Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You (1895 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married / Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by lamalama: 2:43am On May 02, 2020
Guys abroad who are hustling or schooling how are you able to have peace of mind that your girlfriend or wife back in nigeria is not cheating on you.How are u able to concentrate on the hustling you doing abroad without you thinking your best friend back in nigeria is not fucking your wife.Do you trust your wifes and girlfriends in nigeria of being faithful to you while you overseas?
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 2:47am On May 02, 2020
for girlfriend you can easily breakup with her if you travelling but as for wife i have nothing to say to that cheesy
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by bmdmixer: 3:33am On May 02, 2020
wat about the guys abroad, are they being faith ful?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 3:52am On May 02, 2020
lamalama:
Guys abroad who are hustling or schooling how are you able to have peace of mind that your girlfriend or wife back in nigeria is not cheating on you.How are u able to concentrate on the hustling you doing abroad without you thinking your best friend back in nigeria is not fucking your wife.Do you trust your wifes and girlfriends in nigeria of being faithful to you while you overseas?
Bro, it was during my NYSC days on camp, that I realized that ladies aren't meant to be trusted. Gaskiya.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by stonemasonn: 4:04am On May 02, 2020
What you don't know won't hurt you.

Is your wife giving another man (her secret lover) your hard earned money? Even worst is her lover molesting your children (especially daughter)?...these are more worrisome than just the wife cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 5:08am On May 02, 2020
As much as it's tricky or even suicidal to trust anyone at all...one yet have to run the life with someone, it now depends on one's ability to chose.
And as the man above my had said...what the eyes does not see, the heart does not grieve.

1 Like

Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 5:22am On May 02, 2020
toniblacman:
As much as it's tricky or even suicidal to trust anyone at all...one yet have to run the life with someone, it now depends on one's ability to chose.
And as the man above my had said...what the eyes does not see, the heart does not grieve.
what of if she now infects u with std.its important u know the person u married to.if u dont trust her then its wise not to marry her.various deadly stds in town u could contact from her if u shut ur eyes to what ur wife is doing cheesy.
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Alejobs: 5:32am On May 02, 2020
Worry has never solved any problem in the past.....wish your other half is happy always and be ready to forgive if they go over the line.....and that doesnt stop you from jumping ship to move on to an angel who will 'never' break the same rule if you cant live with that....whatever you dont know, does not shocked grin

There is more to life than...... tongue

it is not impossible but dont bet on it.

I sell power bank for phones and laptop
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 02, 2020
lefulefu:

[/b]what of if she now infects u with std.[b]
[/b]its important u know the person u married to.
[b][/b]if u dont trust her then its wise not to marry her.[b]

various deadly stds in town u could contact from her if u shut ur eyes to what ur wife is doing cheesy.
First off, by "what if" I consider it to mean that anything can happen at any given time irrespective of every possibility to consciously or unconsciously prevent it, therefore it's a matter of unforseen circumstances which no one has no power over. In other words, you could be under the same roof with your partner and still be cheated on, and as well gotten a std free of charge, your been away from home does not necessarily mean that she'll cheat.
Secondly, it is of course very important to know your spouse inside out. However, we have seen and heard of multiple cases of marriages involving people one of whom is dumb, gullible, hypnotized, under spell, lied to, unlucky etc. These sets of people do believe they know their partners so well as it never occurred to them that they are victims and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
And about your last point, I never mentioned that any one living abroad should shut his eyes to his wife's activities at home. Once you have known that anyone can betray anyone at any time, you're already few steps ahead of all the possible shocks you could feel when it happens.
What matters is, you can love, you can trust, but that is you, if heaven is on your side you may be lucky to have someone who'd love you and trust you just the as same. And if you aren't, life goes on.
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 02, 2020
toniblacman:

First off, by "what if" I consider it to mean that anything can happen at any given time irrespective of every possibility to consciously or unconsciously prevent it, therefore it's a matter of unforseen circumstances which no one has no power over. In other words, you could be under the same roof with your partner and still be cheated on, and as well gotten a std free of charge, your been away from home does not necessarily mean that she'll cheat.
Secondly, it is of course very important to know your spouse inside out. However, we have seen and heard of multiple cases of marriages involving people one of whom is dumb, gullible, hypnotized, under spell, lied to, unlucky etc. These sets of people do believe they know their partners so well as it never occurred to them that they are victims and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
And about your last point, I never mentioned that any one living abroad should shut his eyes to his wife's activities at home. Once you have known that anyone can betray anyone at any time, you're already few steps ahead of all the possible shocks you could feel when it happens.
What matters is, you can love, you can trust, but that is you, if heaven is on your side you may be lucky to have someone who'd love you and trust you just the as same. And if you aren't, life goes on.
if she is the type who loves flirting with different men when u were dating her of course she will cheat when u are away.its better knowing the type of women u getting married to.this one of doing the ostrich game cos u dont want to know what she is doing behind ur back could give u problems.except maybe u wearing condoms when having sex with ur wife then u dont have anything to fear..some few married men who have trust issues with their wives use condoms when having sex with their wives though cheesy.
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 02, 2020
lefulefu:
if she is the type who loves flirting with different men when u were dating her of course she will cheat when u are away.its better knowing the type of women u getting married to.this one of doing the ostrich game cos u dont want to know what she is doing behind ur back could give u problems.except maybe u wearing condoms when having sex with ur wife then u dont have anything to fear..some few married men who have trust issues with their wives use condoms when having sex with their wives though cheesy.
Once you develop trust issues with your wife, then it is better to walk away from the union, a pant without a pocket is better than a pant with loose pockets.

1 Like

Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 02, 2020
toniblacman:

Once you develop trust issues with your wife, then it is better to walk away from the union, a pant without a pocket is better than a pant with loose pockets.
exactly..if u feel she wont be a faithful wife just break up with her.it wont make sense tying the knot with someone u dont trust..its risky.

1 Like

Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by mimimile93: 6:48pm On May 02, 2020
lamalama:
Communication is the key.
I have been away for some time now and I can swear that my girlfriend IbrahimSkiba has never cheated on me.
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Bennysam: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
wat about the guys abroad, are they being faith ful?
People like you sleep with somebody's wife
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by bmdmixer: 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
Bennysam:

People like you sleep with somebody's wife
so tje guy can cheat but d lady cant, because am. saying d truth i like sleeping with people's wife shey.
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 02, 2020
Thank God I don't have any as I am preparing to travel I have nothing to worry about when am there grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by lamalama: 5:57pm On May 03, 2020
mimimile93:
I have been away for some time now and I can swear that my girlfriend IbrahimSkiba has never cheated on me.
how sure are you
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Thank God I don't have any as I am preparing to travel I have nothing to worry about when am there grin
sharp guy cheesy..you dont need to have a girlfriend in nigeria if you travelling especially if its for education purpose cos if you do u no go fitr concentrate oo cheesy cheesy.imagine ur guys cheesy back in naija telling u what the girl is doing back home and if the news no good how u wan take concentrate on your studies.where you going you will surely meet a girl there and a good one too cheesy
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 03, 2020
lefulefu:
sharp guy cheesy..you dont need to have a girlfriend in nigeria if you travelling especially if its for education purpose cos if you do u no go fitr concentrate oo cheesy cheesy.imagine ur guys cheesy back in naija telling u what the girl is doing back home and if the news no good how u wan take concentrate on your studies.where you going you will surely meet a girl there and a good one too cheesy
✌️
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by stonemasonn: 6:19pm On May 03, 2020
If you have a wife in Nigeria, I'll advise you to go get her intimacy gadgets � like vibrators and....you know the rest. Let's be sincere "body no be firewood".
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by Kingsteve(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2020
lamalama:

There's an adage in Igbo language: 'Anaghi eji uju onwu, hapu iga ogú'
Meaning: 'You don't use death as an excuse, not to go to war...if need be'

When there's need for one to travel out and hustle for the betterment of himself and his family, you don't have to worry about such things.

After all, even under one's nose, a cheating partner can still cheat!

Go and hustle ooo!
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:06pm On May 03, 2020
lamalama:
how sure are you

Please oooooo i dont know the guy.

He is not my boyfriend. We've never met before.
Re: Guys Hustling Abroad This Is For You by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:07pm On May 03, 2020
mimimile93:
I have been away for some time now and I can swear that my girlfriend has never cheated on me.

What is even your problem?

See its really no longer funny,

(1) (Reply)

Free Romance Tips Music And Many More / A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? / What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.