Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed (8209 Views)

I'm Doomed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 3:19am On Mar 31, 2021
if you never marry then sorry be your name

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by HacheNoire: 3:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Contra grin grin grin

38 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 3:26am On Mar 31, 2021
HacheNoire:
Contra grin grin grin

baba i hope u don marry lol
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Freestainworld(m): 3:37am On Mar 31, 2021
I don really become old man

4 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 4:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Freestainworld:
I don really become old man

lol

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by espn(m): 4:45am On Mar 31, 2021
E don tey...
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Monogamy: 5:05am On Mar 31, 2021
grin cheesy

Contra, Alaadin, Mario

5 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by aysnoopy(m): 5:28am On Mar 31, 2021
The game sweet die for that year. Contra, mario, 5player football called shekere grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by RSVP: 5:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Dis contra no too sweet jhor.

Na that first contra make sense pass.
Dis one nah the VCD game type I'm taking about the real Sega contra cheesy

Who can tell me which fighter get dis brutality combo in Sega Mortal Kombat.

XCABCZYXABCZYXZZZZZZ. tongue

BYBBY tongue this is fatality combo tho .. nah one fighter get ham tongue

Ah I like Kabba, Smoke and that Babadudu Nob and if I go select SubZero lasan I go finish you in 2sec cheesy

lionphil
aysnoopy
general111
Kingazubuike

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Vulcanheph(m): 6:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Me and my cousin been play this game well ..... Chai I don old oh!!! gringringrin
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Longbean11: 6:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Contra.. Be calming down jare.. Even those that played Mario is not yet married

11 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by NiklauseFred(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Lol bro it's do you know that I played this game back in 2018 and I'm nit even up to 25?

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by ExAngel007(f): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2021
Haha
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by 2shaw: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2021
That year,when 16bits was reigning,i told my dad to get me one sega mega drive 16bit,he wash me as far back as 94/96. Naso I dey go tayo house with my guys dey play game,then NEpa still get sense,u can go to schl,pause game and come back to meet the game paused by 2.30pm. Who born u to get ps1 then or even game boy advanced

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by BigDawsNet: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2021
Contra that year

Who can remind me the console

Nintendo right?

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Womanizer(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:

For your info it is very possible to live a fulfilling life without getting married

10 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2021
sweet memories
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Womanizer:

For your info it is very possible to live a fulfilling life without getting married
stop womanizing my brother find a damsel to settle with .amen . anyways how was your night ?
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Myer(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:

Lol those are harsh words though. Doomed ke?

Being married is a blessing. Just like being unmarried can be a blessing when it's a personal choice.

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by GodWrites: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2021
mmadu4:

As if you're even happy in your marriage!!!

My brothers, marriage no be achievement. Make money, get one baby mama, and travel the world and have fun.

Life is meant to be enjoyed, not to cage yourself in a home with a hoe, and slave morning and night till death all in the name of being a responsible husband.

Plus the BP on top... Nah, not worth it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2021
I'm overdoomed den!

As a real gee, you cant be simping into marriage if you played Contra, strictly Alpha game

I play as Rambo or commando

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by mmadu4: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2021
GodWrites:

As if you're even happy in your marriage!!!

My brothers, marriage no be achievement. Make money, get one baby mama, and travel the world and have fun.

Life is meant to be enjoyed, not to cage yourself in a home with a hoe, and slave morning and night till death all in the name of being a responsible husband.

Plus the BP on top... Nah, not worth it!

YOU MAKE SENSE SHA . SOMETIMES IT GETS BORING .

2 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Samcent: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2021
What concerns marriage with having played this game?

Marriage is good but let's take it easy with the hyping.

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Offpoint1: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2021
I played all kinds of games....

I hated the running boss, I couldn't kill the poor bastard till date.

Op I'm single as F

4 Likes

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by francisbarrack(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2021
Monogamy:
grin cheesy

Contra, Alaadin, Mario

Popeye... life sha

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Petersamuel8(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2021
the combo of contra and super Mario is epic
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by ojkalito(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Make una find wife for me
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by lereinter(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2021
Abi you don't know the meaning of Doom

Is it everyone that will get married

Some are impotent

Some can keep their body

You goofed joor
Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by Julianaa: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2021
I played it alot

Though I am still young to marry

1 Like

Re: If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed by skywalker240(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Na sonic,tinytoon, street of rage, tna wrestling, international superstar soccer delux and ultimate mortal kombat i play for sega before adaptor burn game quench, na so we port go Contra that year for 8bit terminator and nitendo that year we even de do cheat for this one that year till we kill real boss, our player character die no de enter game over. grin

I like mario, f1, load racer, popiye and ice breaker that year plus that soccer wey the players get big head and when dem drible the ball go de make shokujum! shokujum! The shoot sound na gbooiionnn! Cheer leaders go must dance for half time

Chai wish i can bring those years back.

Now am in my mid 30s
But am not yet married. Nigerian girls are useless, all of them. angry

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Flaunts Her Boobs Online , Joins FC Barcelona By Force (pictures) / Help / Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.