Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? (1891 Views)

How Sweet Is Sex To You? / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:
shocked

I have been in and out of relationships. I can attest to the fact that ladies find themselves at the wrong end of the spectrum when it comes to choosing men. If they come on hard in a guy they fancy, even the guy would run if he can't manage the attention. That been said. Ladies too want sex as much as guys so but due to societal pressure play coy about it.

I once had a girlfriend who when I was wooing her was a snub and indifferent to my charms. Fast forward to us, 3months later, na me dey beg for space. She wants it and asks for it without mincing words. She demands for it. She is unapologetic about her demands for sex.

So it runs both ways but ladies hide their feelings, guys are upfront about. If ladies flaunt their hunger in public domain, men will call them unprintable names but it's ok for men.

Sadly, even after this long epistle about your ex, I don't believe you answered the question Op asked.
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by maysimsimple(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2020
I love your quote, anyways, let's always hope for the best

Norphiee:

Wait, what do you expect her to offer?...where you in need that you ask her and she declined?,.. Did you sit her down trying to bring new development between both of you that wasn't serious about it? Bro, it's not only sex a girl has to offer

Assuming you guys are married that she isn't supporting the family in any form now, I can say... But please try and know girls are not only sex materials

Thanks
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Dobson43: 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Sadly, even after this long epistle about your ex, I don't believe you answered the question Op asked.

Save your dramatics for the swine who shagged you and left your silly ass
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Fidelismaria: 6:23pm On May 01, 2020

there's no objective answer to this question

It depends on the individuals involved

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 6:29pm On May 01, 2020
Fidelismaria:

there's no objective answer to this question

It depends on the individuals involved
in Islam or Christianity is sex before marriage wrong or right

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
Sex is overrated. Having or not having sex doesn't make anyone special.
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Sex is overrated. Having or not having sex doesn't make anyone special.
is a must do in relationship?
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:

Save your dramatics for the swine who shagged you and left your silly ass

Is this the reason why you sound so bitter? She betrayed your ass for another guy? Don't worry, another girl will do same to you until you grow up. cheesy
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Dobson43: 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Is this the reason why you sound so bitter? She betrayed your ass for another guy? Don't worry, another girl will do same to you until you grow up. cheesy

I knew I was going to strike a raw nerve. Now run away. I won't dignify you with another response
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2020
Onego:
is a most do in relationship?
Did you mean 'must'?

Dude fvck when you're hor.ny. It's no different from eating when when you're hungry or drinking when you're thirsty.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 6:45pm On May 01, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Did you mean 'must'?

Dude fvck when you're hor.ny. It's no different from eating when when you're hungry or drinking when you're thirsty.
yes sorry grammatical blunder
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 6:46pm On May 01, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Did you mean 'must'?

Dude fvck when you're hor.ny. It'su no different from eating when when you're hungry or drinking when you're thirsty.
hmmm what if the lady is not interested?
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2020
Onego:
hmmm what if the lady is not interested?
Thankfully there exist millions of women who would be interested, especially if you pay up. Get a hooker and empty your balls. Don't overrate sex.
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 6:50pm On May 01, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Thankfully there exist millions of women who would be interested, especially if you pay up. Get a hooker and empty your balls.
is sex so meaningless this days?
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:51pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:

I knew I was going to strike a raw nerve. Now run away. I won't dignify you with another response

Says the fool that quoted me. Considering how fast you quoted me, I believe you're expecting me to downgrade to your level.

Ps: the next girl you'll date will still cheat on you. That's how unimportant you are.
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2020
Onego:
is sex so meaningless this days?
Sex is sex. Don't overrate it.
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by eyizlive(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:
angry

Basically, if a lady asks for money, she is asked if she does have a boyfriend. Is having a boyfriend similar to having a office, or a job or a store where money comes in.

Question is what do ladies bring to the table?
Your guess is as good as mine.
Yet they feel one can access heaven in between their legs.
Truth be told, ladies enjoy sex more than guys. You spend, spend and even more when you are on top, losing virtue in the name of satisfying her.

Lwkmd!!! But man u spot on
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Toluwashe778: 7:04pm On May 01, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Am about to break up with this girl in a bit
Coz of sex
We've been dating for more than two months she won't give me sex but keeps asking me for money
And not that she is a virgin o
I can't take it anymore I don't like cheating so it's better I break up with her
I complained to her severally she said I should be patient

won de ooooooo. they have come. kuku tear her apart. later u will say girls are useless.
can't u control ur di*k....
na wa for u ooooo
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Onego(f): 8:33pm On May 01, 2020
Toluwashe778:

won de ooooooo. they have come. kuku tear her apart. later u will say girls are useless.
na wa for u ooooo
hmmm
Re: Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships? by Ashawoboi27(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2020
Toluwashe778:

na wa for u ooooo
Unto control my dick I can do that
But am not a celibate
And I don't want to be
I broke up with her yesterday though
She was crying she said I should give her time
I told her I have given her enough time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Romance Tips Music And Many More / I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After / What Is The Cause Of High Number Of Single Parent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.