Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. (34004 Views)

Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) / Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by dreality: 11:46am On May 08, 2020
Asalam alaykum brother. Just do much more charity giving for your departed Dad and Allah will alleviate his position.

My own mum died suddenly at 52yrs fifteen years ago. We were so devastated. Knowing the good Sadaqa does to the dead, I fed many people every day during Ramadan iftar that year. I was in the North then.

On her 40th day after death, I saw her come to our house and gave me one eternal hug. It was like she was rolling and dancing with me outside our house in Lagos. She didn't talk. It felt so real unlike a dream.

I never saw her until about 8 or 10 years later, because I am the kind who doesn't really dream.
In that second dream, she was calmer. No talking or hugging, she was only smiling at me. Then she presented me with a flower from her pocket. And the dream ended.

Apart from giving charity on her behalf, one thing I know is that I really taught and let her practice Islam very well while she was alive, to the extent she started doing voluntary fasting more than myself. Cheers

9 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by oyinda1599(f): 11:50am On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

You can't even type correctly.
What killed Muhammad? Sex. grin
If sex is what killed Muhammad and billions of people still chose to follow him, why not leave us alone with our belief Mr Man. I don't think you should have any problem with that, do your religion, let's us do ours. Your lack of senses would not even let you see that no Muslim can't insult Jesus Christ. Your hatred for Islam will obviously lead you to your early grave. So I advise you focus on ur xtianity and leave Islam alone for we Muslim.No compulsion in religion.

7 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Collegenews: 11:53am On May 08, 2020
oyinda1599:
What's your business here? This is it, you rarely see any Muslim on Sunday spewing thrash on Christians thread but there are this morons like you that won't stop derailing Muslim thread on Fridays. And at the end those hypocrites will call themselves peaceful people. SMH.

Please o, we Christians aren't peaceful o.
We are the ones blowing up Syria, disrupting the peace of Pakistan, rendering millions homeless in Iraq, slaughtering thousands in Northern Nigeria. We are the ones burning down houses in Yobe because someone insulted Muhammad(swt) in New York.
We aren't peaceful please.

3 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by AregbeFufu: 11:53am On May 08, 2020
Perhaps he didn't get his 72 fresh unused punanjos. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by busar(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Oh well, but you can condemn someone that don't believe in your Pauline delusions of Christianity? Nonsense!
more like Paulin principles grin grin... Awon olodo omo Paul
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Misterdhee1(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Macro231101:
Sir its d simple truth ...U can only Get to God through Jesus ,if u don't blive in him u re going to Hell
LOL. So you actually believe you're going to heaven? grin

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by oyinda1599(f): 12:00pm On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

We are the ones blowing up Syria, disrupting the peace of Pakistan, rendering millions homeless in Iraq, slaughtering thousands in Northern Nigeria. We are the ones burning down houses in Yobe because someone insulted Muhammad(swt) in New York.
eeyah... Boda ode, it okay now that you accepted lots of you are morons. Like the guy said, you even made false declaration just to spew thrash, such hypocrites shouldn't have a bit of my precious time. Go take panadol for your mental issues and leave Islam alone. I guess there are still many bedspaces for you and your likes at yaba left. Lolssss, get well soon boda oponu.

4 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Misterdhee1(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2020
falopey:

Give your life to Christ the savior. Don’t end up like your dad. It’s God that’s is talking to you through this your experience. That’s not a kind of thing everyone experience about their loved ones who are already dead. But God loves you to let you have such an insight. Your dad loves you too he wish he could come back to tell you about Jesus

Let me chip in with a little of my personal experience. I lost my sister a couple of years ago. She was a very devoted Christian and a leader in the church. She was seen on different occasions after her death being happy. Seen by my mum her mother and by another member of her church. Since her own mother saw it even while she was still mourning her death. That gave me all I needed to know
I have heard this same Line of story albeit with righteous people who practised Islam before they died. What do you have to say to that?

3 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by oyinda1599(f): 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

Amebooo, like I didn't know the history of how catholic Christians killed millions of protestants Christians in the past.
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
T4taiwo:
Salaam alaikum, my dad just passed away recently, and I often see him in my dream crying profusely.

I am really scared. Is there any Islamic interpretation to this?
he is crying because he doesn't want you to end up in the same place of torment with him.
He is crying cos he realised after death that he was deceived by profake Mohammed and that Islam is a scam.
Reflect on this and question the veracity of islam
Cc falopey I've seen your comment. It's a spot on.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by katheeroh: 12:07pm On May 08, 2020
T4taiwo:
Salaam alaikum, my dad just passed away recently, and I often see him in my dream crying profusely.

sorry for the loss brother .
Don't mind those saying your father is in hell .
Try to find out if he's owing some people money or any worldly material before his demise .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by olajide111: 12:17pm On May 08, 2020
Macro231101:
Sir its d simple truth ...U can only Get to God through Jesus ,if u don't blive in him u re going to Hell
Who told you Muslims don't believe in Jesus, ignorance at it's peak

2 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by olajide111: 12:23pm On May 08, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
u wish to get me a ban but Muslim cant enta heaven
Because u are God grin
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Collegenews: 12:23pm On May 08, 2020
oyinda1599:
eeyah... Boda ode, it okay now that you accepted lots of you are morons. Like the guy said, you even made false declaration just to spew thrash, such hypocrites shouldn't have a bit of my precious time. Go take panadol for your mental issues and leave Islam alone. I guess there are still many bedspaces for you and your likes at yaba left. Lolssss, get well soon boda oponu.
Piss be upon Muhammad (swt).
Why are you sweating from your anus because of an Arabian that molested innocents in their hundreds? Did you learn those foul words from bros Muh'd?? shocked
His piss must be so strong for you to have suited me twice. grin
I can bet your hand is on an already sharpened dagger to behead me for cussing your proflirt. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Idrisua(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2020
In regards to this issue, your father need a series of prayers. If possible Intensify Sadaqat and Recitation of the Holy Qur'an on his behalf. May the Almighty forgive our Shortcomings.

3 Likes

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Flowkeyy: 12:35pm On May 08, 2020
Sort for your lost. I have read through most replys you have gotten on this. Most advice you have gotten here are strictly on religion basics. I will advice you to go back to your root(where you come from) ask elders questions. I know someone from Kogi state that has been in same situation as you are now... He kept seeing his Dad in his dreams crying. They didn't take it serious till strange things started happening in their family (death). They Wher force to ask questions and it was then they realize their father was not happy where he was. So my advice once again is go home ask questions. It is also good for you to know the tradition of where you come from... So make hay while the sunset.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 08, 2020
Waleykum salam

To my own understanding; Your dad need u (especially) and other family members to give charity (Sodaqa) on his behalf and also pray for him from time to time, ask Allah to forgive his shortcomings.

I pray Allah forgive his shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Wfaluse: 12:40pm On May 08, 2020
Durentt:
do u have proof jesus rose up?
You guys should learn how to ignore all those provocative posts,lest you will be doing the same thing they are doing. Remember they are just showing who they are. You should show them what you are made of- patience in the face of provocation, calmness ,wisdom , etc. Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 08, 2020
Wfaluse:

You guys should learn how to ignore all those provocative posts,lest you will be doing the same thing they are doing. Remember they are just showing who they are. You should show them what you are made of- patience in the face of provocation, calmness ,wisdom , etc. Ramadan Kareem
Exactly....this is Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 08, 2020
I think these thread is for Muslim umah?? why all unwarranted comments.. please let's respect each other's believe. we are all matured people.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 08, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

I dey shame for those people.
Evil and confused religion.
Even their Jew cousins despairs them.

You dey mind them?

Many of the things they falsely accuse Islam of is reeking in their bible.

Let them continue to enjoy this moment while it lasts.

In Shaa Allaah, the person that's coming to expose their evil and shameless Yahweh and his evil ways is coming.. grin

Bunch of silly overrated civilized Electronic Idiots!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by true2god: 12:54pm On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:
In my opinion, your dad has come to the realization of hell and the true way to salvation. He is crying to you because he had realized he made wrong choices.
Don't make the same mistake he made, give your life to Christ.
Stop this nonsense bro.
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Holamilekan97(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

Why are you sweating from your anus because of an Arabian that molested innocents in their hundreds? Did you learn those foul words from bros Muh'd?? shocked
I can bet your hand is on an already sharpened dagger to behead me for cussing your proflirt. grin

Are you being serious right now? Piss? May God forgive you brother. Peace cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Beetobee(f): 1:13pm On May 08, 2020
T4taiwo:

According to the compilation of interpretation of dreams by Ibn Sireen, whatever condition a late person is seen in a dream depicts his actual condition. This is so because in that state, there are no lies from the dead. Keep praying for him and offering sadaqah. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by oyinda1599(f): 1:18pm On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

I pray God relieve of your pain. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Beetobee(f): 1:25pm On May 08, 2020
I can see a lot of undignified, misinformed, immature, and hateful comments from people who claim to be adherents of Christianity. If you are so sure of your religion, you wouldn't vomit all the nonsense you are vomiting. This shows a high degree of ignorance and doubt on your own faith. Why don't you search yourselves and determine if God would be happy with what comes out of your thoughts through your mouths and fingers. No human being is in any position at all to judge the other in terms of worshipping Our Creator. Only He owns that right.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Collegenews: 1:34pm On May 08, 2020
oyinda1599:
I pray God relieve of your pain. It is well.

Illiteracy?
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by Collegenews: 1:35pm On May 08, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Are you being serious right now? Piss? May God forgive you brother. Peace cool

Piss be unto you as Proflirt Muhammad (swt) instructed.
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by oyinda1599(f): 1:42pm On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

Illiteracy?
Thank you!...professor Ameboo.
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by OsuIgboIpob: 1:56pm On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

You can't even type correctly.
What killed Muhammad? Sex. grin
Ask your father
Re: Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. by oyinda1599(f): 2:06pm On May 08, 2020
Collegenews:

Illiteracy?
That's why I called you Oponuu, you don't even know what Illiteracy means. What is expected of a fool making false declaration every Friday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.