Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired (12919 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 02, 2020
Victorious12:

The woman likes you and wants to sex you....women have a lot of strategy.......be wise bro......try n leave d house or better still......reduce ur presence in the house
@the bolded; if thats the case, let her go no further. I will go violent on person pikin o. I ain't Joseph that gat implicated for what he knew nothin about
Hmm
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Wickedfact: 4:21pm On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Don't you have a sister or mum to put her in her place ? Someone like me I'll travel down to his place and course great wahala nah she go run.....in my brother's house you want to be doing the most nah fight we go use scatter that house

You must be a classless skank gutter girl.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

Woman wrapper,you better think of your own life, nonsense!!!
haha ha. Thanks for the useful advice
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Acidosis(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I wouldn't say in between. I can be both, but at different times. So my 'default' state is lazy, but I possess a hardworking state that can be activated, it just takes a bit of effort to actually activate it sometimes blah blah

grin grin

Lazy when it comes to certain activities?
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by ibkayee(f): 4:42pm On May 02, 2020
Acidosis:

grin grin

Lazy when it comes to certain activities?
Mostly things that will more than likely help my development in some way, so the important stuff. Standard stuff sha, too many to list
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Tozic: 4:43pm On May 02, 2020
Ancientbeing:
WTF! Whats goin on?
ask her directly ...
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Acidosis(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2020
ibkayee:

Mostly things that will more than likely help my development in some way, so the important stuff. Standard stuff sha, too many to list

Hmmn, okay. Are you making efforts to overcome this behaviour?
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2020
Tozic, i aff read it up.
Am new on this platform. I will respect my young age and disembark
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by ibkayee(f): 4:48pm On May 02, 2020
Acidosis:

Hmmn, okay. Are you making efforts to overcome this behaviour?
Small small

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On May 02, 2020
I HATE dirty people. I don’t think any sane human should use dirtiness to send a message...

But as your brother dey with her peacefully all these years. E fit be say na im spec be that or they share that quality in common? cheesy
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Iceberg3: 5:01pm On May 02, 2020
Ancientbeing:
haha ha. Thanks for the useful advice

No hard feelings bro but just let them be.
This is even an opportunity for you to concentrate more on yourself. She definitely will never be happy seeing you doing stuff she outta be doing herself nah.
As long as you are still with your bros, whenever she comes around,hands off woman stuff. You can help with other rather difficult tasks like fetching water,if need be. Good luck
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Acidosis(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2020
ibkayee:

Small small

Good to know. smiley
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by shampooh: 5:15pm On May 02, 2020
How old is this lady and where is she from
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by JastSiryin(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2020
delugajackson:
You are a disgrace to every responsible man out there. When others are thinking of how to better their lives through legit means, all your dead brain could come up with was being a male prostitute. I spit on your shapeless, good for nothing head. Get the hell out of here!
Bros the bolded part almost killed me. Some people are just so crazy grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Oyiboman69: 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
Just travel so your brother can see through her antics
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by sexy74(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Good day Nairalanders, am sorry for any disturbances i may be giving individuals on this forum but this my baggage have pass containment in my room so aff decided to pour part of it here .
I am able to share this issue here, (thanks to Seun for creating a faceless forum) due to my anonimity.
For somewhile now (abt 3yrs) i have been staying @ my elder brother's place. Sometime last yr, he informed me that he's fiancee was to spend sometime in his place, i was cool with it.
As a junior bro to him, i took it upon myself to do majority of the petty house hold chores which i dont see as anything but since his fiancee landed in the house, hell let loose!
I don't know if she does it on purpose, whatever i arrange , within minutes, its misplaced.
I still do all the cooking in my bro's place not minding that she's a girl but after cooking and cleaning up, she enters the kitchen and sprays heavy amounts of water all over(talk more of if she should cook).
Her room is a dump of clothes, she wears rumpled clothes to go out.
I'm tired of her.
So presently, i am confused .should i leave my bro's house or should i advice my bro against marrying her.
I have endured several annoying personalities in the past but a kind like hers , i have never seen. Help!!!
Pray you have your own accommodation, tell your brother what you notice and let him bear his cross.
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by AmALeo: 7:54pm On May 02, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Good day Nairalanders, am sorry for any disturbances i may be giving individuals on this forum but this my baggage have pass containment in my room so aff decided to pour part of it here .
I am able to share this issue here, (thanks to Seun for creating a faceless forum) due to my anonimity.
For somewhile now (abt 3yrs) i have been staying @ my elder brother's place. Sometime last yr, he informed me that he's fiancee was to spend sometime in his place, i was cool with it.
As a junior bro to him, i took it upon myself to do majority of the petty house hold chores which i dont see as anything but since his fiancee landed in the house, hell let loose!
I don't know if she does it on purpose, whatever i arrange , within minutes, its misplaced.
I still do all the cooking in my bro's place not minding that she's a girl but after cooking and cleaning up, she enters the kitchen and sprays heavy amounts of water all over(talk more of if she should cook).
I'm tired of her.
So presently, i am confused .should i leave my bro's house or should i advice my bro against marrying her.
I have endured several annoying personalities in the past but a kind like hers , i have never seen. Help!!!

Bro, my advise would be you focus on your life goals and ambition. When you are able to afford a roof over your head, then you can talk to your brother. Except he ask for your opinion before then(which you have to pass across respectfully), it's best you ignore her short comings and channel that energy or anger of her behavior to motivate you pursue your own dreams and build a better life for yourself...
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 02, 2020
AmALeo:

Bro, my advise would be you focus on your life goals and ambition. When you are able to afford a roof over your head, then you can talk to your brother. Except he ask for your opinion before then(which you have to pass across respectfully), it's best you ignore her short comings and channel that energy or anger of her behavior to motivate you pursue your own dreams and build a better life for yourself...
exactly!. It will serve as a motivaton to marry a better wife sef
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

No hard feelings bro but just let them be.
This is even an opportunity for you to concentrate more on yourself. She definitely will never be happy seeing you doing stuff she outta be doing herself nah.
As long as you are still with your bros, whenever she comes around,hands off woman stuff. You can help with other rather difficult tasks like fetching water,if need be. Good luck
Point understood better!
I'll try handsing off a bit. Its possible she might want to take over the work but mayb am an obstruction.
I juzt hope this is the case

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
pocohantas:
I HATE dirty people. I don’t think any sane human should use dirtiness to send a message...

But as your brother dey with her peacefully all these years. E fit be say na im spec be that or they share that quality in common? cheesy
mrs....
My bro ain't no dirty person.
The girl is. Most girls of nowadays are.
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2020
shampooh:
How old is this lady and where is she from
I'm hiding my Identity. You might be my bro sef

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 02, 2020
Oyiboman69:
Just travel so your brother can see through her antics
Thats the main suggestion here. A 1 week trip away
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 02, 2020
sexy74:

[b]Pray you have your own accommodation[/b]tell your brother what you notice and let him bear his cross.
@ the bolded, that won't be , until next 2yrs but i Know some guys i can squat with for some months if necessary
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by don4real: 8:49pm On May 02, 2020
rawpadgin:
hopefully u will agree that the saint guy isn't under no obligation to spend a dime on the girl especially in the account of him being a guy embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Victorious12: 8:56pm On May 02, 2020
Ancientbeing:
@the bolded; if thats the case, let her go no further. I will go violent on person pikin o. I ain't Joseph that gat implicated for what he knew nothin about
Hmm
I want advise that... women can make people dey the wrong way even it's it's right
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by Sofinebrand(f): 10:37am On May 03, 2020
Ancientbeing:
please, am not having a gender equality campaign here. What do you expect me to do. I hope you read my full post...am minding my matter but she dey find wahala o

who's talking about gender equality. Talk to her about what you don't like, simple
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by shampooh: 8:10pm On May 08, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I'm hiding my Identity. You might be my bro sef
bro no fear nuffin do
Re: What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired by frozen70(f): 9:34pm On May 08, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I'm tired of her.

Just pack out if you have another place to go

But tell your brother to look deep into the relationship and ask himself if this is the kind of woman he intends marrying

That word is a strong word if he has good thinking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love / Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa / Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.