, slay queen finds another maga, dump him. His brain just dey come back small small. The idiot just discovered his son is about to take waec.. Lol. I tell people, that hard drugs are not good but they cure Jazz. Weed or alcohol dey nutralize some of those women power. However, if u no wan enter women trouble, dont fukk outside.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Blessedmayor2: 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
Truely bro you messed up big time,, but with God you can get your home back...
Contact me 07031271466, to come and talk to your wife, children and side chick. No fees attached...
By the grace of God and your obedience and humility to what I will ask you to do, ur family will be back...
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by miraclebaby: 3:01pm On May 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I can't imagine the kind of depression your wife is going through.
It's not like you actually realised your wrongdoings, it's because you were jilted by your side chick that's why you're here crying.
That’s the point. Tomorrow he’ll still turn and leave. I doubt the wife still has him in her diary. She’s just staying for her kids trying all she can to make them succeed. The man’s presence doesn’t matter to her anymore.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by miraclebaby: 3:12pm On May 04, 2020
danilmo:

Here comes God the Almighty Judge. Did op ask for judgement human being self.

Op, keep begging her , she ll insist till she see the ur true repentance. and don't break his heart d more by going back to ur old ways. meanwhile don't let ur kid know abt this, just b keen abt ur wife happiness, take her out , kid will see It and shed their anger , just a matter of time
You say take her out? If it’s me I won’t go because he may hatch a plot to poison me. There’s a stage of tolerance you’ll get to and your heart will just block the person out and everything he does remains bad even when he has changed. Plus from his story, he did not even change. He only want his family back because he was betrayed by his lover. Imagine he even wanted the girl to abort so he can marry her. He still needs a lot of time to change. My people will say “an old woman does not age on her specialty dance.” This relates exactly to op. Only a miracle can change him

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mitchellina123: 11:39pm On May 04, 2020
Mitchellina123:

Why is Nigerian Marriage hell for every woman crybut rosy for every man, so totally unfair

The worst part is that he is going to be forgiven , very sad

Sad
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ifechi2020: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mstick:
Shhhhhhhhhh stop disgracing your lineage, go find out what sacarsm means.

Make use of the brain God gave u and fear him also
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by armyofone(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Serves you right! We have heard and read of such tales.

Now you've been rejected grin

Wait till your children start their own- dealing with you for your irresponsible acts of yesteryear. Theirs will be served cold on barbwire!

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mystery9(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2021
You are a disgrace to marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by pansophist(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Regardless if this story is true. Your wife is a smart woman. She engaged in the most potent weapon in dealing with idiots, by being indifferent. The opposite of love is not hate, its indifference. As far as she is concerned, you do not exist anymore, and nothing you do can harm her.

That's the most powerful way to disharm an idiot and save yourself unnecessary drama. But as for you, you've missed one of the purest joy of life, which is family. Watching your kids grow up, seeing the world through the marvel of your children eyes, making you relive being a child once again. Trashing out the deepest human connection you can ever have, which is with your kids and wife.

You've traded order for chaos, self respect for things-of-the-flesh. You've effectively become your own tormentor, and what you're passing through is the true definition of hell. At least I'm glad you didn't physically descended on her. I know for sure that no man on earth will treat my sister the way you treat your wife, me, my brothers and father will be his worse karma. Death would be preferable than life itself.

What you can do is be the father You've never been. Treat your children right and try to the best of your ability to make thing less worse. Don't fork things up again. I don't pity men like you, its only fair to reap what you sow. The future holds even more sorrow because your kids will grow up to pay you back, just pray they ain't as heartless as you made them to be. Sorry i have no advice to give.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Regex: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
pansophist:
Regardless if this story is true. Your wife is a smart woman. She engaged in the most potent weapon in dealing with idiots, by being indifferent. The opposite of love is not hate, its indifference. As far as she is concerned, you do not exist anymore, and nothing you do can harm her.

That's the most powerful way to disharm an idiot and save yourself unnecessary drama. But as for you, you've missed one of the purest joy of life, which is family. Watching your kids grow up, seeing the world through the marvel of your children eyes, making you relive being a child once again. Trashing out the deepest human cultivation you can ever have, which is with your kids and wife.

You've traded chaos for order, self respect for things-of-the-flesh. You've effectively become your own tormentor, and what you're passing through is the true definition of hell. At least I'm glad you didn't physically descended on her. I know for sure that no man on earth will treat my sister the way you treat your wife, me, my brothers and father will be his worse karma. Death would be preferable than life itself.

What you can do is be the father You've never been. Treat your children right and try to the best of your ability to make thing less worse. Don't fork things up again. I don't pity men like you, its only fair to reap what you sow. The future holds even more sorrow because your kids will grow up to pay you back, just pray they ain't as heartless as you made them to be. Sorry i have no advice to give.

I keep telling people this, but them no deh hear.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by MrCodeSolo: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cock and bull story....confessing his atrocities like one who is xxxxxxx
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:50am On Jul 11, 2021
Advise for every woman have you own money before you get married
I am sure OP's wife stayed in the marriage due to lack of finance and she definitely can't find for herself and the Kids
Na so some women dey die inside marriage due to depression

Like I have her contact I could have find ways to help out of the marriage
Because the marriage is already long gone and you OP I am sure you have been dead to her for a long while even if you guys are still living together

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.