Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State (64587 Views)

Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient / COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by humblemikel(f): 7:55pm On May 01, 2020
And that's how the cookies crumbled

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Adgideon(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:
An untrained believer will do more harm to the kingdom than an unbeliever. It's because of pastors like this the men of God are being ridiculed.
Yes there are times when there's a need for supernatural intervention agreed. But that doesn't cancel the protocols or directives from the govt now the lack of discretion of both the diseased family members and the pastor is has caused the virus to be transmitted to only God knows how many people.

I would have said there should be some form of purnishment for this kind of recklessness but even our leaders are also reckless.

You are very correctly correctable corrected

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Gbogbowa: 8:22pm On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:
An untrained believer will do more harm to the kingdom than an unbeliever. It's because of pastors like this the men of God are being ridiculed.
Yes there are times when there's a need for supernatural intervention agreed. But that doesn't cancel the protocols or directives from the govt now the lack of discretion of both the diseased family members and the pastor is has caused the virus to be transmitted to only God knows how many people.

I would have said there should be some form of purnishment for this kind of recklessness but even our leaders are also reckless.will you say that to an health worker,a pastor is a spiritual health doctor,so if he got infected doing the course of duty it's not a big deal what is important is that the pastor should take precautions if he must pray for covid 19 patient

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by OdefaGirl(f): 8:23pm On May 01, 2020
Did I just read 13 cases??
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by fof1: 8:46pm On May 01, 2020
AgroTrade:

Wouldn't the heading be easier to read and understand if you simply add a conjunction "and"?

Children Of Dead Victim and Pastor Test Positive In Rivers

I have no idea.

Modified...

The heading has been modified with a conjunction added grin
Lala I hail oo

English Teacher Chike, go ahead
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by sammychimex(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2020
Adgideon:
You are very correctly correctable corrected

Thanks bro. Hope you are staying safe.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by nelsonthomson(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2020
You must have your share of the 43 billion by fire by force. I hail naija polithiefians. Soon the church members of the pastor will test positive to covid 19
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Finstar: 8:55pm On May 01, 2020
Bekool:

This is no ordinary virus it's a biological weapon that was created in a lab in Wuhan china Donald Trump have even comfirmed that he now has the hard evidence that it was actually created by the Chinese. So we should let science deal with what they created leave God and his servants out of this.

So God cannot destroy a virus that's even threatening his own faithful children? They have brainwashed you las las. Nothing remain for your head again
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Perogbangba(f): 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
Some people ear don block.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Ghostrye: 9:11pm On May 01, 2020
dirtydiva:
And I never ask you to quote me about peoples opinion.
I was about to blast you for this, but then I realized than not everybody has sense, so I cannot blame you. You can't give what to don't have
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2020
Ghostrye:
I was about to blast you for this, but then I realized than not everybody has sense, so I cannot blame you. You can't give what to don't have
keep your blast to yourself, you suppose look away from my quote yet you choose to quote me
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by sapientia(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2020
AgroTrade:

Remember, I said that I have no idea. It was only a question.

You gave him free education.

Him accepting the wisdom in your response is another thing.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by sapientia(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2020
Bekool:

This is no ordinary virus it's a biological weapon that was created in a lab in Wuhan china Donald Trump have even comfirmed that he now has the hard evidence that it was actually created by the Chinese. So we should let science deal with what they created leave God and his servants out of this.

Stop belittling God if you believe in him.

Sometimes, Christians cause more harms with their allegation against God.

The inability of all religion to never have "we don't know" is a very big flaw

If people drag God into Covid 19 saga, its their right and if God did not give you wisdom to reply them, keep quiet
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by BetterChurch: 9:45pm On May 01, 2020
The Spiritual Laws of Life must be learned and obeyed. However, it's so easy for many to think otherwise until they are ready. Then they meet with the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, accept his tutelage and begin the journey to God in earnest.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gbebodye(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2020
mandate12:

The atmosphere is already too charged. There's absolutely no need quickening ur death with such such statements. Be guided.

Sugómu, na ur papa death go cum quicker than premature ejaculation grin
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gbebodye(f): 9:51pm On May 01, 2020
rummmy:
be careful, you don't joke with everything young man.

Ok sir
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

dangote truck don jam Egungu tey tey!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Ochuksbaba(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Religion is a SCAM..
The Holy Ghost is the biggest Scam..
Furck the Lord.. grin
Hallelujah!! cheesy
Fvck the Lord again , hahahaha
The scales must fall out of 'em sheeple's eyes .. Speaks in Covid tongues,makus maranmawuhan ,wuhan wuwuwuwuhwujaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Apostle Suleiman over to you!

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by AGUBANZE(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2020
mvem:
Oga thousands have recovered some are sportsmen and have returned normally to sports. The lungs issue is not what the virus does but a consequence of pneumonia. About 10-15% of cases get to severe level which needs hospitalization and about 5% go to critical stage. What kills some of these 5% is the pneumonia the virus induces. Pneumonia deteriorates the lungs. So studies are saying people that recover via the ventilator or from the critical stage might develop long term lungs issues. This is just about 5% that reaches critical stage. Moreover it is only the old and the immune-compromised that reached that stage. As for recovery, Millions have recovered and are doing well. I know of one case in Akwa Ibom and he is doing very fine. Many European football players tested positive and have recovered and are back to normal training, you can't run and train with a damaged lungs. You have to understand that many actually have had this virus and recovered without knowing because they showed no symptoms or mild symptoms. Its symptoms is very similar to a flu...for apostle Suleiman, I am indifferent about him. My argument is not about him

It runs down to the lungs guy. Calm down . Pneumonia that affects the lung . I didn’t copy note like you . Any virus ,bacteria or pathogen that isn’t docile is something we should be worried about . Do you know if you will fall under the critical case or not ? It’s till you get the virus that’s when you can determine which won’t be as nice as the note you just copied above .
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by masterP042(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
jaxxy:

Smtmes men of God fail for lack of knowledge or faith. It's not uncommon. I'm not giving excuses for fake men of god here.

Bt for ur last comment Read about Daniel, shadrach, meshach and abednego. The answer is within.
na wetin dem write for book. Fairy tales. Such things don't happen in real life. Leah sharibu tried to stand up for her God, where did it land her?
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Metobime(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2020
Apostle Suleiman is still waiting for presidential order to go to isolation centres before he can start praying for the infected.

Sir, ur permission is granted
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
masterP042:

na wetin dem write for book. Fairy tales. Such things don't happen in real life. Leah sharibu tried to stand up for her God, where did it land her?

Peharps a fairy tale, perharps real. Read the good book(bible) and find out for urself. Lol
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by masterP042(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2020
jaxxy:

Peharps a fairy tale, perharps real. Read the good book(bible) and find out for urself. Lol
If u can research on the history of the Bible, you'll know it has been edited many times to suit different kings and times.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2020
masterP042:

If u can research on the history of the Bible, you'll know it has been edited many times to suit different kings and times.

How we are heading smwhere. The big question is.. Why was it edited? Anything to hide? The Truth Perharps? Some things will be discovered by some will remain a mystery.

Bottom line is the earth, the world didn't create itself. Smtn or sm1 created it. Finding the person or Thing is key to everything. Science hasn't given us satisfactory answers bt they are still searching. The bible has its own account. Seems beyond human comprehension bt its more assuring than a big bang theory. There still more to discover.

I have tried to balance the writings of the different books despite edits "correct or incorrect" and there are hidden similarities. Smwhat like reading beyond the lines.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Jessekd01: 11:36pm On May 01, 2020
Finstar:
Covid19 is proof that every pastor, imam, native doctor, and the rest of them are con men. This pandemic has utterly disgraced them. All of a sudden, they are now waiting for science grin

but the pastor did nt wait for science nah
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Gkemz: 12:01am On May 02, 2020
The ugly part of this virus is that you wouldn't know how it was contacted. In order to control the spread everyone needs to be tested as one may not know if s/he is carrying it and at the same time spreading it.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by senatordave1(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2020
fairfora:
But wike said no covid-19 case in his state angry
My brother,tell us the truth.don't you think the numbers are exaggerated
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by naijaman2225(m): 2:28am On May 02, 2020
EcoBrick:
This is a warning shot from COVID-19 to the likes of apostle suleiman wey wan go begin pray from those wey don catch the virus. To be forewarned is....
LOLZ... THAT'S WHY THE MAN IS ASKING FOR PERMISSION FROM GOVERNMENT.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Odiriance4all(m): 3:12am On May 02, 2020
visijo:
How old were you when you realized that COVID-19 means the Chinese Organized Virus In December 2019?

Not organized it's Chinese originated virus in December 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.