Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? (2098 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Mrlance15: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
I liked her at first, and the relationship was smooth for a while until it's not, I calmly told her on WhatsApp that I don't feel the same anymore that I would like for us to breakup, she acted like she can't read, she kept bringing other issues up and ignoring what I said, but I kept emphasizing, she had an outburst and sent me lots of notes, asking we meet at our favorite place to say goodbyes, I showed up out of the need to be a gentleman, only for her to start saying things and making a scene to guilt trip me into reversing my decision, but I didn't bulge, I told her we broke up, she left me alone for a while and I was so happy only for me to realize she's still stalking me, checking every girl that comments on my post and chatting them up, acting like we're still dating by calling and chatting me up Everytime, visiting me to do wife duties even when I made it clear we're not getting married, I asked her why she's still acting like we're still dating and her reply was "you told me you love me"

Trust me I never use the word love when dating or asking a lady out because I believe I have to feel a certain way about someone to know I love her, and since I was born I haven't fallen in love with any girl so how did I tell her I love her?

I have tried everything in the books, letting her down easy like a gentleman but she's so stubborn it ain't working, and she's chasing other girls away with her freaky possessive and attached behavior, it's like obsession, the type where they decide if I can't have him no one can, and it's scary, comrades I need advice, how do I run away from this lady, I don't have single feelings for her anymore.

Ps. I'm not leaving her Because of sex, girls are fond of saying he used me like it doesn't take two to tango, sex is overated, I'm leaving because I don't want anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Candidlady: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Moeman: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
you'll never know the worth of what you have until you loose it

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Madara once said, "people never show each other their true feelings because fear, suspicion and resentments never subside"
as oga moeman said, You will never know the worth of something you have untill you lose it. Oga op u are yet to understand your feelings for her, love? Attraction? Likeness? Pity?.... You claim u broke up with her but u still allow her in your house? Oga op, understand your feelings, because once u finally let her go, you'll then truly understand...

PEACE OUT¡

7 Likes

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by chatinent: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
You are just an adult kid feeling important! You'll remember this post.

Sorry, I don't mince words.

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Blunttruth: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mrlance15:
I liked her at first, and the relationship was smooth for a while until it's not, I calmly told her on WhatsApp that I don't feel the same anymore that I would like for us to breakup, she acted like she can't read, she kept bringing other issues up and ignoring what I said, but I kept emphasizing, she had an outburst and sent me lots of notes, asking we meet at our favorite place to say goodbyes, I showed up out of the need to be a gentleman, only for her to start saying things and making a scene to guilt trip me into reversing my decision, but I didn't bulge, I told her we broke up, she left me alone for a while and I was so happy only for me to realize she's still stalking me, checking every girl that comments on my post and chatting them up, acting like we're still dating by calling and chatting me up Everytime, visiting me to do wife duties even when I made it clear we're not getting married, I asked her why she's still acting like we're still dating and her reply was "you told me you love me"

Trust me I never use the word love when dating or asking a lady out because I believe I have to feel a certain way about someone to know I love her, and since I was born I haven't fallen in love with any girl so how did I tell her I love her?

I have tried everything in the books, letting her down easy like a gentleman but she's so stubborn it ain't working, and she's chasing other girls away with her freaky possessive and attached behavior, it's like obsession, the type where they decide if I can't have him no one can, and it's scary, comrades I need advice, how do I run away from this lady, I don't have single feelings for her anymore.

Ps. I'm not leaving her Because of sex, girls are fond of saying he used me like it doesn't take two to tango, sex is overated, I'm leaving because I don't want anymore.

Can you private mail me her number, let me tell her something.
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by YoungLionken(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice decision son cool..

A union shouldn't be based on pity. You have every right to quit when you're not feeling same way no more..

Since she refuses to let go, next time break her head or begin to act strange; eg. Sometimes act like you're communicating with spirits, talk in your(faked) sleep, sometimes start giggling and laughing as if you're going crazy, threaten her and watch her flee your life without trace!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by diogo23: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Stop her from coming to your house and block her on every social media them stop calling her on phone if she call don't pick or sometimes pick it and don't say anything serious

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Bluntguy: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Are you also refusing to break up with her?
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mrlance15:

Send me her WhatsApp number I can distract her from you for the main time should I drop my WhatsApp number?
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Kingpin1000: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lol..
You want to break up and you no want hurt the person.
Oga you never serious. You are the one who may get hurt if you breakup with her.. na the truth be that.
Someone you want to break up said you should come for final good byes and you went. What if she poured acid on you.
O.P you need to be careful before you hurt yourself.

I don tell girl say na me be the next Juju priest of my village and I will be relocating to the village to do my duty or anyone around me will start dying.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Kingpin1000: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jesse25:

Send me her WhatsApp number I can distract her from you for the main time should I drop my WhatsApp number?
E be like you like second hand things wella.
Or babe dey hard you.
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Mrlance15: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
YoungLionken:
Nice decision son cool..

A union shouldn't be based on pity. You have every right to quit when you're not feeling same way no more..

Since she refuses to let go, next time break her head or begin to act strange; eg. Sometimes act like you're communicating with spirits, talk in your(faked) sleep, sometimes start giggling and laughing as if you're going crazy, threaten her and watch her flee your life without trace!!!

Lmao grin
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2022

after drilling her puzzy and get tired of it, who do you think you want to pass it to angry

by hook or crook you must continue the unfinished job
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Lovebliss2(f): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
You never realise the value of something until it's gone.
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by talk2hb1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
I guess this guy never ready to breakup the relationCanoe

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Dshocker(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mrlance15:

Donate her to the museum

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Okoroawusa: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Who do you want to leave her for? My friend finish what you started

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by LordIsaac(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Leave the State. It wl die naturally.
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by JustPowerApps(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
You didn't do well OP. Why break up with a girl who ain't cheating on you. That's too bad. Try apologize, and get your babe back. Breaking the innocent heart is a sin.

I hope you won't jam agbako for street O. Karma is real
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Demigod22: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2022
When a breakup occurs, the person that loves most will be deeply hurt. I feel for the lady though.
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by heniford2: 3:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Block her off, from all social media even from calls,change your house key,warn ur gateman not open the gate for her next time,change ur eatery value,drink spot keep a low profile if bad change state for good undecided
Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by DECENTBWOY: 3:36am On Mar 20, 2022
If she doesn't want to leave, that shouldn't be your problem na... Let her stay in the relationship with herself grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:50am On Mar 20, 2022
When op realises the grass isn't greener on the other side, he will go back begging, and I truly hope it will be too late.

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
For sure, reality will teach this op a great lesson in the future......

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
If she doesn't want to leave, that shouldn't be your problem na... Let her stay in the relationship with herself grin grin
Baddest boy!

Re: What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? by DECENTBWOY: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:

Baddest boy!
Lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Test If Your Woman Loves You / Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" / Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.