Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? (1863 Views)

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
They are some people we met and think they are special or the right one for us, but along the line, somethings happen and we stop talking to them.

Mine happened because we were having normal discussion one day and she told me that she can't date any guy that her pastor do not approve of. Then I asked her how will her pastor know her boyfriend, she said before she accept the guy, he will have to inform the pastor about his intention towards her. After that conversation, I just japa.

Please guys, share your experience.
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by marlow1962(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
I hate it when someone don’t reciprocate the vibes am giving out, shows am wasting my precious time with such person
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
His car was not in vogue after making me believe he was posh and trendy � � � I come in peace ooo
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
His car was not in vogue � I come in peace ooo
Lol, you're funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thonia69:
Lol, you're funny.
� blame it on Nairalanders and their funny topics

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Slynation(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
She told me her childhood bestie (male) of over 7years reconnected with her and they started chatting 24/7, I found out all our conversation and everything that involves decision making are been forwarded to the so called bestie and the idiot was saying his rubbish opinion...I just told her to date her bestie and ghosted her till today until she knew I was very serious with my stand...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
marlow1962:
I hate it when someone don’t reciprocate the vibes am giving out, shows am wasting my precious time with such person

I hate that sh*t too. If you don't return my vibes then no need wasting my time and resources. I can't allow someone love me out of pity.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
His car was not in vogue after making me believe he was posh and trendy � � � I come in peace ooo

Hahahaha, that's deceitful. You made the right decision. He should have come out clean with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Slynation:
She told me her childhood bestie (male) of over 7years reconnected with her and they started chatting 24/7, I found out all our conversation and everything that involves decision making are been forwarded to the so called bestie and the idiot was saying his rubbish opinion...I just told her to date her bestie and ghosted her till today until she knew I was very serious with my stand...

Hahahaha, that girl needs brains transplant. What kind of fuckery is that? I don't even admire male bestie at all.
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Slynation(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Demigod22:

Hahahaha, that girl needs brains transplant. What kind of fuckery is that? I don't even admire male bestie at all.
same here...A guy that saw her nice photos with nice curves and standing boobs and came back to eat what he didn't had access to when they were teenagers that's what she's calling bestie, and she even had the audacity to tell me he can't try such thing as if he doesn't have preeq...A very nonsense girl I must tell you
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Demigod22:

Hahahaha, that's deceitful. You made the right decision. He should have come out clean with you.
Just joking ooo
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by care4you: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:

Are you former Iyaebe?

Oops I forgot, even if you are you will never admit it!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Slynation:
same here...A guy that saw her nice photos with nice curves and standing boobs and came back to eat what he didn't had access to when they were teenagers that's what she's calling bestie, and she even had the audacity to tell me he can't try such thing as if he doesn't have preeq...A very nonsense girl I must tell you

For the sake of your sanity, peace of mind, it's good you moved on. Breaking up with her was right. I don't tolerate stuff like that too.

There was a girl that has been calling and chatting me up for the last three weeks. She was all over me and telling me how she loves me because I am intelligent, interesting, funny and good looking. When I returned on Thursday, on Friday she came we didn't even talk much, she was in a hurry, we kissed and hugged. Since then she has been avoiding me. When I was taking my stuff from the compound earlier today, she asked me what I was doing, I just told her that anytime she didn't see me again, then I am gone. I don't tolerate hide and seek in relationship.
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
Just joking ooo

LoL, okay, that's cool. I don't have clean car and I am not trending, do you mind if I shoot my shot?
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, okay, that's cool. I don't have clean car and I am not trending, do you mind if I shoot my shot?
Check my signature, do you still want to shoot shot at a mum of five?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by virginprincess(f): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
I stop talking to the f00l when he started pestering me for relationship and he has a girlfriend.
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
Check my signature, do you still want to shoot shot at a mum of five?

LoL, it depends. If the mother of five got vibes and positive energy, I will go ahead and shoot my shot. The only thing that I won't do is following a married woman.
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hmmm, OP

There was one Babe in my Street with perky Boobs and Bow legs...We were Friends and Chat most times

One day, She called me on the Phone and I Picked.

Can you believe that She got Angry that I wasted her Airtime!
That She doesn't have Airtime and she borrowed from MTN.
From dat Day, My Interest just Dissappeared.

Naija Babes sabi Fucck up Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmmm, OP

There was one Babe in my Street with perky Boobs and Bow legs...We were Friends and Chat most times

One day, She called me on the Phone and I Picked.

Can you believe that She got Angry that I wasted her Airtime!
That She doesn't have Airtime and she borrowed from MTN.
From dat Day, My Interest just Dissappeared.

Naija Babes sabi Fucck up Sha.

LoL, what was she expecting? Some girls are real Amaka, always disappointing guys expectations. Thank God she reveal her true self to you before you make further move.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
I stop talking to the f00l when he started pestering me for relationship and he has a girlfriend.

That's very irresponsible, if he likes you that much, he should let go of the other girl and focus on you. But a man focusing on only one girl is taking too much risk.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:

So Just Asking you out makes him a Fool? undecided

Have you NOT seen Girls that seduce Guys in Serious Relationships or even Married Men?

Who calls them FOOLS

Better Learn to be Civil and Feminine like a Proper young lady!
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Burstscam: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by uncleck: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
I blocked one today. We agreed to see this evening. I called her in the afternoon she was sleeping, I told her to call me when she wakes up. About 1 hour later I saw her online. She neither called me nor sent me a any message. Around 8 she told me that something came up that we should leave it next time. I told her there won't be next time. I deleted her contact instantly and blocked her on Facebook.

Once you start taking me for granted I feel insulted and I cut ties. How can you miss my call and don't call back? How can we have appointment and you cancel it without telling me? How can you read my messages without replying even at a later time and yet you won't give me a reason?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Burstscam:
Ok

LoL, my smart man, hope you have settled with the girl that lied to you or you are still planning your revenge?
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Demigod22:

That's very irresponsible, if he likes you that much, he should let go of the other girl and focus on you. But a man focusing on only one girl is taking too much risk.

See how You are Contradicting Yourself.

A Man has Rights to Ask out Another Girl if he is not Satisfied in his Current Relationship.

It is Left for the Ladies he asks out to Accept or Reject instead of Cussing Him!
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by virginprincess(f): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Demigod22:

Your last statement clearly shows you are supporting him,so a guy should go after other girls when he has a serious girlfriend all in the name of one stupid risk in dating one girl,oh God! there are just too many useless and irresponisible men in this country.
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Burstscam: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, my smart man, hope you have settled with the girl that lied to you or you are still planning your revenge?
I'm taking my time to cook the revenge. I must serve it
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by virginprincess(f): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

So Just Asking you out makes him a Fool? undecided

Have you NOT seen Girls that seduce Guys in Serious Relationships or even Married Men?

Who calls them FOOLS

Better Learn to be Civil and Feminine like a Proper young lady!
He is a Fool for pestering and stalking me after telling him i'm not interested,like why should a guy go after other girls when he has a serious date,besides don't your gender call girls who seduce men hoes,olosho,prostitutes and other demeaning names,so why should you be angry when i call your fellow man a Fool.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by virginprincess(f): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

A Man has Rights to Ask out Another Girl if he is not Satisfied in his Current Relationship.

It is Left for the Ladies he asks out to Accept or Reject instead of Cussing Him!
A man has no right to ask another lady out when he is in a relationship except he has ended his current relationship.
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Most of the comments here is just cruise, nothing serious. I intentionally started with what ought to be and ended with the reality on ground.

Since I am not ready for marriage and I haven't seen any special lady, I can catch cruise with girls but if I am married or with someone I feel is special, I won't go after another woman.
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Demigod22: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Your last statement clearly shows you are supporting him,so a guy should go after other girls when he has a serious girlfriend all in the name of one stupid risk in dating one girl,oh God! there are just too many useless and irresponisible men in this country.

Apart from fool, useless and irresponsible, did your English teacher taught you any other adjective? Someone advised you to be civil with your words earlier. You are too quick to insult someone, in a faceless forum. Be feminine and intelligent, don't form feminist or strong woman by jeopardizing societal Norm.

If the guy is Muslim, his religion and cultural value permits him to have more than one woman, and you think such person is irresponsible? Someone that can feed you in your entire life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by OriOko88(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2022
grin
The last babe I dated before meeting my current babe told me frankly and categorically to my face that she can't wash my clothes with hand until I buy washing machine,and Mk I no expect her to cook for me everyday,and the one that broke the camel's back... She said there would be time table for sex when we marry. I no kuku argue with her cos I saw the seriousness in her face. The mumu was forming sophisticated because she was working for globacom then,so she was earning big. She was also stingy with her money despite earning more than I and so arrogant.

I just stopped calling her and she too lockup she no send me. Thank God say I marked my register on her three times then. Aunty is stil not married at 33.she's busy grooving in Ibadan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Wife / Women Cheat More Than Men In 2023 (opinion) / Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.