Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day (78238 Views)

Minimum Wage: Amid Hardship, Workers’ Hopes For Pay Rise By May Day Dashed / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by alexola20(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by alizma: 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
Emann1000:
Was the sack letter signed by him or is he the one managing the company

Some people just love to show ignorance
Are you saying his company is downsizing without his knowledge?
I appreciate the fact that he has companies that employ people in the first place but you guys should stop given unreasonable excuses to exonerate him.
All the million they are donating to federal government for show were made through hard labour by these same people that are now being sacrificed at the alter of COVID-19 that has barely last one month.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Benito25: 9:01pm On May 01, 2020
piwr:
Stakers, visit my signature.
scammer
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by SirBunky85(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2020
Racoon:
shocked The biting economic meltdown is touching all man. However, Atiku should have been able to accommodate these poor 46 fellas now.
why not blame pmb as usual?hypocrite
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by adekolaelect(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2020
Emann1000:

but your ignorance can blame Buhari for the customs rotting rise supplied to some states ,you can also blame Buhari when the Banks retrench their staffs in Nigeria ? Your hypocrisy doesn't have boundary.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by friday2011(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku is a bad person

Because he disengaged some members of staff?

Government agencies, Banks and other financial institutions will also sack, mark my words btwn now and the end of this month...

By then, what will you call them?

"wicked"?

Please wake up... That is the effect of too long lockdown...

Even America as good as there economy is, over 27 million pple have lost there jobs.. Same thing all over the world.

Lets be reasonable in our criticism
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by libertrust: 9:10pm On May 01, 2020
LET US BE REASONABLE FOR ONCE. YOU THAT IS INSULTING & CURSING HOW MANY PPL HAVE U OR UR FATHER EMPLOY?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Area4Area: 9:12pm On May 01, 2020
I want Reno Omokri's response to this
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Area4Area: 9:16pm On May 01, 2020
Noel19:
This is ongoing now. Access Bank has started with theirs. I know two friends that just got their sack letters today.

Reno Omokri must tell us all he knows about this, not only that of Access bank
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by amrichy(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku is unrepentant corrupt politician
This matter is not about politics, it's about business. BTW, almost all Nigerian politicians are unrepentantly corrupt.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by ojotobiloba1: 9:26pm On May 01, 2020
This is too harsh
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Kennydoc(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2020
festacman:
So, Atiku Abubakar has money to pay political leeches like Reno Omokri, Timi Frank, etc but can't afford to pay his workers even it is half salary at this critical time.

So much for Atiku means Jobs. SMH

Half salary? Don't you know his employees can sue the company for paying them half salary as that isn't part of the terms of their contract. The only way out is for them to be sacked. If bigger and richer companies like Access Bank are planning to sack or are already sacking workers, how much more an unknown company like Gotel? That we are in unprecedented times isn't a joke.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by hmohammed(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2020
AgroTrade:
It isn't a new trend at the moment.

Over 30 million Americans have lost their jobs already.

It is a trying time for individuals and organizations all over the world.

That you still have your job till date is a privilege. Everything can change in a moment. Be grateful

See this idiot. So you can be realistic like this. All these foolish people with their stupid followers hip. Doing all these because you hate buhari. I pity you all
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by fyneguy: 9:35pm On May 01, 2020
Emann1000:

May be we shouldn't hold Buhari responsible for things he does not directly manage.x

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Harunabisanti(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2020
Life goes on
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Rapmoney(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
seunmsg:
Atiku is a fraud. It’s such a shame that this is the same person they want us to vote in as president. Small economic crisis and he will sack all federal workers. As chairman of National council on privatization, he sold government companies to his fronts and cronies and sacked all existing staff without paying them kobo. Truly, Old habits die hard.

See the way this one dey spray spit from all corners of e mouth. I'm very sure your baba, the vegetable in Aso Rock cannot even manage a bakery business. He's not in charge; just a dumb stooge for the cabal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Kfed4ril(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
Imagine this bastard that want to rule Nigeria. He can't even manage his company. Useless man.

All this company shall be confiscate Because its belong to federal republic of Nigeria.

All the money you buhari has stolen from Nigeria since the 80’s till date, what business has he been able to establish talkless of run successfully ?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 01, 2020
hmohammed:

See this idiot. So you can be realistic like this. All these foolish people with their stupid followers hip. Doing all these because you hate buhari. I pity you all

Don't mind the hypocrites. Even if they catch atiku red-handed fucking their wives, they will still come up with one silly excuse like "he is not the first person to do it".

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Euegene100001: 10:44pm On May 01, 2020
Clearly . Who knows he might even be worst than Buhari
Yenefer:
Atiku is a bad person
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by 9iceprince(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2020
fairfora:
for sacking expatriates? Did you read the letter well? I would do samenthing because there's no point keeping them and be paying them huge sum, when a Nigerian who has a similar skill can be paid half and would feel comfortable? I doubt if you know anything about business.

Nxt time use your glasses b4 reading,,, some expatriate not that all the sacked workers are expatriates

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Molutex(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku is a bad person
who is the saint you or Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Masaudmuhammed: 11:18pm On May 01, 2020
May Allah Bless (Alh. Atiku Abubakar).... Ameen

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Horo(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2020
He has been planning to sack them for long but due to Nigeria politics he couldn't covid 19 bring the best opportunity for him
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by OriOko88(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
Imagine this bastard that want to rule Nigeria. He can't even manage his company. Useless man.

All this company shall be confiscate Because its belong to federal republic of Nigeria.
You're the bastard here. How many people have you ever provided jobs in your miserable life. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by OriOko88(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2020
Mouth Gig:
THIEF grin grin grin grin grin

HE WANT TO BE PRESIDENT grin grin grin grin

HE WAN SELL NNPC grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Close your dirty teeth oponu. Tell us your achievement in life

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by classicfrank4u(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2020
IsioStar1:

Thank God! I almost fell for the Clubkonnect things. Naija. I got to the stage where I have to fill my payment detail. I dodge sharp sharp. Nor be me one small pikin wan take learn guy. grin
Lol clubkonnet is legit, just that dem de Bleep up sometimes Sha, I been de buy data from Dem dat year(2017) cheesy
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Cowbell521: 11:56pm On May 01, 2020
Some pipu no even read the post. Den just dey shout atiku is bad, even person with no knowledge about business. grin grin. Naija go just dey vex person anyhow

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Kingrefreshed: 1:20am On May 02, 2020
Peterabaekpe:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/01/breaking-nigerias-ex-vice-president-atiku-sacks-46-staff-may-day

How all of a sudden all the northerners hate Atiku because he is smart and he ran for president with an Igbo man as his Vice will make you know how this northern guys reason.

Absolute retarded and Senseless creatures.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Emma1Oj(m): 1:57am On May 02, 2020
Emann1000:

Can a manager take a decision as such in a company without the knowledge of the CEO/ owner of the company? if your manager sack your accountant without your knowledge or approver how will u feel?
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by heymos(m): 4:01am On May 02, 2020
See the person u wan vote.
Re: Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day by Obipat(m): 4:01am On May 02, 2020
helinues:
Leading by example.

And this is some people's hero/mentor

you don't have Sense. Private company are sacking their workers. Many people have lost their jobs in USA. Do you know what it means to own a business this time? You don't have Sense. Lazy youth. How many jobs has buhari created? God punish. People like you make me angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.