Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day (78241 Views)

Minimum Wage: Amid Hardship, Workers’ Hopes For Pay Rise By May Day Dashed / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Yet again, it's not pullute....... I know your father should have pulled out and poured it on the bed sheet or on a tissue paper.......

If only he did.........
I don finish with u rubish
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 2:55pm On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
I don finish with u rubish

I hate doing this, but you cannot teach a blockhead.......

It's rubbish, and not rubish....... I can afford to teach you free........

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Rubish rubish well done mongo park mr,american.keep on exposing ur self idiot son of bitch,biafrabush
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Rubish rubish well done mongo park mr,american.keep on exposing ur self idiot son of bitch,biafrabush.and since you wish others badluck by wishing nd hoping that many pple will lose their job,by god grace u will received ur sack letter very soon.ass licker
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 4:12pm On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
Rubish rubish well done mongo park mr,american.keep on exposing ur self idiot son of bitch,biafrabush.and since you wish others badluck by wishing nd hoping that many pple will lose their job,by god grace u will received ur sack letter very soon.ass licker

You added more to your rants......... grin

I CANNOT GET A SACK, I SAY SO AUTHORITATIVELY..........
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 4:15pm On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:

Your problem is basic comprehension, but i don't blame you.....

I blame your father for not performing part of his basic duties.......

EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION........
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

By god grace u will receive ur sack letter at ur doorstep very soon
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

By god grace u will receive ur sack letter at ur doorstep very soon.since na wishing pple badluck u sabi u go feel what they are feeling very soon,mad man
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On May 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
By god grace u will receive ur sack letter at ur doorstep very soon.since na wishing pple badluck u sabi u go feel what they are feeling very soon,mad man

Compounded with your lack of education, are you also blind......... cool

If it's the case, I can no longer help you.......

You are beyond redemption.........
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by ignis: 4:31pm On May 02, 2020
Emmerlee:

Bro, not "Nigerians are too quick to insult", it is COMPOUND IDIOTS are too quick to insult cheesy

Now you are insulting.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Sardauna24(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Compounded with your lack of education, are you also blind......... cool
If it's the case, I can no longer help you.......
You are beyond redemption.........
Am done with u piglet
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by sulaak(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2020
SmartchildTutor:

Laughable!
You obviously didn't see the part where I advised that you keep politics aside and be objective.
So because he's trying to be president, he has become extraordinary.
Hmmmm...
It may interest you to know that Gotel is into business and has a management team which make structural, operational and related decisions.
Every company may come to a point when they'll need to restructure at one time or another.
Moreso, with the prevailing economic realities, restructuring is the least unexpected of any company's activity.
Many organisation have either cut down their staff strength, many are doing so and many more companies will do the same. It's just a matter of time.
About 75% of Access Bank staff are currently facing disengagement. Even those who'll be retained may have to accept a pay cut.
That's the same access bank that had 1 billion to spare.
So you see...
It's not about who wants to president or whatever.
It's about reality and the sustainability of business.
Like I said before, it's really very sad that people are losing their jobs in the midst of increasing responsibilities.
My prayers are with them.

Politics and Business cannot be separated. A politician that failed to pay his staffs for three months is not fit to be president of Nigeria.

The other media organisations such as AIT, TCV, ChannelTV and AriseTV are presently not laying off their employees.

Atiku business acumen is questionable, the majority of the enterprise assets that were privatised during his tenure as head of NCP are still not functioning today.
He presided over the National Council on Privatization, overseeing the sale of hundreds of loss-making and poorly managed public enterprises alongside Nasir El Rufai.

ALSCON, Refineries Ajaokuta, the three steel rolling mills are virtually scrap yards because of this common thief.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Obipat(m): 3:17am On May 03, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

You are hereby deported to Biatikufra.
abok.i , who told you that opinion of broke people matters
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Fxmanager(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2020
BabbanBura:

I imagine the one that is itching to be the Nigeria's president sacking people just be of lack of productivity for just one month, does this show he really care about Nigerians?

Small me here never sack any of my staff even though some of them have no work to do at all. Instead I paid them half salaries, come and see joy on their faces, they never expected it. Infact didnt unilaterally decide how much to pay them, I called them to discuss and sought their opinions and they were sincere to say they shouldn't be paid because they didnt work, but I told them even though they didn't work shebi dem chop, they laughed and said I can pay them anything. I told them I can't pay them just anything but let's us to half half, since it is neither their fault nor mine. Abd they were cool.

This is me that do not have millions stashed in some plenty accounts, but look at Atiku here, sacking on the first month of no work, shey una see the kind of person una want as president?

Naija go better
You did very well. God bless you abundantly.

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Chuky7(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Clubkonnect I still dey beg you to credit my wallet or refund me my money na beg I dey beg you. In the nmae of whatever you believe in pls credit my wallet or refund me my money.

be like say Clubkonnect na scam...

there don cast for nairaland...I even see them for naijaloaded. I go enter there cast them too if they no credit you
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by clubkonnect: 12:44pm On May 08, 2020
Sincere apologies on your experience on clubkonnect.

Please do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com
and copy Support@nellobytesystems.com

Please list all the issues you currrently experience it will be investigated and resolved.

Chuky7:

be like say Clubkonnect na scam...

there don cast for nairaland...I even see them for naijaloaded. I go enter there cast them too if they no credit you
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Naanlong01: 8:59pm On May 08, 2020
clubkonnect:
Sincere apologies on your experience on clubkonnect.

Please do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com
and copy Support@nellobytesystems.com

Please list all the issues you currrently experience it will be investigated and resolved.

@ clubkonnect, i sold 2gig mtn data since morning and till now its yet to deliver and the most annoying part is that the refund link is irresponsive. Pls attend to this as a matter of urgency.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by clubkonnect: 10:52am On May 09, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the affected data number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Naanlong01:

@ clubkonnect, i sold 2gig mtn data since morning and till now its yet to deliver and the most annoying part is that the refund link is irresponsive. Pls attend to this as a matter of urgency.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Naanlong01: 9:50pm On May 10, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the affected data number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Bother not, its now done. But am afraid to subscribe now that am out of stock because of this network challenge. Can you notify me when all issues about the network is resolved?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by khia: 11:02pm On May 10, 2020
Alezy:
will you help him pay salaries?
I have something to tell you.

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Abdulhafeezdh(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2020
Am one of the agent that use Clubkonnect sent #5000 to their account today. I expected my wallet to be funded so that I can attend to my customers. But till now I found nothing. I notified, I also call through their customer care number.my credits was just burning and no response. Can someone assist me to reach them. Here is the debited messages sent to my phone
Debit
Amt:NGN5,010.75 Dr
Acc:001******840
Desc:TRF/To fund wallet/FRM AFEEZ OLOYEDE AKIND
Time:10/05/2020 @11:18:15
Avail Bal:NGN2,912.99
Total Bal:NGN2,912.99
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by clubkonnect: 8:55am On May 11, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Kindly, forward your login number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Abdulhafeezdh:
Am one of the agent that use Clubkonnect sent #5000 to their account today. I expected my wallet to be funded so that I can attend to my customers. But till now I found nothing. I notified, I also call through their customer care number.my credits was just burning and no response. Can someone assist me to reach them. Here is the debited messages sent to my phone
Debit
Amt:NGN5,010.75 Dr
Acc:001******840
Desc:TRF/To fund wallet/FRM AFEEZ OLOYEDE AKIND
Time:10/05/2020 @11:18:15
Avail Bal:NGN2,912.99
Total Bal:NGN2,912.99
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Alezy(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2020
khia:

I have something to tell you.
okay, via texting? Or email Or calls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted