Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,225 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers (1050 Views)

Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True / 6 ways Nigerian Lecturers,frustrate their student. / Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers by adexbols: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2007
what do  u think of  our  lecturers.as for me,i think  it's a few  of them that are actually good. come to  think  of the "settlements",harrassments and stuffs  like that?  from your  own perspective, what do u think about nigerian lecturers??
Re: Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers by hannydarl(f): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2007
I heard from a friend of mine about a randy lecturere called Anojo in Imo state university he is the dean or so of sociology the guy just takes advantage of the students especially the females he asked them to submit their project for approval in his house where he samples most of them as I heard even married women no escape im dick desire he puonces on their boobs as soon as they enter his office before they have the chance to say sir I am married.
Re: Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers by tunrexdj(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2007
@hannydarl
you are very funny.the lecturer in question must be a beast only fit 4 the zoo.
most nigerian lecturers are hardworking but some are very lazy,especially the senior ones.
e
Re: Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers by hannydarl(f): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ TUNREX.DJ

My man no be joke o the babe in question for her own safty dey always tell me gist about this Anuojo man she tell me say to get a project looked at you get to buy the man goodie goodies say some people dey buy am TV, DVD player air condition and all the rest if you be poor man pickin and you be fine babe no go study sociology for imsu o as long as that Anuojo dey there you eighther pay in cash or kind and if you no fit do any of the above school no go easy for you .she say im fit tell student of his facaulty to kneel down and you must obey or fail in your papers.But the school authourioities I hear dey look the other side for im case im get luck say me I no be im student na women against sexsual harassment and discrimination of United nations me I for report am to.I would have done something to get him hoocked and taken it to the board to have his ass kicked. I wonder why there is no such authhority to look into lecturers who are not worthy of licking peoples asses disturbing babes on campus.Anyway he is lucky I dont have concrete proof I would have shown him that not all holes are fuckable just because im be lecturer.
Re: Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers by DisGuy: 1:48am On Jun 30, 2007
hannydarl, you can still do something with the collaboration of your 'friends' or write to the editors since his name is well known in the school as a pervert/paedophile!

thw school head is probably invled too since he/she is not making any fuss about it

It's funny how students wil go on strike over increase fees or some little political issue but wont think of strike when lecturers are almost raping them undecided
Re: Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers by hannydarl(f): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2007
Most of them chicks are afraid cos you never can tell who and who are also doing that stuff among the lecturers and if you report one the others I guess will feel threatened by you and decide to show you peper even the female lectureer I guess will not want to be involved in such case so the babes in his faculty just have to fast and pray that his randy eyes will not spot them. My brother in Uniport told me they have good deciplinary comitee to fight such vices and that its headed by a very determined female lecturer who does not want to take ears hear say man lecturer ask for favour esp in kind from them hard working babes in the school but I am not sure Imo state university does.
The man is enjoying the benefit of lax morality among most lecturers like him in IMSU collecting money to solve students problems problems that did not come from the students themselves but due to the mistake of the staff. If your name was miss spelt on any record you will pay money to get it fixed as if you typed the wrong one.like I said before he is lucky im no jam my type would av shown his ass peper I hear the only way babes handle him is to play hide and seek with him until im remember your name and god help you you no hold money buy im book that na grade one failure wich requires your presence in a hotel or his house to sort maters out.For the safty of my friend I wont mention her name but she is in final year now and I wouldnt want her to have wahala cos she do amebo bout her department give me.
Re: Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers by nasnas(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2007
Gud 1! But u can still do sumtin to assist younga the students dt may intnd to skul at imsu. B a patrotic Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Mapoly / Cibn Or Ccna - Which One First - Your Opinion And Advice Counts / Lectures for NIPR Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.