Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike (7555 Views)

We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President / Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 1:52pm On May 02, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Guy get a life and a job. Igbos don't even have time to compete. We live our normal life and you people are running Helter skelter . You reallyned to get a life or you'll never grow.

No Igbo man can be as lowly as you . And no matter how much you hate igbos, the Igbo man in your village will always be richer than your family. Ntoooor

Lol, you re visited the thread and decide to quote me.

Anyways, have you guys beg tinubu?? grin

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 2:01pm On May 02, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Na person wey no know history.

So how come yorubas got 6 states and South East got only 5 If the FMG favored us?

Stop beating around the bush . Btw, go back to the 1999 election results and tell me which Yoruba state didn't vote for Obasanjo.

The whole of SE is probably slightly bigger than Oyo state or Oyo state is slightly bigger than SE.
That means, SW ought to have more states than the 6 going by your logic grin

This is the election results of 1999.

Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
Sammy07:

The whole of SE is probably slightly bigger than Oyo state or Oyo state is slightly bigger than SE.
That means, SW ought to have more states than the 6 going by your logic grin

This is the election results of 1999.

God of gaps!!!! There are six geozones in Nigeria and each have six states except SE. This is not about landmark or then we should allocate more states to the North See your sense

BTW, South eastern Nigeria has the highest population density in West Africa!!!!
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 4:12pm On May 02, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, you re visited the thread and decide to quote me.

Anyways, have you guys beg tinubu?? grin

I see you're just a kid, shifting arguments and I thought I was even arguing with someone sensible.

Now you're ignored!!
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by Sammy07: 4:13pm On May 02, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

I see you're just a kid, shifting arguments and I thought I was even arguing with someone sensible.

Now you're ignored!!

What they resorts to when they're busted. grin
Re: UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike by PericomaNwankwo: 4:30pm On May 02, 2020
Nkiti bu nri Ana enye efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause / Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency / President, Governors Should Have Minimum Of University Degree - CONFAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.