Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill (49956 Views)

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors / Compulsory Vaccination Is Not From Pit Of Hell - APC Replies Enenche / Download The Original Version Of The Infectious Diseases Control Bill - PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Exc2000: 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

agent of the Antichrist, continue your undergroubd schemes... as if this is the first time we have had an airborne disease

Shey you people have brought the PLANdemic, now is the microchip you wanna install in the guise of vaccine into our bodies?

you worshipers of roman emperior contantine and St Peters's religion should shut it with this Antichrist bullshit, isn't it the romans that nailed jesus to the cross till he died.. even the isrealites that own the Christ are producing vaccine for testing.... Jesus where ever he is would dissociate from the African hypocritical Christians and their 5G is Corrona Pastors.. because Jesus wouldn't support people telling lies using his name
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Jokerman(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
I'm not taking any forced vaccine

4 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
Exc2000:

you worshipers of roman emperior contantine and St Peters's religion should shut it with this Antichrist bullshit, isn't it the romans that nailed jesus to the cross till he died.. even the isrealites that own the Christ are producing vaccine for testing.... Jesus where ever he is would dissociate from the African hypocritical Christians and their 5G is Corrona Pastors.. because Jesus wouldn't support people telling lies using his name

you have eyes, but you can't see, and ears but you can't hear...

Why must the vaccine be imbedded with a micro chip??

4 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Christian07(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2020
Badestman:

But you want white men to test it on themselves and dash you the vaccine for free...you're a thief

Can you hear urself

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by GGirll: 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
This is what I've been trying to tell d world n Nigerians but most are too ignorant n myopic to decipher....this is tending towards marshal law whereby your right as a citizen is taken from you n you make noise you are shot dead or bungled to an isolation centre by force for no reason. Those that voted these people are not left out but are in it too. Only God can save d innocents if our activists,lawyers n citizens to reject this satanic bill.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by pixidust234(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
the world is watching......and we are watching too. let see how this drama will unfold in the days ahead.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by ehmmy11(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
You fine me 2m for donating blood? grin okay na make we dey see
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2020
Exc2000:

Jesus would be disappointed in you for trying to tell lies with what would save lives... vacines are not microchip.. they are liquid to be injected through syringe or tablet to boost immuine and not a chip to be implanted through surgery

it is Anti Christ who speaks lies

the vaccines from bill gates would also contain a chip to monitor humanity. this is a PLANdemic, not pandemic as they'd make us believe...

All the vaccines, they've been given aren't they used to sterilize women in Africa and India??

India recently called for the arrest of Bill Gates...

Well, I prefer the cure rather than demonic vaccine

9 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by ZenithSaint(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2020
Pray the bill sail through so the Health Minister can declare the National Assembly Complex as Super Isolation Centre.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by AntiWailer: 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
I pray these half baked illiterates read before commenting on this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Sojigold(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
We were given money as supports.

They knew its trials of vaccines on we citizens they are driving at before inception.

Like Fela has said, our Zombie in government will surely do the normal follow follow work.

God dey!
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:
Hmm
There's something else to this bill
So it's by force to take vaccine ehn
The bill is not about vaccine, why most people are against the bill is because it gives ncdc DG too much power. There's nothing concerning the bill n mandatory vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by krisdzhon: 1:33pm On May 02, 2020
NCDC is an evil Organization funded by Bill Gates! Its actual meaning of CDC is Center for Disease Creation. They are responsible for the Vaccines Schedule in Countries such as USA, Australia, Canada, etc. that has resulted in the spike in Autism, Cancer in Children globally!

Speaker Gbajamila and his cohorts are mad for sponsoring such evil bill!

SAY NO TO THIS EVIL NCDC BILL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vkWebSiB1g

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This is a word of advice
Resist the urge to reply under my post if you want to abuse me

Many are called , but Few are Chosen

Only few people will be saved and many given to destruction and eternal fire

My posts are for the wise.

Even Daniel said it

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Absolute bullshiit! you need to see a psychiatric ASAP cheesy
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 02, 2020
Mstick:
Watch how the ignorant Nigerians that make no contribution to the world except over population and pollution speak against this, meanwhile when the vaccine becomes available they and their sprouts will be first in line.

Forgetting that once upon a time there were also against polio vaccine and IVF now they see it as the work of "God".
Isn't it ironically bizzare? cheesy
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Exc2000: 1:36pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

the vaccines from bill gates would also contain a chip to monitor humanity. this is a PLANdemic, not pandemic as they'd make us believe...

All the vaccines, they've been given aren't they used to sterilize women in Africa and India??

stop posting false news bill gate is not the one producing vaccine, he only donated to research facilities conducting research, and Indians are as illiterate and religiously foolish as some Nigeria, infact serving cow and drinking its urine... Bill Gates vaccine was the reason why we don't have polio in Nigeria and you don't have cripples coming from the north in droves to beg, he is the reason why people like you get malaria drugs for cheap

and for you information as the CEO of Microsoft, Bill Gates is already richer than any one and he doesn't need anymore money as his Opreating System is used by everybody, by banks, government and almost all sector, if he wants to monitor you he tracks all your computers and know your location... and if you give birth like rabit or you give birth like normal human it non of his business cos he is faaar rich

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by lizwisdom: 1:36pm On May 02, 2020
2092850174 uba help a broda to survive just for today i just lost my cousin my only sponsore
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Golan007: 1:37pm On May 02, 2020
Welcome to the New World Order in which Technology is used to kill of us.

By the way, I'm using my Samsung Galaxy S9 and I love Instagram and when I'm bored I WhatsApp my mates and families in other climes.

Am I a hypocrite?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 02, 2020
wonuks:
Bible prophecy gradually fulfilling. Vaccination is the new order. With chips to monitor disease outbreak. Without the vaccination you can't shop or travel. We're watching and praying. Pastor Chris could be right anyways.
bla bla bla bla bla bla!! cheesy when they come to vaccinate you just refuse the vaccination, simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Niggmatic: 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
wonuks:
Bible prophecy gradually fulfilling. Vaccination is the new order. With chips to monitor disease outbreak. Without the vaccination you can't shop or travel. We're watching and praying. Pastor Chris could be right anyways.

Mumu. Vaccination is not new. It is over 100 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

Where's proof for your alligations. If vaccine was use to sterilize African and India women, how come India and Africa has the highest population apart from China.
Vaccine is nothing new, even if there's a cure, vaccine will be the long term solution. With vaccine the world has almost eradicate polio, Pakistan and Nigeria and Afghanistan are the only three countries still having polio because of ignorance people like you.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by John1152(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This is a word of advice
Resist the urge to reply under my post if you want to abuse me

Many are called , but Few are Chosen

Only few people will be saved and many given to destruction and eternal fire

My posts are for the wise.

Even Daniel said it

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

whichever way, this world no be our own
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 1:39pm On May 02, 2020
Golan007:

By the way, I'm using my Samsung Galaxy S9 and I love Instagram and when I'm bored I WhatsApp my mates and families in other climes.

Am I a hypocrite?
Lol, majority of Nigerian are not just hypocrite, they are confused and ignorant as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Golan007: 1:40pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

Cure to 5G ?

Or is that no longer the conspiracy we all agree on ?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2020
Golan007:

Am I a hypocrite?
they will kill you, not us. when they come to vaccinate you just say NO! simple. if they really wants to kill you, they would, without vaccinations.

Ciao!, grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Bullet01(f): 1:40pm On May 02, 2020
Hi,
I signed a petition to Citizens of all African Nations globally which says:
"STOP the Forced Vaccination bill about to be passed into law by the Nigerian Government"
Will you sign this petition? Click here:
http://www.citizengo.org/en/178967-stop-forced-vaccination-bill-about-be-passed-law-nigerian-government?utm_source=wa&utm_medium=social&utm_content=typage&utm_campaign=&tcid=69861904
Thanks!​

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Niggmatic: 1:41pm On May 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
It should be no vaccine no salary

Gbam
No vaccine no network on your phone grin

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

Please can you explain what PLANdemic means? or did you just made that up in your warped head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2020
Exc2000:

stop posting false news bill gate is not the one producing vaccine, he only donated to research facilities conducting research, and Indians are as illiterate and religiously foolish as some Nigeria, infact serving cow and drinking its urine... Bill Gates vaccine was the reason why we don't have polio in Nigeria and you don't have cripples coming from the north in droves to beg, he is the reason why people like you get malaria drugs for cheap

and for you information as the CEO of Microsoft, Bill Gates is already richer than any one and he doesn't need anymore money as his Opreating System is used by everybody, by banks, government and almost all sector, if he wants to monitor you he tracks all your computers and know your location... and if you give birth like rabit or you give birth like normal human it non of his business cos he is faaar rich

Read about these topics

1. deep state
2. ID2020

Also remember, before vaccines, humanity as always pulled through..

No vaccine for HIV, no vaccine for hunger virus, no vaccine for kidney failure, no vaccine for Diabetes etc, it's this PLANdemic brought about by bill gates and his cohorts , they now want to have vaccine for...

Bill gates said humanity has no alternative but the vaccine... and who made bull gates Doctor of the world?

the name of Jesus is ok for many persons

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 02, 2020
Ist in line for vaccinations should be the Satanic Political Elite, their families, relatives and cronies after monitoring them for 6 month, you can make the vaccine available to all Nigerians.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Kingpele(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2020
Well provided they are able to limit or even stop the spread of viruses to the general public is ok, our people are so stubborn, is only these kind of laws will reduce the stubbornness in this country, imagine a human being that is certified to be positive of covid19, lamenting that she is been detend without her permission, I tell me if as her status proved she could be a danger to the society, she still want to be out of isolation center

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.