Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill (49960 Views)

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors / Compulsory Vaccination Is Not From Pit Of Hell - APC Replies Enenche / Download The Original Version Of The Infectious Diseases Control Bill - PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Tozic: 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I stopped reading your post when mention the word 'God'. If god cares y is thing happening

Are you atheist by birth or atheist through the influence of NL colleagues?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by panpan(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2020
nylen1234:
Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPKWdGJ6EIo
Coronavirus Vaccine - David Icke
This video is unavailable on YouTube.
Is the video available anywhere else?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 02, 2020
makewetalk2:
Well, you now seem to have converted to Christianity. Which means that you believe that your lord lied in surah 70:4.
That tarnishes the claim that the Quran is infallible. No mistake.
That is the first thing you say to others about the Bible.
keep reading the Bible

Now @ the first bolded, I will NEVER do that.

2nd bolded, I explained to you it was about ascension of Angels & Spirits. So there was no contradiction as far as I am concerned since the two verses were not referring to same thing.

Mind you the Qur'an is infallible unlike other scriptures full of incests, errors, contradictions etc.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
makewetalk2:
Okay. To whom does a day have the extent of 50,000 years?

The entire length of the Day of Resurrection will only be felt by the disbelievers in Allah;

Truly, that Day will be a Hard Day; Far from easy for the disbelievers {74:9-10}.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 02, 2020
makewetalk2:
Look up the name of the father of your prophet and compare that to the name that you call your god.
You are serving the father of your leader and he was a servant of Hubal the god of Ka'aba.

I don't have a god, maybe you do.
I only worship Allah (the One, the Eternal Refuge He begets not, nor was He begotten) the creator of the heavens, earth and all therein.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by bakescos01: 9:09pm On May 02, 2020
Mstick:
Watch how the ignorant Nigerians that make no contribution to the world except over population and pollution speak against this, meanwhile when the vaccine becomes available they and their sprouts will be first in line.

Forgetting that once upon a time there were also against polio vaccine and IVF now they see it as the work of "God".

What is the big deal with Convid19 ? Flu kills people in there thousands yearly in the USA. Madagascar produced a herb for the virus and there is no record of death. Senegal only have 7 death... 96% of Coronavirus patient survive. Why can’t we get the herb or formulae for the herb produced in Madagascar, why is no one given attention to Prof Maurice Iwu that said he found a cure.

Why is the house of rep so eager to pass this bill? Why are they not passing bills that will make all Nigerian to get there medication in Nigeria and not travel out. We are close to 60 years and if by this time we still can’t do anything on our own then we failed.

5 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by ajl: 9:59pm On May 02, 2020
Bevista:
Welcome to the New World Order! A new world of Technocracy and top down control. A new world that undermines elected officials and elevates Technocrats.

Did anyone notice how elected governors were made redundant in the Bill? How the NCDC boss will now have such sweeping powers? Make no mistake, your NCDC is being teleguided by the World Health Organization (WHO). Your elected president has limited input. Agenda 21 & SDG 2030 being rolled out slowly.

You lot are now very easy to control under the umbrella of "Public Safety". The global imperialist are doing a test run on how much of your freedoms & civil liberties they can take away. There's no limit how far they can now push this in future under any false flag they chose. Martial Law is coming!

Pharmacies have been open the whole time. Police officers have been working the whole time. Big supermarkets have been open the whole time. How many of these "essential workers" are dropping dead in the course of doing their work? But then, they told you not to go to work else you die. The say it's ok to go to an overcrowded market but not ok to congregate in church/mosque. It's ok to have sex but not ok to shake hands.

Wake up people! This is not about HEALTH. This is about CONTROL.

Exactly, because NCDC are technically affiliated to WHO and would take order from them.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Do you just like living in ignorance with your "untested vaccine" garbage? What will eventually be administered to Africans are tried, tested and approved vaccines that will only get to Africa after the likes of UK, USA, France, Germany etal have dosed and protected their own people against covid-19.You should be ashamed of yourself for openly showing how much you love being ignorant and promoting ignorance.

Do you have scientific proof covid-19 vaccine will cause sterility in people before you went public with your scaremongering and completely ignorant personal opinion?

Did they beg you and your fellow Africans to be part of the 1,100 volunteers who took part in the trial below? While others are working to save your lazy African azz you are unable to add anything positive to a search for solutions other than spreading baseless and ignorant conspiracy theory that cannot stand any critical or fact-based scrutiny. Shame on you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20200430-high-hopes-for-covid-19-vaccine-developed-by-oxford-scientists

why don't you go and take the vaccine?

Mr useful idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Jokerman(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2020
Video calling for the arrest of Bill gates in Texas now
https://twitter.com/i/status/1256613458705031180
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by GreatResearcher1: 11:13pm On May 02, 2020
Tozic:

Are you atheist by birth or atheist through the influence of NL colleagues?
Everyone is born an atheist. I knew atheism before I knew NL
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by nylen1234: 12:44am On May 03, 2020
panpan:

Will check but there have been mass censorship on YouTube lately really unfortunate.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by nylen1234: 2:47am On May 03, 2020
panpan:

See https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by ideology(m): 4:31am On May 03, 2020
mvem:
it is not WHO that does vaccine trial...they are already more than 10 vaccines trials right now going on by different firms
who owns these firms
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by mvem(m): 5:54am On May 03, 2020
ideology:
who owns these firms
just like Pfizer or Gilead...it is not WHO that owns them
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by ideology(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2020
mvem:
just like Pfizer or Gilead...it is not WHO that owns them

� LOL do you know the owners

Who do they report to?

For your information Pfizer vaccines has killed children in times past and nothing was done about it.

They are laws that do not hold them liable for any damages incurred
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by ideology(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2020
Mstick:
Watch how the ignorant Nigerians that make no contribution to the world except over population and pollution speak against this, meanwhile when the vaccine becomes available they and their sprouts will be first in line.

Forgetting that once upon a time there were also against polio vaccine and IVF now they see it as the work of "God".

Let me ask, we have been taking vaccine shot all these years without a law compeling us.

Why do we now need a law?

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by juman(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2020
The bill is good.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by panpan(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2020
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by bg0074real(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=makewetalk2 post=89100508]

In reply to your signature, if you really want to know. A simple search on YouTube will give you the answer. You can type "mufti Menk followed by your questions"
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by ideology(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2020
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by ideology(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2020
panpan:

Icke has been deleted from YouTube and Facebook because he is exposing their secrets
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by mvem(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2020
ideology:

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/dutch-pull-pfizer-infant-vaccine-after-deaths

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/pfizer-to-pay-16350m-after-deaths-of-nigerian-children-in-drug-trial-experiment-1663402.html%3famp

https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/nigeria-kano-lawsuit-against-pfizer-over-drug-trial-that-allegedly-harmed-children-adjourned-to-allow-time-for-settlement

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/11/pfizer-nigeria-meningitis-drug-compensation

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/12/world/africa/12nigeria.html

So stop hailing these companies... The same demonic spirit is working in them
oga I stay in the north and I am very aware of the meningitis trial drug they used in Kano that went bad....but you yourself have taken drugs from these companies and vaccines right from birth like BCG, Polio etc...There are conspiracies over all these things but if anything sinister is to be orchestrated they would have started from the BCG or polio you took at childhood. For the Pfizer controversy, it wasn't a vaccine but a trial meningitis drug. And now we have a meningitis vaccine which saves thousands in the North during this hot period. Meningitis kills in the north during the April heat period
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Tozic: 8:23am On May 03, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Everyone is born an atheist. I knew atheism before I knew NL
shocked
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by GreatResearcher1: 8:27am On May 03, 2020
Tozic:
shocked
Did you just born and at zero year you know God?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 8:32am On May 03, 2020
The Tuskegee Syphilis Study should be a cautionary tale to African Countries who do not know their human rights in the world stage. If things goes wrong with this vaccine experimental trial, Bill Gates has put it in law that himself and his companies will not be held responsible.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by nylen1234: 8:38am On May 03, 2020
ideology:

Icke has been deleted from YouTube and Facebook because he is exposing their secrets

Yes it is unfortunate he has made many declaration but the truth will prevail.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by mvem(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2020
ideology:

� LOL do you know the owners

Who do they report to?

For your information Pfizer vaccines has killed children in times past and nothing was done about it.

They are laws that do not hold them liable for any damages incurred
oga I stay in the north and I am very aware of the meningitis trial drug they used in Kano that went bad....but you yourself have taken drugs from these companies and vaccines right from birth like BCG, Polio etc...There are conspiracies over all these things but if anything sinister is to be orchestrated they would have started from the BCG or polio you took at childhood. For the Pfizer controversy, it wasn't a vaccine but a trial meningitis drug. And now we have a meningitis vaccine which saves thousands in the North during this hot period. Meningitis kills in the north during the April heat period
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by byinks(f): 10:07am On May 03, 2020
How to remove the GOD GENE with a virus/vaccine

2005 video for Funvax project

This is the reason for compulsory vaccination, removal of your SOUL turning the person into an NWO zombie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqqqHgtzYk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by definateli: 10:18am On May 03, 2020
So what has Nigeria produced to use and stop the spread of this virus?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 10:21am On May 03, 2020
Why we lost hope on this Nation.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by ideology(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2020
mvem:

Oga, you are entitled to your opinion.

I understand better how the devil works.

The same way, phone has advantages, they manufacturers will not tell you the other side of it.

Vaccines should not be by force.

If they believe vaccine will cure the problem, fine

Let us who do not want it die if you believe so...

Because I was vaccinated as a kid, does not mean that I continue to receive vaccine from them

BTW vaccine is a general term... Not the name of the medicine... So you don't know what was mixed in it. And I have the right to decide if I want it or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.