Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour (5064 Views)

Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by tayeloveme4rel: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
It just a question
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by FreeSpirited: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
Yes..while in schl.. E sweet die...She ends up sleeping in my room most night...Knacking galore in my room and her room...Plus the whole compound became jealous of the free food and kitten I was getting steady, while some of the guys in the compound tried to toast her behind me after hailing me o..lol, so they could have a taste of what I was getting...
She told me about all of them...I broke up when I was tired of the pvssy...
But the problem is that u won't be able to cheat with rest of mind, those guys will cast u...I cheated on her once...while with the gal, I was praying she doesnt come home...and bust my bubble..both sweet and risky

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
I never ja that time if not we for fûçk
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Ebuka007: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
It never ends well

Try Nd stay away

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by mosdii(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

45 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Monogamy: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Neighbor

Not advisable
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by richmond500: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by MufasaLion: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
I don't talk to my neighbors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
mosdii:

Good to see that you are back.
More voice to your message

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Back in school, I once had my neighbor as fucckmate with no feelings attached. She knew my girlfriend and was cool initially but as time went on, she started coming in to ask for one thing or the other whenever my girlfriend visited. Within a short period, my smart girl coded and started asking questions so I stopped the fucklationship with my neighbor. Because of nonsense love, I stopped fucking a caring well endowed babe that lived next door to me. I look back at myself now and feel like slapping myself. Worst thing is that the neighbor loved me and was so into me that she told me that out of respect, she would never entertain male visitors and she never did. I recently got her contact to marry her straight without any delay but i got unlucky, she is married now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by MufasaLion: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Back in school, I once had my neighbor as fucckmate with no feelings attached. She knew my girlfriend and was cool initially but as time went on, she started coming in to ask for one thing or the other whenever my girlfriend visited. Within a short period, my smart girl coded and started asking questions so I stopped the fucklationship with my neighbor. Because of nonsense love, I stopped fucking a caring well endowed babe that lived next door to me. I look back at myself now and feel like slapping myself. Worst thing is that the neighbor loved me and was so into me that she told me that out of respect, she would never entertain male visitors and she never did. I recently got her contact to marry her straight without any delay but i got unlucky, she is married now.

What a waste grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by InfernoNig: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ehn! Tawakalitu my compound babe that year. FYI it was a mumu love.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by lite890(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nonexistent1:

This reminds me of My respectful endowed Kwara babe that year. Her dad is a police man living in 2 bedroom flat for our yard then. I shock when this muslim girl follow me go church on top love matter.
I stopped fvcking her when she started developing sudden love for children. Always hanging out with kids and confessing of how she feels like having her own kid.
As Igbo man wey I be. I closed the fvckery shop make market no catch fire.

But now I'm looking for baby Mama and she's long taken

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by sabbiboi: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nonexistent1:

Why do I feel if you end up marrying her you were still unlucky

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by prince2pac(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
she was cool, got shapes et all, but she is damnn fair, I don't like fair girls, it's black and chocolate for me... once you are fair forget am e no go work

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
I once made the mistake... wouldn't advice anyone to do such

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Pass11: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
the worst mistake any guy man will make
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by slimman007: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
mosdii:

Mosdii himself is back....Nigerian girls are useless...All of them
L

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Womanizer(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
I once made the mistake... wouldn't advice anyone to do such

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Spending123: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
mosdii:

Hahaha you're highly welcome!!!! our head chairman of "Nigerian Girls Are Useless" geng. your boys are loyal.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by paulolee(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2021
sure na..I fall for her trap n we blow for back of kitchen...she trapped me with belle take colllect bar and also Gv me diseases meaning I lose money well dt year for jus few mins fun...no b say na better style self..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by tunize(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
What an irony
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 12, 2021
sabbiboi:

Why do I feel if you end up marrying her you were still unlucky
Trust me, you don't know Onyinyechi. Her husband is one of the luckiest man in this country currently except if he is an unreasonable person.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Cashsteady(m): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2021
yh and it was a very dumb relationship..
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by JOACHINpedro: 2:05am On Mar 12, 2021
prince2pac:
she was cool, got shapes et all, but she is damnn fair, I don't like fair girls, it's black and chocolate for me... once you are fair forget am e no go work
So my kind still exist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Freestainworld(m): 2:53am On Mar 12, 2021
how do I even explain my situation, 3 girls in my lodge crushing on me at the same time, they bring food as if they are in competition, I just became a sit down dey look Guyman, no be say I even fine sef, I became King Solomon the great, funny enough, all of them knows but wouldn't back down as I made it clear to them that I wasn't interested in a serious relationship with either of them all, I really enjoyed then, now am trapped with only one lovable one.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by columbus007(m): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2021
As for me i once dated my close pal younger sister in the same compound we leave up and they leave down,she was so emotionally attached to me jare and before you say jack everything don expose,that was a moronic ideal,but the knacking ehn ,too much.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by SarutobiEky(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2021
prince2pac:

I swear you Na real G.
I no dey Digg light skinned bitches grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by Kirkman: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

This reminds me of My respectful endowed Kwara babe that year. Her dad is a police man living in 2 bedroom flat for our yard then. I shock when this muslim girl follow me go church on top love matter.
I stopped fvcking her when she started developing sudden love for children. Always hanging out with kids and confessing of how she feels like having her own kid.
As Igbo man wey I be. I closed the fvckery shop make market no catch fire.

But now I'm looking for baby Mama and she's long taken

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour by blinking001(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2021
mosdii:
Gbamsolutely my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. / 7 Habits Of True Gentleman Thatmake Women Melt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.