Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? (1879 Views)

How Sweet Is Sex To You? / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 12:36pm On May 01, 2020
This issue has been on my mind for a long time, why does guys feel that ladies must always give in to sex because they are dating. Please I need a sincere answer
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Dobson43: 12:38pm On May 01, 2020
shocked

I have been in and out of relationships. I can attest to the fact that ladies find themselves at the wrong end of the spectrum when it comes to choosing men. If they come on hard in a guy they fancy, even the guy would run if he can't manage the attention. That been said. Ladies too want sex as much as guys so but due to societal pressure play coy about it.

I once had a girlfriend who when I was wooing her was a snub and indifferent to my charms. Fast forward to us, 3months later, na me dey beg for space. She wants it and asks for it without mincing words. She demands for it. She is unapologetic about her demands for sex.

So it runs both ways but ladies hide their feelings, guys are upfront about. If ladies flaunt their hunger in public domain, men will call them unprintable names but it's ok for men.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2020
Am about to break up with this girl in a bit
Coz of sex
We've been dating for more than two months she won't give me sex but keeps asking me for money
And not that she is a virgin o
I can't take it anymore I don't like cheating so it's better I break up with her
I complained to her severally she said I should be patient

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 01, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Coz of sex
We've been dating for more than two months she won't give me sex but keeps asking me for money
I can't take it anymore I don't like cheating so it's better I break up with her

Then be patient,...if you really value her, you won't be bothered about she not giving you sex
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 01, 2020
I don't see sex has an important thing in a relationship thou it might be necessary

You guys just need to lay impact on each other...that if it's a serious relationship ooo

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2020
Norphiee:

Then be patient,...if you really value her, you won't be bothered about she not giving you sex
Lol so I should cheat on her then
Do you know she don't bring or offer anything in this relationship
She only calls me
Ask I am going
We hangout that's all
She asks me for money I give her though she is working
But I will ask her for sex she will say I should be patient
As if we are going to get married soon
I can't take it anymore
If she don't offer me sex today am out she should go look for someone else abeg
If she was a virgin I would understand

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Davash222(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2020
Norphiee:

Why would she refuse to surrender the smelly kpekus when she's not a virgin? Isn't that wickedness and Self-centeredness??

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Davash222(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2020
Norphiee:

You guys just need to lay impact on each other...that if it's a serious relationship ooo
Is knacking not enough impact
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by JAOS(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2020
types of relationship: 1)relationship that leads to marriage 2)relationship that keeps a client 3)relationship of investment only 1&2 involves sex

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2020
Davash222:

Why would she refuse to surrender the smelly kpekus when she's not a virgin? Isn't that wickedness and Self-centeredness??
Thank you my brother
She is just selfish
She keeps telling me about money and if I don't provide it on time she gets angry
But won't give me sex
Am not ATM abeg
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2020
Basic. It's the flipside of 'Is spending on a Nigerian girl a necessity or compulsory in a relationship?'

They are both inversely proportional to one another.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Dobson43: 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
angry

Basically, if a lady asks for money, she is asked if she does have a boyfriend. Is having a boyfriend similar to having a office, or a job or a store where money comes in.

Question is what do ladies bring to the table?
Your guess is as good as mine.
Yet they feel one can access heaven in between their legs.
Truth be told, ladies enjoy sex more than guys. You spend, spend and even more when you are on top, losing virtue in the name of satisfying her.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

She only calls me
Ask I am going
We hangout that's all
I can't take it anymore

Wait, what do you expect her to offer?...where you in need that you ask her and she declined?,.. Did you sit her down trying to bring new development between both of you that wasn't serious about it? Bro, it's not only sex a girl has to offer

Assuming you guys are married that she isn't supporting the family in any form now, I can say... But please try and know girls are not only sex materials

Thanks
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Millenniumlady(f): 12:51pm On May 01, 2020
If you don't pay my bride price I'm not having sex with you.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Drince: 12:51pm On May 01, 2020
Not all road trips are all about fuel but without it how far will they go?

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2020
Davash222:

grin grin lwkmd
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Remaboy(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
If you did pay my bride price I'm not having sex with you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you did pay my bride price I'm not having sex with you.

Really So who will you have sex with The one that didn't pay
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by James4bright(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2020
Norphiee:

Wait, what do you expect her to offer?...where you in need that you ask her and she declined?,.. Did you sit her down trying to bring new development between both of you that wasn't serious about it? Bro, it's not only sex a girl has to offer

Assuming you guys are married that she isn't supporting the family in any form now, I can say... But please try and know girls are not only sex materials

Thanks

Nigerian girls that have fish brain. They can't offer anything other than sex.

Sex isn't even a benefit to me sef.
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Ashawoboi27(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2020
Norphiee:

Thanks
Okay guys are now money making machines
What I expect her to offer is simple
Since u can't help me with sex bring me gifts and money
But she don't even do any of that
She go just dey form for me
Well am waiting for her to come today
If she say No am breakinf up with her
Another girl is already waiting on the queue
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Boydehot: 1:07pm On May 01, 2020
Well....most Lady I do flirt with can't deny me of sex. rather am too scared to have sex with them. Some will start complain that I do behave as if am a virgin guy.
So sex is not really necessary in most relationship.
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:
shocked

I have been in and out of relationships. I can attest to the fact that ladies find themselves at the wrong end of the spectrum when it comes to choosing men. If they come on hard in a guy they fancy, even the guy would run if he can't manage the attention. That been said. Ladies too want sex as much as guys so but due to societal pressure play coy about it.

I once had a girlfriend who when I was wooing her was a snub and indifferent to my charms. Fast forward to us, 3months later, na me dey beg for space. She wants it and asks for it without mincing words. She demands for it. She is unapologetic about her demands for sex.

So it runs both ways but ladies hide their feelings, guys are upfront about. If ladies flaunt their hunger in public domain, men will call them unprintable names but it's ok for men.
hmmm I know about that
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2020
Boydehot:
Well....most Lady I do flirt with can't deny me of sex. rather am too scared to have sex with them. Some will start complain that I do behave as if am a virgin guy.
So sex is not really necessary in most relationship.
thank you
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

Okay guys are now money making machines
What I expect her to offer is simple
Since u can't help me with sex bring me gifts and money
But she don't even do any of that
She go just dey form for me
Well am waiting for her to come today
If she say No am breakinf up with her
Another girl is already waiting on the queue
what if she loves you so much but she doesn't have much but because of her faith she can't give in to sex?
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 2:06pm On May 01, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Coz of sex
sex is not love, if you love her you can be celibate
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
James4bright:

Nigerian girls that have fish brain. They can't offer anything other than sex.

Sex isn't even a benefit to me sef.
not all ladies, what is so special about pre- martial sex?
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 2:08pm On May 01, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

She only calls me
Ask I am going
We hangout that's all
I can't take it anymore
please don't allow your hormone control you
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 2:10pm On May 01, 2020
So is it that guys of this generation can't do without sex in relationships, because I need to know oo
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by James4bright(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2020
Onego:
not all ladies, what is so special about pre- martial sex?

These girls can't help you build wealth, so what else could you possibly need them for other than the little pleasure sex offers.

And what's so special about marital sex?
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 2:25pm On May 01, 2020
James4bright:

These girls can't help you build wealth, so what else could you possibly need them for other than the little pleasure sex offers.

And what's so special about marital sex?
you have not met the lady, some ladies are actually helpers. Alot my dear, martial sex offers Alot of benefits ooo
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Ashawoboi27(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2020
Onego:
sex is not love, if you love her you can be celibate
You are funny o
Me celibate
I love her but she is selfish I dont see anything hard for her to five me sex when she isn't even a virgin

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

You are funny o
Me celibate
I love her but she is selfish I dont see anything hard for her to five me sex when she isn't even a virgin
I picture you like someone I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre wedding Shoot Concept For Dummies. / Best Music Video on Endsars produced with phone / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Curves In New Bodysuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.