Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents (2644 Views)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Toxicy2kwap: 10:21am On May 02, 2020
Lol not true.
Raising kids is not as difficult as these people make it seem.

Imagine how these kids will turn out in their adolescent ages?

That is when you'll start hearing people say and he's from a decent home o, hardworking parents. The parents would say i gave them everything, they went to d best of schools, vacation abroad every summer. Forgetting that there's more to nurture and care

These parents are undeserving and m ashamed for them

Karleb:

grin grin

That's all they all say until they have a child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Does These To You, What Could It Mean? / A Question From A Sister / How To Wear a Condom When It’s Dark.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.