Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (92563 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by cbrezy(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2020
Daboomb:

You see the irony of Nigerians? shocked shocked
First, you make a categorical statement that they were poisoned, yousupplied no shred of evidence to support that assertion, you just developed an "eureka moment" and made an emphatic statement.

To compound your idiocy, you now asked a very intelligent question afterwards, a question that if considered first, would have precludd that foolish, emphatic statement you made initially.
You should have asked yourselves how Food poisoning or Carbon Monixide death can resut in such giant blisters of the body of the deceased person
grin grin

Mosts Nigerians like you guys, should learn to think rationally and logically, engage your rbains before putting your mouth in gear.
undecided undecided

You're a nincompoop, this is a public forum when we can throw free opinions I see no reason why you would quote me to type all these rubbish are you that lonely and jobless dude go out to the real world and get a life instead of this...
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Longman8: 5:46pm On May 02, 2020
Seeing the position of the husband one can tell that it was a situation that he cannot humanly handle. May God � accept their soul.Amen
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
SexytorresE:
mine is reading okro and oil then maggi grin
sister,u sef...
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by FireKing: 7:29pm On May 02, 2020
May food poisoning........ I smell something fishy
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by AlhajaChinyere: 9:16pm On May 02, 2020
Naughtysite:

Have you eaten today ?

Wetin dey eat you ?

I have eaten - fried rice and huge chicken. And nothing is eating me bro.

Don't worry Siddon there, government go come give you electricity for your room. Foolish statement.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 10:30pm On May 02, 2020
grin
Sunisonflex39:
sister,u sef...
grin
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
SexytorresE:
grin grin
oya sisi find me small sontin..as nigerians we be..abeg
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 10:39pm On May 02, 2020
No money
Sunisonflex39:
oya sisi find me small sontin..as nigerians we be..abeg
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2020
SexytorresE:
No m.oney
ohhhh
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by jcccccc: 1:46am On May 03, 2020
See as they wiped out an entire anambra family and now they are playing on the thread.

just read the comments on this last page, the faith that befell this man is what will befall all Anambra families if we ever become part of anything called Biafra.

they have started killing Anambra people all over south east even inside Anambra state because we don't have an aluta spirit where injury to one is injury to all.

watch how this evil murder would be swept under the carpet.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by jcccccc: 1:49am On May 03, 2020
bigiyaro:
maybe they were ready to sleep before the poison kicked in.

this is a clear case of ass assination of a whole anambra family by enugu IPOB.

look at them here begging for money to derail the thread as if nothing happened

even Inside Anambra these enugu boys still threaten to kill you if you speak against IPOB

many Anambra citizens have been kidnapped and murdered by these boys masquerading as Ipob

obiano should please rescue the surviving child and send him down to a hospital in anambra

Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Tillatalk: 1:29pm On May 03, 2020
Man must die one day
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

I have eaten - fried rice and huge chicken. And nothing is eating me bro.

Don't worry Siddon there, government go come give you electricity for your room. Foolish statement.

You be idiot but you no know.

I have noticed you.

Whatever is wrong with you should better continue.
Re: Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by juddaxx: 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
i do not see 5 people but 6, 4 children plus 2 adults, one child is by the wall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.