Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Pls Stop This For The Safety Of Your Children - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Stop This For The Safety Of Your Children (2879 Views)

Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! / Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Stop This For The Safety Of Your Children by Bennysam: 11:18am On May 01, 2020
ihemyoro:
I am a very a senior safety professional. We speak out when we see unsafe acts or conditions. Ur cynicality can not stop me!!!
You did a good job
Re: Pls Stop This For The Safety Of Your Children by Bigflamie(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
ihemyoro:

Thankyou good friends. You have encouraged me. The cynic has hidden his face. May we always stand for what is right. God bless you all!

Do you think I'd stick around and wait for someone to quote me so as to start responding? No, I'm not that idle.

Bro. When a girl reaches the stage of bathing privately, the advise won't even be coming from you but from her parents/ guardians, so save this your baseless advise for something more important Besides I've not seen an adult bathing in public so this your thread is pointless.

A child is still a child and you guys shouldn't mistake them for an adult.

Not gonna respond again on this thread cos most of you all are sick.
Re: Pls Stop This For The Safety Of Your Children by EmmySparky(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2020
Bigflamie:

Bro, there is nothing like being cynical here. I find this your post disturbing, I can't imagine a full grown adult checking on a child who is bathing outside. And you have to create a thread for it?

I don't just know what's wrong with people this period.
u sound dumb bro...no offence...how would he see her without noticing...not everyone has a perverted mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers / Man With World's Biggest Joystick Reveals What It's Like To Be Big / Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.