Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike (7557 Views)

We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President / Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 9:47am On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

I think you were living in the bush when nnamdi kanu insulted the Yorubas around 2015.

I think you were living in the bush when he said no igbo man should attend Yoruba churches.

BTW, Yoruba nation is the 45th member.
So you're still following us.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/yoruba-nation-becomes-45th-member-of-unpo-akintoye/amp/

Lol, it's the same date of admission for both Yoruba and Biafra. Now who is copying who?? So una don dey copy to seceed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 9:52am On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Lol, it's the same date of admission for both Yoruba and Biafra. Now who is copying who?? So una don dey copy to seceed

One is 45th member
The other is 46th member

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Millenniumlady(f): 9:53am On May 01, 2020
[s][/s]
Remaboy:
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth
[s][/s] Photoshop gat nothing on me try harder cheesy
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Remaboy(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
[s]Photoshop gat nothing on me try harder cheesy
[/s]
Madam, are you for real
You still don't want to admit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by tutudesz: 9:56am On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Lol! Before Niger Delta, there was Biafra. Biafra has been before Nigeria was created by Luggard and his mistress who coined the name Nigeria from "Nigger-Area"(meaning where niggers live) camouflaged as Niger area . So when Ojukwu declared Biafra, some think it was his creation, hell no!! He followed history. South Eastern Nigeria has always been Biafra right from the first time Portuguese explorers sailed through.
You can't be rewriting history every time to suit your self-centered agenda. Niger Delta Republic came into existence before Biafra. Infact Ojukwu is a thief! Who joined the federal government to defeat Boro and his men, for speaking up against wicked Eastern Igbo control regional government. Biafra is Igbo, for Igbo and by Igbo.

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Millenniumlady(f): 10:01am On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Madam, are you for real
You still don't want to admit.
[s][/s]Define real

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Remaboy(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
Define real
[/s]
Just admit you are wrong and I will get off your back. Shikena

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 10:03am On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Photoshop on a photo with low resolution
Photoshop experts, kindly do justice.

it's not Photoshop

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Bede2u(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2020
tutudesz:

You can't be rewriting history every time to suit your self-centered agenda. Niger Delta Republic came into existence before Biafra. Infact Ojukwu is a thief! Who joined the federal government to defeat Boro and his men, for speaking up against wicked Eastern Igbo control regional government. Biafra is Igbo, for Igbo and by Igbo.
dont include Anioma in ur phantom Niger Delta republic pls

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by IJOBA2: 10:03am On May 01, 2020
vikkimimi:
What does this mean
CHAI embarassed
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Remaboy(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

it's not Photoshop
THANK YOU!
Ppl must see this!! The controversial kyari thread has been deleted, if not, I would have provided a link.

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Millenniumlady(f): 10:04am On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Just admit you are wrong and I will get off your back. Shikena
You can still beg me to forgive you and I'll be done with you

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Remaboy(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
[/s]
Beg you to forgive me for insulting me because of my money?!
A photoshop expert just checked it. That chat happened!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Remaboy(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
[/s]
Stop lying for Pete's sake. Just admit your mouth is uncouth and that you are wrong. Ppl must see this chat o. I am not one to criticize begging but you are very pompous.

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by tutudesz: 10:08am On May 01, 2020
Bede2u:
dont include Anioma in ur phantom Niger Delta republic pls
Anioma are fighting for a state of their own and the south east States are not supporting this fight.

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Millenniumlady(f): 10:13am On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Stop lying for Pete's sake. Just admit your mouth is uncouth and that you are wrong. Ppl must see this chat o. I am not one to criticize begging but you are very pompous.
[s][/s]Nigga You meat your match until you kneel down and beg me i won't fall back
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by 9japride(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
Op I doubt if you are Igbo. Please post verified information. Mischievous people open nairaland accounts these days with Igbo name and post funny posts just to ridicule Igbos and south easterners.
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Lovelive: 10:14am On May 01, 2020
majamajic:

Read the last chapter ,

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Remaboy(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
[s][/s]Nigga You meat your match until you kneel down and beg me i won't fall back
[/s]
I am not one to criticize beggars but your mouth is uncouth

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Lovelive: 10:15am On May 01, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Reread it if your first read didn't give you the meaning

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Okoroawusa: 10:16am On May 01, 2020
Hahahahaha!...nnam onye olu!

Now what do we do with Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra?

Scammers
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Lovelive: 10:18am On May 01, 2020
You said it all.

PericomaNwankwo:

Which step did SW take?? The difference between us is that you guys are full of hate. Hate IPOB, BZM, BIM, MASSOB but igbos have never hated your OPC.

Kids can't grow!!

I won't judge the good children of Oodua because of one efulefu like you. Mumu, sense is far from you.

Here's the news source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/un-has-admitted-biafra-as-46th-member-of-unpo-uwazurike/

Don't die of hatebreak I mean heartbreak
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by chukel(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2020
This is a different movement from Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB. I laugh. This will expose their deceit. Cos if they are truly fighting for biafra, ipob will succumb to Ralph Uwazuruike's Massob. But no. They will go parallel cos they have selfish purpose. Do you see any ipob rejoicing over this?
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Lovelive: 10:20am On May 01, 2020
Bede2u:
but igbo or kanu is not hating on ur oduduwa republic hustle the way u guys hate on our biafra hustle.

While we wish u success on ur quest for independence u guys wish us failure since 1967....u are talking about 2015

Good archivist, I hail you.

Love you bro.

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by manuelreports: 10:23am On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
[s][/s]Define real
Madam send me ur Account No
I want to transfer you 20,000 Biafran Pounds

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Lipscomb(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2020
You're fooling yourself... how many igbo elites support your stupidity?

Self determination isn't hard like ipob portrait it. Let your elites support it and use the right channel and see if you aren't going to get your biafra.
StandardJohn:
Good, niger delta should be next but unfortunately their leaders are after the oil money while the youths are after bunkering.

1 Like

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Millenniumlady(f): 10:36am On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
I am not one to criticize beggars but your mouth is uncouth
[s][/s]There you go you're cancel
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Remaboy(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
[/s]There you go you're cancel

Cc realokopi

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Millenniumlady(f): 10:40am On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
[/s]
Cc realokopi
[s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria / PH Refinery: We’re Doing Rehabilitation, Not Turnaround Maintenance – NNPC / Modestus Nwankpa: Nigeria Will Explode Under An Okorocha Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.