Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State (64586 Views)

Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient / COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:01am On May 02, 2020
May God heal them
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by gaskiyamagana: 5:49am On May 02, 2020
These nairalanders self, see how many of them dey say bad things about miracle workers men of God. I don't know how how dey forget quick dat with God all things are possible.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by letilex: 8:49am On May 02, 2020
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by cybriz82(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2020
sammychimex:
An untrained believer will do more harm to the kingdom than an unbeliever. It's because of pastors like this the men of God are being ridiculed.
Yes there are times when there's a need for supernatural intervention agreed. But that doesn't cancel the protocols or directives from the govt now the lack of discretion of both the diseased family members and the pastor is has caused the virus to be transmitted to only God knows how many people.

I would have said there should be some form of purnishment for this kind of recklessness but even our leaders are also reckless.

Some pastors Kuma Sabi Waka from house to house..n mek e no b say this particular one's wife is d same like her husband..
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by cybriz82(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2020
masterP042:

na wetin dem write for book. Fairy tales. Such things don't happen in real life. Leah sharibu tried to stand up for her God, where did it land her?

Nobody is stopping u guys to go n worship firewood in d shrine. Haba ...if to say na outside country una dey talk about prophet Mohammed like this ehnnn them for dn use una do barbeque give dogs I swear.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by masterP042(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2020
jaxxy:

How we are heading smwhere. The big question is.. Why was it edited? Anything to hide? The Truth Perharps? Some things will be discovered by some will remain a mystery.

Bottom line is the earth, the world didn't create itself. Smtn or sm1 created it. Finding the person or Thing is key to everything. Science hasn't given us satisfactory answers bt they are still searching. The bible has its own account. Seems beyond human comprehension bt its more assuring than a big bang theory. There still more to discover.

I have tried to balance the writings of the different books despite edits "correct or incorrect" and there are hidden similarities. Smwhat like reading beyond the lines.
Catholics have their own version of the bible, also Jehovah's witnesses, and Pentecostals.. Only a lie has many versions. The truth doesn't need a version.
Talking about big bang theory. That one is an atheist doesn't mean he supports the theory, moreover the scientists admit they weren't there, it's just a speculation or a theory.. But Christians telling us emphatically that god created the world in 6 days. Imagine he created sun in the third day or so. How was there even a day or night without the sun in the previous days?
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by masterP042(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2020
cybriz82:

Nobody is stopping u guys to go n worship firewood in d shrine. Haba ...if to say na outside country una dey talk about prophet Mohammed like this ehnnn them for dn use una do barbeque give dogs I swear.
u justify terrorism, it's obvious, you're a sympathizer
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2020
masterP042:

Catholics have their own version of the bible, also Jehovah's witnesses, and Pentecostals.. Only a lie has many versions. The truth doesn't need a version.
Talking about big bang theory. That one is an atheist doesn't mean he supports the theory, moreover the scientists admit they weren't there, it's just a speculation or a theory.. But Christians telling us emphatically that god created the world in 6 days. Imagine he created sun in the third day or so. How was there even a day or night without the sun in the previous days?

There was no day and night before the sun was created doesn't mean there wasn't time frame. How will sm1 on Saturn or Venus which hardly gets sun light describe a day? Probably with a time frame or smtn. Bt the sun was only used to differentiate or indicate day and the moon night.

The beginning of all things will take deeper imagination and probably inspiration to grasp. I just ran u through it.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by masterP042(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2020
jaxxy:

There was no day and night before the sun was created doesn't mean there wasn't time frame. How will sm1 on Saturn or Venus which hardly gets sun light describe a day? Probably with a time frame or smtn. Bt the sun was only used to differentiate or indicate day and the moon night.

The beginning of all things will take deeper imagination and probably inspiration to grasp. I just ran u through it.
A day is the time it takes a planet to rotate completely its sun, if there was no sun how did the bible record day and night, how was their evening and morning? The writer probably doesn't know how the world works
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2020
masterP042:

A day is the time it takes a planet to rotate completely its sun, if there was no sun how did the bible record day and night, how was their evening and morning? The writer probably doesn't know how the world works

Let me use this illustration to help u out. Can u say the lion never existed until it was called a lion?? No! It existed b4 it's name.

Similar case did the planet earth or mars exist b4 it was called earth by man? YES! It didnt begin to exist after man called it earth.

My point is day and night existed b4 the sun or moon was created bt while God knew this man can not, God only created the sun and moon to indicate the time for man to understand.

Day is when u work and night is when u rest. Describing day and night with the sun is man's chronology.

This is smtn like reverse engineering or creation. Hope u get?
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by masterP042(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Let me use this illustration to help u out. Can u say the lion never existed until it was called a lion?? No! It existed b4 it's name.

Similar case did the planet earth or mars exist b4 it was called earth by man? YES! It didnt begin to exist after man called it earth.

My point is day and night existed b4 the sun or moon was created bt while God knew this man can not, God only created the sun and moon to indicate the time for man to understand.

Day is when u work and night is when u rest. Describing day and night with the sun is man's chronology.

This is smtn like reverse engineering or creation. Hope u get?
All these things even happened before man was created. God was the one who called it day and night. Morning and evening was recorded before the sun was created. Even vegetation was created before the sun. How were they able to photosynthesize without sun.
A lion can exist before the name that's not the argument, there are things that obviously cannot exist without prior existence of the other. There can't be morning and evening, day and night without the sun. Creationist idea of the Bible is not perfect and in no way better than the others
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by cybriz82(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2020
masterP042:

u justify terrorism, it's obvious, you're a sympathizer

Go n wash ur eyes with hypo n read again between d line..aboki
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2020
masterP042:

All these things even happened before man was created. God was the one who called it day and night. Morning and evening was recorded before the sun was created. Even vegetation was created before the sun. How were they able to photosynthesize without sun.
A lion can exist before the name that's not the argument, there are things that obviously cannot exist without prior existence of the other. There can't be morning and evening, day and night without the sun. Creationist idea of the Bible is not perfect and in no way better than the others

Actually day and night can exist b4 the sun and moon. The sun and moon is only used to indicate What is day and what is night.

What if I tell u the sun is night and the moon is the day. It's quite funny bt that's how things can be changed and seen differently. These are just words u learnt at some point in time cos sm1 called it so.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by masterP042(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Actually day and night can exist b4 the sun and moon. The sun and moon is only used to indicate What is day and what is night.

What if I tell u the sun is night and the moon is the day. It's quite funny bt that's how things can be changed and seen differently. These are just words u learnt at some point in time cos sm1 called it so.
You may be right. But u and I know what that part of the bible means. The writers were laymen, they don't know much about the universe.
Imagine joshua held the sun from setting. I mean wtf. Is the sun and object that moves in the sky or what.. Okay let's say the earth stopped rotating, hmm, the cataclysmic effect would result in various disasters like tsunami, tornodeos, and end of life
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2020
masterP042:

You may be right. But u and I know what that part of the bible means. The writers were laymen, they don't know much about the universe.
Imagine joshua held the sun from setting. I mean wtf. Is the sun and object that moves in the sky or what.. Okay let's say the earth stopped rotating, hmm, the cataclysmic effect would result in various disasters like tsunami, tornodeos, and end of life

Thanks for acknowledging the possibility of our 1st argument.

I'm.a fan of science and I know understand clearly What sounds ridiculous bt just like science can't explain every situation and outcome I can't explain what exactly happen when Joshua stopped the sun from setting.

I don't know the logic or scientific explanation if any. Peharps it was smtn not so different from the phenomenon of longer day and shorter night. With a touch of divinity.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by masterP042(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Thanks for acknowledging the possibility of our 1st argument.

I'm.a fan of science and I know understand clearly What sounds ridiculous bt just like science can't explain every situation and outcome I can't explain what exactly happen when Joshua stopped the sun from setting.

I don't know the logic or scientific explanation if any. Peharps it was smtn not so different from the phenomenon of longer day and shorter night. With a touch of divinity.
The truth is that most people don't read the bible with an open mind at first. They read it with a biased mind, holding onto the side of God, that whatever he does is right and all his actions are justifiable no matter how it goes.. The Muslims do the same for quran. These books when read with open mind, the lapses will be exposed.. The followers of these religions hold this books as infallible, how they don't reason that these books were compiled by their fellow humans and still liable to mistakes.
Christians, muslims, bible, quaran. Are sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by davien(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2020
If there was any time to showcase divine healing, it would be now. But the world is a bigger stage than a church where you can tell people to proclaim healing before they've been healed and can't speak out if their healing never took place.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2020
masterP042:

The truth is that most people don't read the bible with an open mind at first. They read it with a biased mind, holding onto the side of God, that whatever he does is right and all his actions are justifiable no matter how it goes.. The Muslims do the same for quran. These books when read with open mind, the lapses will be exposed.. The followers of these religions hold this books as infallible, how they don't reason that these books were compiled by their fellow humans and still liable to mistakes.
Christians, muslims, bible, quaran. Are sides of the same coin.

U arw correct! Most people already have an opinion and I must let u know the bias is in both extremes. The fault finders and never question anything u are told kind of people or say modern Christian.

Bt there are sm in the middle honestly seeking the truth and looking anywhere to find it. The bible has its account, quran also, science has and many other philosophies. It is very Ok to search for the truth.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by Digmygold: 3:58am On May 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin

Bedevilled soul. God will.rip.you apart and you will.not rest in peace.
Re: Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State by drlizzy(f): 4:03am On May 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.