Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (117318 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Mbataku96(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2020
This is called a scientific lie, now the Earth is about Six too Seven thousand years old, not even up a million.
Oyibo the greatest lie lie

1 Like

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
The abrahamic holy books assert that the earth is about 6000 years old. Science has demonstrated that the earth is about 4.3 billion years old.
Science guesses is more an appropriate term..no scientist will or can say for a certainty the age of this earth..

2 Likes

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by omohlexy: 9:11am On May 01, 2020
They didn't show us anything. They showed us a fabricated metal copy of an assumed skeleton. OK show us the tail na. I mean upclose. We Africans are wiser now. Find a cure to corona and prove me wrong

2 Likes

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by tunary(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2020
The film go tough o
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2020
Mbataku96:
This is called a scientific lie, now the Earth is about Six too Seven thousand years old, not even up a million.
Oyibo the greatest lie lie
It may or may not be(I lean towards the latter) but I am fairly sure that the years ascribed to those long extinct animals are way off.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Ciiseyobo(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2020
Remove 2020 from 100 million how much go remain
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2020
light099:
Everything is in the Bible. But when you think you smarter than God, His things are quite tricky sometimes.

Stumbling to the arrogant who are wise in their own eyes, and life to the humble in heart.

Fxk it! You can't be smarter than the one who made you, who fashioned this whole vast complicated universe.

"Can you pull in Leviathan with a fishhook or tie down its tongue with a rope" - Job 41:1

JOB 41 is an interesting read.
The chapter was describing a particular 'river monster'. If you can't toil with Leviathan, why then do you think you can toil with the one who made Leviathan?

Mehn the earth is so complex.
Sometimes I wonder if atheists are mentally unstable
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by kweensheba: 9:12am On May 01, 2020
One hundred million years old?

That is stranger than fiction.

1 Like

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Treborblue(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2020
shadeyinka:

quote author=MemoriesAndMe post=89053490]100 million years? What year was the earth created according to the holy books?

The earth had been created from the beginning of time. When did God create the waters?
The waters were created some days after the earth's creation, maybe each day represented millions of years that time
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by tunary(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:
Omo, earth don pè layé o
grin
oti pe no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2020
RealEzee:
Hmmm this people have come again
grin
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2020
Happy new month to u all
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by BnBgrillNG(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=LandMann post=89053467.

Unfortunately, I just hope we retrace our steps quickly before we, like the dinosaur, get buried and forgotten in the sands of time.

To A Better Nigeria[/quote]

TO A BETTER NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Cocolatti(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2020
Oyibo with their wild imagination

1 Like

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2020
Treborblue:

The waters were created some days after the earth's creation, maybe each day represented millions of years that time
If we go by that assumption then it means every beast that was ever created walked alongside men...
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Openbusiness: 9:17am On May 01, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
Acoording to Bible scholars, the Earth is about 6000yrs old. God works of Creation started and was completed in 7days. But what if they were not actually days? What if it spanned over a million years?
Carbon dating has made us to know that the Earth is far more than 6000 years old.
Anyways, what do I know? undecided
Psalm 90:4 For in Your sight a thousand years are but a day that passes, or a watch of the night. "A day" referenced here is 12 hours. The new testament also spoke of a similar thing, when it was talking about the 2nd coming of Christ. So Science or carbon dating is correct, the world is several billion years old, and that actually makes sense when you consider the physical evidences on ground. But it also points to the fact that the way we view time or calculate time is not the same way the eternal God views time

2 Likes

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Didi2d(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2020
If this beast exist truly back then, then I want to believe it still exist today.

This beast must have gone into the deep deep dept of the sea to hide, one day and someday it will show up. Let us just prepare to tame or kill them when they show up.

My opinion

1 Like

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by efembaba(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2020
tonididdy:
Hmmm... byway happy me month
loll
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2020
Some times I have a feeling this people digging all the time are responsible for new diseases being discovered cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Iamtoowise: 9:19am On May 01, 2020
Didi2d:
If this beast exist truly back then, then I want to believe it still exist today.

This beast must have gone into the deep deep dept of the sea to hide, one day and someday it will show up. Let us just prepare to tame or kill them when they show up.

My opinion
Your opinion are not wise and not needed

2 Likes

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by GeneralPula: 9:19am On May 01, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:
100 million years? What year was the earth created according to the holy books?

The earth has been existing even before the birth of holy books..

2 Likes

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by emmyboy162(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2020
mancityguy:
This world is not up to 10,00 years old..stop deceiving ur selves

Please stop
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2020
Those of u wey dey doubt , earth is 4.5 billion years old

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:
100 million years? What year was the earth created according to the holy books?
was it mentioned in the Holy Books??

2 Likes

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Poorboy41: 9:20am On May 01, 2020
But why?
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2020
Didi2d:

My opinion
Lol though the mum of creatures in the seas are more than those on land, many have not even been documented..but whether these great sea creatures still exist..don't know..the greatest sea dwelling creature we know in this age are the whales..the blue whales especially. They're bigger than even the biggest 'dinosaur' bones found.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by realstars: 9:21am On May 01, 2020
Wonder In African Soil.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by AkuOlisa: 9:22am On May 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
DrBrainstorm:
Acoording to Bible scholars, the Earth is about 6000yrs old. God works of Creation started and was completed in 7days. But what if they were not actually days? What if it spanned over a million years?
Carbon dating has made us to know that the Earth is far more than 6000 years old.
Anyways, what do I know? undecided

Can you please quote where the Bible said the earth is 6000 years ?

We are waiting

4 Likes

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by orlando5: 9:23am On May 01, 2020
LandMann:
Years ago, most dangerous threat to human lives were big visible creature. Today, it's a microscopic virus that we can't see with our naked eyes that is the most dangerous threat to human existence.

Unfortunately, the whole debacle has once again exposed how failed we are as a country; both the leaders and the followers are part and parcel of the cause of the problems.

Unfortunately, I just hope we retrace our steps quickly before we, like the dinosaur, get buried and forgotten in the sands of time.

To A Better Nigeria
According to the timeline, humans and most if this dinosaurs didnt exist at the same time

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2020
Oyibo can lie Sha.....

1 Like

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 01, 2020
which one is 100million years ago, who is issuing birth certificate to these animals?!.

2 Likes

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Can you please quote where the Bible said the earth is 6000 years ?

We are waiting
The Bible didn't explicitly say so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.