Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60930 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kenturkey048(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2020
Richy4:

Amen to your prayers man.. But I still want to let you know that there's nothing like a big guy when the heart is being fractured psychological and emotionally.

What most of us do was to bottle it up.. and according to research, it's not the best way to handle it. Some times, if u can't afford a therapist, u make good male/ female friends (not for sex in terms of female ) that can hear u talk about certain things, vent your anger and clear your heart to let clean fresh air in.

I wish you the very best buddy.
Thank you....I really appreciate ....

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by yvelchstores(f): 7:25am On May 01, 2020
Fake story!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by frozen70(f): 7:52am On May 01, 2020
bamidelee:

Sorry ma'am
All we be well soon
Stay safe

Thanks dear
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Emekaossai(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.
The man himself is a devil. No true repentance.
I totally disagree with you on the fact that Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into. There are still good men in Nigeria. I'm not yet married but by God's grace my wife will be the luckiest lady.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ginalex(f): 9:17am On May 01, 2020
frozen70:

Am surprise at your comment

He came out openly to tell us his confession and you are here telling him its not his fault

Did you read where he said anything about his wife character that is bad

Your type is not supposed to be making comments in matters like this because you lack the simple sense of judgement

I will implore you to do the exact things he did when you get married

He is lost and frustrated now,
Infact, he is in a worst situation worst than that of the wife

A man that lost his wife a d children through his own carelessness

Abeg Park well and dont support stupidity until you wear the shoes of marriage

She was being sarcastic nne grin... If you knew Bukytane, you'd understand better

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2020
@ op I admire ur wife, I love her strength but I don't want her fate. Just start doing those things you should have been doing.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by frozen70(f): 9:38am On May 01, 2020
Ginalex:
She was being sarcastic nne grin... If you knew Bukytane, you'd understand better

Alright dear
Ama bu rom, lol
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2020
frozen70:

Thanks dear
Uwc.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Alennsar(f): 11:04am On May 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.

His own might be fake but I know someone who has witnessed something worse than this but she's still patient. Two of her son's have graduated but the man is still with the other woman. For close to 20 years now she still believe her husband will come back to her.
Inside life wetin pesin no go see

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by kingPhidel(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2020
You are very very wicked to have one Side chick down your street... Devil is learning wickedness from you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Curvybod(f): 11:40am On May 01, 2020
grin men like you deserve a special spot in hades .....your wife is broken...and you don't regret your actions I'm sure if that girl decides to have an abortion ...it's bye bye wifey

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by idonhammer: 11:40am On May 01, 2020
Idiot

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 01, 2020
I bet marriage should be a course of study in Schools,it is needed seriously.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Bukasint(f): 11:41am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

If am your wife. I would have killed you long time ago..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Legitz: 11:41am On May 01, 2020
grin
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2020
Fake story
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by kingPhidel(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:
I doubt this story joor...u mean u did all that to her and she's still with you shocked
I have been thinking same...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mbataku96(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2020
My advice to you is that you should call a family meeting and state everything you just told us and let your family know that you the devil, then ask for you wife's forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 01, 2020
Men will embarrass you! (Let me add some since my dad is different)

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Freebuzz: 11:42am On May 01, 2020
wink
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by betonnaira: 11:42am On May 01, 2020
she was rolling ur brains, banging u like crazy now she dumped ur old ass u dey run go back wife.

if only ur wife was independent, she wud have left u.

sha b patient like she was.

men dat cannot cheat in peace b acting like a child

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by umarshehu58(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2020
You are a very bad and wicked man. Repent and make it up to your family.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by meobizy(f): 11:42am On May 01, 2020
Somebody should show me how to get a writing gig for Nairaland. I know these content creators are getting paid.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2020
My people is mine and ur problem is urs too
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by afroniger: 11:43am On May 01, 2020
Guy, your have really wronged your wife. Call her privately and kneel down and apologise to her. Hopefully she will forgive you so that you two can mend your broken marriage. You really messed up bro.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2020
Your matter don tie wrapper.

Not that you have change yet. You only remember you have a wife because the lady has dump you.
Go on your knees and ask your wife for forgiveness. Show your family love.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by dahnimoh(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2020
I don't think you need any advice

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mitchellina123: 11:43am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Kingsleyyx post=89033734]I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.[/quote

Are you human? I don't think so, you are heartless and wicked

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by vick00(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2020
because quarantine didn't allow you to meet side chicks, you are now looking for forgiveness. after quarantine now, you will in mad again.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by maysimsimple(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2020
As a married man with kids also, I can't visualize your story.. U deserve a slap, how could you? When my wife and kids means the world's to me, u are here whining about a sidechick.. Retrace your step.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mrlazarus: 11:44am On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:
I doubt this story joor...u mean u did all that to her and she's still with you shocked

Super story...sometimes I wonder what these OPs take us for here....you collected your wife’s shop key and gave it to your side chick that lives down your street...does that even make sense to the writer The lies were going well until you spoilt it with this one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.