Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill (49969 Views)

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors / Compulsory Vaccination Is Not From Pit Of Hell - APC Replies Enenche / Download The Original Version Of The Infectious Diseases Control Bill - PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
makewetalk2:
am not reding that pile of trash. No time for indoctrination.
There is no way you will destroy the idols in a pagan temple and instead of constructing a new place of worship, mohammed chose to carry on the tradition of the Quraysh by not only referring to his god as allah but instituting the ka'aba (the temple of Hubal) as his new place of worship.

did you know that the ka'aba was the home of Hubal? the home of manat, al uzza and allat?

Did you know that Mohammed's father was a servant of Hubal and the 360 gods? did you know that Mohammed was a Quraysh? did you know that the Quraysh built the ka'aba for the moon god? Did you know that the Quran is a book for the Quraysh? Did you know that mohammed called you satan and abeed and sold your ancestors as slaves?

Then i am a fool for reading your pile of trash while you are afraid of indoctrination and can't read
Mind you The Idols you referring to is not just limited to Islam or Prophet Muhammed.
Even in the Qur'an it is stated that Allah sent Ibrahim AS to also destroy idols as well as Muhammad SAW. So the Idols were destroyed as simple as that.
Now did Moses not likewise destroy the golden calf idol created by Aaron He did. Or I should insist he didn't and that's what you guys are worshipping??
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 4:10pm On May 04, 2020
I know about your recriminating attitude
That is why Christianity towers islam.
A Christian will calmly explain his doctrine without mentioning Islam. But Islam cannot thrive without referencing Christianity. even your Mohammed told you that the authenticating proof of Islam is the Bible. So, the Bible trumps your Quran, the book of Quraysh any day
Your regular mentioning of the Bible teaching proves that your Mohammed actually stole parts of the Bible and added to the book of the Quraysh, the Quran.
Moses never built an altar on the foundation of that calf. But your Mohammed built the holiness of your religion in the Ka'aba
that is totally contrasting.
If it is a temple of the Baal, God will never accept to be worshipped there.
Your Allah should be paying rent to Hubal his landlord. Hubal is the landlord of your allah.
The temple of God was built for him. Never a time was a false temple converted for pure worship to God.

Is it too difficult to build for your allah?

Xposed2020:

Then i am a fool for reading your pile of trash while you are afraid of indoctrination and can't read
Mind you The Idols you referring to is not just limited to Islam or Prophet Muhammed.
Even in the Qur'an it is stated that Allah sent Ibrahim AS to also destroy idols as well as Muhammad SAW. So the Idols were destroyed as simple as that.
Now did Moses not likewise destroy the golden calf idol created by Aaron He did. Or I should insist he didn't and that's what you guys are worshipping??

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2020
makewetalk2:
I am not reding that pile of trash. No time for indoctrination.
There is no way you will destroy the idols in a pagan temple and instead of constructing a new place of worship, mohammed chose to carry on the tradition of the Quraysh by not only referring to his god as allah but instituting the ka'aba (the temple of Hubal) as his new place of worship.

did you know that the ka'aba was the home of Hubal? the home of manat, al uzza and allat?

Did you know that Mohammed's father was a servant of Hubal and the 360 gods? did you know that Mohammed was a Quraysh? did you know that the Quraysh built the ka'aba for the moon god? Did you know that the Quran is a book for the Quraysh? Did you know that mohammed called you satan and abeed and sold your ancestors as slaves?

From which scripture did you get all these idol nonsense stuff from? Certainly not Qur'an nor Bible.

Well if you so much believe in it, I'll advice you to do the honorable thing which is to leave Christianity for it.

Islam is a monotheistic Religion and our authority is the Holy Qur'an and Hadith not any other book or article written by a polytheist.

Please take note from now till manna or thy kingdom comes, this trash can't make any Muslim convert.
Thank you.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
Then answer my question if I am not hot for you. haha
If you do not worship idols, what is the black stone? why is the mecca holy to you? is your allah inside the ka'aba?
Christianity is not a religion, it is a way of salvation
The west can never embrace it. You are overpopulating and the majority of you are quitting Islam. No true Muslim anymore. The true Muslims are the book haram

I am not generalizing and I have no business with you personally. I am talking about your religion and the harmful lies they have told you.

I am still asking you: In whose eyes is a day equal to 50,000 years to the angels and the spirit? simple question.
You cannot answer me.
Okay answer it in your next quote if you have balls
Xposed2020:

You don't have knowledge. We don't worship idols but if you do, its your business.
Mind you, you r not hot at all. If they turn red, that's them. Meanwhile you can't generalize us all.
But try and get a religion cos Christianity ain't one. And mind you Alhamdulillah the West is embracing Islam.
And at bolded I gave you link from the Qur'an.
You are just not knowledgeable in what you claim
First you asked is it 50,000 or 1000 and I made it clear both aren't referring to same thing unlike the bible with over hundred contradictions relating to same event.
Secondly you came up with Abdullah
Thirdly Idols.
Fourthly, In who's eyes?
Please try and be stable and definite.

Now according to you, you identify a "contradiction" in the Qur'an (which is not) "which makes it not the word of God" to you, in contrast with the bible that 6 books were thrown away, over a hundred contradictions, issue of incest etc, WHICH ONE IS SAFER OR WILL YOU RATHER FOLLOW??

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
makewetalk2:
I know about your recriminating attitude
That is why Christianity towers islam.
A Christian will calmly explain his doctrine without mentioning Islam. But Islam cannot thrive without referencing Christianity. even your Mohammed told you that the authenticating proof of Islam is the Bible. So, the Bible trumps your Quran, the book of Quraysh any day
Your regular mentioning of the Bible teaching proves that your Mohammed actually stole parts of the Bible and added to the book of the Quraysh, the Quran.
Moses never built an altar on the foundation of that calf. But your Mohammed built the holiness of your religion in the Ka'aba
that is totally contrasting.
If it is a temple of the Baal, God will never accept to be worshipped there.
Your Allah should be paying rent to Hubal his landlord. Hubal is the landlord of your allah.
The temple of God was built for him. Never a time was a false temple converted for pure worship to God.

Is it too difficult to build for your allah?

From which scripture did you get all these idol nonsense stuff from? Certainly not Qur'an nor Bible.

Well if you so much believe in it, I'll advice you to do the honorable thing which is to leave Christianity for it.

Islam is a monotheistic Religion and our authority is the Holy Qur'an and Hadith not any other book or article written by a polytheist.

Please take note from now till manna or thy kingdom comes, this trash can't make any Muslim convert.
Thank you.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 4:22pm On May 04, 2020
hahaha olodo you don't know the rope they used to hang you.
islam is the same moloch religion described in the Bible
Xposed2020:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 04, 2020
makewetalk2:
Then answer my question if I am not hot for you. haha
If you do not worship idols, what is the black stone? why is the mecca holy to you? is your allah inside the ka'aba?
Christianity is not a religion, it is a way of salvation
The west can never embrace it. You are overpopulating and the majority of you are quitting Islam. No true Muslim anymore. The true Muslims are the book haram

I am not generalizing and I have no business with you personally. I am talking about your religion and the harmful lies they have told you.

I am still asking you: In whose eyes is a day equal to 50,000 years to the angels and the spirit? simple question.
You cannot answer me.
Okay answer it in your next quote if you have balls

We MUSLIMS have our Scripture, not any random article or book written by a polytheist.
We don't believe in any thing outside what Allah has Instructed.
Just because a polytheist writes a book and his followers have faith in him, should Muslims believe?
Hell No!
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 04, 2020
makewetalk2:

This is certainly not Qur'an. You see, like late Ahmed deedat will say, you have to bring yr witness or evidence before a judge before a trial/ hearing begins. To We Muslims, Qur'an is our witness & evidence with out contradiction. While to a Christian, its the Bible with contradiction.
And as for this trash of an article, its based on hearsay or a polytheist perspective.
Why the insult Christian? Does Jesus insult others during discussion?
You guys can't have a conversation without insult, it seems I know yr ethnic group in Nigeria.
You never fail to identify yrself.
Thanks alot
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 04, 2020
makewetalk2:

Now which verse of the Holy Qur'an or Bible did you get the trash you attached to your comments? So I can read it also.

Show me at bolded and by Allah am ready to be baptized tonight grin
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 3:51pm On May 05, 2020
well, another question for you:
Who was the first Muslim?
Use the Quran to answer me.

the more you reply, the more exposure you will get concerning your religion. You will marvel when you know what you worship for real.
Xposed2020:

Now which verse of the Holy Qur'an or Bible did you get the trash you attached to your comments? So I can read it also.

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 4:16pm On May 05, 2020
The first thing muslims do when they meet Christians is trash the bible and label it with contradictions so that they will stand pious. You do not get that pass with me. I have lived in Saudi Arabia and I will tear down your Quran one by one for you. And, you will see the deceit that you worship. You seem to be getting a free ride with other people hahaha. We will get to the point one after the other. You want a contradiction and I will show you using your very own Quran.

Surah Yunus 10:94 clearly tells you that the book that you call contradiction is the authenticating evidence of Islam. Your doubt about your allah can only be clarified by the Bible. That is what you call a contradiction. If The Bible is contradicted, how can you prove the authenticity of what you read in the Quran?

In other words, your Quran is telling you that if the Bible is contradicting, the foundation of your religion is void.

surah 16:101
Where are the replaced verses of the Quran?

Xposed2020:

This is certainly not Qur'an. You see, like late Ahmed deedat will say, you have to bring yr witness or evidence before a judge before a trial/ hearing begins. To We Muslims, Qur'an is our witness & evidence with out contradiction. While to a Christian, its the Bible with contradiction.
And as for this trash of an article, its based on hearsay or a polytheist perspective.
Why the insult Christian? Does Jesus insult others during discussion?
You guys can't have a conversation without insult, it seems I know yr ethnic group in Nigeria.
You never fail to identify yrself.
Thanks alot

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 4:32pm On May 05, 2020
I do not read those articles myself. I dwell on the truth and I thoroughly research things. I have been dropping hits on your head like rocks and you have nothing but being defensive. It shows you how empty you are inside. You have not seen anything.

What did allah instruct you. That is what I am asking you. When allah instructed you that a day in his eyes mean 1000 to you but 50,000 to spirits and to angels, do you accept that as the truth?
If you do, why can't you clearly state it?
The way you open your mouth to claim that the Bible is contradicted, assert what your allah says with confidence and let us roll.

You set up an account and called yourself exposed. See how medieval your reasoning is.

You know nothing about your religion. Tell me why Saudi Arabians are fleeing their holy city. You know nothing. The middle east is empty not. Everyone who can afford the flight is fleeing to the western world.

Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

Do you accept that the above is true as it is written in your Quran?
Xposed2020:

We MUSLIMS have our Scripture, not any random article or book written by a polytheist.
We don't believe in any thing outside what Allah has Instructed.
Just because a polytheist writes a book and his followers have faith in him, should Muslims believe?
Hell No!

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 4:35pm On May 05, 2020
By the time I finish, you with begin to seek a way to run just like those in the middle east.
Xposed2020:

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
makewetalk2:
I do not read those articles myself. I dwell on the truth and I thoroughly research things. I have been dropping hits on your head like rocks and you have nothing but being defensive. It shows you how empty you are inside. You have not seen anything.

What did allah instruct you. That is what I am asking you. When allah instructed you that a day in his eyes mean 1000 to you but 50,000 to spirits and to angels, do you accept that as the truth?
If you do, why can't you clearly state it?
The way you open your mouth to claim that the Bible is contradicted, assert what your allah says with confidence and let us roll.

You set up an account and called yourself exposed. See how medieval your reasoning is.

You know nothing about your religion. Tell me why Saudi Arabians are fleeing their holy city. You know nothing. The middle east is empty not. Everyone who can afford the flight is fleeing to the western world.

Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

Do you accept that the above is true as it is written in your Quran?

Until you learn how to spell, I'll continue to give you headache.

Now, this is Qur'an 25:29 ;

Asad : Indeed, he led me astray from the remembrance [of God] after it had come unto me!" For [thus it is:] Satan is ever a betrayer of man. 

Khattab : It was he who truly made me stray from the Reminder after it had reached me.” And Satan has always betrayed humanity.

Malik : He was the one who led me astray from the admonition even after it had reached me." Shaitan is ever treacherous to man.

Pickthall : He verily led me astray from the Reminder after it had reached me. Satan was ever man's deserter in the hour of need.

Yusuf Ali : "He did lead me astray from the Message (of Allah) after it had come to me! Ah! the Evil One is but a traitor to man!

Transliteration : Laqad adallanee AAani alththikri baAAda ith jaanee wakana alshshaytanu lilinsani khathoolan.
Please be prepared before going for any exam. Can you see how uneducated you are.

Please prove Saudi Arabians are leaving their country.

Finally is Christianity a religion & is it the word of God
Well, I can prove Westerners are embracing Islam.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 05, 2020
makewetalk2:
well, another question for you:
Who was the first Muslim?
Use the Quran to answer me.

the more you reply, the more exposure you will get concerning your religion. You will marvel when you know what you worship for real.

You see, its like you are indoctrinated by that idol nonsense article.
If you believe it, then convert to an idol worshiper.
We Muslims don't believe in that. If you can't use the Qur'an to ask questions, sorry for you.
So can I ask you questions in relation to your bible grin using the bible
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 05, 2020
makewetalk2:
By the time I finish, you with begin to seek a way to run just like those in the middle east.

Mind you, you cannot finish me but only yourself and your family members.

Adam A.S was the first Muslim.

Now the Quraysh and Arabs Christians uses names such like Abdullah even if they worshipped idols.

And that is not contradiction abeg.
Pharaoh was killed by drowning but his body was preserved by Allah for future generations to see. Even a toddler in the kindergarten knows this.
Please we don't have contradictions like the Bible. So because your have and you are ashamed, you want to Rub some wic ain't possible. grin

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 8:17pm On May 05, 2020
That is how you know that muslims are clueless. They will not finish a line without quoting the same Bible that they discredit.
Simple question is what I am asking you. who was Mohammed's father's god?
The ancient Hebrew manuscripts prove the God of Moses was YHWH. He has a proper name. Allah was never his name. They speak Hebrew not Arabic.
Xposed2020:

Mind you, you cannot finish me but only yourself and your family members.

Adam A.S was the first Muslim.
Who was Surah 7:143 referring to?
Xposed2020:

Now the Quraysh and Arabs Christians uses names such like Abdullah even if they worshipped idols.
And that is not contradiction abeg.
I think you are so basic to truly understand simple facts. The Christians did not speak Arabic. They spoke Hebrew Greek and so many other languages. Even when they spoke in tongues in the first century Arabic was not mentioned.
Notwithstanding, I am glad that you are beginning to learn of the Quraysh. I am now your new Mullah. Teaching you what your Mullah failed to teach you because they considered you an insignificant abeed (slave)
Good to know that you accept that the Quraysh worshipped idols. Mohammed was a Quraysh. The Quraysh were the owners of the Ka'aba and the Mecca and the custodian of the false gods and Hubal. Now, do you accept that Mohammed worshipped Idol and Hubal as his father did before he became a Muslim? haha you are dragging yourself into deep blasphemy.
Xposed2020:

Pharaoh was killed by drowning but his body was preserved by Allah for future generations to see. Even a toddler in the kindergarten knows this.
Very good! So, please can you teach your Mohammed what Kindergartens know and boldly tell him that these verses in the Quran are senseless and puerile? how did he save Pharoah in the body?
Surah 10:90-92
"We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam). (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)! This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"
Xposed2020:

Please we don't have contradictions like the Bible. So because your have and you are ashamed, you want to Rub some wic ain't possible. grin

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 8:19pm On May 05, 2020
You have not bee able to answer one single question of mine. In whose eyes is his day 1000 years to you and 50,000 years to angels?

Was satan created an angel or a jinn?
Xposed2020:

You see, its like you are indoctrinated by that idol nonsense article.
If you believe it, then convert to an idol worshiper.
We Muslims don't believe in that. If you can't use the Qur'an to ask questions, sorry for you.
So can I ask you questions in relation to your bible grin using the bible

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
You cannot smell the level of education that I have attained in your entire life. I refuse to submit to your rule of according your dead allah an uppercase letter. Hubal deserves nothing more than a LOWER case rule.
Xposed2020:

Until you learn how to spell, I'll continue to give you headache.
Please be prepared before going for any exam. Can you see how uneducated you are.
You cannot give me a headache. What I post is not for your consumption only. As long as it is online people will also see it and become aware. It goes into the cloud and most people who haven't done their research will pick on it.
Xposed2020:

Please prove Saudi Arabians are leaving their country.
Do you have a TV set? Google up the name Jamal Khashoggi and then read up https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/20/when-home-is-a-prison-more-saudi-women-are-choosing-to-flee-ksa-mohammed-bin-salman-ksa-womens-rights/
Xposed2020:

Finally is Christianity a religion & is it the word of God
Well, I can prove Westerners are embracing Islam.
I see Muslims here, bro. I live in the western world. You cannot differentiate between a Muslim and a prostitute here. They drink and sex like unseen demons. Like the three daughters of Mohammed al-lat, manat, and al Uzza.
The worst of all is the liberated Muslim. They do anything to expose y'all hypocrisy.
the only thing giving you a facelift is the oil in the middle east. and as soon as that is over, you will see a genuine kind of flushing. soon, even the core Muslims will throw it down the toilet where it belongs. China has cleansed over 11m of y'all in Uighurs, Angola has done the same. The US has cut your wings off in the middle east and in Palestine so bad. Trump hit y'all really hard.
I love the west because the 2nd generation Muslims here don't give an eff to your allah. Many Atheists are ex Muslims. I

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2020
makewetalk2:
That is how you know that muslims are clueless. They will not finish a line without quoting the same Bible that they discredit.
Simple question is what I am asking you. who was Mohammed's father's god?
The ancient Hebrew manuscripts prove the God of Moses was YHWH. He has a proper name. Allah was never his name. They speak Hebrew not Arabic.
Who was Surah 7:143 referring to? I think you are so basic to truly understand simple facts. The Christians did not speak Arabic. They spoke Hebrew Greek and so many other languages. Even when they spoke in tongues in the first century Arabic was not mentioned.
Notwithstanding, I am glad that you are beginning to learn of the Quraysh. I am now your new Mullah. Teaching you what your Mullah failed to teach you because they considered you an insignificant abeed (slave)
Good to know that you accept that the Quraysh worshipped idols. Mohammed was a Quraysh. The Quraysh were the owners of the Ka'aba and the Mecca and the custodian of the false gods and Hubal. Now, do you accept that Mohammed worshipped Idol and Hubal as his father did before he became a Muslim? haha you are dragging yourself into deep blasphemy.
Very good! So, please can you teach your Mohammed what Kindergartens know and boldly tell him that these verses in the Quran are senseless and puerile? how did he save Pharoah in the body?
Surah 10:90-92
"We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam). (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)! This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"

I don't believe @ the first bolded. Its not in my scripture. If you believe yr article, go ahead and practice it.

I don't know anyone @ second bolded.
I'll teach you how to spell correctly at the end of our discussion.
Alhamdulillah Islam is Spreading fast.

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2020
makewetalk2:
You cannot smell the level of education that I have attained in your entire life. I refuse to submit to your rule of according your dead allah an uppercase letter. Hubal deserves nothing more than a LOWER case rule.
You cannot give me a headache. What I post is not for your consumption only. As long as it is online people will also see it and become aware. It goes into the cloud and most people who haven't done their research will pick on it.
Do you have a TV set? Google up the name Jamal Khashoggi and then read up https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/20/when-home-is-a-prison-more-saudi-women-are-choosing-to-flee-ksa-mohammed-bin-salman-ksa-womens-rights/
I see Muslims here, bro. I live in the western world. You cannot differentiate between a Muslim and a prostitute here. They drink and sex like unseen demons. Like the three daughters of Mohammed al-lat, manat, and al Uzza.
The worst of all is the liberated Muslim. They do anything to expose y'all hypocrisy.
the only thing giving you a facelift is the oil in the middle east. and as soon as that is over, you will see a genuine kind of flushing. soon, even the core Muslims will throw it down the toilet where it belongs. China has cleansed over 11m of y'all in Uighurs, Angola has done the same. The US has cut your wings off in the middle east and in Palestine so bad. Trump hit y'all really hard.
I love the west because the 2nd generation Muslims here don't give an eff to your allah. Many Atheists are ex Muslims. I

You are either confused or dubious.
Qur'an 25:29 is not what you have been posting(with all your level of education).
If I can identify this by mere glancing, then all other articles, books and evidences produced by you are not credible but questionable.

No man is infallible, God has given Us his commandments but Muslims, Jews, Christians decided otherwise. So the sex abuse in the Vatican or gay/lesbianism or any other place doesn't make it right. Now Jesus was circumscized on the 8day, were you? The bible says don't drink alcohol, pork etc. Did most Christians abide by it
Did the Jews keep the 10 commandments?
So if any Arab sinned against Allah, he/she should get ready for the judgment day.as simple as that.

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 05, 2020
makewetalk2:

You see if I tell you that you are confused humanbeing, you won't understand.

ALHAMDULILLAH!

Qur'an 7:54 says;
Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!

Heaven and Earth in 6 days!

Qur'an 41:9
Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds."

The Earth in two days!

Qur'an 41:10
And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask.

With the creation of earth, mountains and blessed sustenance without distinction in 4 days

Qur'an 25:29
Totally has nothing to do with creation.
I guess you smuggled it in for the discerning minds.

Qur'an 41:11
Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly."

You foolishly omitted Qur'an 41:11 so as to mislead people without the bolded.

Qur'an 41:12
And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

There are seven Heavens Allah completed in 2 days as He wished.

Alhamdulillah, 4 days +2 days = 6 days
Next question?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
makewetalk2:

Does an Arab committing any sin makes it less a sin to be acceptable in the sight of Allah? Hell no.
The Qur'an says;
"Nor come nigh to fornication/adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils)." — Qur'an 17:32 (Al-Isra),
So if you see muslim prostitutes kindly help report them to the approximate authority.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (NIV, Matthew 5:27-28)

So are there no Christians that commit adultery?

There are no perfect human beings on Earth, so if you feel threatened by Arabs or Islam its too bad you are suffering from inferiority complex.

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 4:35am On May 06, 2020
How does my post connect to what you typed below? You kept quoting the Bible which shows you that Islam has no footing. The Bibles stands alone. I can preach the message of the Bible for 100 years without citing a single verse in the Quran to corroborate my teaching or to substantiate it. Islam on the other hand, cannot survive without referencing the same Bible that they call contradicted. It canon stand alone. It has no footing. That is why your Quran tells you that the authenticating evidence of your religion is the Bible and Christians. But, in all generations, no true Christians will ever authenticate your religion and neither will the Bible. This means that your religion cannot provide any corroboration. In this case, your religion lacks evidence. This why the first course your Mullah teaches you about Christianity is contradiction. They do this so that you will see the Bible as lesser than the Quran. Yet, they will keep referring to the Bible to give credence to their quranic lies. The same Bible that you claim has been contradicted. Okay, since your Quran says that the Bible is the pillar of Islam, why didn't you preserve the real Bible? How do you prove using the quran that the Bible is contradicted? Show me ancient manuscript or fragments that predates islam to prove that the Bible is contradicted. You have no evidence. All the evidence that you have is what they infused in your skull.
All you guys do is pick out a few verses and say these are adulterated. But show us the uncontradicted verses to prove your point. You literally cannot. Show me that Bible that Mohammed read. Show me that Bible that authenticates your quran.
is this current one is contradicted?

Fornication is a sin by the Bible. Jesus did not condone it and neither does the Bible. The Bible clearly states that no fornicator it'll smell the kingdom of God.
Never in history did YHWH allow his people to or asked them to fornicate. Each time they did, there was a price to pay. You must repent and be free of that sin to have your worship acceptable to him.

Mohammed on the other hand, asked his soldier to commit adultery and fornication. It is called moota in Islam. Go and ask your Mullah. Your prophet ASKED his men to commit the evil act of fornication. This is the same person you call holy and this is the same man you use to measure the antimony of others.

Xposed2020:

Does an Arab committing any sin makes it less a sin to be acceptable in the sight of Allah? Hell no.
The Qur'an says;
"Nor come nigh to fornication/adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils)." — Qur'an 17:32 (Al-Isra),
So if you see muslim prostitutes kindly help report them to the approximate authority.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (NIV, Matthew 5:27-28)

So are there no Christians that commit adultery?

There are no perfect human beings on Earth, so if you feel threatened by Arabs or Islam its too bad you are suffering from inferiority complex.

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 5:10am On May 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

Qur'an 7:54 says;
Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!

Heaven and Earth in 6 days!
Is
Xposed2020:

Qur'an 41:9
Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds."

The Earth in two days!
Your allah created the heavens AND the earth in 6 days. and then he created the earth in 2 days which simply means that the heavens were made in 4 days. That is absolutely the only logic right there. But the went on to distinctively create the mountains (not the heavens) in four days. Where, then are the four days that was supposed to have been designate to THE HEAVENS?
Xposed2020:

Qur'an 41:10
And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask.

With the creation of earth, mountains and blessed sustenance without distinction in 4 days
The first line says "He placed on the earth firmly set mountains"
Explain the meaning of PLACED in that surah. You think that you can skip that and not be caught? haha Did he CREATE THE MOUNTAINS in four days or not?
What did your allah create with the other four days, the mountains, or the heavens?

and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance What is the meaning of the word DETERMINE? Does it mean CREATED? Were the sustenance CREATED?
If so, in how many days?
If it is in four days, on what day then, were THE HEAVENS made? You cannot fool me. You are too small. I spread it out to find the answers. What creative days do the four days signify?
Xposed2020:

Qur'an 25:29
Totally has nothing to do with creation.
I guess you smuggled it in for the discerning minds.

Qur'an 41:11
Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly."

You foolishly omitted Qur'an 41:11 so as to mislead people without the bolded.
God that you brought it in. The first word in that verse says THEN and we know that it means SUBSEQUENTLY in English. So, after the 6 days, your allah created the heavens and the earth in two days? In what earth was he busy creating all the while?
Xposed2020:

Qur'an 41:12
And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

There are seven Heavens Allah completed in 2 days as He wished.
Alhamdulillah, 4 days +2 days = 6 days
Next question?
Yo need to read your answer before the last phrase.
The account of the six days of creation was written thousands of years before your Mohammed was born. Even Greeks and Egyptians could easily tell you.

How

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 5:49am On May 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

You are either confused or dubious.
That is what everyone who exposes your religion gets. I am glad you did not ring the bell of blasphemy on my head. That is why you kill anyone that stands as a threat to suppress the truth.
Xposed2020:

Qur'an 25:29 is not what you have been posting(with all your level of education).
If I can identify this by mere glancing, then all other articles, books and evidences produced by you are not credible but questionable.
Yes because they are absolutely new to you. you are still an abeed and you cannot have access to unedited information.
Xposed2020:

No man is infallible, God has given Us his commandments but Muslims, Jews, Christians decided otherwise. So the sex abuse in the Vatican or gay/lesbianism or any other place doesn't make it right. Now Jesus was circumscized on the 8day, were you? The bible says don't drink alcohol, pork etc. Did most Christians abide by it
Did the Jews keep the 10 commandments?
So if any Arab sinned against Allah, he/she should get ready for the judgment day.as simple as that.
If no man is infallible, what is your crime for being an abeed ( a slave)?

What is the crime of non-muslims for paying the Jizya?

What is crime of black people in Islam?

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 6:00am On May 06, 2020
Do not stop me now.
The influx of refugees and the excess production of babies by muslims is what causes the rise. The majority of your converts are blacks who have been severely hit by racism and seeking acceptance. They are utterly blind people who do have not even read the Bible themselves. They are tossed about by the wind, that is how the Bible describes them. They have no bearing and they got trapped by your falsehood. wait until they start twerking in your majlis.

I will follow my God and yes it is the truth. My Bible does not authenticate islam. It says islam is the worship of moloch. but muslims cannot live without persecuting others.

see how you beg for pity when you get hammered.

You cannot teach me how to spell. We are talking about your religion here and not spelling. you cannot deflect right now. I know all about that. if I start with you in spelling now, you will evidently not hold up. I am teaching you the fundamental truth about your religion. It is called knowledge. I do not accord any value to your nonsense ideology.
Xposed2020:

I don't believe @ the first bolded. Its not in my scripture. If you believe yr article, go ahead and practice it.

I don't know anyone @ second bolded.
I'll teach you how to spell correctly at the end of our discussion.
Alhamdulillah Islam is Spreading fast.

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by makewetalk2: 6:47am On May 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

do you now agree that one of the idols that they worshipped was called allah? how can you call what they worshipped idols when they are also called allah? What does that signify? how do you differentiate your own allah? cos they themselves call their allah "allah akhbah". and that allah is the same allah that Mohammed worships. so how do you identify the allah that you worship?

Xposed2020:

His body was preserved? but your Quran said he was SAVED in the body not that his body was preserved.

Will you want to substitute the word in that verse with preserved?

and you said that Satan is a Jinn. who created the Jinn?

But your Quran says that allah invited all his angels. How did satan receive that invitation when he is a jinn and not an angel?

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 7:41am On May 06, 2020
makewetalk2:
do you now agree that one of the idols that they worshipped was called allah? how can you call what they worshipped idols when they are also called allah? What does that signify? how do you differentiate your own allah? cos they themselves call their allah "allah akhbah". and that allah is the same allah that Mohammed worships. so how do you identify the allah that you worship?

His body was preserved? but your Quran said he was SAVED in the body not that his body was preserved.

But your Quran says that allah invited all his angels. How did satan receive that invitation when he is a jinn and not an angel?

- "Saved" was the interpretation of the interpreter.

- Learn to spell, then we talk.

Now on Idols,

Islamic Evidences Relating to the Destruction of idols

We need look no further than the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) formevidences which serve as clear proof, not for the mere permissibility of destroying idols, but also for the obligation thereof.

Nevertheless, this section will provide such proof from the Quran and Sunnah as well as from the actions of the companions, the Salaf and the teachings of the prominent scholars of the past (May Allah be Pleased
Monotheism
with them).

Quranic Evidence
Evidence from the Sunnah
Actions of the companions and the salaf
Sayings of the Scholars and actions of the Salaf

Quranic Evidence

Idol-worship is severely rebuked in the Quran. This formed the basis of the message of all the Prophets from Nuh (AS) to Muhammad (SAWS), because idol worship only started during the time of Nuh (AS). Allah mentions in the Quran,

"So shun the abomination of idols, and shun the word that is false." [Quran 22: 30].

The Quran relates how Ibrahim (AS) waged war against the idols, which were worshipped in his time. Ibrahim (AS) called his people in Mesopotamia to worship Allah alone and to stop worshipping the idols, which could neither bring them benefit nor cause harm to them. He wanted to free his people from idol-worship and rid them of myths and legends. He asked his people about these idols, as Allah tells us (interpretation of the meaning):

"And recite to them the story of Ibrahim (Abraham). When he said to his father and his people: 'What do you worship?' They said: 'We worship idols, and to them we are ever devoted.' He said: "Do they hear you, when you call on (them)? Or do they benefit you or do they harm (you)?' They said: '(Nay) but we found our fathers doing so'" [Quran 26: 69-74].

The part of the story which is directly relevant in the context of this discussion is the determination of Ibrahim (AS) to destroy these idols, as is related in the Quran:

"And by Allah, I will certainly plan against your idols - after you go away and turn your backs"  [Quran 22: 57]

And then he broke the idols: "Then he cast a glance at the stars, And he said: 'Verily, I am sick (with plague). [He did this trick to remain in their temple of idols to destroy them and not to accompany them to the pagan feast)].' So they turned away from him, and departed (for fear of the disease). Then he turned to their aalihah (gods) and said:'Will you not eat (of the offering before you)? What is the matter with you that you speak not?' Then he turned upon them, striking (them) with (his) right hand" [Quran 37: 93]

Ibrahim (AS) broke all the idols except the biggest one, which he left so that his people could ask it who had destroyed the others (they would then realise how foolish they had been, when they would see that it obviously couldn't speak let alone answer them): So he broke them to pieces, (all) except the biggest of them, that they might turn to it" [Quran 21:58]. Just as Allah commanded Ibrahim (AS) to destroy the idols, He also commanded the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) to do the same, as we shall see from the Ahadith that follow.

Evidence from the Sunnah

Years after the demise of Ibrahim (AS), the Arabs had again begun to pollute the teachings of their forefather with the worship of idols. Encouraged by a man called Amr bin Luhay, they filled the Kabah and its surroundings with various idols. When Allah sent the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) to

mankind, part of his mission was to destroy these i

dols, as is clearly indicated by the following hadith:
Amr bin Abasa Sulami reported:

"I, in the state of the Ignorance (before embracing Islam) used to think that the people were in error and they were not on anything (which may be called the right path) and worshipped the idols. In the meanwhile I heard of a man in Makkah who was giving news (on the basis of his prophetic knowledge) so I sat on my ride and went to him. The Messenger of Allah (SAWS) was at that time hiding as his people had made life hard for him. I adopted a friendly attitude (towards the Makkans and thus managed) to enter Makkah and go to him (the Holy Prophet) and I said to him: 'Who are you?'

He said: 'I am a Prophet (of Allah).' I again said: 'Who is a Prophet?' He said: '(I am a Prophet in the sense that) I have been sent by Allah.' I said: 'What is that which you have been sent with?' He said: 'I have been sent to join ties of relationship (with kindness and affection), to break the idols, and to proclaim the oneness of Allah (in a manner that) nothing is to be associated with Him.'" [Bukhari: Book 04, Number 1812]

This hadith makes it clear that breaking idols has been issued as a separate statement from proclaiming the worship of Allah alone. So the message that the Prophet (SAWS) was sent with was not just to worship Allah alone, but also to break all idols, which he (SAWS) did. Islam does not just prevent an evil, but all paths that may lead to evil. So in this case, the evil would be the worship of idols instead of Allah. The path to this evil would be the presence of idols.

Also, in a hadith related by Ahmad, the Prophet (SAWS) said, "Verily, Allah sent me as a mercy to mankind and my Lord commanded me to smash the idols." In his chapter on the removal of idols from the vicinity of Makkah, Imam Bukhari relates the following Hadith: Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: "Allah's Apostle entered Makkah (in the year of the Conquest) and there were three-hundred and sixty idols around the Ka'ba. He then started hitting them with a stick in his hand and say:

'Truth (i.e. Islam) has come and falsehood (disbelief) vanished. Truly falsehood (disbelief) is ever bound to vanish.' [Quran 17: 81]

'Truth has come and falsehood (Iblis) cannot create anything.' [Quran 34: 49]". Muslim [Volume 6: Book 60, Number 244]  relates a similar Hadith: It has been narrated by Ibn Abdullah who said: "The Holy Prophet (SAWS) entered Makkah. There were three hundred and sixty idols around the Ka'ba. He began to thrust them with the stick that was in his hand saying: "Truth has come and falsehood has vanished. Lo! Falsehood was destined to vanish" [Quran 17: 81]. Truth has arrived, and falsehood can neither create anything from the beginning nor can it restore to life." [Book 19, Number 4397]

Why would the Prophet (SAWS) destroy these idols? After all, they were not going to be worshipped anymore, since the Muslims had authority in the land, and most of the Makkans had embraced Islam. Even if they had not, no one would dare to go and worship these idols if the Muslims were in command. Why did the Prophet (SAWS) not preserve these idols as 'cultural heritage'? The answer to this is the clear Hadith in which the Prophet (SAWS) stated that part of his message was to destroy the idols.

Sceptics may now say that since this was a special case, and owing to the sanctity of the holy city of Makkah, no idols should be present there. Wrong, because it is well known that the Prophet (SAWS) sent Khalid bin Al-Waleed to destroy the idol Uzza in Nakhlan, which was close to Makkah, and Khalid not only had to destroy the idol itself, but also the jinn who was related to the idol. The smashing of idols was not just confined to Makkah and its surroundings, but to wherever the Prophet (SAWS) knew of the presence of idols. So he sent Amr bin Al-Aas to destroy the idol Suwa' and Sad bin Zaid Al-Ashhali was then sent to Al-Mashallai to destroy the idol, Manat. The Prophet (SAWS) even sent Jarir all the way to Yemen to destroy a house in which idols were worshipped, as related in the Hadith by Bukhari (Volume 5: Book 59, Number 643) - he blessed Jarir and his army five times after they had done the job - which clearly indicates the nobility of this action.

Actions of the companions and the salaf

Further examples of the destruction of all idols can be found in the actions of the Companions and the Salafus-Saliheen (Pious Predecessors): Abul-Hiyaaj Al-Asadi said: "Ali bin Abi Taalib said to me:

'Shall I not send you on the same basis as the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) sent me? Do not leave any statue without destroying it, and do not leave any built-up grave without razing it to the ground. (According to one report: 'and do not leave any picture without erasing it').'" (narrated by Muslim, 969).

This clearly demonstrates that destroying idols is NOT un-Islamic because the Prophet (SAWS) himself ordered it. When Persia was conquered, the Companions came across a large number of Persian books on the history and knowledge of Persia. The Companions wrote to the Caliph, Umar bin Al-Khattab, asking him what to do with the books. Umar replied by saying that if there was any good in the books, then they already had the good of the Quran. And if there was any evil in the books, then Allah would protect them from the evil. He then ordered the books to be burned or thrown in the river. Umar even had the tree at Ridwan (under which the Companions made the pledge to the Prophet (SAWS)) chopped down because some people had started to pray their Salaah there, due to the value they attached to the place. Umar had it removed, because he knew that a time might come when people would start worshipping the tree, as has been the case throughout history (and as was obviously the case with Buddhism).

When Qutaibah bin Saeed conquered Samarqand, the people in the city told him of the presence of an idol, upon which was a curse - anyone who wanted to destroy the idol would himself be destroyed. Qutaibah asked to be shown this idol; he then walked towards it shouting the takbeer and destroyed it himself. Ibn Kathir in his book Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah relates that Mahmoud bin Subikteen Al-Ghazni, a great Mujahid of the 6th century, destroyed an idol called Al-Bud (the Buddha) who was worshipped in one of the cities. When Salahuddin Al-Ayubi conquered Jerusalem, Richard the Lion-Heart, as he was called, asked him to return to the Christians the True Cross, which was in the city at that time. Salahuddin replied that there was great reward in breaking in the cross, and that this constituted an act of great piety, which Muslims should not abandon unless there was greater benefit in not destroying.

Sayings of the Scholars and actions of the Salaf

The following are some of the sayings of the scholars of the past, and present: Ibn al-Qayyim said: "Tamaatheel is the plural of Timthaal (statue), which refers to a representative image." Sheikh-ul-Islam (Ibn Taymiyyah) said: "The command is to destroy two types of images: images which represent the deceased person, and images which are placed on top of graves - because Shirk may come about from both types." (Majmoo' Al-Fatawa, 17/462). (Al-Fawaaid, p 196).

Ibn Abbas said: "The idols of the people of Nuh were known among the Arabs later on. Wadd belonged to (the tribe of) Kalb in Dawmat Al-Jandal. Suwa' belonged to Hudhayl. Yaghooth belonged to Muraad, then to Bani Ghutayf in Al-Jawf, near Sabaa'. Ya'ooq belonged to Hamadaan. Nasar belonged to Humayr of Ale Dhil-Kalaa'. These were names of righteous men from the people of Nuh. When they died, the Shaytaan inspired their people to set up idols in the places where they had used to sit, and to call those idols by their names. They did that but they did not worship them, but after those people died and knowledge had been forgotten, then they started to worship them." (Bukhari: 4636).

Sheikh-ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah said: "The reason why Al-Lat was worshipped was the veneration of the grave of a righteous man which was there." (Iqtidaa' As-Siraat Al-Mustaqeem, 2/333). And he said: "This problem - i.e., veneration - which is why Islam forbids (images), is the reason why so many nations have fallen into committing Shirk to a greater or lesser degree." (Al- Iqtidaa', 2/334).

Ibn Al-Qayyim also said: "It is not allowed to leave places of Shirk and tawagheet (false gods) even for one day after having the ability to destroy them. These are signs of Kufr and Shirk, and this is the peak of evil. So it is never allowed to acknowledge them if you have the power. And this is the ruling for the tombstone which is on the grave which is taken as taghoot, worshipped besides Allah. And it is also the ruling for stones which people go to, to seek barakaah, kissing them and making offerings to them. It is not allowed to leave anything of them on the earth when you have the ability to remove them. A lot of these are at the same level as Lat, Uzza, Manat or are even considered more than these to those people who worship them. Wallahu musta'an." (Source: Zad Al-Maad 3/506)

Sheikh Ibn Baaz ordered the destruction of some idols found recently in Saudi Arabia. The Grand Mufti of Pakistan (Rafi Usmani) also questioned the right of the world leaders to criticize Taleban. "The people who nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, who killed hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq, and are killing people in Afghanistan through the recently imposed sanctions, how strange that they should be raising their voice in support of stone statues?"

Allah says in the Quran, "And say Truth has now arrived and falsehood perished: for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish." [Quran 17: 81]. This verse was recited by the Prophet (SAWS) whilst he was smashing the idols in Makkah. Commentating on this verse, Mufti Muhammad Shafi, the late Grand Mufti of Pakistan, writes, "According to Imam Qurtubi, this verse shows that to destroy the idols and other icons of paganism is Waajib (mandatory). Ibn Munzir said that pictures and statues made of wood or metal, etc. are also to be treated as idols." (M a'ariful Quran: vol. 5, p 509).
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by juman(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2020
The bill is based on good intention.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 7:48am On May 06, 2020
makewetalk2:

Ignorant you.
Burj Khalifa was built in 2008 and your brain tells you its gonna be the last tallest building in the world & the world will end tomorrow, so no more tall buildings again.
Look how childish you are?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 7:50am On May 06, 2020
makewetalk2:
Do not stop me now.
The influx of refugees and the excess production of babies by muslims is what causes the rise. The majority of your converts are blacks who have been severely hit by racism and seeking acceptance. They are utterly blind people who do have not even read the Bible themselves. They are tossed about by the wind, that is how the Bible describes them. They have no bearing and they got trapped by your falsehood. wait until they start twerking in your majlis.

I will follow my God and yes it is the truth. My Bible does not authenticate islam. It says islam is the worship of moloch. but muslims cannot live without persecuting others.

see how you beg for pity when you get hammered.

You cannot teach me how to spell. We are talking about your religion here and not spelling. you cannot deflect right now. I know all about that. if I start with you in spelling now, you will evidently not hold up. I am teaching you the fundamental truth about your religion. It is called knowledge. I do not accord any value to your nonsense ideology.

Please don't give excuses. As Allah has promise in Qur'an (110:2);
And you see that the people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in crowds.

The end justifies the means. Whatever their reasons are, we don't want to know. All we know is that they converted to Islam Alhamdulillah.

"Am sure you are not black." And Alhamdulillah the racism was not carried out by Muslims but by Christians (don't know where they learnt it from).grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.