Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day (78240 Views)

Minimum Wage: Amid Hardship, Workers’ Hopes For Pay Rise By May Day Dashed / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Obipat(m): 4:06am On May 02, 2020
Cowbell521:
Some pipu no even read the post. Den just dey shout atiku is bad, even person with no knowledge about business. grin grin. Naija go just dey vex person anyhow
I swear I'm very angry reading some comments. Banks are sacking their workers, Elrufai cut workers salary, why so much hate about Atiku. How many jobs has buhari created? The annoying part of it is that this people can't run a business. I'm angry being Nigerian
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by nurusystem(m): 4:32am On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
Atiku is still beta than buhari, ibb nd co, d guy provided jobs for poor Nigerians

for where,, you better wake up from your slumber.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Nobody: 5:32am On May 02, 2020
Peterabaekpe:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/01/breaking-nigerias-ex-vice-president-atiku-sacks-46-staff-may-day

Guys please use your head, this sack letter is not a recent one, no date, the mischief maker intentionally fold the letter to cover the date and other vital info. There is also no evidence to show that 46 staff were laid off.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by gaskiyamagana: 5:34am On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
Atiku is still beta than buhari, ibb nd co, d guy provided jobs for poor Nigerians
Atiktoxicant at work.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by gaskiyamagana: 5:36am On May 02, 2020
Obipat:
I swear I'm very angry reading some comments. Banks are sacking their workers, Elrufai cut workers salary, why so much hate about Atiku. How many jobs has buhari created? The annoying part of it is that this people can't run a business. I'm angry being Nigerian
You are hereby deported to Biatikufra.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by gaskiyamagana: 5:40am On May 02, 2020
alexola20:
I can defend bubu as well.
Sai baba feeds people too with cow that are sold to his brothers alone in the other parts of the borders.
You coordinate the transaction from the Yeast, abi?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Roro2020: 5:58am On May 02, 2020
So many will still loss their job this season, that is the bitter truth, so online business is the best for now! LONGRICH has been my saving grace! You can chat me up to know about LONGRICH!
Note:
We don't double money.
You buy the products as tour registration fee
You get bonus when you refer people to the company.
DM me for more 08120902882
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by melviniyke2002(m): 6:38am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku is a bad person
u dont understd d time we are in now.....
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Tell your father to shut his mouth.......
Lukadis fat mumu,i guess you'rr not from good background u better mind wat u say to elders if not....ohhh i know what's wrong wit u,na hunger dey do u any how abi? so make una send ur account details make i drop something for una
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 7:30am On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
Lukadis fat mumu,i guess you'rr not from good background u better mind wat u say to elders if not....ohhh i know what's wrong wit u,na hunger dey do u any how abi? so make una send ur account details make i drop something for una

Drop the hunger money for your very hungry family members........

They are probably all starving........
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Drop the hunger money for your very hungry family members........

They are probably all starving........
Idoit be deceiving ur self there i know u are starving nd begging for something to feed ur olodo father nd ur entire generation,but any time u decide to accept my offer dont hesited to ask,as i said earlier na hunger dey do you anyhow.biafrabush
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by SmartchildTutor: 7:57am On May 02, 2020
sulaak:

British Airways is not trying to be president of Nigeria.

Laughable!
You obviously didn't see the part where I advised that you keep politics aside and be objective.
So because he's trying to be president, he has become extraordinary.
Hmmmm...
It may interest you to know that Gotel is into business and has a management team which make structural, operational and related decisions.
Every company may come to a point when they'll need to restructure at one time or another.
Moreso, with the prevailing economic realities, restructuring is the least unexpected of any company's activity.
Many organisation have either cut down their staff strength, many are doing so and many more companies will do the same. It's just a matter of time.
About 75% of Access Bank staff are currently facing disengagement. Even those who'll be retained may have to accept a pay cut.
That's the same access bank that had 1 billion to spare.
So you see...
It's not about who wants to president or whatever.
It's about reality and the sustainability of business.
Like I said before, it's really very sad that people are losing their jobs in the midst of increasing responsibilities.
My prayers are with them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 8:02am On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
Idoit be deceiving ur self there i know u are starving nd begging for something to feed ur olodo father nd ur entire generation,but any time u decide to accept my offer dont hesited to ask,as i said earlier na hunger dey do you anyhow.biafrabush

Your father should have sent you to a decent school, that at least taught you how to spell.....

Your stupid father did not educate you, he refused to teach you manners etc

What exactly did your stupid father teach you !!!!!!

Did your father think only pouring out sperm was his only forte?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Your father should have sent you to a decent school, that at least taught you how to spell.....

Your stupid father did not educate you, he refused to teach you manners etc

What exactly did your stupid father teach you !!!!!!

Did your father think only pouring out sperm was his only forte?
What is this nonsense yarning about?i mean u big fool e be like say ur father has waste has suffer his preak nd waste his sperm to born an illiterate dumb nd idiot person like you,okay its not something trending since ur father rape one mad woman under d bridge that born d most invalid and useless creature on earth outside the weed lock.smh....biafrabush
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Benito25: 8:15am On May 02, 2020
piwr:
Stakers, visit my signature.

This guy is a scammer o
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 8:22am On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
What is this nonsense yarning about?i mean u big fool e be like say ur father has waste has suffer his preak nd waste his sperm to born an illiterate dumb nd idiot person like you,okay its not something trending since ur father rape one mad woman under d bridge that born d most invalid and useless creature on earth outside the weed lock.smh....biafrabush

Just ask your unfortunate father, why he refused to offer you decent education..... That's all.....

Unfortunate father = Unfortunate son.......
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by GEEBITE: 8:44am On May 02, 2020
You just wasted your time on people whose mind have been conditioned to politics only. They didn't vote for him and still want to tell him how to run his business.
They should ask Buhari the unproductive man to employ them to tend his 200 cattle.
SmartchildTutor:

Laughable!
You obviously didn't see the part where I advised that you keep politics aside and be objective.
So because he's trying to be president, he has become extraordinary.
Hmmmm...
It may interest you to know that Gotel is into business and has a management team which make structural, operational and related decisions.
Every company may come to a point when they'll need to restructure at one time or another.
Moreso, with the prevailing economic realities, restructuring is the least unexpected of any company's activity.
Many organisation have either cut down their staff strength, many are doing so and many more companies will do the same. It's just a matter of time.
About 75% of Access Bank staff are currently facing disengagement. Even those who'll be retained may have to accept a pay cut.
That's the same access bank that had 1 billion to spare.
So you see...
It's not about who wants to president or whatever.
It's about reality and the sustainability of business.
Like I said before, it's really very sad that people are losing their jobs in the midst of increasing responsibilities.
My prayers are with them.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by GEEBITE: 8:49am On May 02, 2020
But when Tinubu closed Radio Continental(built on an illegal acquisition of old LASPOTECH campus)and laid off workers to focus on TVC(a very wise decision) old habits did not die then.
seunmsg:
Atiku is a fraud. It’s such a shame that this is the same person they want us to vote in as president. Small economic crisis and he will sack all federal workers. As chairman of National council on privatization, he sold government companies to his fronts and cronies and sacked all existing staff without paying them kobo. Truly, Old habits die hard.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Just ask your unfortunate father, why he refused to offer you decent education..... That's all.....

Unfortunate father = Unfortunate son.......
Hehehhh e pain am son of bitch,bastard nd retard being.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
Hehehhh e pain am son of bitch,bastard nd retard being.

Ask your father that simple question........ If only he undertook family planning, he might have not had children like piglets roaming aimlessly about.........
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by khiaa(f): 9:38am On May 02, 2020
Alezy:
will you help him pay salaries?
Hello my darling.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by CanineOfJackal: 9:41am On May 02, 2020
seunmsg:

Hey dude, long time. How’s the wailing business going?
So you are not tired of this government?

Enjoy mbok
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Ask your father that simple question........ If only he undertook family planning, he might have not had children like piglets roaming aimlessly about.........
Hahahah e pain am well well,son of bitch,like i hv mention earlier i no blame u na ur papa wey i don blame for raping old mad woman outside weedlock na him wey cause all this thrash which resulted in giving birth to lifeless nd useless being like you. and take Note:if u there attempted to quote me again u go no who i be,argueing with a fool makes person to be like dat fool.i don finish with u thrash
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 10:38am On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
Hahahah e pain am well well,son of bitch,like i hv mention earlier i no blame u na ur papa wey i don blame for raping old mad woman outside weedlock na him wey cause all this thrash which resulted in giving birth to lifeless nd useless being like you. and take Note:if u there attempted to quote me again u go no who i be,argueing with a fool makes person to be like dat fool.i don finish with u thrash

Have you asked your hopeless father that question?

For starters, i know you love to smoke weed....... But it's wedlock........

Wedlock, a word not in your hopeless father's dictionary.....

That's why all his kids got delivered out of wedlock.........
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Have you asked your hopeless father that question?

For starters, i know you love to smoke weed....... But it's wedlock........
Ok its wedlock abi weedlock nii,sha thank god u know say ur lifeless, wicked and selffish father has rape d old innocent mad woman under d bridge outside weedlock which later resulted in giving birth to monster nd useless being like u just to over populate nd pullute d environments by all such of naferious activities carryingout by thrash like you,may zuma rock fall on your father's dick for wasting sperm nd give birth to foolish person like u,as i said if u quote me again a go show u d real person i be oo be ware.......
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
Ok its wedlock abi weedlock nii,sha thank god u know say ur lifeless, wicked and selffish father has rape d old innocent mad woman under d bridge outside weedlock which later resulted in giving birth to monster nd useless being like u just to over populate nd pullute d environments by all such of naferious activities carryingout by thrash like you,may zuma rock fall on your father's dick for wasting sperm nd give birth to foolish person like u,as i said if u quote me again a go show u d real person i be oo be ware.......

Yet again, it's not pullute....... I know your father should have pulled out and poured it on the bed sheet or on a tissue paper.......

If only he did.........
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by clubkonnect: 11:07am On May 02, 2020
Your transaction was successful. Kindly, reset your decoder. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
Allen32:

1st-May [GOtv plus N1900]
ID: 6340818432
Type: CableTV
Amount: N1,886.70
Amount Credited: N0.00
Profit:
Mobile Number: 4623745549
Payment Option: Wallet
Action:
I did this some minutes ago but yet to display
Log number: 08064657170
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Naanlong01: 11:11am On May 02, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Clubkonnect I still dey beg you to credit my wallet or refund me my money na beg I dey beg you. In the nmae of whatever you believe in pls credit my wallet or refund me my money.
I use clubkonnect too, what's happening, are they having crisis?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by IamPopular(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
seunmsg:
Atiku is a fraud. It’s such a shame that this is the same person they want us to vote in as president. Small economic crisis and he will sack all federal workers. As chairman of National council on privatization, he sold government companies to his fronts and cronies and sacked all existing staff without paying them kobo. Truly, Old habits die hard.
... someone just said small economic crisis, wow I cant believe you... even America and other powerful countries furloughed some staffs and workers ,but you in the other hand said it is a small economic crisis...
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by clubkonnect: 11:16am On May 02, 2020
We are waiting for you to forward your details. Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

Naanlong01:

I use clubkonnect too, what's happening, are they having crisis?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by 2016v2017: 11:23am On May 02, 2020
AgroTrade:
It isn't a new trend at the moment.

Over 30 million Americans have lost their jobs already.

It is a trying time for individuals and organizations all over the world.

That you still have your job till date is a privilege. Everything can change in a moment. Be grateful
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by newisd75: 1:49pm On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku is unrepentant corrupt politician
atiku fail 2 manage his company, he did not give money 2 his sack workers 2 take home, he has not even given money 2 nigerian in d lock down, not d best way 4 him 2 advertise himself 4 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.