Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (9596 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This In The Name Of Massage-see What A Man Aske / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by vickydankal(f): 10:42am On May 02, 2020
zexy2030:

I will rather allow you watch a woman massage me, while I enjoy myself. You will tell a man to accept what u can't, she is spewing trash saying men r insecure. Why do u ladies check our phones when we make calls to ladies. Ur fish brain deduce already that we are cheating.

I find it disappointing that some people can not articulately say their mind without adding insult a to it. So what’s wrong for my husband to be drinking his wine while a man massage me, though I prefer a woman to do that. They have are delicate hands than some men with iron bender palms lol.

Most times I stay with my husband in the same room while we get massage. Some of you are saying why would a man massage your wife, what’s wrong with your hands. Lol

I don’t think you are busy. Ones in a while is fine but for my husband to massage me every time I need it, is not possible. 1) he can’t do it very well 2) he doesn’t have the time.

You see eeeh some of us, needs to start thinking. What if your business start taking you round the world, would you be taking your partner everywhere before you get a massage. Just massage oooo some of you are already afraid. Stop quoting me Biko need to read Romans 12:2
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Inzaghi19: 10:47am On May 02, 2020
Capital NO
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Samfloxin(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
What's there it's just a spa 1hr and we're done
Any women that allows another man to massage her like that is shameless and immoral
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Aboks(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2020
vickydankal:

Don’t forget we are all in lockdown I’m ready for insults.

Note:
Nigerian society created a mindset that a man and a woman can’t stay together without sex. So you guys can’t go to abroad beaches where nudity is the norm. Not everyone is sex staved.

That is abroad here in naija we have a culture
Can any thing good come from abroad

All the viruses disturbing the today is from abroad
Even their life style sef no normal
we dont live immoral lifestyle

Homo sexual is from abroad
Beastiality is from abroad
Incest is from abroad
lesbianism from abroad
Corona virus abroad

In your next life pray you come out of the white mans loins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Amanda4life: 11:21am On May 02, 2020
Aboks:
For which country me i no fit do am mysef
wetin do my hand

Some men are awkward.

Even when you give them the opportunity, they will try to suppress it,
Giving you reason not to do it, which sound so unromantic and disgusting to me.

So , what will I do as a woman and this is one of things I cherish.

So what should I do.
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Samfloxin(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2020
No woman can ever allow a fresh young girl to massage her husband in her absence. . She can't do that
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 11:23am On May 02, 2020
vickydankal:

Don’t forget we are all in lockdown I’m ready for insults.

Note:
Nigerian society created a mindset that a man and a woman can’t stay together without sex. So you guys can’t go to abroad beaches where nudity is the norm. Not everyone is sex staved.
Its not a matter of being sex starved.. its that particular type of massage. Do u see where his hands are going?
And calm down I'm not here to trade words with u no need to be ready for insults cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Aboks(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2020
Amanda4life:

Some men are awkward.

Even when you give them the opportunity, they will try to suppress it,
Giving you reason not to do it, which sound so unromantic and disgusting to me.

So , what will I do as a woman and this is one of things I cherish.

So what should I do.

From the look of things I guess you are single but a married woman won't even think of such
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Samfloxin(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2020
vickydankal:
Most of our men are insecure, and but my husband allows me to have this oooo surprisingly. Trust is key. I can allow this too.
Chronic liar ...bring your husband,we have so many slay Queens who are ready to massage him

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Amanda4life: 11:41am On May 02, 2020
Masonkaycares:
This is what he'll receive

Eeehh?

Okay

Now,

For example,
I'm a wife and I have a husband and both of us have children.
And as a woman, I cherish sporting activities/out door jogging and I don't like jogging alone.
Then as the husband , you love football and clubbing ,hanging out with friends these are your habits
And each time I request we jog together , you will tell me to do it inside the house and you don't join me at all to encourage me. But you always go to play footballs with your friends every week

And I love jogging outside the home at least once a week.
So do you think if I see someone be he a male or female whose interested falls in line with mine, I wouldn't be very happy to join the person?

If you see me jogging with this male partner, do you know you don't have right to be angry?
This is because you were initially given an opportunity to fill a vaccum, but you failed.and as we all know that there's no vaccum in life.

Someone has to fill it asap
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Shegzy8(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2020
Amanda4life:

Eeehh?

Okay

Now,

For example,
And as a woman, I cherish sporting activities/out door jogging and I don't like jogging alone.
Then as the husband , you love football and clubbing ,hanging out with friends these are your habits
And each time I request we jog together , you will tell me to do it inside the house and you don't join me at all to encourage me. But you always go to play footballs with your friends every week

So do you think if I see someone be he a male or female whose interested falls in line with mine, I wouldn't be very happy to join the person?

If you see me jogging with this male partner, do you know you don't have right to be angry?
This is because you were initially given an opportunity to fill a vaccum, but you failed.and as we all know that there's no vaccum in life.

From your point, anytime either of the spouse fails to fulfill an obligation, then such space has to be filled by someone else. it's so obvious you aren't married or even if you are, you do not cherish it (no pun intended).

So if you can't cook for your man, he has the right to go eat from another lady cause you caused it? if he doesn't have much cash for some reasons, he can't complain about you collecting money from men outside? or it's right for you to collect from them?

So many things can be improvised!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Aboks(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2020
Amanda4life:

Eeehh?

Okay

Now,

For example,

We are talking about massage not jogging
Do you rub the body of person jogging with you no

Can you allow your husband (if you are married) to get a massage from a young lady if you are not there? Even if you are there your mind will be suspicious, I check that pic the op posted and see were the hand is going

Abi dem dey massage private part ne
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 02, 2020
Amanda4life:

Eeehh?

Okay

Now,

For example,

What do you think of me? I'll definitely jog with you.
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by franklingud(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2020
Why not?

They can as well fvck.

I ain't greedy
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by ubcandid(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2020
Instead of una to tink of corona, na dis one be mata. Itz alrite.
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Hisduchess(f): 4:01pm On May 02, 2020
donbachi:
there are different types of massage
~full body
~swedish
~hot stone
~aromatherapy
~deep tissue
~sports
~trigger point
~reflexology and co.
u choose the one u want..if u want all ur curves and edges massaged,u know which one to go for.

I'm more interested in your siggy,which kinda shii is about to happen in the southeast biko?
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
Amanda4life:

Eeehh?

Okay

Now,

For example,

Wow. Someone's future wife. See mindset.... Thank God Almighty all women aren't like u undecided
Re: Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2020
kalufelix:
Si.mps and ass lickers over to you.. Lemme guess, the guy is a professional doing what he is paid to do and the woman is nobody's personal property so she has every right to seek the services of a professional.. cheesy .. I get am?? ... Meanwhile if i catch you na to amputate that your hand :|

cheesy weyrey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] / Lady Goes Naked In Hospital Bed, Refuses Treatments From Nurse(Video) / Come See Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.