Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? (2095 Views)

Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? / Help, My Husband Keeps Insisting I Stop Talking To Strangers / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by ninety5: 9:46am On May 01, 2020
Hey guys, hope y'all safe?

As usual, I will hit the road straight up and not bore you with the unnecessary details.

Well, I heed to your pieces of advice, and I beat the thought of having sex with my wife's sister off my mind. And, like some of you said, I convinced my wife to stay back home. I did not really tell my wife's sis to stop dressing the way she likes-- seeing is not doing. Anyways, I don't think they planned it.

The issue now is: my wife spends most of the time talking with her sister (that one barely walks around the house or smiles with me like she used to), she would engage her from morning till night, except when it is lunchtime. She is always gossiping; funnily enough, her sister doesn't talk too much, but this woman will never keep shut. She will talk about everything from make-up to past BBN to indian soap opera to wedding and all. While I play with our little boy. Mehn, when you think she is done talking, the gossip will crawl up to me and would want to gossip her way to sleep. I am sick and tired of all these. The sight of her is now making me sick.

I know you might be asking, "did you just realise that she talks too much?" Well, I did notice it before our wedding (six months after we met), but I thought she would change. For the number of years we have been together, work has always kept us apart, but this lockdown has made me really know the kind of woman I got married to. I am tired. And I might not be resuming at my place of work anytime soon.

Please, how do I get this woman to stop talking?
I don't know, the sister's dangling n.pples still flash across my mind oftentimes.

Ladies, please stay out of this, your responses are always biased, you were all blaming me and did not see my wife's sister who was trying to seduce me. So, please stay away from me. And, why insult me for calling my wife a gossip, don't you know what gossip means again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by haywire07(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2020
I don't know, the sister's dangling n.pples still flash across my mind oftentimes
Her sister's image is still on your mind wink Badt guy.. We know where you are heading too.

When they finally catch you straffing your sister in-law, you'd say, eehnn, it's because my wife gossips too much
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by tbanty1: 9:50am On May 01, 2020
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by gaby(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2020
Get a padlock and fix it while she's asleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Ningen(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2020

Take the bull by the horns.

Let her know she talks too much.
And her voice irritates you a lot.

So much that you feel like gouging out your ears or running far far away just to get some silence.

Guy, It's only fair to let her know.
So just reassure her you still love her, if you do.

And you need her to tune down for your sake. She'll get the message.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by ojun50(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2020
Engage her in teacher able tins, like using ur laptop, phone, textbook and read books..... Bible dey there too.

And stop looking at day nipple
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Ejusni(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2020
I know it's not easy bro, but just bear am las las Bleep your wife or soapy it's better than sleeping with your wife's sister... That kain news dey do ear one kind kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2020
Fvcck her sister and watch her become mute. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by nifemi25(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2020
Still don't understand which of this you want us to discuss. do we talk on your wife sister's nipple or the talkative you called wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 01, 2020
Who also laughed on seeing The topic grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by QwarkdFerengi(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2020
I know you won't want to take my advice and claim you are on top of your game but I'll gladly give it anyways. Call your wife into the bedroom, gbensh her very well. I mean very well while looking into her eyes. Don't let her be on top. Raw dawg her steadily so she calls your name. Plaster her for wall and dawg her backi. Make her scream while you say freaky words to her. After releasing Bitcoin, walk round the bedroom naked and wait for few minutes then go another round. With her sister hearing things, their stories will change. When you finally notice they want to start again, call your wife and tell her you want to discuss something important. Repeat the process again and again. Your wife's sister will be the one leaving the house to go look for boyfriend and gossip partner or better still saying she wants to leave. Don't argue with me. Just take this advice.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Kobicove(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
ninety5:

As usual, I will hit the road...And, why insult me for calling my wife a gossip, don't you know what gossip means again?

Is your wife a full time house wife?

You need to get her something to keep busy with.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by MightySparrow: 10:16am On May 01, 2020
Please look for one of those padlocks used during slave trade, use it appropriately. thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2020
undecided Yuh Egungun done dey warm up to enter express...
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 01, 2020
Look at him talking bad about his wife, typical married man that wants to cheat. You've lived with her all this while, she didn't talk too much, now the sister with dangling nipples came by, suddenly your wife is loquacious.
Very soon dangling nipples will destroy that marriage.
Fo.ol

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2020
It appears you still have your sister in law in mind

Is she mature enough?

Can she be discrete?

If your answer to the a above questions is yes then I think you should bang her, that is the only way you will be able to get it out of your system!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2020
ninety5:

As usual, I will hit the road straight up and not bore you with the unnecessary details.

Well, I heed to your pieces of advice, and I beat the thought of having sex with my wife's sister off my mind. And, like some of you said, I convinced my wife to stay back home. I did not really tell my wife's sis to stop dressing the way she likes-- seeing is not doing. Anyways, I don't think they planned it.

The issue now is: my wife spends most of the time talking with her sister (that one barely walks around the house or smiles with me like she used to), she would engage her from morning till night, except when it is lunchtime. She is always gossiping; funnily enough, her sister doesn't talk too much, but this woman will never keep shut. She will talk about everything from make-up to past BBN to indian soap opera to wedding and all. While I play with our little boy. Mehn, when you think she is done talking, the gossip will crawl up to me and would want to gossip her way to sleep. I am sick and tired of all these. The sight of her is now making me sick.

I know you might be asking, "did you just realise that she talks too much?" Well, I did notice it before our wedding (six months after we met), but I thought she would change. For the number of years we have been together, work has always kept us apart, but this lockdown has made me really know the kind of woman I got married to. I am tired. And I might not be resuming at my place of work anytime soon.

I don't know, the sister's dangling n.pples still flash across my mind oftentimes.

Ladies, please stay out of this, your responses are always biased, you were all blaming me and did not see my wife's sister who was trying to seduce me. So, please stay away from me. And, why insult me for calling my wife a gossip, don't you know what gossip means again?

Oga the fault is from you.

You're not fúcking her well, if you lash her thoroughly she would be so tired she won't have time for gossip in the day time grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 01, 2020
Lols
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 01, 2020
go
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by samincredible44(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2020
dude quit spilling trash u just want to kpansh her sister

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Ogilinsaka: 10:49am On May 01, 2020
ninety5:

Op, please bang your sister in law and have peace cos that's why body dey bite you upanadan.
Stop using the poor woman to cover up your sexual fantasies toward her sister.

QED
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Dayoebe(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2020
Maybe your wife swallow memory card.
As for dangling nipples, whenever it cross your mind, call her and whisper ''Holy Ghost fire'' to her, don't make attempt to lash her. You can seduce her back though.

Have you ever lash someone to the point of coma? Your wife will need that kind of treatment
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by sanemind2(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2020
Is it something you can't talk to her about?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Dollywood(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2020
You need to scold your wife with harsh words, tell her the bitter truth that "gossiping is bad".
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by ugolinze123(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2020
Stop bringing your family affairs to the dangling of kids to x-ray...I mean what do you expect? Learn to handle things your own way like a man you are and stop all these...Gosh undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by TheGenius001: 11:38am On May 01, 2020
Mehn this Lockdown has really exposed things I didn't know. your wife is even a learner where my elder sister is. OMG she can talk for Africa. Yes I don't have problem with her talking, but what annoys me most is the fact that she wants you engaged in the talking. God, every seconds she is asking you this or that and when u don't answer? she tends to verbally abuse u. it's so annoying, I can relate
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Shytreasure(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2020
Everything boils down to effective communication within the marital arrangement.

Fine, you can't correct every flaws you see in your spouse because personal traits and upbringing is different, but as a man you should be able to create an avenue between you and your wife in such a way that both of you will be able to air your mind and views thereby creating room for Improvement on the part of the concerned partner.

This night, when you and your wife are alone together, before going to sleep, initiate a discussion and channel it towards that direction, without being harsh and judgemental let her know how you feel when she talks too much and the effect that could have on your little child. Mind you, let her EXPRESS HERSELF (Essence of communication).

But here is something you must know. Since you are taking something from her (her talking prowess), you have to replace it with something else which you also will participate in, thereby strengthening the marital bond. So start thinking of something, if not she will gradually return to her former hobby.

And I must tell you that from my observations, it appears you are a reserved type who doesn't talk or play much with your wife. If that is the case, you are a Contrbuting factor. BE THE BEST FRIEND TO YOUR WIFE.

With these, the thought of you having extramarital affair with your wife sister will not come to mind.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 01, 2020
Try and get busy and stop living in fools paradise. your wife now irritates you cos you cant have your way with her sister. You're allowing the pictures of your sis in laws nipples becloud your reasoning.

Now, lockdown has been eased. I think the best thing is to send that back to her base immediately since you can't have a grip on yourself.

As for her loquaciousness, you'll learn to live with and adapt to it. Don't worry, with the girl out of the picture, you'll begin to enjoy your wife's company as it will just be only the two of you.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by ITbomb(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2020
A talkative wife, a dangling nipplezz of another and lockdown for one month. Bro I feel your pain

I don't even know how to start to advise you
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Asuito7(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
You don see enticing babe(your wife's sister) suddenly you are now sick of your wife when you sight her angry

Sorry to say this: you are the major problem why your wife is the minor problem in that union.
If you doubt me, look very deep within yourself with all sincerity and honesty you will know it is the truth.

And I am very sure that your wife has not yet cheated on you and she is performing her wifely duties and yet you are thinking and behaving like this. What if she does the opposite what will think, how will you behave and what will you ask Nairaland

Modified:
Your problem with that your wife is not just because she is gossiping but because according to you, you are sick and tired of your wife to the point that you might not resume work after lockdown.

Oga you go burn down your marriage o undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 01, 2020
ninety5:

Her sister is in your mind that's why you are having second thoughts
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? by bethyz(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2020
See ehh do what you want. Which one are you looking for opinion for. The only thing you are thinking about is nipple flashed at your front. They are using your destiny to prepare egusi soup. Dont focus on your life make person hear word.

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Want To Marry" — Drama As Bride Abandons Groom On Their Wedding Day / She's Breaking Up With Me Cuz I Won't Die For Her. / What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.