Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] (3569 Views)

If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed / Giving 5k Each To 10 People / Name One Thing In This Photo And Win 5k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Yuceeluv(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2020
FINISH work na wetin i go do tongue.

OYENIYIJK:

you don read am finish?
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by hazard7(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
quote me if you need it. when something like this happens to me, I do sweat grin grin drop your Gmail if you need it
Faroukyusuf13@gmail.com
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2020

Stage 1:
A man and a woman will chat. Winner will wait. Another man and a woman will chat and the this winner will chat with the first winner in stage 2.

Stage 2:
Winner of game 1 and winner of game 2 will chat and the winner will finally move to stage 3 to chat with Jôe Clef.

Stage 3:
I'll be the one to represent Jôe Clef.

If you win Jôe Clef, you'll get 5k, but if you don't win, you'll still go home with at least 1k recharge card.

We'll keep playing the game till enough people win.

We'll soon start today or tomorrow — I just want enough people to read the book first. Playing the game will be based on order of comment or order or readiness. No cheating and it's free and fair.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 5:08pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Stage 1:
A man and a woman will chat. Winner will wait. Another man and a woman will chat and the this winner will chat with the first winner in stage 2.

Stage 2:
Winner of game 1 and winner of game 2 with chat and the winner will finally move to stage 3 to chat with Jóe Clef.

Stage 3:

If you win Joe Clef, you'll get 5k, but if you don't win, you'll still go home with at least 1k recharge card.

We'll soon start today or tomorrow — I just want enough people to read the book first. Playing the game will be based on order of comment or order or readiness. Not cheating and it's free and fair.

man
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Quietly(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2020
Hmmmm... You guys need 5k, then here we go... I loose intrest sef....just waiting to see d drama to began...
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by mescan(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2020
OK, I am ready for ur game
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Yuceeluv(f): 5:39pm On May 01, 2020
Bossman! i will be dropping my number cos i do not have the luxury to always be online and i really REALLY want to win... so here goes, 09093359718. a simple text will do, incase you call and it does not go through. Beep me whenever its gon' be. tankio!
iLegendd:

Stage 1:

Stage 2:
Winner of game 1 and winner of game 2 will chat and the winner will finally move to stage 3 to chat with Jôe Clef.

Stage 3:

If you win Jôe Clef, you'll get 5k, but if you don't win, you'll still go home with at least 1k recharge card.

We'll soon start today or tomorrow — I just want enough people to read the book first. Playing the game will be based on order of comment or order or readiness. No cheating and it's free and fair.

Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by teresafaith: 5:45pm On May 01, 2020
Is it happening here or on another platform?
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by James4bright(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2020
Can the game be later at night biko.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Akube1z: 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
teresafaith:
Is it happening here or on another platform?
It is happening here. .
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Babanla000: 7:22pm On May 01, 2020
Book my space
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by JohnnyPalmer: 7:22pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 7:41pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Stage 1:

Stage 2:

Stage 3:

Smiles..... I go beat you Joe clef, iLast is like subway surf to me.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Opera240: 8:36pm On May 01, 2020
I like the game... very interesting
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Callertunez: 9:08pm On May 01, 2020
ok... interesting game... ilast more than 40secs cheesy

holla at me when the game is on
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by adamskutty(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2020
ilegendd ileggeeeeeeend aaaah!
i for like participate but
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2020
Came to peep to see if I should do it now or later.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Virgo01(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2020
Ready
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 11:07pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:
always ready
don't forget I'm the first to quote you.
that money is mine grin grin
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by yungz: 11:26pm On May 01, 2020
@ ilegend been tryin to download the book but its not working. signature invalid keep showing up.

Pls forward to my mail.
Inforeviewerplus@gmail

I Would love to read the book not just for the game.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 12:04am On May 02, 2020
yungz:
@ ilegend been tryin to download the book but its not working. signature invalid keep showing up.

Pls forward to my mail.
Inforeviewerplus@gmail

I Would love to read the book not just for the game.
your address is invalid
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by balosammy(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2020
space booked boss
lemme start reading
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by ezanafe(m): 12:11am On May 02, 2020
I was unable to download the book via the link. Please ilegendd can u mail it to me: oladapojames0@gmail.com
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by balosammy(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2020
iLegendd:

am ready now boss grin
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by balosammy(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2020
iLegendd:

still waiting brs
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 3:06am On May 02, 2020
Okay let's see aw i perform cool
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by designeroz(m): 3:36am On May 02, 2020
Space booked
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by ajayipeter14(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
quote me if you need it.
when something like this happens to me, I do sweat grin grin
drop your Gmail if you need it
bro can u send it to my gmail address...I had a low battery yesterday and I was unable to download it
ajayitemitopepa@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by buklarbest: 10:33am On May 02, 2020
iLegendd:

It seems you're using Opera mini. Use another browser. If it persists, drop your email and I'll forward it there.

It's displaying Chinese language BRO. pls kindly forward it to my mail Buklartee@gmail. com

Thanks.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by buklarbest: 10:35am On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
your address is invalid
Pls send it to my mail

Buklartee@gmail. com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18+: Weird Updated Nairaland Emojis That You Have NEVER Seen Before / Why / Do Home Based Nigerian Women Really Do Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.