Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies (34933 Views)

Peter Obi Hails Tinubu For Adopting Oronsanye Report / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by IamCookie(f): 12:30am On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Fingers crossed, We know this government is a government of 'we will' 'we will'. Let's see if they will implement it.

I think it's high time the administration did that.

Mods: lalasticlala, others
kindly move to front page. Nairalanders need to know.
Happy New Month

2 Likes

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by realstars: 1:01am On May 01, 2020
Govenment of The People.
We The People Are Looking Up TO The Govenment to do more than ever In This Trying Time.

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Golan007: 1:08am On May 01, 2020
BigIyanga:

If you dont know the meaning of recurrent exp without Google, you should not engage this type of debate

I asked you what exactly is wrong with it.

I guess people just throw around words without actually dissecting them for their true worth.

Many of you are true zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Gkay1(m): 5:27am On May 01, 2020
good step but I m wondering now how the head of each agency will cope.
let wait and see

1 Like

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by bcashy: 5:30am On May 01, 2020
IamCookie:

Mm..mm

But Erstwhile President, Goodluck Jonathan refused to implement this report which was done during his administration.

U dey mind the mumu! grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Layksaide(m): 5:30am On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Actually, Buhati did merge some ministries the last time around such as Power, Works and Housing.

Let me remind you, he has technically separated your quoted ministries.

2 Likes

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by badoosnh: 5:30am On May 01, 2020
Some people are insulting Either PMB or GEJ... Nobody is talking about the aftermath.. When people start loosing their jobs una go still run Come book space for here

1 Like

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:31am On May 01, 2020
IamCookie:

No , I am not a zombie. I just got tired of your hateful comments on our President's personality without a clear input to matters arising.
I like yuh mode of response.. Mature!

Even though I won't align with your assertion..

But again, itz an individual thing or perception. .

Bless up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by bcashy: 5:31am On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Jonathan has been retired by the Nigerian electorate.

Give it up already.

Before he was retired nko?

Smh
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by seguntijan(m): 5:33am On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Bubu the mumu is just clueless.

Trial by error government.

Achievement(s): Nothing.

They now know that this recommendation from the Jonathan Administration is the best. grin

Obviously head is paining you, Government is continuum. GEJ tried in some aspects and bleeped up big time in some aspects. The same goes for OBJ and going for PMB.

Why is GEJ lacking the political will to implement it? same as he's scared to implement BVN and start implementation of CONFAB? As far as am concerned I'll rather prefer and action person than a committee person

In another News, I expect CONFAB recommendation to be implemented also ooo. Just that this Northern people Sha!!! Dunno if that's the reason they conspired to remove GEJ.

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Gkay1(m): 5:33am On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Actually, Buhati did merge some ministries the last time around such as Power, Works and Housing.
no sir, he didn't. just that one person managing the three offices.
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Exc2000: 5:36am On May 01, 2020
lol they are slowly preparing for recession
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by longetivity(m): 5:39am On May 01, 2020
my guy aboki no dey make mistake
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by kelvd4real(m): 5:43am On May 01, 2020
BigIyanga:

On paper yes, but doubled the size of national budget.. in recurrent spending. From N3.8tn in 2015 to over N8tn in 2019

Not sure you know the difference between Total budget and recurrent expenditure. Please take time to check your facts before posting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Omengboji: 5:45am On May 01, 2020
Up buhari for this move. its only few leaders in Nigeria that can accept laid down foundation by past govt from a different party. Its no more party time, so let's move on with policies that can move the country forward. In as much as things has not been going on well but this shows the administration is here to adjust by accepting better opinions irrespective of whose party. At state level, a lot of abandoned projects because the present administration don't want glory to be given to the past administration. To me, the accomplisher is the game master. Akua aka, igee nti.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by joyandfaith: 5:51am On May 01, 2020
coro is opening their eyes gradually.
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by ABHAKS: 5:52am On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Even budget and national planning was merge under Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Raph82(m): 5:54am On May 01, 2020
BabaOwen:
Bro, the koko be say e don start to they implement am. Why GEJ no implement am too?
Lots of pressure on him then, remember d opposition kicked against him for arranging d confab in d 1st place. Nobody was in his side, so he was helpless.
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Susu888(m): 5:54am On May 01, 2020
This is Great!!! Hope we keep reshuffling/trimming our agencies for more efficiency nd less waste of funds, if we keep it up ... it will be the way to rid naija of corruption while having agencies that work at optimum capacity on the long run. A mark of a powerful country.
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by tee4naija(m): 6:01am On May 01, 2020
IamCookie:
I think this is a good move ,but why wait till now? Meaning the presence of COVID-19 forced the country into embracing this report. Hmm...Nigeria and leadership embarassed!

Not just COVID-19, they needed a second term. Now that they have it, they didn't need our votes again.
Mark my words, the agencies that are going to be affected the most are either the ones currently headed by a southerner, the ones with the most southerners population or the ones that promote southerners interests like NDDC.You think the probe of NCDC is just about corruption? Far from it. It's a planned move to set the ground for its eventual scrapping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by captainamiedi1: 6:03am On May 01, 2020
I believe that one day, the government will take a look at the confab report and will do the necessary things. kudos to Mr President. these will reduce cost of governance.

3 Likes

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by captainamiedi1: 6:06am On May 01, 2020
tee4naija:

Not just COVID-19, they needed a second term. Now that they have it, they didn't need our votes again.
Mark my words, the agencies that are going to be affected the most are either the ones currently headed by a southerner, the ones with the most southerners population or the ones that promote southerners interests like NDDC.You think the probe of NCDC is just about corruption? Far from it. It's a planned move to set the ground for its eventual scrapping.

Tribalism has prevented you from thinking. NDDC is a corrupt body and what is problem if the government decide to probe it?? comparing the resource NDDC have and the impact on the south south region its safe to say NDDC is do nothing and is not fulfilling it's purpose.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by badman007(m): 6:07am On May 01, 2020
Where would this country be Without the level headedness, wealth & resilience of the south south region?

The sooner we implement and actualise UBE the sinner we’d free ourselves of these senseless, inconsiderate, uncivilised leaches squandering our hot sweat.

KenSaro-wiwa x Anthony Enahoro x Oransanye
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Nobody: 6:09am On May 01, 2020
IamCookie:

I believe they have come into its realization that such cannot be sustained .

Oil has crashed. Dangote and his government promoted refinery have failed before it started.
Their largest trump card is now worthless. Money to run the government no dey.
They will attempt to make sure we suffer. But God dey.
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Tetrahedron: 6:10am On May 01, 2020
Its falling
falling
falling

Guys run if u can NOW!!!

Someone said Naira will find its level around 800 to a dollar
undecided

1 Like

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Susu888(m): 6:11am On May 01, 2020
K
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by ikorodureporta: 6:13am On May 01, 2020
d people who are creating 774k jobs, taking them back thru this... all na scam!
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by AsawanaDgreat: 6:13am On May 01, 2020
Approved by me. Some agencies are not functioning at all. Example NOA
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by blaqoracle: 6:15am On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:

They now know that this recommendation from the Jonathan Administration is the best. grin
your misery will continue unabated, until you realise that your father is the cause of your misery, not buhari.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by OgbeniOja1: 6:16am On May 01, 2020
People might lose jobs
Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by Lifestone(m): 6:19am On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Why didn't Jonathan implement these reforms before leaving Government. Jonathan has no balls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies by adecz: 6:19am On May 01, 2020
angry

VIO, Licensing Office & Road safety
should be merged with immediate effect.

The Senate legislative arm of government
should be scrapped as the House
of Assembly can suffice to make
laws for our land .

The office of deputy governor
can also go, while Head Of Service
will act when governor is away.

Office of The First Lady be terminated
& her activities restricted to the
Kitchen & Za oza room. cool

sad sad sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.