Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] (3562 Views)

If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed / Giving 5k Each To 10 People / Name One Thing In This Photo And Win 5k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2020
This is COVID-19 era and a lot of people are at home bored. Some of them are chatting, but the chat is usually boring. With what I'm about to introduce to you, it will NEVER be boring again and it's a guarantee. No, it's not ChatDîcted — that one is monster of its own.

The game is not free, it costs 7k, but guess what? You'll get it for FREE today. Only today. The free period will stop at 11:59 PM.  I will...

Typing...
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by dukeprince50: 3:04pm On May 01, 2020
I was thinking it'll be some interesting thing. mtchew.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2020
I'll post a link to download the 7k book containing the game for free. After downloading, read it through and understand it, then tell me you're ready for the game.

Link to download it is below and please, it will be deleted soon.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2020
When a certain number of people are ready, we'll get started.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Babanla000: 3:11pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by ThatKING(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2020
Wow
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 3:15pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by ThatKING(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2020
Let's see
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Akube1z: 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
Which game is this. Is it profitable before I go waste my mb
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
I wish I had sub to join

Drop your number and name of network let me borrow 500 from my grandma and send to you. For me, I'm broke, but my grandma has 500 she can lend me. I think it's the only 500 she has.

2 Likes

Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
Akube1z:
Which game is this. Is it profitable before I go waste my mb

No, not profitable. Keep your MB — it's too precious to be wasted on what will change your online social life and put a smile on your face.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 3:20pm On May 01, 2020

Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

signature is invalid all the time. I even sign up

It seems you're using Opera mini. Use another browser. If it persists, drop your email and I'll forward it there.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 01, 2020
Bet9ja Nigeria
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by ZhiosonWind: 3:25pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your number and name of network let me borrow 500 from my grandma and send you. For me, I'm broke, but my grandma has at 500 she can lend me.
Bros Abeg tell grand ma to please help me too
I want to participate in the game too but I am on freebasic
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 3:25pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:

It seems you're using Opera mini. Use another browser. If it persists, drop your email and I'll forward it there.
chrome sir
I'm just playing safe with my data
thanks
oyeniyikenny2017@gmail.com
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 3:26pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your number and name of network let me borrow 500 from my grandma and send you. For me, I'm broke, but my grandma has at 500 she can lend me.
wow thank you so much4156 Airtel
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
Kenwood007:
Nice, would have loved to participate but Na freebasic am using..

The same technique was used on me at the bank some days ago. Maybe, you should wait till when next I create such a thread again and you have MB to participate.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 3:32pm On May 01, 2020
sir, when I'm done you will be noticed but e be like say the book wan long grin

Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 3:32pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:

card seen
Thanks so much I appreciate it.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by CallMeGrace(f): 3:33pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by dukeprince50: 3:34pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:

wow, that was so nice of u man, me I no wan play but I'll just see how the game goes and see the winners
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by dukeprince50: 3:35pm On May 01, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
card seen
Thanks so much I appreciate it.
I think he's a good guy, but sometime_him sabi behave anyhow
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
wow, that was so nice of u man, me I no wan play but I'll just see how the game goes and see the winners

Even if you're not participating, don't miss the knowledge. The forever benefit outweighs the 20 minutes you'll spend reading that short book.

Also, remember, oyibo people are paying to read this book, but here, I am giving it out for free on a forum I get abused as if I'm a murderer just for having fun — while oyibo people are praising me day and night even though they paid for it/them.

So, make hay while the sun shines.

1 Like

Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Akube1z: 3:38pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:

No, not profitable. Keep your MB — it's too precious to be wasted on what will change your online social life and put a smile on your face.
Thanks.
I have downloaded the PDF format.i am going through it.

Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 3:38pm On May 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
I think he's a good guy, but sometime_him sabi behave anyhow
na you dey see am like that
He is a good man but we human have that kind character
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Yuceeluv(f): 3:41pm On May 01, 2020
i have downloaded and opened an account on 4shared... when you are ready OP, beep me.
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Thoughtfeed: 3:43pm On May 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Jjj
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 3:44pm On May 01, 2020
Yuceeluv:
i have downloaded and opened an account on 4shared... when you are ready OP, beep me.
you don read am finish?
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Valwezzy: 3:45pm On May 01, 2020
Space booked! grin
Re: Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] by Thoughtfeed: 3:45pm On May 01, 2020
Yuceeluv:

S..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With The Reply I Gave This Lady Crushing On Me / My Mother Is The Worst Narcissistic Biittch!! My Sisters Are Victims!!!- Redpill / Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.