Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State (64585 Views)

Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient / COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by 3gpvids: 5:47pm On May 01, 2020
Wike never said a pastor praying for him. BROS! abeg lie small small na
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Kingrapha(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2020
Great value at an affordable price
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:
Virus no sabi ur position, religion nor ur intentions o
I'm sure even the [s]holy spirits are wearing facemask, sanitizing and washing their hands[/s]

grin
Keep holy spirit out of your senseless reasoning

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by OloriOfMontreal: 5:49pm On May 01, 2020
realstars:
Who Is Ignorance? Did You Actually Read And Overstand My Post Before Quotting Me?

That's a cute puppy.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Tome4real(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2020
no be small thing
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Comedian2019: 5:51pm On May 01, 2020
EcoBrick:
This is a warning shot from COVID-19 to the likes of apostle suleiman wey wan go begin pray from those wey don catch the virus. To be forewarned is....
Abeg warn them o!
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2020
masterP042:

Oga no excuse here.. God failed him once again as always.. Imagine the person he was praying for died and he himself contracted the virus. There's no excuse here bro, what more faith does he need in this case of life or death. What extra faith does God need again to intervene... After this virus, I'm happy that many people will lose their faith in God.

Smtmes men of God fail for lack of knowledge or faith. It's not uncommon. I'm not giving excuses for fake men of god here.

Bt for ur last comment Read about Daniel, shadrach, meshach and abednego. The answer is within.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gbebodye(f): 5:53pm On May 01, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Please jokes to the Holy Spirit is an 'expensive' one I advice you withdraw it or desist from it abeg.

Though shall not use the name of thy Lord, thy God in vain.

I know say one of you religious fanatics go try come for me for that my comment
Well, re-read ur own response, thou shall not use the name of "thy lord, thy God" in vain then come back and tackle me

undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by toolovely(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2020
The problem with Rivers State are those security men... People travel in and out of the state every day. You then wonder what the state government is doing about it. My neighbor travels to imo state every weekend since the rivers state government declared the border closure... I have a friend who goes to Benin whenever she wants.she just returned 2 days ago... So how do they leave the state?
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gbebodye(f): 5:54pm On May 01, 2020
dirtydiva:
Keep holy spirit out of your senseless reasoning

Your father

angry

2 Likes

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by mybbcnews: 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by grandstar(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2020
There are lots of expatriates in Rivers state. I, therefore, expect there to be lots of cases.

Wike said that it is outsiders from other states bringing the virus into the state seems to be a man living in denial of the international status of Port Harcourt and the oil industry. How many states have a busy helicopter chartered business like Rivers state?
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by TundRash(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2020
Very bad. He should have stayed away from the victim.
Abeg where can I get Stamp photopolymer in Nigeria ?
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:

Your father

angry
What did my father did to you mannerless lady, you can't fight back without involving my parent shows how senseless you're as I mentioned earlier. Mtcheeew
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by pandiani: 6:01pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:
Virus no sabi ur position, religion nor ur intentions o
I'm sure even the holy spirits are wearing facemask, sanitizing and washing their hands

grin

..be very careful of what u said u re sure of...pls speak abt what u knw nd leave d rest 4 GOD
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gbebodye(f): 6:02pm On May 01, 2020
dirtydiva:
What did my father did to you mannerless lady, you can't fight back without involving my parent shows how senseless you're as I mentioned earlier. Mtcheeew

Your father na him nor get sense. Shègè!
angry

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gbebodye(f): 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
pandiani:
..be very careful of what u said u re sure of...pls speak abt what u knw nd leave d rest 4 GOD

Ok apostle pandiani

grin
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
see how nairaland has turned to amebo forum.let all the mods tell us what they achieved by pushing this topic to front page. angry
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by BraveDeltan(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2020
AgroTrade:

Remember, I said that I have no idea. It was only a question.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by BraveDeltan(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

You must have had an awo free education.

grin
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Jokerman(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:

angry

When would you remove that fake pics on your profile bro grin
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gbebodye(f): 6:08pm On May 01, 2020
Jokerman:

When would you remove that fake pics on your profile bro grin

As soon as you get sense bros

grin
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:

angry

My papa & my juniors get sense pass your unimaginable life, mention him again & watch me call NCDC on your behalf.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by TruthHurts100: 6:09pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Jokerman(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:

As soon as you get sense bros

grin

Lol.. no fear, I no be CIA cheesy
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gbebodye(f): 6:11pm On May 01, 2020
dirtydiva:
My papa & my juniors get sense pass your unimaginable life, mention him again & watch me call NCDC on your behalf.

Call EFCC join

grin
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by EdiskyHarry: 6:11pm On May 01, 2020
Nigerian police will continue collecting 50 naira to let people in, the NPF contributes 50% of the problem we have in Nigeria today.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2020
Suleiman come to mind.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by realstars: 6:13pm On May 01, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

That's a cute puppy.
Thank You,

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gbebodye(f): 6:14pm On May 01, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol.. no fear, I no be CIA cheesy

If you like make you be FBI or 419 e no consign me, i dey here dey enjoy my lockdown fufu

grin

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by KGREAT(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2020
AgroTrade:
Wouldn't the heading be easier to read and understand if you simply add a conjunction "and"?

Children Of Dead Victim and Pastor Test Positive In Rivers

I have no idea.

Modified...

The heading has been modified with a conjunction added grin
Lala I hail oo
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.