Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi (6120 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Goddyj(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeria with jokes!

So Amaechi is now an Igbo man; no longer a Niger Delta man

In order words, the Rivers and Delta States are no longer part of Niger Delta.
They are now Igbo States grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by TheMohican(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2020
willyo:

But one ur brothers is vainly arguing they'qe not Igbos. Amaechi, Nyesom, Ifeanyi are all Igbo names. The only difference is their state of origin. Thanks for speaking the truth.

Anybody that tries to disunify Ndiigbo is no brother of mine.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by willyo(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2020
TheMohican:

Anybody that tries to disunify Ndiigbo is no brother of mine.
Very blunt

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dogogo1900: 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Final list for possible Igbo Presidency 2023 candidate from my own perspective is listed below

FOR APC PARTY THE 2 TOP Igbo Candidate are as follow

1-- Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi -- River State

2--- Geoffrey Jideofor Kwusike Onyeama -- Enugu

FOR PDP PARTY TOP IGBO CANDIDATE

1--- Ezenwo Nyesom Wike - River State

2-- Peter Obi --- Anambra State

3---- Ifeanyi Okowa - Delta State

4-- Dave Umahi -- Ebonyi State

So Nigerian who among this candidates will you vote for in 2023 ?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dogogo1900: 12:07pm On May 05, 2020
Attachment by force,Rotimi Amaechi is from Niger Delta but that's okay, we the Niger Delta people won't mind having a second president.
Some people from a certain part of the country are very desperate to become relevant by all means.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dogogo1900: 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
When you know your tribe has no chance of being elected as president, all you can do is claim that every tribe is Igbo.
We are happy if the Igbos keep voting for our people to president but we the Niger Delta people will never vote an Igbo president.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Deebwebb: 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
i do not care who u are o, I am telling u Biafra Don sink, only SS fit savage the situation.
you are big foo*,we are all suffering in Nigeria and you are here talking crap like you don't know that if Biafra comes, we also get our own republic,our oil are been transported from east down to north our seaports are not working and you are here talking crap,but I suspect you are Yoruba acting like southsouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Deebwebb: 3:37pm On May 05, 2020
cryYoruba won't know what hit them,Illorin is already in the hands of the north,there next bus top is Lagos,just as they did to igbos by declaring river state no mans land after the war,same will happen soon,or do you think dangote refinery will spend all those money for Yoruba people,they have an agenda and very soon it will become clear,all Southerners will close if will keep staying in nigeria..

Funny enough If any riot breaks out in the north this people don't even know the difference between a Yoruba Christian or igbo or any other minority tribe they kill any southerners they see...
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 4:47pm On May 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
you are big foo*,we are all suffering in Nigeria and you are here talking crap like you don't know that if Biafra comes, we also get our own republic,our oil are been transported from east down to north our seaports are not working and you are here talking crap,but I suspect you are Yoruba acting like southsouth
for ur information, I do not like one Nigeria neither do I want biafra because there is no guarantee that Biafra won't do to us what Hausa is doing to them at the moment.
wen govt favoured them, they didn't shout SS/SE, no one knew our oil is taken up north, no one knows what we are suffering, our seas were polluted, both now that govt didn't favour them, they are shouting marginalized.
don't be a fool, no one cares about the ND, all we need to do is restructure Nigeria, everyone just want to rule and Ipob thought they could easily rule when tagged when minorities.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan This is when things were better for Igbos, did they care about us? one comment even suggested GEJ should just kick Yoruba out of Nigeria, check their comments.
Even if there is a Niger Delta republic, minorities will still be neglected among the major ND tribe, we should restructure the country and not to massage the problem.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Chibuzo15: 11:49am On May 25, 2020
Reading through all the comments here, I can only see lots of bad blood and tribalism , running deep among southerners.
One thing that every southerner should understand is that. Without unity, we stand no chance against the north.
The northerners vote en masse, their people even travel home during election in multitude just to make sure their candidate wins.

All this Niger Delta this, Biafra dat, Oduduwa this is all pointless. Although now S.W has a far better chance at presidency with help of APC Tinubu and Oshiomole, but what if the North betrays them ? It will end in history.

Now look at this bad blood between Igbo and S.S , see ehn.. whether you are Benin or Igala , or Ikwerre o or Delta. Just know that without unity the Northerners would keep ruling and maybe sometimes a S.W person too. For example Jonathan could only win because SS and SE supported him. Obviously S.W had no choice but to support him, but unfortunately he fell out of luck in second election, and just because S.W didn't support him he lost .

On the question of IPOB , with the state of things. Nigeria isn't as civilized as Britain , so I don't see any possible allowed secession in even a decade. And unfortunately other regions don't care abt the emotions and anger of every IPOB member ranting online. The other day I was watching Ngozi Okonjo interview on BBC Igbo, all I could see was IPOB rants. It's as if the members don't know the country we are in.

I think it's really a time for a rethink, I mean a big rethink. Everywhere I go, whether SW, SS, or SE . The northerners are looked at as uncivilised, backward people.
Then I looked at it, that how come such a group of people have been able to hold power compared to the so called hyper educated , multiple degree holding , people of the Southern region. The only answer is unity.

The truth is bitter, but lemme say this

The more the IPOB rants, the harder it would be for an Igbo to become president.

The more the SS rants against Igbo the harder it would be for a SS presidency.

SW I don't know, sitting on the fence can be good or bad. After 2023, we would know if that method paid off

Last last na southern unity we need , gracias
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by AhoadaRivers: 12:09pm On May 25, 2020
FlyoruB:
Atiku will defeat all of them in igboland. They only stand a chance as his VP. Atiku is the SE candidate in 2023. Better wake up to that fact.

Ofcourse, if APC shoots itself on the foot and give the ticket to yorubas in 2023, Atiku a core northerner with great national spread of support will face and defeat the yoruba.

PDP should wait for APC to unveil their flagbearer before ceeding the ticket any region.

Na small small dem dey chop food wey hot. 2023 will be hot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mega Mansion And Estate Video:Emefiele Mansion Vs Oshiomhole Mansion / Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos / German Government Not Happy With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.