Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,873 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi (6147 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 2:41pm On May 02, 2020
pazienza:

No Igbo man will ever accept Wike or Amaechi as our candidate.
If we want an Igbo from SS, then look no farther than Enuani, where we have giants like Okonjo Iweala , Pat Utomi and Elumelu.
These are men and women of substance who have remained loyal to their Igbo tag.
Ikwerre are not Igbos , hoohaa! If anyone argue otherwise, let Ogbakor ikwerre make a public announcement to that effect and as well offer unreserved apologies to Ndiigbo for damaging historical revisionism they made against us since 1970 till date. Thereafter will the likes of Amaechi and Wike be accepted as Igbos, they would however have to start as floor members by showing loyalty to Igbo cause through offering financial and otherwise support to Igbo agenda.
The idea of them becoming Igbo candidates for Nigerian presidency is out of question for foreseeable future.
You don't come from nowhere and become a leader of a group you never identified as its member, let alone served its objectives. Things have sequence. Membership comes first, after which as a floor member you have to show commitment to the group cause, rise through the ranks and become the group leader.
Ikwerre people must be thinking Ndiigbo are stupid people, if they ever believe we would accept an Ikwerre man as Igbo candidate for a national election.

Inukwa
Amaechi and Wike start as floor members? Those two names are bigger than most Igbo politicians and they have higher chance of becoming presidents than other Igbo men.
And Ikwerre don't owe Igbos any apology, Igbos rather owe the minority tribe in SS some apology cos in the actualization of Biafra that led to the civil war, the Igbos sidelined the other minority tribes and decided to do things without them, and these tribes treated the Igbos the way a betrayer should be treated, but nobody talks about what Igbo did, all they said is the minority tribes betrayed them. I think Igbos have a lot of apology to make, even though they are minority, u should know that u are landlocked and without them, Biafra is just a dream that will never come. We should know the root of a problem and know how to solve it instead of plucking the leaves while root is still buried

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

the presidency have not been micro zoned to the Southeast. those people will are eligible to contest as Southerners.

you can keep your Southeast slot to easterners
No one mentioned southerners here.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Please which state in Igbo is Amaechi from?

My prayer for APC is that they doesn't present Lie Mohammed as South South Presidential candidate in the future.

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo or Brand for 2500 Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Dummies are everywhere in shithole called Nigeria. There is/are no state in Igbo instead there is/are Igbo in a state.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
[s]Amaechi and Wike start as floor members? Those two names are bigger than most Igbo politicians and they have higher chance of becoming presidents than other Igbo men.
And Ikwerre don't owe Igbos any apology, Igbos rather owe the minority tribe in SS some apology cos in the actualization of Biafra that led to the civil war, the Igbos sidelined the other minority tribes and decided to do things without them, and these tribes treated the Igbos the way a betrayer should be treated, but nobody talks about what Igbo did, all they said is the minority tribes betrayed them. I think Igbos have a lot of apology to make, even though they are minority, u should know that u are landlocked and without them, Biafra is just a dream that will never come. We should know the root of a problem and know how to solve it instead of plucking the leaves while root is still buried[/s]
Nonsense! And who made you the spokesman of the Igbos? Face your tribe Mr man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 2:44pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:
Nonsense! And who made you the spokesman of the Igbos? Face your tribe Mr man.
Biafra will never come until u know who's the boss. If SS decides that no Biafra, forget it, nothing u fit do

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Biafra will never come until u know who's the boss. If SS decides that no Biafra, forget it, nothing u fit do
And do I look like a Biafran apologists? Face your tribe!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:
No one mentioned southerners here.

Ameachi, Wike are Southerners
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

Ameachi, Wike are Southerners
Lol! And so?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:
but you will add us to your Biafra

Nobody will add you as part of Biafra even through the blunder of invasion. Biafra has more than required productive people not to worry about goofy fools who do not know their ancestry lineage.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 2:48pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:
And do I look like a Biafran apologists? Face your tribe!
i do not care who u are o, I am telling u Biafra Don sink, only SS fit savage the situation.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Final list for possible Igbo Presidency 2023 candidate from my own perspective is listed below

FOR APC PARTY THE 2 TOP Igbo Candidate are as follow

1-- Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi -- River State

2--- Geoffrey Jideofor Kwusike Onyeama -- Enugu

FOR PDP PARTY TOP IGBO CANDIDATE

1--- Ezenwo Nyesom Wike - River State

2-- Peter Obi --- Anambra State

3---- Ifeanyi Okowa - Delta State

4-- Dave Umahi -- Ebonyi State

So Nigerian who among this candidates will you vote for in 2023 ?

Jacob the dreamer.

Final list indeed.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by adekolaelect(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
Enwhen:

STOP THIS NONSENSE , there many more qualified Igbo candidates than those SouthSouth u listed ,Okowa, Wike, Amaechi are not Igbo...why didn't u base your fact on his name Rotimi which is a Yoruba name, or don't u know that there are also similar Yoruba speaking tribe in Delta , does that makes them a Yoruba

Go do better work, this your work shows there no better option in Igbo and is very bad cos I know of many far better than all u listed there ....think well .
upon all your stories but you are unable to tell us one tangible Presidential candidate from Igbo land. A1 in theorilology and condemnlology but F9 in practicology and senselology. why is your life like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nobody will add you as part of Biafra even through the blunder of invasion. Biafra has more than required productive people not to worry about goofy fools who do not know their ancestry lineage.
The goofy fools keep telling u their ancestry lineage but ur brothers will always link them to Igbos
I think Igbos should tell us their ancestral lineage, cos we hear Israel, USA, Egypt etc.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2020
Enwhen:

STOP THIS NONSENSE , there many more qualified Igbo candidates than those SouthSouth u listed ,Okowa, Wike, Amaechi are not Igbo...why didn't u base your fact on his name Rotimi which is a Yoruba name, or don't u know that there are also similar Yoruba speaking tribe in Delta , does that makes them a Yoruba

Go do better work, this your work shows there no better option in Igbo and is very bad cos I know of many far better than all u listed there ....think well .

You do not have any pedigree whatsoever to declare a person such as Rotimi Amaechi as not Igbo when the man has publicly declared himself Igbo in more than two occasions.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Iceberg3: 2:52pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

I said it,you are a very big ....

Lzaa imhotep,what kinda human being is this?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
i do not care who u are o, I am telling u Biafra Don sink, only SS fit savage the situation.
And what if I tell you we don’t support Nnamdi Kanu’s idea of Biafra? Go round Igboland and ask, no true Igbo would want a Republic with countless ethnicities. We are satisfied with an Igbo only country in case the worst happens to Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

said the fool who worship an idiot who claim they are Jewish immigrants.

we should be asking to trace your ancestry .

no one wants to be part of Biafra. just keep it to the 5 southeast States.

Southsouth will get their own country if we ever want to leave
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
The goofy fools keep telling u their ancestry lineage but ur brothers will always link them to Igbos
I think Igbos should tell us their ancestral lineage, cos we hear Israel, USA, Egypt etc.
Igbos know their ancestry! Do you know yours?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:
Lol! And so?
you said no one mentioned Southerners
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:

which ancestry? Jewish immigrants?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Amaechi and Wike start as floor members? Those two names are bigger than most Igbo politicians and they have higher chance of becoming presidents than other Igbo men.
And Ikwerre don't owe Igbos any apology, Igbos rather owe the minority tribe in SS some apology cos in the actualization of Biafra that led to the civil war, the Igbos sidelined the other minority tribes and decided to do things without them, and these tribes treated the Igbos the way a betrayer should be treated, but nobody talks about what Igbo did, all they said is the minority tribes betrayed them. I think Igbos have a lot of apology to make, even though they are minority, u should know that u are landlocked and without them, Biafra is just a dream that will never come. We should know the root of a problem and know how to solve it instead of plucking the leaves while root is still buried

I shall love to be a member of your class where you teach what Igbo did. You can even start now.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 2:59pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:
And what if I tell you we don’t support Nnamdi Kanu’s idea of Biafra? Go round Igboland and ask, no true Igbo would want a Republic with countless ethnicities. We are satisfied with an Igbo only country in case the worst happens to Nigeria.
then I have no interest in arguing with people that reason like u since I also like a country of Igbo ethnicity.
My enemies are those that want to byforce Us(SS) in sharing same country with any other Nigerians. Anything that makes us break away from Nigeria( which we are not too concerned about breaking though) we will never agree to live with any tribe after seeing how most tribes behave against other tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Erosion2020: 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
If we're to go by Merit and one person who can turn things around for good... That person is Eng Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state.
I wish Nigeria should vote for the best candidate and forget about party affiliation.

Umahi for president2023.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:01pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:
As an Ijaw man, I am not as confused as the Igbos or Igbo speaking tribe

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

said the fool who worship an idiot who claim they are Jewish immigrants.

we should be asking to trace your ancestry .

no one wants to be part of Biafra. just keep it to the 5 southeast States.

Southsouth will get their own country if we ever want to leave

I shall never kick against southsouth or any other region from seceding from shithole called Nigeria. As a person of Igbo, I want Republic of Igbo land period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:
you said no one mentioned Southerners
It’s obvious you’re a kid. I don't dabble into back and forth argument Mr Southerner. Who said this? Only you diverted from the topic by mentioning southerners.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Ezewuzie01: 3:02pm On May 02, 2020
Erosion2020:
If we're to go by Merit and one person who can turn things around for good... That person is Eng Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state.
I wish Nigeria should vote for the best candidate and forget about party affiliation.

Umahi for president2023.
He is the best choice for Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:

maybe Igbo's are lost Jewish immigrants. they came to Nigeria and stole the language and culture of the riverine communities in the South

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Ezewuzie01: 3:06pm On May 02, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

okowa is a failure .. I think Amaechi Is the best choice for the igbos..
Ifeanyi Okowa is not a failure. He is doing well. If not that Dave Umahi is generally accepted choice for Igbo president, I would have suggested Okowa.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
As an Ijaw man, I am not as confused as the Igbos or Igbo speaking tribe
Bla bla bla. So what have you gained with your perfection?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 02, 2020
Erosion2020:

Umahi for president2023.

Which Umahi?

Na tipper go fall on him..

We need real Igbo man and not the other way round.

So we have to pick from Igbo states and not non igbo states.

Umahi no fit in.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:
but you will add us to your Biafra

Meet Nnamdi kanu that added you. He is not the one that put you in biafra.
Lame analysis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC State Legislators Endorse Yahaya Bello For 2023 Presidency, Mobilise Support / Court Nullifies Taraba APC Guber Primary, Orders Fresh Election In 14 Days / After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.