Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill (49958 Views)

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors / Compulsory Vaccination Is Not From Pit Of Hell - APC Replies Enenche / Download The Original Version Of The Infectious Diseases Control Bill - PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 19, 2020
makewetalk2:
I know about your recriminating attitude
That is why Christianity towers islam.
A Christian will calmly explain his doctrine without mentioning Islam. But Islam cannot thrive without referencing Christianity. even your Mohammed told you that the authenticating proof of Islam is the Bible. So, the Bible trumps your Quran, the book of Quraysh any day
Your regular mentioning of the Bible teaching proves that your Mohammed actually stole parts of the Bible and added to the book of the Quraysh, the Quran.
Moses never built an altar on the foundation of that calf. But your Mohammed built the holiness of your religion in the Ka'aba
that is totally contrasting.
If it is a temple of the Baal, God will never accept to be worshipped there.
Your Allah should be paying rent to Hubal his landlord. Hubal is the landlord of your allah.
The temple of God was built for him. Never a time was a false temple converted for pure worship to God.

Is it too difficult to build for your allah?

Alhamdulillah!
Ask yourself why did Jesus most times made references to other scriptures (Matthew 21:42).
Is he not an authority?
He has to convince the Jews using their Scripture and source of authority since that's what they believe most.
Muslims are more like Jesus Christ than Christians.
Examples include;
He referred to Abel (Luke 11:51), Noah (Matt 24:37-39), Abraham (John 8:56), Sodom and Gomorrah (Matt 10:15, 11:23-24), Lot (Luke 17:28-32), Isaac and Jacob (Matt 8:11), the manna (John 6:31), the wilderness serpent (John 3:14), David (Matt 22:43), Solomon (Matt 6:29, 12:42), Elijah (Luke 4:25-26), Elisha (Luke 4:27), Jonah (Matt 12:39-41), and Moses (Matt 8:4), Daniel (Matt 24:15), Matt 26:54,56, Luke 4:4, Matt 4:4 among others.

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 19, 2020
makewetalk2:
You are not answering my questions affirmatively.
copying your desired dictionary that contains the desired word to suit your doctrine carries a featherweight compared to the pounds of expository punches that you are enduring here. Give me an affirmative answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW6AZ38CPTQ&list=PLT366JSNub5m0LLnhrQ7LgnLBTEAdceWq&index=11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqchjFint6A

In the context of the quranic verse, the word 'preserve' carries the monotone of the mommies of Egypt. The quran says "in the flesh/body". Mohammed was well aware of the mommies and the burial processes of the Egyptians hence he inserted that verse. Egypt is not far away from mecca so Mohammed was well-accustomed to those burial rights.

And, it says that the body will be a teaching tool for posterity. Which means that people will learn from that pharaoh's misdeed and why? so that they do not repeat it. But mohammed plagiarized the Bble not knowing that it will contrast big time in later years.

here you are explaining and defending a book that you claim is infallible.
here you are fighting with dictionaries written by kafirs and infidels to prove your holy book.
here you are quoting the same Bible that you claim is contradicted [/b]to prove your point in the quran.
HOW ABSURD IS THAT. The height of idiosyncrasy or stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZiK_1oBZlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01SM4Qtka7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31oGcOIN8HY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYFUnxJBFGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLyLKZDmdcU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JalQQ6yzinc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZReHKTSaCO4

Matthew
Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you that this night, [b]before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.”
(Matthew 26:34)

Then he began to curse and swear, saying, “I do not know the Man!” Immediately a rooster crowed. And Peter remembered the word of Jesus who had said to him, “Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” So he went out and wept bitterly. (Matthew 26:74–75)

Mark
Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you that today, even this night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times.” (Mark 14:30)

But he denied it, saying, “I neither know nor understand what you are saying.” And he went out on the porch, and a rooster crowed. (Mark 14:68)

A second time the rooster crowed. Then Peter called to mind the word that Jesus had said to him, “Before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times.” And when he thought about it, he wept. (Mark 14:72)

Luke
Then He said, “I tell you, Peter, the rooster shall not crow this day before you will deny three times that you know Me.” (Luke 22:34)

But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are saying!” Immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed. And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, “Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” (Luke 22:60–61)

John
Jesus answered him, “Will you lay down your life for My sake? Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not crow till you have denied Me three times.” (John 13:38)

Peter then denied again; and immediately a rooster crowed. (John 18:27)

Please which of the following accounts emanated from God?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 19, 2020

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 19, 2020
makewetalk2:
If you know the website, then good for you.
To show you how clueless you are, instead of answering my questions, you are going to look for the source of my questions. Post the website if you have any balls. post the website and compare all my questions. You can not find all my questions on any site. I bet 1000 Can dollars on that.
For 6 years I lived in your Medina. No one can tell me anything because I have seen it all by myself.

Simple question, even your Imam cannot answer it. Was the Koran recited before Uthman's koran? If it was, then why did Uthman need littered copies to make up his koran?

If there was no compiled koran before Uthman's koran, what koran did he burn? And, why did he burn copies of the old "Korans" that were already in circulation? What Koran was Mohammed's wife in possession of? Where is it?

If you believe in Moses and in the Pentateuch, What is the name that Moses called his Allah in the Pentateuch? And, why didn't you keep a copy of the Pentateuch for reference?

I want to see the original Koran. Ask you Mecca to provide it. Let us at least see the Original manuscripts of the Koran if the Koran is not fraud. The Sahidic version of the Bible dates back to the 3rd century and it is alive and well today. It is still used as a reference. Islam started 3 centuries (300 years FYI) after that.
There was no nation that toppled the caliphate. So you cannot argue that it was burned or destroyed. We are talking 14 generations away. So, where is the original koran and where are the manuscripts? I want to read the Koran that Fatimah bint Muhammad read.

The Birmingham Quran Manuscript is currently believed to be the oldest Quran in the world. This manuscript consists of two leaves of parchment that are a fragment of an early Quranic manuscript dated between 568 CE – 645 CE.

Mohammed lived from 571 to 632

Muslims believe that was given to Mohammed from 609 CE – 632 CE

so, the koran is older than Mohammed itself. haha It is a book of the Quraysh. The actual book of Hubal. Mohammed and his cohort hid in a cave to plagiarize some biblical text. They did a terrible job at that

Your Muslim scholars are seriously spreading propaganda and trying to paint the story to suit the paint that they have already used to stain your brains. But the same carbon-dating was used for the Bible and no one defended the Bible. It defended itself. You are the same person who said that the Bible has been altered and scientific cadating says otherwise. So, now your quran has been carbon-dated but your scholars are fighting in their usual darkness to fin a pin out of the lies that they have told for over 14 centuries.

Please let scientific carbon dating answer the following;

Earth has four corners, and floats on water (Isa 11:12, Ps 24:2, 136:6, Rev 7:1).

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.