Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day (78237 Views)

Minimum Wage: Amid Hardship, Workers’ Hopes For Pay Rise By May Day Dashed / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Salisu19(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2020
Hmmmmmm!!See face,only hard guy like OBJ can handle Atiku......
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Ayubaossy(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2020
He is still better than baba�
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Miracle1991: 7:33pm On May 01, 2020
Gkay1:
Atiku owns d company and someone is managing it, the manager sacked the staffs not the owner of the company.
it is well
so for your mind the manager will take such decision without the knowledge of the owner abi?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Of companies shedding excessive weight.......
We dont pray so,say good or shut ur mouth
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Dextre(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku is unrepentant corrupt politician

Yes we know but how e take concern sacking
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 7:35pm On May 01, 2020
Sardauna24:
We dont pray so,say good or shut ur mouth

Tell your father to shut his mouth.......
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Cyberterror: 7:36pm On May 01, 2020
Atiku is an evil man. Thank God he didn't succeed in his agenda to rule our country. A lot of civil servants would have lost their jobs due to his wicked nature.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Noel19: 7:37pm On May 01, 2020
This is ongoing now. Access Bank has started with theirs. I know two friends that just got their sack letters today.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Noel19: 7:40pm On May 01, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Expect more from the private sector in the coming weeks!

May God see us through
Access Bank has started with their mass sack already.

Oil companies will be the next to follow suit.

Only God can restore our hopes.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by CanineOfJackal: 7:41pm On May 01, 2020
seunmsg:
Atiku is a fraud. It’s such a shame that this is the same person they want us to vote in as president. Small economic crisis and he will sack all federal workers. As chairman of National council on privatization, he sold government companies to his fronts and cronies and sacked all existing staff without paying them kobo. Truly, Old habits die hard.
Continue your bias but one day we will pick you up in your ministry and you will explain everything.

Remember power change hands every time
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by akaahs(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
Imagine this bastard that want to rule Nigeria. He can't even manage his company. Useless man.

All this company shall be confiscate Because its belong to federal republic of Nigeria.
How many have you successfully managed uhh.
Even better than all the past leaders.
Stop d hate, he isn't ur source of poverty.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by frowland(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
AgroTrade:
It isn't a new trend at the moment.

Over 30 million Americans have lost their jobs already.

It is a trying time for individuals and organizations all over the world.

That you still have your job till date is a privilege. Everything can change in a moment. Be grateful
[/s]
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by NaijaFutbol: 7:56pm On May 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
Imagine this bastard that want to rule Nigeria. He can't even manage his company. Useless man.

All this company shall be confiscate Because its belong to federal republic of Nigeria.

Na person wey give job fit take am back. Who has Buhari employed ?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Emann1000(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
WaffenSS:

You think any CEO can fire 46 workers without the approval of the Board of Directors, of which Atiku is the chairman?
You're the one showing ignorance here

Continue showing how daft you are.. Can a chairman of board make an independent decision? Even if he's against the decision, he only has to convince the BOARD.. The collective decision is what is tenable oga
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Emann1000(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2020
ledaman:
Go and sit down Mr too know! Can the Management sack staff without his consent?

Mr Know Nothing.. If the Board agrees, he has no decision than to argue his point and try to change their mind.. If they don't, he can't do nothing else because he can't independently handle the company.. Read up on LLCs before coming to share your ignorance the public
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Alezy(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku is a bad person
will you help him pay salaries?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by seunmsg(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
Continue your bias but one day we will pick you up in your ministry and you will explain everything.

Remember power change hands every time

Hey dude, long time. How’s the wailing business going?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by babakb: 8:05pm On May 01, 2020
Atiku is really giving APC rats sleepless nights, see them all over.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by WaffenSS(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
Emann1000:

Continue showing how daft you are.. Can a chairman of board make an independent decision? Even if he's against the decision, he only has to convince the BOARD.. The collective decision is what is tenable oga

Donkey

The board chair usually represents the majority shareholder and thus derives authority from the voting power of their shareholder value. It's not on every matter the board convenes.

If Atiku is the board chair and the majority owner, why would he need to convene the whole board on this?

You're one of those who have no idea how corporate governance works and will just fart nonsense out of their mouths.

Ask any Glo employee who makes day to day operation decisions: the chairman, Mr Adenuga.

Ewu
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by akdjr(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
If only you know how many companies the later owns but manage by some billionaires as theirs. quote author=kestolove95 post=89071277]Atiku is still beta than buhari, ibb nd co, d guy provided jobs for poor Nigerians[/quote]
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Akanbiedu(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
seunmsg:
Atiku is a fraud. It’s such a shame that this is the same person they want us to vote in as president. Small economic crisis and he will sack all federal workers. As chairman of National council on privatization, he sold government companies to his fronts and cronies and sacked all existing staff without paying them kobo. Truly, Old habits die hard.

Buhari had to pay many, long after Atiku and co left.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Bimpe29: 8:21pm On May 01, 2020
Well said!
Is not as if Atiku is heartless.
AgroTrade:
It isn't a new trend at the moment.

Over 30 million Americans have lost their jobs already.

It is a trying time for individuals and organizations all over the world.

That you still have your job till date is a privilege. Everything can change in a moment. Be grateful
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by StillWiz: 8:24pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku is a bad person

Can you tell?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by StillWiz: 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
kestolove95:
Atiku is still beta than buhari, ibb nd co, d guy provided jobs for poor Nigerians

I don't think that's the topic we are discussing here

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by tomdon(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
ajuwadah:
100% warranty on any UK used laptop you buy from us...

How much
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Legendguru: 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
If it’s true then he is a coward

All this top citizens giving fake donations to government in return for favor caring less about the people whom are mostly affected by the situation on ground.

The donation he gave to FG can pay those staffs salaries for years so why giving donations rather than keep your money and use it to pay your staffs
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by kanyesnazzy(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2020
If Na expatriate dem sack no lele
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by BabbanBura(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2020
Peterabaekpe:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/01/breaking-nigerias-ex-vice-president-atiku-sacks-46-staff-may-day

I imagine the one that is itching to be the Nigeria's president sacking people just be of lack of productivity for just one month, does this show he really care about Nigerians?

Small me here never sack any of my staff even though some of them have no work to do at all. Instead I paid them half salaries, come and see joy on their faces, they never expected it. Infact didnt unilaterally decide how much to pay them, I called them to discuss and sought their opinions and they were sincere to say they shouldn't be paid because they didnt work, but I told them even though they didn't work shebi dem chop, they laughed and said I can pay them anything. I told them I can't pay them just anything but let's us to half half, since it is neither their fault nor mine. Abd they were cool.

This is me that do not have millions stashed in some plenty accounts, but look at Atiku here, sacking on the first month of no work, shey una see the kind of person una want as president?

Naija go better

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by henryutd(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2020
clubkonnect:
We are sorry for any inconvinence we might have cause you...kindly forward your login details togethee with the transaction details...THANKS FOR CHOOSING CLUBKONNECT

How long does it takes for you to send your data purchased from wallet.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by lereinter(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku is a bad person

Tell us more
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by IsioStar1: 8:44pm On May 01, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Clubkonnect I still dey beg you to credit my wallet or refund me my money na beg I dey beg you. In the nmae of whatever you believe in pls credit my wallet or refund me my money.

Thank God! I almost fell for the Clubkonnect things. Naija. I got to the stage where I have to fill my payment detail. I dodge sharp sharp. Nor be me one small pikin wan take learn guy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.