Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60956 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by AnimationsVilla: 8:29pm On May 01, 2020
Let me be frank with you. That woman has considered you dead long ago in her heart and has removed you from her heart. She only sees you as a wicked neighbour, not her husband anymore and she can only tolerate you now, not loving you again.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
Simran94:

Be deceiving yourself there

Stop deceiving yourself there.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 01, 2020
Your children have already considered themselves fatherlesse or do u think they haven't seen the way u have been treating their mother. Wicked man, I pray for your family.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 01, 2020
iammolise:

Let me answer that on her behalf... FINANCIAL SECURITY; financial security can make a woman stay with the devil himself. The only exception to my opinion is if the woman's family is only as wealthy or wealthier than the husband then she could always run back to her rich daddy after every fight, but when she from poor house and the husband was like a kind of Messiah that elevated the family through her... Her ghost will still stay even if he kills her.

100% correct, that why I keep telling women to be finically stable especially if they are from poor homes before getting married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by spartanian(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2020
The jazz done clear now
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:52pm On May 01, 2020
Braindealer:

Sorry bro
Am also a victim
My father nt jst chases women.
He does it in front of his children,
Doent crare abt the welfare of his children despite all the money he has,
And even when we decide to ignore him and make ends meet, he would look for one or two problems to make.
Have ur own dad arrested u jst 4 little things?
Hm. Sorry o. So painful.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Taiwojon(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2020
nonsense .

wife beater

womanizer

hater of your own bowel and child
am ashamed of father like you, you are not a gentleman.

well Jesus is the answer
give your life to Jesus and go beg your wife and promise to be with her forever.

try to build confident with your child.

no body can love you more than your wife.

GO AND BEG HER

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:56pm On May 01, 2020
jaxxy:

That's what sharp guys do. This guy messed up. The lady has now gone with who she loves or can fool and marry. It's a wake up call. He shud have enjoyed himself and kept his family priority atleast. Nobody is a saint.

But that is what the guy wanted to do naw. He wanted to enjoy himself and just chop and clean mouth, but him no come know say the side chick get her own plans.
Cc: Braindealer

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by daclint(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
You're evil, tufiakwa
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by spartanian(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
phorget:
Realizing ones mistake is always the right direction for correcting such mistake.
There is no better time than now so you can choose to right all your wrongs and bring your family together again.

Call your wife to a private meeting and seek for her forgiveness. If she forgives you then automatically the kids will forgive you also(mothers has a way with the kids, the direction mothers take the kids mostly follows).

Try as much as possible to win her back and never you loose focus in regaining your home.

Best reply so far, and what if the side chick had casted a love spell on him all these while?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
Sirvingeo:

My dear all those thing he narrated happened to my aunt . In fact he(useless husband) even punished her by asking her to kneel down and raise up her hands.

Haba!
Hope say she no do am?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2020
boyjo:

But that is what the guy wanted to do naw. He wanted to enjoy himself and just chop and clean mouth, but him no come know say the side chick get her own plans.
Cc: Braindealer

NOOOO. He fell inlove, ignored his family for her, thought he cud switch his beautiful family for a strange woman who's only with u for ur many. Wrongest move. Dumb move.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by veave(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2020
Na wah o. See as my mouth hang.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 9:03pm On May 01, 2020
Bankpower:

I disagree. I know people who have seen worse things and are still in that marriage. He dated only one lady, I know a lady whose husband currently impregnated 3 married women and they are all going to have the babies. And he is so careless that he leaves all the whatsapp conversation evidence with pics/videos. The woman is so afraid that she can't even speak out. She only consoles herself with the fact that he pays all her bills. No sex for over 2 years and each of the girlfriends are aware

In Jesus name, let him be loosed from his bond. AMENNNN!
Cheii! I pity the woman ooo
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 9:09pm On May 01, 2020
jaxxy:

NOOOO. He fell inlove, ignored his family for her, thought he cud switch his beautiful family for a strange woman who's only with u for ur many. Wrongest move. Dumb move.

You think im plan to fall in love from the beginning?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by djon78(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2020
Sirvingeo:

After you experience it kindly come to me to preach forgiveness. You think it is easy bah .

And you think I have not been wronged terribly by a close relation?
I held grudges and bitterness that nearly cost me a lot.
When I forgave from my heart, it brought freedom and unimaginable progress I couldn't fathom.

See irrespective of whatever someones parents does. Whatever it may be.
Not forgiving that person is very dangerous. It's a natural law on this earth.
The parents that brought you into this world,the gateway through which you entered this plane of existence has a precedence over you. Nurtured you as a baby and didn't terminate your life.

The person that hurt you will still receive there payment. But forgiveness is a must.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Goodzinny: 9:16pm On May 01, 2020
This your wife is superhuman to still stay with you while doing your things. But you are very wicked oooh. You don't deserve this kind of good woman. I believe she will accept your apologies, because she is one in a million. And please show her and the kids genuine love afterwards. It is better late than never.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 9:19pm On May 01, 2020
MrPaul2:

How do you mean? Hope you read it very well and also have sense of reasoning?

Even me, I shock for the reply.
You dey toast am?grin
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On May 01, 2020
MZrapper

Part 1
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by MZrapper(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:
MZrapper

Part 1
Thanks so much grin grin

I die here. cheesy
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by bukatyne(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2020
MZrapper:

Thanks so much grin grin

I die here. cheesy

Abeg don't die.

How do you want to read part two? grin

And part three coming soon cheesy
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 9:25pm On May 01, 2020
eubee01:

E get sense wey ppl de use take born , and d one wey dem de learn... u , my brother no get any

I never hear this one beforegrin
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Murketeer: 9:29pm On May 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.
That Nigga no try ...I swear ...but we have good men in Nigeria tho ...that Love and take good care of their Families ...so don't generalize .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by MZrapper(f): 9:34pm On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Abeg don't die.

How do you want to read part two? grin

And part three coming soon cheesy
This story reeks of life to me jare. grin grin
Make part three drop fast fast if e dey o abeg.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 9:35pm On May 01, 2020
tulus:
You know whatSide chick have succeeded in building her life thru you,while u destroy yours.
Hm.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2020
boyjo:

You think im plan to fall in love from the beginning?

Then u shudnt. No body plans to bt we know how not to. If u don't want to u won't. U will find every excuse not to. The only person u shud call inlove with is the lady u marry. Any other gal is likness or pretense love. When u fall inlove she controls u more. That's the problem.

I know u wanted to marry her bt she was only deceiving u and maybe deceiving the new guy or dats who she loves. U didn't need to invest anything much in such person at the expense of ur family. Do the right thing now and fix ur home. That is the true blessing for a man.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ybaby: 9:38pm On May 01, 2020
Braindealer:

Am sure his wife would forgive him.
A woman who would keep quiet upon all those trials is virtous and offcorse loves her husband.
As for the sidechick nd her mother, i dnt blame dem. They only colected gifts frm father christmas.

Is it that she loves him or she hates herself ?

I am curious

because 10 years or so of her life is spent with a ma shafani okunrin....she will never get those 10 years back.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kennedyiheme02: 9:39pm On May 01, 2020
probably a cooked up story

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ybaby: 9:39pm On May 01, 2020
MrPaul2:

How do you mean? Hope you read it very well and also have sense of reasoning?

Exactly how a manipulator will answer.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by foyeks2001(f): 9:42pm On May 01, 2020
boyjo:

Yeah sorry o...do try to let it out. Especially in a faceless forum like this. It helps a lot.
You are right bro. Thanks
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 9:45pm On May 01, 2020
SirMichael1:
The way my heart ached after going through this post, one would think i'm your child. Truth be told, if I am your child, I would never forgive you. When i was in jss1, I remembered seeing a text on my dad's Phone, i was only 11 then but i never forgot how mad and dissapointed i was at my dad. Till this day, i dont relate with him. Both of us can not sit together to have a convo.

Guy, tell your dad the reason for your attitude towards him.
Since you can't sit with him, tell him in a text what you saw in his phone years ago, and forgive him.
If he departs this world, never to return, you may wish you handled things differently.
He may also be have wondered why you act the way you do.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by foyeks2001(f): 9:46pm On May 01, 2020
Braindealer:

Lucky u.
Am currently dating a girl with such a father and she always look for a reason to believe dat i would be jst like her dad.
This have really been affecting our relationship.
Its hard to convince her otherwise.
I wouldn't blame her bro.
There is this Yoruba adage that says, someone whose mother was killed by a mad man, when such a person sees a mechanic, he would run a race.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.