Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (9040 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Offpoint: 8:48am On May 02, 2020
She died doing what she loved. Rip
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2020
Na waooo

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2020
This sounds funny to me ooo gringrin
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Preferito(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Because of a boyfriend? she doesn't know Christ. If not, she'll have known better.

What can somebody possibly do to make you take your life? I don't get it. Like seriously, if someone changes towards you, the worst you can do is cry, which is not even necessary cos its like a total waste of energy that could be exerted into other better things. And not going to the extent of killing yourself. Life is sweet o. Especially in Christ. Can't kill myself because of a man you'll soon forget you were once all over him.

My ladies out there, please do not kill yourself because of a man. Embrace Christ today. He's the best lover you can ever have and in due time, he'll connect you to the right man.

Life in Christ is so sweet and secured.

Shalom.
Many of you don't pay attention to details before commenting. She didn't commit suicide. I repeat, she didn't commit suicide. She was at the peak of her argument when she tripped off the balcony of the storey building. It was her nagging nature that pushed her into it. The guy had already given up and left her. But she wouldn't let him be. She wanted to give him her last piece before the incident happened.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 02, 2020
Discover the art of computer programming and learn what a code can do online at YouTube Programming School free. You get to be exposed to programming languages such as python, java, c++, etc. from the scratch. Learn how to code, and make money from it.

Youtube Programming School
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPwUAYOD-chcxMZREaH8WmWLhott2q4f
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 02, 2020
Preferito:

Many of you don't pay attention to details before commenting. She didn't commit suicide. I repeat, she didn't commit suicide. She was at the peak of her argument when she tripped off the balcony of the storey building. It was her nagging nature that pushed her into it. The guy had already given up and left her. But she wouldn't let him be. She wanted to give him her last piece before the incident happened.

Either ways, she got herself "killed". So, we still on the same page.
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Sofinebrand(f): 10:56am On May 02, 2020
damn...RIP to her.
ladies, stop begging or nagging. if you want a man to change he's attitude, just do whatever he's doing.
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Harry00(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2020
Funniest shit �
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by franklingud(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2020
OMG!! For real??
Chai!!

Babes get sense, some agree some no agree!!
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by okpalaAnambra: 2:37pm On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

Either ways, she got herself "killed". So, we still on the same page.
No you're not on the same page...take correction, learn how to read and understand and move on

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by okpalaAnambra: 2:37pm On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Because of a boyfriend? she doesn't know Christ. If not, she'll have known better.

What can somebody possibly do to make you take your life? I don't get it. Like seriously, if someone changes towards you, the worst you can do is cry, which is not even necessary cos its like a total waste of energy that could be exerted into other better things. And not going to the extent of killing yourself. Life is sweet o. Especially in Christ. Can't kill myself because of a man you'll soon forget you were once all over him.

My ladies out there, please do not kill yourself because of a man. Embrace Christ today. He's the best lover you can ever have and in due time, he'll connect you to the right man.

Life in Christ is so sweet and secured.

Shalom.
Seek understanding so u don't waste your ink writing what u didn't understand after reading grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by ABlAstate: 2:39pm On May 02, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Seek understanding so u don't waste your ink writing what u didn't understand after reading

You are everywhere but not on our Abia state thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5827057/abia-state-reason-trump-called
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Elimon(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2020
Some of these girls are born fury and some are trained to nag..and others copy their parents and some copy environment or social media...
One thing common is non of them ever get happy after destroying their feeling just to wildly prove their mumu points
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Lamanii22(f): 4:05pm On May 02, 2020
ikh777:
This is because she was not properly informed about relationship and love... THAT NO ONE IS WORTH DYING FOR...... NO ONE.

Even JESUS chose to die because he had assurance that he would come back.... just 33 years on earth, after seeing how human nature can be, he was almost changing his mind.... I SAY IT AGAIN, NO ONE IS WORTH DYING FOR.

Wooow! Bravo! Because of your comment, this should make front page!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by tarantino1: 6:09pm On May 02, 2020
Is it that they can't read or they choose not to read?

From 1st to last comment, with a few exceptions, all out of point.

Infact

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 02, 2020
solite3:
excuse me? You say Jeeus does not know the human nature?

John 2:24
But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,

John 2:25
And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

Not related to the post, how do you guys defend yourselves in a debate using Bible scriptures ; did you have the whole Bible memorized.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) / So Is Fat Really What Is In, In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.