Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone (13312 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Look Where I'm Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
I have, thank you. I still have sexual relations with her, if she wants to leave, she can leave. I would get a new woman, so many fishes inside the river.

i think that there is a big difference between BEING IN A R/SHIP and having someone next to you...and as you care about nobody but your own self, it would be foolish to even think that a woman would enjoy being with you for your "great attitude/character"

the greatest gift in life is to fully accept who you are, and may i just say that marriage/relationship certainly aint for you (unless you find someone who is with you for her own selfish reason as well).

1 Like

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by emperorsversion(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bimpe29:
You might have fallen victim of Benue, Calabar and Edo babes
grin grin grin

arghh Calabar girls.... ever since my junior jam Calabar girls February this month... it has taken another shape.. it's bent upward... no jokes oo and it's not funny
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by emperorsversion(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=noah24 post=89043858]Men nor dey lose-guard... D whole show was condomized grin

[/quote

wise one oo..
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by BigJoe19: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i think that there is a big difference between BEING IN A R/SHIP and having someone next to you...and as you care about nobody but your own self, it would be foolish to even think that a woman would enjoy being with you for your "great attitude/character"

the greatest gift in life is to fully accept who you are, and may i just say that marriage/relationship certainly aint for you (unless you find someone who is with you for her own selfish reason as well).
You also talk like my baby mama, funny enough she always end up coming back to me while I continue using her for my sexual needs.

2 Likes

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by emperorsversion(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its either you try harder OR you become single...the choice is yours bro. if you dont satisfy your woman then she will go date someone who will, while you go right back to vaseline crew membership!

see this one, so because your babe dey moan you think you actually satisfy her and hit her right.... don't be surprise she does that for others too.... My point exactly is don't kill yourself for these babes... you can save your strength and tactics for your wife...

3 Likes

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by emperorsversion(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
You also talk like my baby mama, funny enough she always end up coming back to me while I continue using her for my sexual needs.

that's the fact, they always come back... same with my baby mama we are not together and will never be but her pvssy is my copyright...Leave that man make he dey argue about satisfaction.. woman wey wan cheat go cheat... make he nor go make money...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by BigJoe19: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
emperorsversion:

that's the fact, they always come back... same with my baby mama we are not together and will never be but her pvssy is my copyright...Leave that man make he dey argue about satisfaction.. woman wey wan cheat go cheat... make he nor go make money...
The guy doesn't know anything, he still believes in all that Hollywood bullshit love stories.

3 Likes

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MadeINchenzen2: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
evanso6226:
Check Her Out ..... she is searching for for a cute guy who is open-minded and has a good sense of humour to be her boyfriend.

https://saucyangels.com/single-lady-ellen-wants-a-serious-man-for-dating/
why not marry her. or are u not interested too like the rest of us?cheesy

abi u no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by AdmissionGetEas: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
angry grin grin grin grin grin

Harder is usually for lazy and idle men.... Busy throughout the day and someone is saying harder, no be only harder but cardiac arrest

1 Like

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by aimmoney9: 1:18am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no wonder so many Nigerian/African lady cant get to the promise land when there are so many sexually selfish men like you on earth... why do you even want to be with a woman, since you view all of them in such a foul way? you should definitely stay single forever and just get a babymama (if a woman can actually get along with you that long)
All he said was he can't kill himself to satisfy a woman...
You as a woman re u willing to die to satisfy a man?
Can u take life threatening strokes of d cane before sex to satisfy a man DAT likes such fetish?

1 Like

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:24am On May 01, 2020
aimmoney9:

All he said was he can't kill himself to satisfy a woman...
You as a woman re u willing to die to satisfy a man?
Can u take life threatening strokes of d cane before sex to satisfy a man DAT likes such fetish?

A) you are talking to a man.
B) i understand that we ALL need sexual satisfaction... and that if you cant satisfy your woman then say so, but dont blame your woman for wanting you to satisfy her (just like we men want our women to satisfy us).
C) would you rather be sexually useless to a woman OR let her tell you exactly how to fukc the bejesus out of her?!
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28am On May 01, 2020
emperorsversion:
see this one, so because your babe dey moan you think you actually satisfy her and hit her right.... don't be surprise she does that for others too.... My point exactly is don't kill yourself for these babes... you can save your strength and tactics for your wife...

i am sorry you feel this way, i guess you have issues satisfying you woman so now you instead want to pretend that whatever she does is a lie, in order to stroke your failed ego.

if you dont satisfy your woman then why would she even want to be your wife and spend the rest of her natural life sexually miserable (unless your gateman will be the one doing your bedroom bidding)?!
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:29am On May 01, 2020
BigJoe19:

one thing that we can be 110% sure is that she aint coming back for the sex... are you sure you aint the one being played here?!?
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by aimmoney9: 1:39am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A) you are talking to a man.
B) i understand that we ALL need sexual satisfaction... and that if you cant satisfy your woman then say so, but dont blame your woman for wanting you to satisfy her (just like we men want our women to satisfy us).
C) would you rather be sexually useless to a woman OR let her tell you exactly how to fukc the bejesus out of her?!
Hmmmmm when you grow old and truly become sexually useless to her what will you do then?
Will u take trams and other sex enhancing drugs, thus, risking ur life just to satisfy her?

2 Likes

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:48am On May 01, 2020
aimmoney9:
Hmmmmm when you grow old and truly become sexually useless to her what will you do then?
Will u take trams and other sex enhancing drugs, thus, risking ur life just to satisfy her?

bro, stop thinking of the future and instead think of RIGHT NOW... right now, this babe wants to be fukced a certain way, so you can either oblige OR tell her you aint got it in your groin to satisfy her that way. no big deal! but dont try to make it look like its wrong for a woman to want her man to satisfy her every sexual desires... just because "you" are a lame lover and cant do it.

a great lover is a man who will do everything he can to satisfy his woman... and certainly not a selfish lover who only thinks about himself.
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by davillian(m): 1:51am On May 01, 2020
emperorsversion:
Hello all, I feel someone needs to know this... Harder! Harder!! Harder!!! during sex has taken so many young men to the grave... be wise, no go unleash yourself... you can never never satisfy a woman ooo... nor go die of pussy electric shock..

one last thing!! beware of benue, Calabar and Edo girls
Ive successfully defeated calabar, Benue and Edo girls....
Now get this you can't wake up one morning and jog from oshodi to iyanoworo...
You would die before 30 mins...
Point is keep fit keep the heart healthy..

2 Likes

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by aimmoney9: 1:58am On May 01, 2020
aimmoney9:

Chairman, u have not blacked out during sex b4, that is, almost at d point of death during sex b4 DAT is y u re still gingering....U re still doing at ur normal rate and allegedly satisfying ur woman datz y, if you ve done overtime b4 or blacked out nobody will tell u to advice urself DAT e no worth am to die on top...No do pass urself....
I had an abuja based friend DAT used to give his gf straight 7 rounds for 6months everyday that was how my man lean ooo start to get one health issue or d other....
Point is for a man your cum is part of ur life source thus if u overdo u can die......thus know d highest rate you can do as a man and work with (just like everyman knows how many drinks he can take without misbehaving and if he ventures above the threshold its anoda thing).....
Don't kill urself over something u did not create...

2 Likes

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by emperorsversion(m): 1:58am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i am sorry you feel this way, i guess you have issues satisfying you woman so now you instead want to pretend that whatever she does is a lie, in order to stroke your failed ego.

if you dont satisfy your woman then why would she even want to be your wife and spend the rest of her natural life sexually miserable (unless your gateman will be the one doing your bedroom bidding)?!

lol... I laugh in Japanese..bring your girlfriend over and I will show her Edo are the king of the rings... I'm sure other guys bang her better than you do
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by aimmoney9: 2:02am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, stop thinking of the future and instead think of RIGHT NOW... right now, this babe wants to be fukced a certain way, so you can either oblige OR tell her you aint got it in your groin to satisfy her that way. no big deal! but dont try to make it look like its wrong for a woman to want her man to satisfy her every sexual desires... just because "you" are a lame lover and cant do it.

a great lover is a man who will do everything he can to satisfy his woman... and certainly not a selfish lover who only thinks about himself.
Posterity will tell who is d greater lover and don't forget it is aimmoney
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:05am On May 01, 2020
emperorsversion:
lol... I laugh in Japanese..bring your girlfriend over and I will show her Edo are the king of the rings... I'm sure other guys bang her better than you do

you see, your misplaced ego is again acting up...you dont want to (or "cant"wink satisfy your own woman, but now you think you can satisfy other people's women?!?!?!?!?!?! whats so different between your woman and mine that you cant satisfy YOURS but suddenly your are brave and acting like you can satisfy mine?!!?!?!

dont get it twistred: a lazy selfish useless lover is a LAZY SELFISH USELESS lover, whether with your woman OR mine.

2 Likes

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07am On May 01, 2020
aimmoney9:
Posterity will tell who is d greater lover and don't forget it is aimmoney

how dare you want to call yourself a great lover yet cant/wont satisfy your woman the way she desires?!?!? you are describing the actions of SELFISH/LAZY/USELESS lovers na.
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by emperorsversion(m): 2:08am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you see, your misplaced ego is again acting up...you dont want to (or "cant"wink satisfy your own woman, but now you think you can satisfy other people's women?!?!?!?!?!?! whats so different between your woman and mine that you cant satisfy YOURS but suddenly your are brave and acting like you can satisfy mine?!!?!?!

dont get it twistred: a lazy selfish useless lover is a LAZY SELFISH USELESS lover, whether with your woman OR mine.

you've been lashing on me with insults and it's so funny... but I guess I know why... hey, try get some sleep it's 2:08am....
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:10am On May 01, 2020
emperorsversion:
you've been lashing on me with insults and it's so funny... but I guess I know why... hey, try get some sleep it's 2:08am....

i am just calling a spade A SPADE... btw here on this side of the world it is only 8.09pm.
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by aimmoney9: 2:11am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

how dare you want to call yourself a great lover yet cant/wont satisfy your woman the way she desires?!?!? you are describing the actions of SELFISH/LAZY/USELESS lovers na.
Mr lover lover u re now sounding like a woman...
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:16am On May 01, 2020
aimmoney9:
Mr lover lover u re now sounding like a woman...

- so a man who understands that a woman telling you to fukc her harder, meaning she is asking you to satisfy her, means i sound like a woman?! really?!
- so a man telling you that you are a lazy/selfish lover when you refuse to satisfy your woman (the way she desires to be satisfied), means i sound like a woman, really?!
- so a man who understands that if you dont sexually satisfy your woman then you are a useless lover (to her), means that i am a woman, abi?!

[img]https://media./images/257d845e324d912540c27b613d84f357/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by aimmoney9: 2:25am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- so a man who understands that a woman telling you to fukc her harder, meaning she is asking you to satisfy her, means i sound like a woman?! really?!
- so a man telling you that you are a lazy/selfish lover when you refuse to satisfy your woman (the way she desires to be satisfied), means i sound like a woman, really?!
- so a man who understands that if you dont sexually satisfy your woman then you are a useless lover (to her), means that i am a woman, abi?!

Yes you re really sounding like a woman

[img]https://media./images/257d845e324d912540c27b613d84f357/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by BigJoe19: 2:27am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

one thing that we can be 110% sure is that she aint coming back for the sex... are you sure you aint the one being played here?!?
Not possible, which way can she use me, I have blocked all possibilities of that happening.
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36am On May 01, 2020
BigJoe19:
Not possible, which way can she use me, I have blocked all possibilities of that happening.

but you yourself already said that you dont care about satisfying the babe... so its crystal clear that it aint for the "great" sex that she is coming back for.

aimmoney9:
Yes you re really sounding like a woman

if calling you exactly for what you portray yourself to be, makes me sound like a woman, then so be it... woman i must be, but it certainly does not take away the main issue here: you portray your own self as a LAZY SELFISH USELESS lover.
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by noah24(m): 3:37am On May 01, 2020
Yesss o... role play

quote author=Zanxx post=89044277]

Hahahahahaha Mortal Kombat ish[/quote]
Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by idahme(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its either you try harder OR you become single...the choice is yours bro. if you dont satisfy your woman then she will go date someone who will, while you go right back to vaseline crew membership!

Is it by force to satisfy a woman? Guy women plenty wey need am moderately, u can die for the world because of an insatiable woman

2 Likes

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by Remaboy(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2020
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth

Re: Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone by MedicH: 10:30am On May 01, 2020
The day this thing do me something eeh. About 3 years ago in a hotel outside my state i go health seminar. I carry facebook friend she lives in the city with her parents. I thought normally she will go in the evening so i felt but she has plans of staying over night. We do do do and i didn't eat dinner i became tired wanted to stop but this lady no gree. My hands and legs were not steady and my tummy was empty then last round i felt lightheaded. I started running to the other room it was 2 in 1 suite so i locked her up till day break. Ever since that day my this thing come de fear the lady self. She came to my house and wanted to have her way but no reaction. Na when i know say wetin happen to me na strong thing and if i took any drug prior to na instant i for collect.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

-- / My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... / Viral Videos Of 2 Slay Queens Walking Unclad On The Street With Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.