Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (92558 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by profsomebody(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2020
Hello, Yenefer.
Yenefer:
RIP to the death and quick recovery to the sick. Strange and dark time
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Vulcan24(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2020
food poisoning - No
it doesn't kill all at once, u can still raise alarm
no foaming and posture of food poisoning deaths are usually coiled or persons at diff position from trying to find help

fumes- No

fumes, or gas attacks, highly likely, man posture, wokes up struggling to breathe and checking on d fam, fumes kill in sleep however why would d family be in this kind of sleeping position .... no bed?

spiritual attack - most likely
instant death and strikes body to grotesque position ... but this are not usual target - poor family

strangulation and dumping of body together- very possible ... attacker uses pillow or thick material to choke victim, father couldn't av survived anyways cos he'll b eliminated first or certainly ....boy could survive human error in judgement

assault - no external/exit wound

conclusion - this family was attacked by someone in that house who knows their movt using a poisonous gas.

he then came in dump the body together, thinking they are all dead, husband revives shortly and crawl to where the family is but he's overwhelmed by the toxicity eventually

the surviving boy was not administered d gas in proper dose and assume dead.

Police should look at the neighbours ..... inside job. the killer has their key to the house or the landlord is knowing

whatever the killer(s) are neighbours or someone known to the family

I weep tonight for these poor souls

RIP KIDS

1 Like

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 11:13pm On May 01, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
anything for a brother to use and buy small stuff to do oha soup..i have garri..
please
0052566722 access
my acct is reading okro u are calling oha grin grin
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by OriOko88(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2020
Many bad belle people full that east side, especially those villages. Its a common occurrence over there, where a whole family is wiped off. Some igbos re so wicked. This is clear case of food poisoning from some very bad elements. Igbos and food poisoning na 5 and 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Sinerman: 11:19pm On May 01, 2020
SexytorresE:
he is a cheat then . Let him come down and do it for u grin

You are atheist right?
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by BUCHI0573: 11:43pm On May 01, 2020
Wicked world
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by AlhajaChinyere: 11:58pm On May 01, 2020
Naughtysite:
Give people electricity, government won't.

Could be generator fumes.

Foolish statement. Can the government afford it?
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by passion007: 12:05am On May 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
obviously some form of food poisoning. RIP to the dead.
Strange that you state your opinion with the qualifier 'obviously'.
Even seasoned pathologists will not dare to proffer that extent of certainty in a case as vague as this. People would normally say 'likely', 'possibly' 'probably' to clarify there's no absolute certainty, but without doing an autopsy, you're feeding us with irrefutable certainty... "Obviously" hmm

Or do you know something our law enforcement agents need to know too?
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by danuzochukwu: 12:34am On May 02, 2020
So pathetic, it may be a case of food poisoning. May the Almighty God receive their souls in heaven and protect the little boy that survived, in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Viking007(m): 12:37am On May 02, 2020
ugwum007:
Looks like food poisoning. From the man's position, it seems he was struggling to get to the wife.
This is really sad.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Daboomb: 1:27am On May 02, 2020
ValCon888:
An autopsy should be done to ascertain the cause of death.
But I believe it's a case of cyanide poisoning from improperly processed cassava when they had their meal of garri or fufu.

cbrezy:
Someone poisoned them out of hatred and jealousy, but he/she will surely meet their water lo cry

But;

"Why does the man's body look like hot water poured on him?

You see the irony of Nigerians? shocked shocked
First, you make a categorical statement that they were poisoned, yousupplied no shred of evidence to support that assertion, you just developed an "eureka moment" and made an emphatic statement.

To compound your idiocy, you now asked a very intelligent question afterwards, a question that if considered first, would have precludd that foolish, emphatic statement you made initially.
You should have asked yourselves how Food poisoning or Carbon Monixide death can resut in such giant blisters of the body of the deceased person
grin grin

Mosts Nigerians like you guys, should learn to think rationally and logically, engage your rbains before putting your mouth in gear.
undecided undecided
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 1:28am On May 02, 2020
NwekeUG:

http://igberetvnews.com/1349652/man-pregnant-wife-3-children-found-dead-home-enugu-graphic-photo/

Funny i read people saying an autopsy should be carried out on them, lolx..Are you a nigerian at all.

We dont do autopsy here abeg.

Those who would love ro argue. Name 2 people who there autopsy was done and through that,there real cause of death were ascertained.

Im waiting
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by ValCon888: 2:40am On May 02, 2020
Daboomb:

You see the irony of Nigerians? shocked shocked
First, you make a categorical statement that they were poisoned, yousupplied no shred of evidence to support that assertion, you just developed an "eureka moment" and made an emphatic statement.

To compound your idiocy, you now asked a very intelligent question afterwards, a question that if considered first, would have precludd that foolish, emphatic statement you made initially.
You should have asked yourselves how Food poisoning or Carbon Monixide death can resut in such giant blisters of the body of the deceased person
grin grin

Mosts Nigerians like you guys, should learn to think rationally and logically, engage your rbains before putting your mouth in gear.
undecided undecided
The worst mistake your father ever did was to fùck your prostitute mum with a cheap condom.
It broke and an idiot like you was born.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by ajl: 2:50am On May 02, 2020
A lot of Nigerians are mad people with mental health issue. Why share such an online with no respect for the dead. Madness.

1 Like

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by luluosas(m): 5:30am On May 02, 2020
I suspect food poisoning. Tragic. I wish the boy quick recovery
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2020
cbrezy:
Someone poisoned them out of hatred and jealousy, but he/she will surely meet their water lo cry

But;

"Why does the man's body look like hot water poured on him?
Carbon monoxide poisoning. That is why you can see dwellings on his body.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2020
.MY PROBLEM WITH THIS IS THAT AFTER ASCERTAINING THE CAUSE OF THIS DEATHS. THEY WON'T TELL US HOW IT ALL PANNED OUT. I HOPE THEY CONFINED TO US SO AS WE TO BE CAREFUL IN OUR DAILY LIVES. ANYWAYS WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY OUTSKIRTS OF ENUGU.?
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 02, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Foolish statement. Can the government afford it?

Have you eaten today ?

Wetin dey eat you ?
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 8:54am On May 02, 2020
Sinerman:

You are atheist right?
kiss
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:36am On May 02, 2020
May There Souls Rest In Peace
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2020
SexytorresE:
my acct is reading okro u are calling oha grin grin
sister oha dey easy to prepare...diffrent kind of oha soup.. offor,isam,fish,oha...e don do for me..with water
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by nawa1(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2020
Am I the only one seeing 4 children in the pic?
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by passion007: 11:11am On May 02, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Funny i read people saying an autopsy should be carried out on them, lolx..Are you a nigerian at all.

We dont do autopsy here abeg.

Those who would love ro argue. Name 2 people who there autopsy was done and through that,there real cause of death were ascertained.

Im waiting

I've worked in Park Lane Teaching Hospital and UNTH both in Enugu, and autopsies are done in both hospitals, and I would think most tertiary hospitals in Nigeria do same too, that's why the department of Morbid anatomy exists. The fact you are not aware of this is no licence to make contrary claims.

Autopsies are done in rare cases like this one where the cause of death is both uncertain, and may become a matter of public health importance.

Based on cursory Internet search, the department of Paediatrics in Park Lane has done 7 autopsies between 2013 and 2017. It's not a huge number, but again Enugu is not overly litigious, and people are generally educated and are less likely to challenge probable causes of death suggested by the doctors.

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2020
passion007:

Strange that you state your opinion with the qualifier 'obviously'.
Even seasoned pathologists will not dare to proffer that extent of certainty in a case as vague as this. People would normally say 'likely', 'possibly' 'probably' to clarify there's no absolute certainty, but without doing an autopsy, you're feeding us with irrefutable certainty... "Obviously" hmm

Or do you know something our law enforcement agents need to know too?
keep masturbating on my mention.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How come they all came close to die?
maybe they were ready to sleep before the poison kicked in.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Omeizadean(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2020
Damn! What really happened here?
This is so sad. My prayers goes to the survivor.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by passion007: 1:27pm On May 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
keep masturbating on my mention.

Just choose your words carefully, that's all.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by lizwisdom: 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
2092850174 uba help a broda to survive just for today i just lost my cousin my only sponsore
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 4:03pm On May 02, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
sister oha dey easy to prepare...diffrent kind of oha soup.. offor,isam,fish,oha...e don do for me..with water
mine is reading okro and oil then maggi grin
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by jcccccc: 4:42pm On May 02, 2020
this is a clear case of ass assination of a whole anambra family by enugu IPOB.

look at them here begging for money to derail the thread as if nothing happened

even Inside Anambra these enugu boys still threaten to kill you if you speak against IPOB

many Anambra citizens have been kidnapped and murdered by these boys masquerading as Ipob

obiano should please rescue the surviving child and send him down to a hospital in anambra

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by cbrezy(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Carbon monoxide poisoning. That is why you can see dwellings on his body.

God, some people are heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.