Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60912 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by infogenius(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2020
I can't fit laff
I am still reading.

Op,
A lesson for foolish men out there that think
these younger girls breaking homes out there are better than their wives.

Guy, u're lucky that the frustration hasn't killed ur wife. Show her and children love. Take them out, spend time with them, send ur wife romantic and love text messages every day.

Call her several times when u're not home. Buy her things and restore her business again.

For the next 3 months don't give her room to complain. Be the ultimate lover.

Thanks for your post, I have learnt a lesson from it.
All the best Bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Banky16(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2020
Oga u do bad ooo
Na juju Dem take tire u done
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Chi111(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2020
The way to go back to ur wife is simple...
1.Send her school
2.Train her young ones
3.Open a Moore for her& finally tide that ur P rope so that u won't go back to that str chic
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Larcardii(f): 11:45am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.
some men wen dey get married dey become something else and start puting their family in danger because of their dick...I pray ur wife finds a better man who will love her and treat her good...nonsense man angry

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by luminouz(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2020
Fake story oooooohhhh

Where did these niggas get these storylines from?

Kuku write novels and make money with this skill na?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by CapitalBank: 11:45am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

What is the name of this movie please �
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by luluosas(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2020
You are a very wicked man. LovePeddler man

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2020
Fake story
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mitchellina123: 11:46am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Emekaossai post=89052132]
The man himself is a devil. No true repentance.
I totally disagree with you on the fact that Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into. There are still good men in Nigeria. I'm not yet married but by God's grace my wife will be the luckiest lady. [/quote

My dear it's true very terrible place , women are really going through a lot , at the end of the day , the man can do all he likes , while the woman works all day ,very sad and pathetic ]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by donem: 11:46am On May 01, 2020
your level of foolishness is mind blowing if this story is true, nobody's daughter deserves such evil you metted on your wife.

u can kill yourself for all i care, but before doing that dont forget to know that you are a huge disgrace to humanity in general, and men in particular.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Pappyjulie196(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2020
If this writeup is true and genuine, I guess you are under a spell.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Hassan88(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2020
Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Chris2863(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2020
You are a fool and don't deserve to live. Funny enough, your wife may have found solace in another man. You are a goat but that's if this story is true

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by maysimsimple(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2020
I think our govt should add some learning and teachings to our secondary curriculum.. How to stay put in a marriage should be part of it.

quote author=Bukasint post=89059423]

If am your wife. I would have killed you long time ago..[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by GreaterGraceGG(f): 11:47am On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:
I doubt this story joor...u mean u did all that to her and she's still with you shocked
Some women can endure. She must have been praying in her closet

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by OriOko88(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2020
Nonsense baldadash.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by golddare: 11:48am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

1. Invite one if your siblings or parents and let them join you to apologise to her. With this she will be happy that your family now know that she was not at faults all this while and that you have genuinely repented.

2. Return the shop you collected from her or another shop and stock it up.

3. After this lockdown take your wife on honeymoon, possibly in another state. It may be from friday to sunday. If you live in Lagos go to nearby state, visit nice places with her, I believed if you have sometimes together things will begin to fall in places.

4. Dont go on side chick adventure again in your life unless. It was grace that found you, you have been like a goat that was tied to the ground but was just released because of grace.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Joefat: 11:48am On May 01, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
angry
Oga the only thing you deserve is to buy sniper and swallow. U r not fit to live.
You didn't repent. You got played and then remembered home. Just go hang pls

The Ganduje of NL.. grin grin grin
The man really messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by hipsyleema(f): 11:48am On May 01, 2020
On My! The depression she's passing through can't be quantified.. Emotional torture..
Psychological torture.. Haaa!

Guy, permit me to say you are DOWNRIGHT HEARTLESS.. For what gain did you do all these? To end up being jilted? How did the mother of your kids wrong you for God's sake? Did you tell her what you want in bed or the things you like and she didn't do them?
What got you attracted to her before you married her?
What made you lose interest in her?
Go on your knees and apologise to her and your kids. Try to appease her in any way possible. Go on a family reunion vacation if need be.
Just do something.. Whatever.. I don't know what to say to you..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by evaristus22(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2020
You’re not going back to your wife because you now appreciate her, you want her back because you can’t have the side chic. When you value your wife unconditionally you come back to seek for advice, as for now getdiffiok.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Seandisputed(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2020
This is just the beginning of your sufferings You'll not have peace.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mitchellina123: 11:49am On May 01, 2020
EmmySparky:
it's quite sad...life isn't fair

Why is Nigerian Marriage hell for every woman crybut rosy for every man, so totally unfair

The worst part is that he is going to be forgiven , very sad

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Sagay212: 11:50am On May 01, 2020
Some mills and bullsh.it stories.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by trilobite: 11:50am On May 01, 2020
Richy4:

I just have a question for you... Where did you hear all these? Are u a social worker? Or u witnessed it first hand..

I have noticed that most stories making around nowadays on social media/ online are just friction and fabricated just to make people talk / traffic..

I have personally witnessed two of the scenarious. Some men are beyond stupid.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 01, 2020
When you were having the extral marital affair did you come here for advice? Now that you have hit the rock and be branded old cargo you wants advice from people. Well the only thing I have to advice you here is to restore whatever you took from your wife double and called her and your kids and apologize. And promise to chain your dick to your thigh and give her the key. Period, I wish you success

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jadyclem(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

A man can have side chick and still treat the wife as the queen of them all. In this man's case he treated the wife worse than a shit and only realised he still has a wife because the side chick that he is even willing to forgive and marry should she decide to terminate the pregnancy she's carrying for someone else refused to oblige. I'm not judging him, but he is very very wicked and deserves to be stoned to death. I detest wicked people greatly!

Why did you marry that innocent woman since you knew she didn't have what you wanted in a woman? What a wicked soul! If I was your wife I would pretend to forgive you and poison you thereafter. I just hope that God would have mercy on your wicked soul!

Sorry for d many insults, I just detest wickedness.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Pauladex(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2020
Am dumbfounded. Devil would have treated his wife better than this

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by KenBen217: 11:50am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

my only prayer for you is that may you receive the full dividend of what you did to that woman...it has just started...imagine!! when you had the upper hand shey you were playing God...

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Incandescent(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2020
Idiotic element looking for sympathizers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by okewumi: 11:52am On May 01, 2020
Thank God for lockdown. some families were neighbors before. See how much you have wasted on side-chick. Hope you are not working with Access bank sha, grin you can here about 75%.

A lot of brain is waking up now. Wake your wife up at the middle of the night and apologize to her.

l know you must be in your late forty, talk to children and let them know you need their prayer.

l am happy you realise your mistake while alive not in the grave.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by govomotors: 11:52am On May 01, 2020
Among the billion ladies out there God located the bone of your bone and gave you as a wife yet you treat her like trash.

Billion of men out there will want a wife character like your wife's. I must admit you messed up.

Anyway, we all make mistake that are regretted sooner or later. I will recommend the following:

1. Make amend by telling your wife you are sorry and that the scale have fallen from your eyes.

2. Call/arrange a family meeting outside your house, invite your parent, your sibling and friend without telling you wife. On the day set for the meeting take your wife along, public confess to your family your wrong and let them know she have forgiven you.

3. Start treating your wife as your girlfriend by showering her gift, surprise outing etc.

4. Make your wife a pride queen.

I believe this will help.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.