Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,512 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60871 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Hathor5(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2020
I know that some people are bored during the lockdown but there is a literature section if you want to share fiction. Who and where are the mods in this section?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 9:51pm On May 01, 2020
jaxxy:

Then u shudnt. No body plans to bt we know how not to. If u don't want to u won't. U will find every excuse not to. The only person u shud call inlove with is the lady u marry. Any other gal is likness or pretense love. When u fall inlove she controls u more. That's the problem.

I know u wanted to marry her bt she was only deceiving u and maybe deceiving the new guy or dats who she loves. U didn't need to invest anything much in such person at the expense of ur family. Do the right thing now and fix ur home. That is the true blessing for a man.

Haha see roping in!
Abeg, free me. Na me be the Op?grin
Haha hahaha
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by SURElee(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2020
Anuofia! So you expected that side chick to marry you? She already saw how disrespectful you were to your wife, so you will also disrespect her should she have a baby for you or marry you if your wife had left the shameful disrespectful marriage she make her stay in.

You as a man with community penis didn't know the side chick Wan planning her future well well. Anuofia! As you opened your eyes to break down the bricks that built up your marriage and home, begin to build it up brick by brick by yourself. You didn't come to us to advice you to break it down, I also won't advice you now.

How silly can you be. Las Las you go get sense. Sit down and ask yourself how that woman got so skinny as a wife? Do you even know how her health and blood pressure is? Alot of stress mumu men like you put their wives through and make them age faster. Now face your kids who don't know you as a father.

Abeg carry your wahala dey go jare.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Friend22(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

Though i am not married,but if this story is true.
Your wife should look for another husband. Enough of this rubbish were a women will stomach such level of adversity because of one stupid man he accidentally married.

You should go and enjoy your sex with your honorable side chick that dumped before you returned to your senses.
The truth is, you don't deserve her.
She is more deserving of someone else.

Imagine if your wife was your blood sister would you allow a man to treat her the way you did?

See, anybody who comes this quote should know that we shouldn't be accommodated people like this oldman here.

He deserved to be left alone.

If I know your wife personally,i.will.tell her to leave you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by SURElee(f): 10:13pm On May 01, 2020
Anuofia! So you expected that side chick to marry you? She already saw how disrespectful you were to your wife, so you will also disrespect her should she have a baby for you or marry you if your wife had left the shameful disrespectful marriage she make her stay in.

You as a man with community penis didn't know the side chick Wan planning her future well well. Anuofia! As you opened your eyes to break down the bricks that built up your marriage and home, begin to build it up brick by brick by yourself. You didn't come to us to advice you to break it down, I also won't advice you now.

How silly can you be? Las Las you go get sense. Sit down and ask yourself how that woman got so skinny as a wife? Do you even know how her health status and blood pressure is? Alot of stress mumu men like you put their wives through and make them age faster. Now face your kids who don't know you as a father.

Abeg carry your wahala dey go jare.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Friend22(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2020
phorget:
Realizing ones mistake is always the right direction for correcting such mistake.
There is no better time than now so you can choose to right all your wrongs and bring your family together again.

Call your wife to a private meeting and seek for her forgiveness. If she forgives you then automatically the kids will forgive you also(mothers has a way with the kids, the direction mothers take the kids mostly follows).

Try as much as possible to win her back and never you loose focus in regaining your home.

See let's forget about the forgiveness this forgiveness that.
She simply does not deserve to be the wife of this randy man.
This too much nollywood film don spoil una sense of reasoning .

He can take care of his children but to me, that woman deserves someone else.
Read through the story yourself not that he realized along the line he was doing something wrong, but was brought down to health when his partner in crime simply said she wasn't playing no more and you feel "forgiveness" will cure this kind of bad behavior?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2020
boyjo:

Haha see roping in!
Abeg, free me. Na me be the Op?grin
Haha hahaha

Ohhh mybad. Was ment for the op. Lol
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Spiff20(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2020
Come and lie down here. You need 50 strokes before the first advice and another 50 to proceed.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ashjay001(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

Seems everyone wants you to burn in hell grin grin grin

Well, who her again. Buy her gifts, care for her. Come back earlier.
The journey would be hard, but if you persist, her heart will be urs again, if it ever went away, which I don't believe.

If you can afford it, take her on a holiday, just the two of you.

Don't beg yet, just show remorse and start taking care of her.

If you can win her, your kids will come round.

Don't rush it, don't force it, you're on a long thing
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by phorget(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2020
Friend22:

See let's forget about the forgiveness this forgiveness that.
She simply does not deserve to be the wife of this randy man.
This too much nollywood film don spoil una sense of reasoning .

He can take care of his children but to me, that woman deserves someone else.
Read through the story yourself not that he realized along the line he was doing something wrong, but was brought down to health when his partner in crime simply said she wasn't playing no more and you feel "forgiveness" will cure this kind of bad behavior?

The woman deserves someone else?
That is a wrong assertion please. This is Nigeria where single ladies are still finding it so difficult to get hooked up let alone a woman that has given birth to multiple children.

The woman in question is a good woman, a woman that can endure such pains is definitely a home builder. It is not too late for the man to straighten out what has been bended and with what the op wrote I'm sure he has come to submission.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by DebPearls: 10:53pm On May 01, 2020
You are just a low life...
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by omotoyossi(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2020
Don't bother. U have lost your family. What an evil man. Who knows,maybe u were jazzed.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by unekwu212: 11:17pm On May 01, 2020
She stayed all this years with all ur evil plot for a reason, she knows u will come back to ur senses when the time is right... Gradually try to please her, she will come around. But first u have to start acting like a sensible man and take responsibilities
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by pedrilo: 11:19pm On May 01, 2020
u cannot escape hell lai lai

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by kbright2(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2020
Haahaa! You are a wicked being, very wicked one. You're lucky your wife isn't a witch... You deserve a death penalty wahlah! You think that your girlfriend is a fool after seeing all you did to your wife?
The juju she used on you has no second version.
I wonder how men are being carried away by useless girl in the name of sex... U don't deserve that woman trust me bcoz you'll do same thing if you see another useless girl as you again. Just let her be.
No advise for you. You've damaged that woman beyond repair.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ginaz(f): 11:46pm On May 01, 2020
What a life !!!
I feel so sorry for the wife . embarassed
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Fostercat(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

You must be a yoruba man!!
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Phyde: 12:19am On May 02, 2020
Mstick:
Lol! My dear I don't know if OP's story is true but this isn't abnormal in Nigerian marriages. I know one with 9 kids! The husband comes and goes anytime he wants even till today. There was a time she lost so much weight everyone thought she would die, my MIL and I went extra mile for her and at the end of it all the man came back and she took him in again, now with all this coronavirus pandemic oga ran away again.

He doesn't even care how his wife and his kids will feed. I am sure very soon when he's old and grey he will start looking for forgiveness and respect.

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by MrPaul2: 12:50am On May 02, 2020
boyjo:

Even me, I shock for the reply.
You dey toast am?grin
He said he disgraced/disrespected the woman to his family members, so he should be honourable enough to apologize in their present in other to restore her dignity if he is truly sorry. She has lost her respect in that family and that count

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by zakkxx: 12:58am On May 02, 2020
so if the gal no dumb your sorry ass you go go back to your wife. You beta go n knell down and beg your wife for forgiveness if not you will have no peace. d only way to win her heart back is to let her know she is the only cockroach in your cardboard. a word is enough for the fool and non is required by a fool. na your wife prayer de deal with you; so you expect d young gal to marry you. hahahahaha u go know big book she has used and dumb you.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by zakkxx: 1:00am On May 02, 2020
so if the gal no dumb your sorry ass you go go back to your wife. You beta go n knell down and beg your wife for forgiveness if not you will have no peace. d only way to win her heart back is to let her know she is the only cockroach in your cardboard. a word is enough for the fool and non is required by d wise. na your wife prayer de deal with you; so you expect d young gal to marry you. hahahahaha u go know big book she has used and dumb you.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jacoik(m): 1:01am On May 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I can't imagine the kind of depression your wife is going through.
It's not like you actually realised your wrongdoings, it's because you were jilted by your side chick that's why you're here crying.
you said it all
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jacoik(m): 1:03am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
angry
Oga the only thing you deserve is to buy sniper and swallow. U r not fit to live.
You didn't repent. You got played and then remembered home. Just go hang pls
lolxxxxx hahahaha you are heartless oooo
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jacoik(m): 1:07am On May 02, 2020
Jgoldie:
Man!!!
You will burn in hell

That woman will never forgive you

She has taken her kids as her husband,the reason she isn’t moved is because she has conditioned her mind that she is a widow so what ever you do won’t hurt her anymore.

You better pay her off and leave that woman to live the rest of her lives with the kids happily
lolxxxxx hahahaha pay her off? do you know if the fool still have kobo.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jacoik(m): 1:11am On May 02, 2020
Mstick:
It's not your fault she must have done something to make you do all that.

Can you walk us through your marriage so we can pick her faults and nail her?

The gospel according to nairaland pickmesha. grin grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha infact to use you do money ritual now just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Platony(m): 1:22am On May 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.

Bro, no call am fake oo,....Things dey happen o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by lekonso: 1:27am On May 02, 2020
Just give your life to Jesus Christ and ask for forgiveness from God, your wife and children. Ask God to minimize the punishment for your sins, because no sinner will go without punishment. God forgave King David for his sins, yet he still went through some punishments. God will forgive you but don't think you will go totally free from what you allowed your wife to suffer in the process of enjoying yourself outside. Look for a good church to be attending and God will surely give you a turn around.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Funky1991(m): 2:20am On May 02, 2020
Hmm my GOD your wife is a clear example of patience you did all this to that woman and she was still in your house na wa oh I don't know what to tell you run to GOD for forgiveness first
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by cooooooks(m): 2:29am On May 02, 2020
Don't mind him. She has not yet poisoned his food??

Ayomideayo:
I doubt this story joor...u mean u did all that to her and she's still with you shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by abokikhalifa: 2:38am On May 02, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

Chai. You remind me of my father. You old men can't think with your brain when you see young women with big ass. Imagine all the money you've spent on that young girl and she still dumped your sorry ass. If only you spent those money on your kids and your wife. Because of TOTO you abandoned your own family. You are wicked. I guess God as answered your wife's prayer. If you don't apologise and get back to your family, your children will pay you back for all the pains you cursed their mom when they grow up. Remember you won't be young forever.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Igetmyown247: 3:08am On May 02, 2020
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Igetmyown247: 3:08am On May 02, 2020
Some people with made up stories on nairaland.. hmm, ok o. And some people will actually believe and start giving opinion grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.