Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

FAQ on Redpill - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FAQ on Redpill (8061 Views)

My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAQ on Redpill by GreatResearcher1: 7:10am On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:
Insecurity is killing you,am glad u scared i am capable to get her laid and you lucky i dont live around.Wont waste my resources on ur kind of lady cool.
Just that i really have better things to do and i blame her for mingling with an immature slowpoke like you.
Did u really come out from a human mother? I doubt that,go and ask well bro on a serious note this will be my last message to u.I know silence is the best answer but sometimes one needs to shout at a goat for the goat to move tongue

Keep dreaming of bleeping petyprincess.
Re: FAQ on Redpill by GreatResearcher1: 7:12am On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:
Insecurity is killing you,am glad u scared i am capable to get her laid and you lucky i dont live around.Wont waste my resources on ur kind of lady cool.
Just that i really have better things to do and i blame her for mingling with an immature slowpoke like you.
Did u really come out from a human mother? I doubt that,go and ask well bro on a serious note this will be my last message to u.I know silence is the best answer but sometimes one needs to shout at a goat for the goat to move tongue

U were following 145 (f) monikers. Now it's 121. Kiloshele?
Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2020
[

U have time for that no good,check my posts u see the old hag worrying about pety princess and i having a relationship.
He is soo pathetic and the real LovePeddler but i doubt anyone patronise him even as olosho he is thats why he is whining like an abandoned wretch sad

quote author=Ariza post=89083804]Alright, Run along now. You are boring. tongue

[/quote]
Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2020
I know u are the worthless northern goat well....i guess ur dad would be regretting to cross whatever to have an slowpoke as a son who doesnt understand that insecurity will always make a man but in ur case a staunted dwarf wanting of ladies...take ur pill n end this

GreatResearcher1:
Keep dreaming of bleeping petyprincess.

2 Likes

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2020
Now i know u are yoruba lost son.....well i must confess am truly blessed to get attention from NL lovely ladies within weeks of my registration.I think it pains you cos u have stayed for eternity still struggling with pety princess who doesnt care about u.
U lucky if really she stays around i would have bleeped her....am not bragging she can read this post....women are spirits,if she wants to be honest she will know if am lying or not

GreatResearcher1:

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2020
have met female bankers here,met entrepreneurs and corpers here.
Also met male in female monikers like i told u i discovered them......am hyper sensitive this is the edge i have over you.
Please i need to go gym now rather than wasting my MB on Naijas yoruba ramadan goat meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=89089307]Keep dreaming of bleeping petyprincess. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Ogilinsaka: 7:30am On May 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Who stoned ya nigga?

You stoned yourself with naivety towards women and since then, you have been wailing all round the place seeking sympathy from a faceless forum.

"Many people don't know what redpill is" like seriously

Delete this bull.shit and the other one about Simphood hall of fame, where you roasted your fellow men all in the name of being woke...

2 Likes

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Petyprincess(f): 7:31am On May 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
where is that ur new asslikcer @ Rawhumper? Hope you haven't replied his pm.
You are a bonafide foôl!!

5 Likes

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Petyprincess(f): 7:33am On May 02, 2020
Anyways both of you should leave me out of your issue!! Whatever beef you have you shouldn't involve me!! Stop disrespecting nd involving me anytime you argue please!!

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Ogilinsaka: 7:34am On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

Now i know u are yoruba lost son.....well i must confess am truly blessed to get attention from NL lovely ladies within weeks of my registration.I think it pains you cos u have stayed for eternity still struggling with pety princess who doesnt care about u.
U lucky if really she stays around i would have bleeped her....am not bragging she can read this post....women are spirits,if she wants to be honest she will know if am lying or not

Forget this lost niqqur seeking unnecessary attention from people he never even met
Coming here to school guys how to interact with women.
I wonder the kind of cheap hoes that dealt with with him before he woke up

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin where you referring to the guy behind me?
Well i dont exchange words with ladies but anything i said is without grudge.
I like ladies cos they make me happy-i cant be abusive to anyone of them that offends me....its guys like me i like to take on.Like that oldhag weak brainless researcher

Petyprincess:

Re: FAQ on Redpill by GreatResearcher1: 7:41am On May 02, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

You stoned yourself with naivety towards women and since then, you have been wailing all round the place seeking sympathy from a faceless forum.

"Many people don't know what redpill is" like seriously

Delete this bull.shit and the other one about Simphood hall of fame, where you roasted your fellow men all in the name of being woke...

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Petyprincess(f): 7:41am On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

grin grin grin grin where you referring to the guy behind me?
Well i dont exchange words with ladies but anything i said is without grudge.
I like ladies cos they make me happy-i cant be abusive to anyone of them that offends me....its guys like me i like to take on.Like that oldhag weak brainless researcher
I wasn't referring to you bt why always involve me whenever you two come across? It's quite disrespectful nd insultive! I dnt know if you have personal issue with him bt it's getting annoying seeing mentions about me of two grown men! I dnt even know the both of you that always argue about me every f**king time!

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2020
Holy crap! He teaches u guys about women when he is struggling with a girl here,fighting over her and at same time disrespectinh her.
He is really a goat ooo,its high time we make NL know about a retard and a big disgraceto mankind we have here.
Am alwayys ready for the simpleton

quote author=Ogilinsaka post=89089857]

Forget this lost niqqur seeking unnecessary attention from people he never even met
I wonder the kind of cheap hoes that dealt with with him before he woke up[/quote]
Re: FAQ on Redpill by Ogilinsaka: 7:45am On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:
Holy crap! He teaches u guys about women when he is struggling with a girl here,fighting over her and at same time disrespectinh her.
He is really a goat ooo,its high time we make NL know about a retard and a big disgraceto mankind we have here.

Teaches guys? Hell no! I'm definitely not one to be schooled about women
His redpill is only for a simp like himself

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Ogilinsaka: 7:46am On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

Re: FAQ on Redpill by GreatResearcher1: 7:46am On May 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Ogilinsaka: 7:48am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=89089996][/quote]

Take more of redpills and overdose yourself so you could come to reality instead of living in delusions

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by GreatResearcher1: 7:49am On May 02, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Take more of redpills and overdose yourself so you could come to reality instead of living in delusions

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2020
[

I wonder the kind of cheap hoes that dealt with with him before he woke up..this a post a guy just sent to me about him..u can confirm it in my post.

He is not a man ooo abeg after all this u still consider him a man.He is making it seem as if am fighting over you.
Honestly i had nothing in mind when i defended you against his abuses.Honestly let me say this i have lovely ladies here am in touch with.
Like the he goat thinks,am just your friend and am so sorry for the embarassment.I understand the discomfort this has put you through. Everybody get his lane but he doesnt like been on his

quote author=Petyprincess post=89090002]
I wasn't referring to you bt why always involve me whenever you two come across? It's quite disrespectful nd insultive! I dnt know if you have personal issue with him bt it's getting annoying seeing mentions about me of two grown men! I dnt even know the both of you that always argue about me every f**king time! [/quote]
Re: FAQ on Redpill by Petyprincess(f): 7:52am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Rawhumper post=89090216]
I wonder the kind of cheap hoes that dealt with with him before he woke up..this a post a guy just sent to me about him..u can confirm it in my post.

He is not a man ooo abeg after all this u still consider him a man.He is making it seem as if am fighting over you.
Honestly i had nothing in mind when i defended you against his abuses.Honestly let me say this i have lovely ladies here am in touch with.
Like the he goat thinks,am just your friend and am so sorry for the embarassment.I understand the discomfort this has put you through. Everybody get his lane but he doesnt like been on his
Okay thanks really appreciate wink

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2020
[
He is a big goat....fighting over a lady that doesnt know him.
He doesnt know if we staying around,this his stupid behaviour would draw the chic to me...
He is a real SIMP!!!! Capital letters

quote author=Ogilinsaka post=89090155]

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Ogilinsaka: 7:56am On May 02, 2020
PHOTSEE:

You see, why i said you full of shit, you are nothing but a wailer, first you were dumped and shattered and probably not yet redeemed yet, take you time to heal, and become a better you ,stop venting anger and looking for little preys.
Get in tone with yourself and you will attract the best life can offer.
Live in argulish and loss all sense of purpose.
I am waiting a better you.

This reply would have been for the simp called greatresearcher1

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2020
Like seriously this has put us on eachothers notice dear....i notice and sight you.
I get along with you if its ok with you.
Glad you understood wink...
I need to go to gym will brb.
Stay safe and have these soft kisses from me kiss kiss

quote author=Petyprincess post=89090319][/quote]
Re: FAQ on Redpill by Ogilinsaka: 7:59am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=89090211][/quote]

Wailing lost puppy. Simp of the highest order!

Delete this piece of Shi.t and create a thread to make yourself happy cos you seem so badly wounded from your naivety towards women

1 Like

Re: FAQ on Redpill by GreatResearcher1: 8:03am On May 02, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Wailing lost puppy. Simp of the highest order!

Delete this piece of Shi.t and create a thread to make yourself happy cos you seem so badly wounded from your naivety towards women
Why are you so bothered about that simphood thread and want me to delete it? did I burst some balls?
Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2020
I wonder the kind of cheap hoes that dealt with with him before he woke up.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!! See wetin u dey do yourself even the pety princess you dragging and hitting ur head for called you a bonafide fool!!!! Chai she don kill you then this my correct guy come add his own.
Go and hide that your face that looks like a castrated slowpoke and never comment in NL ....shoii shooo plz bounce off,i said shoooo ,NL goat shoooo

GreatResearcher1:
Re: FAQ on Redpill by Ogilinsaka: 8:06am On May 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Why are you so bothered about that simphood thread and want me to delete it? did I burst some balls?

No.. You didn't. I'm just worried you may be losing it anytime soon.

Be a MAN, act like a MAN. Move on
Re: FAQ on Redpill by Rawhumper(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2020
I wonder the kind of cheap hoes that dealt with with him before he woke up. This from one the NL guys that sent me a post about you.

Pety princess also called you a BONAFIDE FOOL....please you lack the skills and qualities to create threads.

You cant give what you dont have....i thought i was the only one noticing your stupidity,chai u are lucky this no be neighbourhood thing,i no say u wll always be indoor as the girls in here have noted your stupidity here...and some of the guys here too.
Take the pills u wrote about thats my advice.

GreatResearcher1:
1. What is redpill?
Redpill in its simplest term means TRUTH. The opposite of redpill is Bluepill. Bluepill in its simplest terms means IGNORANCE.

2. Who are redpillers?
They are those who have swallowed the redpill. That is, those who have embraced the truth.

3. Truth about what?
Truth about how the woman nature works and truth about life in general.

4. Do redpillers get married?
Of course they do.

5. Do redpillers have sexual urge?
Yes.

6. Are redpillers women haters?
No they are not. The love women. But they know when to draw the line.

7. Do redpillers love?
Yes they love. They make the best lovers.

8. Are redpillers selfish?
Inasmuch as redpill teaches how to put ones self first, it doesn't really makes one selfish. That is, watch others die hungry while they (redpillers) filled their tommy. It only teaches one the difference between being selfish, being kind and being stupid.

9. Are redpillers mean/harsh?
No they are not. They are humble and kind.

Still Typing
Re: FAQ on Redpill by angelfallz(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Go and take several seats abeg. Everyday redpill. If you suddenly woke up from your slumber, then you should not litter the forum with your sob stories.
Enough already of this redpill bullish!t
Lick your wounds and move on peacefully.
Life happens, shit happens too!
He is allowed to post what he likes, that's why there are different topics and areas in nairaland. If you don't like what he posts ignore it or move to another area.

2 Likes

Re: FAQ on Redpill by Nobody: 8:29am On May 02, 2020
The irony.....

Buaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FAQ on Redpill by Ogilinsaka: 8:36am On May 02, 2020
angelfallz:

He is allowed to post what he likes, that's why there are different topics and areas in nairaland. If you don't like what he posts ignore it or move to another area.

Who asked for your stupid opinion? And next time, come to me with the right grammar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] / See What This American Lady Is Wearing In Public - Endtime Is Near / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.