Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated (1877 Views)

What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
There's this my longtime addiction which I finally dropped, wow, I feel brand new.

Remember we all are addicted to one thing or the other, it could be positive addiction or the other.

I feel strong, renewed and focused now.

How about you??
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Your headline and your message are fighting themselves grin

FTC first time for me cheesy smiley

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Irupetepete: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Went from millions in my account to owing million debt...
This mistake won't ever repeat itself..
Every stupidity in me ends this year in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Irupetepete:

Wow, be strong. It makes you very strong.

One word for you...

Nothing inside you is your property, is it joy, or peace or whatever, they are HEAVENLY BLESSINGS. So don't play around those precious jewels.
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
redstaarx:
Your headline and your message are fighting themselves grin

FTC first time for me cheesy smiley

Pride won't finish you
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Aniboo: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
I just realized that for some days I haven’t been taken nicotine anymore Dam I feel so new and I wanna maintain it that way tbvh
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Demigod22: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
I had multiple reckless sexual intercourse, and by next year I won't have sex like that again, and even though I want to have sex I will do it responsibly.

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by ZooCountry45: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Never had sex since since 2019...when my penis wan rise in the morning, I dey fear.. E dey hard like rock and grin
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Aniboo:
I just realized that for some days I haven’t been taken nicotine anymore Dam I feel so new and I wanna maintain it that way tbvh

Perfect.

Love this
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Demigod22:
I had multiple reckless sexual intercourse, and by next year I won't have sex like that again, and even though I want to have sex I will do it responsibly.

You must stop defiling a HOLY place.

Your body no be your property ooo

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
ZooCountry45:
Never had sex since since 2019...when my penis wan rise in the morning, I dey fear.. E dey hard like rock and grin

Wake up
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by ParpahSeventy: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
"there is this my long time addiction which I finally dropped..."
And your thread want others to tell you what they did and regret doing while you refused to talk about yours, some of you need classes on how to create threads.

7 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by SStraightup: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Had trouble expressing myself and these has made me to be liar and to live a boring and stressful life but I'm over it by God's willing. Life's too short, i wanna be honest and enjoy my life every second.
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Pride won't finish you

Pride kwa ..
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Wizywiz(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Being friends with a married woman...
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Wizywiz:
Being friends with a married woman...

Kind of weird news
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2021
SStraightup:
Had trouble expressing myself and these has made me to be liar and to live a boring and stressful life but I'm over it by God's willing. Life's too short, i wanna be honest and enjoy my life every second.

You have to be be more comported as you think before you talk
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by okoroemeka(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Irupetepete:
Amen to that my brother
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Wizywiz(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Kind of weird news
yea...it got to a point where she fell in love with me and it was crazy...she wanted to divorce the hubby abroad just to be with me....I had to call it quits... wasn't easy because I even fell for her...what is wrong is wrong....a mistake I will never do again
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Demigod22: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mercisharelove:

You must stop defiling a HOLY place.

Your body no be your property ooo

LoL, if my body is a temple of the Lord, who am I to stop children of God from entering?
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by brosom(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op masturbation never comot ur body complete grin[color=#550000][/color]
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Havesomesense(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mercisharelove:
There's this my longtime addiction which I finally dropped, wow, I feel brand new.

Remember we all are addicted to one thing or the other, it could be positive addiction or the other.

I feel strong, renewed and focused now.

How about you??

What was your addiction
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Havesomesense:

What was your addiction

What have you shared so far, to encourage others. You love gossip

Get out
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Havesomesense(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mercisharelove:

What have you shared so far, to encourage others. You love gossip

Get out

This is a faceless forum, no nobody cares.
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
I was a real stoner. Not anymore now,and takes some other type of narcos…
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2021
Havesomesense:

This is a faceless forum, no nobody cares.

Then share, and stop dragging
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 1:03am On Dec 26, 2021
Pabloesman:
I was a real stoner. Not anymore now,and takes some other type of narcos…

Wow, interesting.

Go up
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2021
@Mercisharelove
You dig that right!
You ever did drugs before?
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by paulolee(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2021
omor....mine was going ahead with sex after my c.d tore...it would av cost me nothing bt less than 10 mins to walk down my shelf n get a new one BT Beckie said no need, we should continue without it bcoz its sweeter n she likes it raw..
my mind no carry am bcoz I kno say she de do waka waka tinz bt she started playing victim games saying I dnt trust her or dt i think she wana gv me aids or infection..
those words got d weak side of me n i continued digging it raw for the first time in several years bt e sweet shaa..
woke up the next 3 day n noticed changes in my system n down my little boy...it was infection tinz n was very serious..
took alot of drugs n spent almost 20k for medication, was so pained bcoz just a piece of c.d would av avoided such..
did h.i v test months letta n it was good....rebecca, na Tunder go still de fire u even till next year

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pabloesman:
@Mercisharelove
You dig that right!
You ever did drugs before?

Say something higher, we are medical recipients.

Don't you get drugged up for one ailment or another??
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
paulolee:
omor....mine was going ahead with sex after my c.d tore...it would av cost me nothing bt less than 10 mins to walk down my shelf n get a new one BT Beckie said no need, we should continue without it bcoz its sweeter n she likes it raw..
my mind no carry am bcoz I kno say she de do waka waka tinz bt she started playing victim games saying I dnt trust her or dt i think she wana gv me aids or infection..
those words got d weak side of me n i continued digging it raw for the first time in several years bt e sweet shaa..
woke up the next 3 day n noticed changes in my system n down my little boy...it was infection tinz n was very serious..
took alot of drugs n spent almost 20k for medication, was so pained bcoz just a piece of c.d would av avoided such..
did h.i v test months letta n it was good....rebecca, na Tunder go still de fire u even till next year

Run away from sins buddy...

CHRIST comes, please consider the spiritual side of life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curve Lady Rejected Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) / As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? / Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She S.l³pt With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.