Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (92547 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Gkemz: 4:15pm On May 01, 2020
Most likely to be food poison or generator fumes.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by iamNifemi(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2020
grend785:
Ohh, too bad

WE HAVE BEEN ON A WINNING STREAK BEFORE THE OUTBREAK OF CONVID-19 LEADING TO THE INDEFINITE SUSPENSION OF MAJOR LEAGUES

070 85 8 28 610

TODAYS HT/FT FIXED IS AVAILABLE FOR HIGH STAKERS AT PAY AFTER WON.

ZERO SCAM
*100%-SAFE*
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU
NO CHANCE OF LOSSING
NEW STAKERS ARE WELCOME

SEE & CONFIRM TESTIMONIES BELOW ; IF INTERESTED MSG ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL :

070 85 8 28 610

Oga keep ur testimony... The whole universe is in sober mode and u dey here dey hawk fixed match. Aje abugba je o
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Kinematics: 4:16pm On May 01, 2020
iyatrustee:
Why does the man's body look like hot water poured on him?

Guess you didn't read to see were its written boldly "Decomposing"
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by ugwum007(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
i think not...if it were food poisoning they would have called for help or at least raise some form of alarm.. These ppl most likely died in their sleeps.. I suspect monoxide from fumes.. The crawling position of the man was probably an unconscious act

Died in their sleep?
The wife seems to be holding unto that boy before she gave up. The husband must have checked the other children and tried to reach the wife before giving up.

Whatever killed them was fast and swift, it didn't give them time and opportunity to even reach out for help.

1 Like

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Herbephe1(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2020
the cause of this death can be unravelled when the first son gets well, I wish him quick recovery
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Playthepianos: 4:18pm On May 01, 2020
I want to sell an Adsense account
- Non hosted
- Nigerian Adsense
- Easy to receive payments
-Not pin verified
- with the domain name of the Adsense account

If you have applied for Adsense and you were disapproved, this is your chance. If you were dreaming of earning at least 40k with Google monthly, why not take the bold step now?

call 090 3182 1332 or email emmaayo299@gmail.com for more details
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Ramos16(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2020
ValCon888:
An autopsy should be done to ascertain the cause of death.
But I believe it's a case of cyanide poisoning from improperly processed cassava when they had their meal of garri or fufu.

Oga detective, do you even know how cyanide poisoning works
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by CoolJul: 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
mehnnn! it is well!
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by ignis: 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
sisisioge:
The neighbors moved the corpses without informing authority first! May God improve our brains! So they decided to contaminate the scene and expose themselves to whatever might have caused their death. May God rest them well.

Maybe the culprit is a neighbor who wants to hide some information for investigation.

Who moves corpse thses says without informing the police ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Ezennwa(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
If it was to happen in the North Igbos will flood the thread with there dirty comments.

See how corona virus is killing people in the SE.

In the next one week, SE will overtake Lagos, Abuja and kano.

May there soul rest in peace.
Igbos are useless and shameless
get a life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by AmazingELixir: 4:22pm On May 01, 2020
shocked shocked

Chineke miyeeee! What is this
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by nwamabo247(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2020
Chai so sad only God knows what happened
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by CasNova: 4:23pm On May 01, 2020
Sad story.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by JasonJidenna(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
RIP to the death and quick recovery to the sick. Strange and dark time
Dead not Death.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 01, 2020
I just hope its not what I'm thinking. Hmm...
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by fabulous2000(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
Join the optimist Tv for business secrets, sales and marketing secrets, how to make money daily, personal branding and all the likes.

https:///2347052817037?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20Tv%2C%20my%20name%20is
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Temiemmanuel(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
The govt is yet to start investigations to the caused of their death, I think the boy's whereabouts shouldn't have been disclosed here. What of if it's a case of murder, don't u think the culprit may want to finish the job by getting rid of the lone survivor which may be the only green light to the whole case.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
2020 abeg if we don wetin make you de vex forgive biko

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2020
kai

d surviving son no go fit forget this day

uwa bu pawpaw mehn
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Yenefer(f): 4:28pm On May 01, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dead not Death.
well grammar Police thanks for the correction
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by afecgivers: 4:28pm On May 01, 2020
NwekeUG:

http://igberetvnews.com/1349652/man-pregnant-wife-3-children-found-dead-home-enugu-graphic-photo/

They should protect that boy with everything they gat. He is the only living witness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
sthecy:
Someone must have poisoned them or maybe trapped smoke things
preety
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
wat are u shinning teeth for?

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by iyatrustee(f): 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Guess you didn't read to see were its written boldly "Decomposing"

I thought a decomposing body will begin to swell, this looked to me like hot water scalding. Thanks for the clarification!
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2020
Sorry
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Focusmind: 4:31pm On May 01, 2020
An average Nigerian lives in an unimaginable poverty.
The picture shows a congested one room apartment for a five family members.

Generator fumes or food poisoning must have resulted to this.

Our standard of living is terribly low in this country and our leaders will be doing as if all is well. Living in an unimaginable affluence.

Rest in peace lovely family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Stedakudz: 4:34pm On May 01, 2020
RIP to them,and wish the unconscious quick recovery,I'm sure it's hunger,very sure
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by oyewale0001(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
what did I do

Nothing.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Okiibe(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
Vision4God:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
This is very painful

It's saddening cry

So traumatic. What the family must have gone through close to their giving up??

The kneeling man seems to be consoling the others and gave up in that position.

May their soul RIP
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Forsterobiora(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
There must always be someone that will tell the story according to the bible. Quick recovery to the surviving Lad cry cry cry
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
Am weak...what is this life all about sef.

I feel for this late families.may God give them rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.