Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. (33885 Views)

Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) / Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

I believe in my God of trinity, the I am that I am.
Lion of Judea. I believe in the King of kings and Lord of Lords not some counterfeit.

Yeah, you mean the same sick-minded and shameless God that could not find anything to use as a SIGN and WONDER except the unclothedness of Isaiah; He commanded Isaiah to go naked and barefoot and walk the streets and even ordered some other people to follow that example:

Isaiah: 20. 2. At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. 3. And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; 4. So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. - Bible Offline

Or the wicked and ruthless child abuser and murderer that commanded people to kill little children and animals. What justification does the so called peaceful and loving Yahweh have to command that little children and animals be killed even if we assume that the adult men and women to be killed alongside were guilty of something that warrants death?

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the LITTLE ONES, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Oya, carry your shameless child abusing ruthless Yahweh away from here and Go and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus those innocent babies and animals. grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 08, 2020
totowunmido:
do you have proof that mohammed is a prophet of God?
i asked you first
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by kingkhaleed: 10:33am On May 08, 2020
All you need to for him is that you will continue praying for him, and do "saara".Give alms to the poor on his behalf. May Almighty Allah grant him aljanah firdaus (Ameen).

3 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by totowunmido: 10:33am On May 08, 2020
Durentt:
i asked you first
you answer me first

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by totowunmido: 10:34am On May 08, 2020
kingkhaleed:
All you need to for him is that you will continue praying for him, and do "saara".Give alms to the poor on his behalf. May Almighty Allah grant him aljanah firdaus (Ameen).
too late to pray for him. He is already in hell with fire burning him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by SirMichael1: 10:41am On May 08, 2020
uruba23:
Usually I don't want to say anything because of Nairaland Islamic quotes but since I am a ChrisMus I would overlook it.There is something called Prayers for a departing soul,it is like an appeal to God to ask Allah to forgive the souls shortcoming and allows the soul enter paradise.Most times most muslims believe if you have a certain number of people at the burial the soul would enter paradise, the truth is people might be praying with their mouth but their heart is far.So I would advise you set a day for honest and sincere prayers for him, forgive him too if he offend you and do a little charity like buying biscuits for children because of the love God have for children can't be describe in words. It doesn't mean he is in a wrong place just not where he should be. Enjoy your day.
Story! You're dead, no prayer would help you. You're not waiting in a limbo awaiting trial.
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
Story! You're dead, no prayer would help you. You're not waiting in a limbo awaiting trial.
oooh ça fait un bail mon vieux. Tes toujours vivant?
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by aksule(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2020
If the western world were busy praying rather than studying, we may still be riding horses as means of transportation etc. The technological transformation the world has achieved is not by prayers but real research work that produced results which can be verified from zero to hundred percent.
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
I won't argue with your belief but I just want you to know been dead is been out of the body.Life still continues and if you are ever been in the presence of God you would understand the meaning of unconditional love.He said to whom i would have mercy on, I would have mercy on.

2 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by HimName: 10:46am On May 08, 2020
[s]
Macro231101:
Sir its d simple truth ...U can only Get to God through Jesus ,if u don't blive in him u re going to Hell
[/s]

She saw her mum, who took Jesus as her personal Lord and savior in hell.

In fact, she was a prominent woman-Church leader

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/sports/50470/i-saw-my-mother-in-hell.html

Mr oga, it's like you have now become the determiner of who goes to heaven or hell.

Leave people to their faith and go find how to feed yourself and your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by SirMichael1: 10:51am On May 08, 2020
uruba23:

I won't argue with your belief but I just want you to know been dead is been out of the body.Life still continues and if you are ever been in the presence of God you would understand the meaning of unconditional love.He said to whom i would have mercy on, I would have mercy on.
Mercy only holds when you still draw breath, else, you're dead. If it was that easy, the devil won't be condemned to eternal damnation.

3 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by SirMichael1: 10:57am On May 08, 2020
Durentt:
oooh ça fait un bail mon vieux. Tes toujours vivant?
Sorry, I can't access google translate now, when i do, i'll reply you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by dmaze: 10:59am On May 08, 2020
T4taiwo:
Salaam alaikum, my dad just passed away recently, and I often see him in my dream crying profusely.

I am really scared. Is there any Islamic interpretation to this?

Assalamualaykum Warakmatullah Wabarakatu. I strongly believe that at this point what you need to do is istighfar (asking for forgiveness, making dua, reading the Quran, doing Dhikr, giving Charity) on behalf of your Dad.

This is the greatest gift we can give to our beloved ones who have passed away and are in Almighty Allah Barzakh(the partition between the world and hereafter).

As regards the dream, truly all you need to know is your dad is in Almighty Allah(SWT) Barzakh, what you should pray about is that he should be in the Illiyeen (where good souls go)not Sijjeen(where bad souls go).

You seeing him in your dream is definitely a neurological, psychological and emotional moment, where you are still craving the presence of your dad. You probably think about him a lot too during the day and you have some daydreaming moments.

May Almighty Allah(SWT) grant him eternal rest. Allahuma Thumma Aameen.

3 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by OsuIgboIpob: 10:59am On May 08, 2020
smallrincowis16:
Yoruba people will interpret it to mean _, you should do sadaqa for him
OSU people nkọ?
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
Mercy only holds when you still draw breath, else, you're dead. If it was that easy, the devil won't be condemned to eternal damnation.
When you read a book,you do apply your knowledge,even the Good Lord said our wisdom is foolishness onto him.Like I told you death is only the departure from the body, the soul still lives,if you said mercy holds why i still have my breath,then also someone breathing and appealing for me should also hold. After all even a condemn person can have is sentence overturned by a judge because a free person appealed his or her case
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by falopey: 11:05am On May 08, 2020
yemkoguru:
Organize special prayers for him always and do sadaqat for him like 2wce in a year... it's good he's showing you his current state inside other realm and that should put his soul in perfect peace.
lost my dad too many years back and I know how this is
Sorry for your loss

There’s no repentance after death. No amount of sadankat can change his horrible situation in the great beyond. He has come to the realization that Jesus is the only way to salvation. The most important thing is about you that is still alive.

5 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by OsuIgboIpob: 11:05am On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:
In my opinion, your dad has come to the realization of hell and the true way to salvation. He is crying to you because he had realized he made wrong choices.
Don't make the same mistake he made, give your life to Christ.

Macro231101:
He is in Hell Fire ..since he refused to accept Jesus as his lord and personal Savior
Lol
Many are stupîd and many are roaming indeed.

Good Christians are not hypocrites and liars.
You made this declaration... Just to come and post senseless rubbish post.

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."
Your Jesus that couldn't even save himself from crucifixion.
Crying father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME. Smh
Good Christians are SENSIBLE
Good Christians are not lies and don't make false declarations.

May liers, hypocrites and people that makes false declaration be hunted by the declaration for the rest of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
Sorry, I can't access google translate now, when i do, i'll reply you. smiley
ok pas de problème. Prend ton temps
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by OsuIgboIpob: 11:09am On May 08, 2020
Alberta123:

Stop disgracing your generation.

Who are you to judge who's going to hell or not.

This is the reason why seun imposed a Muslim oath before posting in this section.

You guys just don't know when to limit your craziness.
May their false declaration Hunt them for the rest of their miserable lives.

Senseless children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by juman(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2020
Maybe when he saw the large number of dead people coming from earth because of corona, he wept for human beings.

#Joking.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by falopey: 11:11am On May 08, 2020
T4taiwo:
Salaam alaikum, my dad just passed away recently, and I often see him in my dream crying profusely.

I am really scared. Is there any Islamic interpretation to this?

Give your life to Christ the savior. Don’t end up like your dad. It’s God that’s is talking to you through this your experience. That’s not a kind of thing everyone experience about their loved ones who are already dead. But God loves you to let you have such an insight. Your dad loves you too he wish he could come back to tell you about Jesus

Let me chip in with a little of my personal experience. I lost my sister a couple of years ago. She was a very devoted Christian and a leader in the church. She was seen on different occasions after her death being happy. Seen by my mum her mother and by another member of her church. Since her own mother saw it even while she was still mourning her death. That gave me all I needed to know

11 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by OsuIgboIpob: 11:12am On May 08, 2020
Macro231101:
Sir its d simple truth ...U can only Get to God through Jesus ,if u don't blive in him u re going to Hell
It's the simplest stupîdity.
You're here preaching Jesus that couldn't save himself from crucifixion. Crying father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME. Shm!

You had to make false declaration just to post rubbish.

And you want people to take you seriously?
A lier and a hypocrite?

False declaration usually hunt people for the rest of their miserable lives... Just so you know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by juman(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2020
Islam view point:
Pray for him and give to the poor money, food, etc as sadaqah.

Nowadays my mind is dirty, I question mentality of religions.
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by OsuIgboIpob: 11:15am On May 08, 2020
totowunmido:
Your dream only mean one thing, your father was crying because of where he found himself after dying as a Muslim, in addition he was also crying to let you know that you too should not make the same mistake that he made
Toto wun ẹ do?

Don't worry, so many toto dey hell fire.
You go fûck tire.
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by OsuIgboIpob: 11:18am On May 08, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Yeah, you mean the same sick-minded and shameless God that could not find anything to use as a SIGN and WONDER except the unclothedness of Isaiah; He commanded Isaiah to go naked and barefoot and walk the streets and even ordered some other people to follow that example:

Isaiah: 20. 2. At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. 3. And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; 4. So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. - Bible Offline

Or the wicked and ruthless child abuser and murderer that commanded people to kill little children and animals. What justification does the so called peaceful and loving Yahweh have to command that little children and animals be killed even if we assume that the adult men and women to be killed alongside were guilty of something that warrants death?

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the LITTLE ONES, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Oya, carry your shameless child abusing ruthless Yahweh away from here and Go and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus those innocent babies and animals. grin grin grin
I dey shame for those people.
Evil and confused religion.
Even their Jew cousins despairs them.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by totowunmido: 11:18am On May 08, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Toto wun ẹ do?

Don't worry, so many toto dey hell fire.
You go fûck tire.
you nko? You no go fok?

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Collegenews: 11:21am On May 08, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol
Many are stupîd and many are roaming indeed.

Good Christians are not hypocrites and liars.
You made this declaration... Just to come and post senseless rubbish.

Your Jesus that couldn't even save himself from crucifixion.
Crying father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME. Smh
Good Christians are SENSIBLE Christians are not lies and don't make false declarations.

May liers, hypocrites and people that makes false declaration be hunted by the declaration for the rest of their lives.

You can't even type correctly.
What killed Muhammad? Sex. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by patani(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Wow, really sorry for your loss brother. May Allah grant him eternal rest.

@ Empiree, Albaqir, and Lanrexlan do you guys have any say on this topic?

In my own ignorant opinion I think nothing is attached. It's just as a result of the bond between you two when he was alive. Even if you were not close with him when he was alive, the basic idea that he was your dad is enough bondness on its own, and the brain will always find a way to bring his picture to your dream over a course of particular time before it stops coming again.

I think seeing a loved one in a dream is more easier if one dreams a lot and tends to remember when one's awake, plus also the kind of attention and your believe on dreams.

I remember as a kid in about 11 years when I lost my grandma. I see her in my dreams almost every night. She's always always coming back from a journey looking beautiful. And everyone in the house would be joyous and telling her how much they miss her and all. For close to 5 years straight after her death, I see her in my dreams intermittently.

The there's a younger cousin of mine that died about 4years after my grandma. We weren't that close but I know him quite well. But once, I saw him crying profusely in my dream. I tried calling him but my voice would not come out in the dream. He crossed a large express road so easily that I marveled on how he did it. I couldn't cross the road because the road was too busy in the dream. He looked back at me one final time with tears full in his eyes, at that point in time I was horribly scared that my heart was pumping hard when I woke up. I had no body to interpret the dream to me but I think it was logical enough.

In essence back then, I used to dream a lot too. But I guess in the course of time, I abandoned some beliefs, especially the ones that has to give some sort Of spiritual meanings to dream. I'm not sure if there's any spirituality attached to dreams or maybe the brain is just collaging some pictures in our memories and playing tricks on us, because I got to know how powerful and deceptive our brains can be atimes. Ever since I abandoned spirituality of meanings to dream, I hardly have any sorts of dream. I do dream but I hardly pay attention to them, hence I don't even remember whenever I have one. The horror ones stopped coming too.

Nevertheless I'm open to learning.

Cc: lalasticalala, Seun

You totally summarize my conviction here... Dreams are just brain activities while we sleep... Putting meanings to them make us have more of that encounter... Kudos.. Logical thinkers rule the world bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Ndaduma: 11:29am On May 08, 2020
My view about your dream:
Certainly, seeng your father crying in a dream is not a good dream. But let me ask you these questions?
What type of situation was he in before he passed on. I.e was he sick very well, or he just died abruptly without any sign like accident and finally, what type of social life was he engaged in? Does he have a debt hanging on his neck before he died .which you the children have not paid.
Furthermore, how close are you to him when he was alive, like assisting him to make him happy
Whatever is your conclusion, the dream shows that your father has an unfulfilled wishes or he wants you to do certain spritual obligations for him. Like constantly offering prayers for him to seek Allah forgiveness.
You should strive to be offering Sadaqa for him mostly on Thursdays.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Amopeekun(f): 11:35am On May 08, 2020
Assalamu alykum.
Firstly, Normally, weeping in a dream, as I have read, heralds goodness. But wailing, screaming, scratching and all that commotion is not good.

To see a dead person happy, cheerful or in a good mood, etc, is also good.

Meanwhile, in my reading, if the dead is not cheerful, is indifferent, or not in a good mood, please check yourselves who are his offsprings.
Are there things that you do that are not good? You might want to change for good.

Now, you say weeping profusely, put this with him being dead, I think you should mend your ways.

Importantly, I think you should pray for the dead, put up something as sadaqa for him, and look within to correct some things that would make people cry profusely.

Only Allah knows and unto Him is our final return.

Assalamu alykum

Disclaimer:
Not my personal submission but from reading o.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by oyinda1599(f): 11:43am On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

I believe in my God of trinity, the I am that I am.
Lion of Judea. I believe in the King of kings and Lord of Lords not some counterfeit.
What's your business here? This is it, you rarely see any Muslim on Sunday spewing thrash on Christians thread but there are this morons like you that won't stop derailing Muslim thread on Fridays. And at the end those hypocrites will call themselves peaceful people. SMH.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.