Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents (2533 Views)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by okeyben10: 4:06am On May 01, 2020
Stumbled onto some tweets that had me laffing and crying at d same time and tot to share

Amongst these parents, which do you consider to be the most undeserving?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by okeyben10: 4:08am On May 01, 2020
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by okeyben10: 4:08am On May 01, 2020
undecided

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:10am On May 01, 2020
Well said.

Some parents are just so irresponsible and happen to be the most fertile. Why bring into the world something you can't nurture.

Birthing kids like pigs, and when they overwhelmed, they just ignore there responsibility or the "I don't give a fvck" thingy

And also, the way stupid people are copulating is on the high. The product of Yahoo Boy + Yahoo girl, Male Armed Robber + Prostitute e.t.c.

This copulation has been breeding future armed robbers, Yahoo boys, assasins and fraudsters as the family they coming from breeds them into. Products of unstable and violent homes.

Nigeria needs to set a standard about birthing. If you not earning more than 3million per annum, you have no right to have a 2nd child.

3 Likes

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by BabbanBura(m): 4:15am On May 01, 2020
okeyben10:
Stumbled onto some tweets that had me laffing and crying at d same time and tot to share

Whoever is this witness needs to do something about this asap, it is not a matter for laughs neither to be taken lightly. Can you please get me any contact or information to enable me reach this lady?
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by okeyben10: 4:20am On May 01, 2020
Strong opinion you got

So you earning 3m naira 2015-2020 per annum and so gv birth to 5 children. Shortly after, you loose your job. Do you return d kids to where you got them?

Plus look well, d problem of d parents aint money

SangoOlukosoOba:
Well said.

Some parents are just so irresponsible and happen to be the most fertile. Why bring into the world something you can't nurture.

Birthing kids like pigs, and when they overwhelmed, they just ignore there responsibility or the "I don't give a fvck" thingy

And also, the way stupid people are copulating is on the high. The product of Yahoo Boy + Yahoo girl, Male Armed Robber + Prostitute e.t.c.

This copulation has been breeding future armed robbers, Yahoo boys, assasins and fraudsters as the family they coming from breeds them into. Products of unstable and violent homes.

Nigeria needs to set a standard about birthing. If you not earning more than 3million per annum, you have no right to have a 2nd child.
Cc lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Ryda(m): 4:27am On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Well said.

Seriously?
And you think the bolded will help regulate birthing in Nigeria.
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by budaatum: 4:29am On May 01, 2020
We need a social service that will take children, and the money to feed them, off bad parents!
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:31am On May 01, 2020
okeyben10:
Strong opinion you got

So you earning 3m naira 2015-2020 per annum and so gv birth to 5 children. Shortly after, you loose your job. Do you return d kids to where you got them?

Plus look well, d problem of d parents aint money

There will be levels. Before you can go for 3rd, you should be unlike 5m. Birthing should be relative with income. It will be structured with good financial and accounting experts.

When parents fail to do their responsibilities in cases like this, it's because they got choices or they are stingy.

What stops you from employing a nanny and get the work of you. I don't know why or how someone will feel comfortable seeing his child looking haggard to school or stuck in school, and still be able to work knowing his kid is stuck in school.
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:34am On May 01, 2020
Ryda:

Seriously?
And you think the bolded will help regulate birthing in Nigeria.

Yes. If it's enforced.

2- 3m
3-5m
4-7m
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Toxicy2kwap: 4:35am On May 01, 2020
And some have love and care to give but no one to call them mummy and daddy cry cry cry

Isn't life crazy?

The most underserving parents?I'm confused! They all are undeserving!!!

Children of wealthy parents looking tatterred to school? So that one that does make up every Monday and Thursday cannot afford a maid for her daughter?

Well maybe she's one of those women that come on nairaland to complain that their husbands wouldn't let them hire a maid

4 Likes

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by livebyday(m): 5:47am On May 01, 2020
Well to be candid , i have seen some down right terrible parents
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Orobo20: 5:48am On May 01, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
Well said.

[/s]
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Orobo20: 6:03am On May 01, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

There will be levels. Before you can go for 3rd, you should be unlike 5m. Birthing should be relative with income. It will be structured with good financial and accounting experts.

When parents fail to do their responsibilities in cases like this, it's because they got choices or they are stingy.

What stops you from employing a nanny and get the work of you. I don't know why or how someone will feel comfortable seeing his child looking haggard to school or stuck in school, and still be able to work knowing his kid is stuck in school.
[/s]
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Orobo20: 6:03am On May 01, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Yes. If it's enforced.

2- 3m
3-5m
4-7m

[/s]
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by MJBOLT: 6:38am On May 01, 2020
all these things are too ridiculous to believe
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by raphretle: 6:56am On May 01, 2020
Everyday people are trying to get more money forgetting the fact that there would be no peace to enjoy that money if your children are not disciplined, if your children don't value cleanliness and if the kids can't obey...

1 Like

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Degis(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Well said.

If this regulation is in place, would you be here on earth?.

It is not about money but about irresponsible parenting

What we need is regulations and enforcement that makes it compulsory that you take care of any child from your loins and strict punishment for deviants

1 Like

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Nobody: 7:32am On May 01, 2020
This is evil. Abroad you can decide not to have kids and no one questions you. But in Nigeria pastors, parentz, friends and society go disturb you tire. Nigerian culture is a disgrace and shame
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58am On May 01, 2020
THIS EXPLAINS WHY THEY TRY TO BEAT TO DEATH ANY YOUNG CHILDREN AND TEENS IN THEIR CARE.

PEOPLE ONLY LOVE CHILDREN (FOR THEIR CUTENESS) FROM AFAR. BUT WHEN IT'S TIME TO CATER AND CARE FOR THEM YOU SEE TRUE HUMAN NATURE OF EVIL AND SELFISHNESS, AND OUR INABILITY TO LOVE AND CHERISH WITHOUT CONDITIONS.

I'LL REPEAT IT AGAIN, "A MOTHER'S NATURAL LOVE AND INSTINCT" IS ALL SCAM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Graysons: 8:09am On May 01, 2020
Is this real or another attention-seeking lady looking for cheap publicity.
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Karleb(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are not understanding the purpose of this thread!

It's not about the money. What if the parents are rich but psychologically unfit?
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Karleb(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2020
Toxicy2kwap:

And some have love and care to give but no one to call them mummy and daddy cry cry cry

Isn't life crazy?

The most underserving parents?I'm confused! They all are undeserving!!!

Children of wealthy parents looking tatterred to school? So that one that does make up every Monday and Thursday cannot afford a maid for her daughter?

Well maybe she's one of those women that come on nairaland to complain that their husbands wouldn't let them hire a maid

grin grin

That's all they all say until they have a child.
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by MizterAccurate(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2020
I remember when I was in primary School, I had a classmate then-Cliton- he and his brother came to school in the best cars but they were among the dirtiest in the school. That guy smelt of urine most times.
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Ryda(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Yes. If it's enforced.

2- 3m
3-5m
4-7m

This is Nigeria man!
I don't think that'll work here, unless you become the next president with a rubber stamp like Ahmed Lawal.
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Nobody: 9:47am On May 01, 2020
APPALLING Though....
Did you expect DIRTY HUMANS not to get married..

EEDIOTS still get married
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by ugolinze123(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2020
What the country Nigeria needs is a system that works..there is child welfare service in the Constitution but the question is, how functional is it? And the funny thing is, There's a budget for this every year embarassed embarassed really heart piercing if you ask me. embarassed
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Belafonte(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2020
If you think you’ve seen the worst, think again. The countdown to the end times is approaching the end. The world is gone full blown mammon worship and these are the things you’ll continue seeing, along with twerking and masturbating on Instagram live.

Una never chi chon chin
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Afolabimills(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2020
I feel very guilty I can't feed my family pls any one pls help me
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by 1Sharon(f): 3:11am On May 02, 2020
MJBOLT:

And you live in Nigeria?
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Nobody: 3:25am On May 02, 2020
most young modern parents dont look after their kids
Re: Tweets: Some People Don't Deserve To Be Parents by Nobody: 3:29am On May 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
i believe what she is saying.there was this lady staying close to me when i was staying three kids.sometimes early in the morning if her gas finish she will use my gas.guy u need to see the concortion she feeds her kids with.she will do half done rice then por tomato paste inside hot oil then no crayfish,no fish or meat and give that to her kids.sometimes in the afternoon she will give her kids groundnut and biscuit as lunch.and these are growing kids oo.some parents dont know how to take care of their kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex And The Law / See How 2 Ladies Remove Their Clothes And Twerk With Only Pant On The Road / Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.