Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,719 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi (6176 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I didn't see kanu when I replied you. You invented the name in your reply.

the discussion has widened into Kanu and his brand of Igbo's.
you should ignore if you didn't want to be part of it
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
@Juliusmalema: @Lostz: erosion2020 Take care guys, let me do something else. Stay safe bro
okay
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2020
pazienza:

Someone from Enu-ani (Anioma Delta), in the person of Ralph Uwaechue was made a two time president of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, so we already have a track record of giving equal opportunities to all proud Igbo groups in SS.
Egbema and Umuezekoha will be no exception.

No confused Bini people who mysteriously speak Igboid language ( be they from etche, Ogba, Ekpeye, Ikwerre) are comfortable with Igbo tag, they are not Igbos, they have repeatedly told us so since 1970. Now we agree with them, and we are saying they are not Igbos and that anyone from these confused Bini ancestors trying to claim Igbo is a fraud and must be publicly disgraced and exposed by Ndiigbo. I believe we (Igbos and confused Bini Igboid speaking groups) have finally reached an agreement on this identity issue.

You could not be more correct with the above post. Some of the dingbats even point to the name, Akalaka (Akaraka) the marks on the palm hand (destiny) which is unintelligible in Benin or Edo language as their progenitor from Benin. How low in the rungs of dumbass could these people descend?

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by willyo(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2020
Smoke55:
oga Chill South South Will Never Join Biafra! We The Igbos Need An Indegenous Biafra That Will Have Igbo As Their Official Language,stop Crying,dnt Burther Your Self Abt Biafra,focus On Your Niger Delta Republic Thankio.
Oga the south-south won't make same mistake they made with Nigeria. Biafra is landlock. We can't keep feeding children we didn't breed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Biafra will never come until u know who's the boss. If SS decides that no Biafra, forget it, nothing u fit do

This is a rant of an ant. In the anal of military warfare, areas under the occupation of the invaders or invading force do not have any say on how the war progresses. During the Nigeria/Biafra war, most of the areas which made up the so-called South-south were under military occupation. I have not seen anything that will change the outcome in future. In fact, some of these areas could be expendable.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Erosion2020: 4:06pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We can't an infuse of Hausa and Tiv blood to come and stand as Igbo... Alu.

Let's see Umahi foot outside and let's know who send him..

O biara onye, onugho owuru Ujo...

We need Igbo candidates not people that their Igboness is still under doubt.
blabbing.
Read this rubbish post of yours again.
Abeg I dey busy
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Smoke55: 4:11pm On May 02, 2020
willyo:

Oga the south-south won't make same mistake they made with Nigeria. Biafra is landlock. We can't keep feeding children we didn't breed
we Are Saying Same Thing,you Shouldnt Be Emotional,you Can Live,swim And Drink Your Water Or Coastal Ways,we Are Ok With Our 5 Landlock South East Igbo Speaking States,we Will Never Also Make The Mistake Ojukwu Did By Adding You Guys In Our Biafra Thankio.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by YungMillionaire: 4:17pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Amaechi and Wike start as floor members? Those two names are bigger than most Igbo politicians and they have higher chance of becoming presidents than other Igbo men.
And Ikwerre don't owe Igbos any apology, Igbos rather owe the minority tribe in SS some apology cos in the actualization of Biafra that led to the civil war, the Igbos sidelined the other minority tribes and decided to do things without them, and these tribes treated the Igbos the way a betrayer should be treated, but nobody talks about what Igbo did, all they said is the minority tribes betrayed them. I think Igbos have a lot of apology to make, even though they are minority, u should know that u are landlocked and without them, Biafra is just a dream that will never come. We should know the root of a problem and know how to solve it instead of plucking the leaves while root is still buried

how did Igbos betray the minority tribes?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by pazienza(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

Bros I know you are twisted because of silly shenanigans perpetrated by certain goons in Nigeria. However when a man publicly declared himself an Igbo in more than occasions, it is pertinent to believe him and regard him as so.

Nwanne, Amaechi is a typical Ikwerre man looking to exploit Igbo emotional attachment to Ikwerre for his own personal benefit. We should know better.
Amaechi is Igbo when doing so offers him protection from Igbo criticism, like when under his watch a national railway system was proposed without SE benefiting. When Ndiigbo kicked, Amaechi claimed he is Igbo and couldn't marginalize Igbo. He also claimed Igbo when he came to SE to search for Igbo votes for Buhari.

But when its convenient, he stops being Igbo and refer to Ndiigbo as "they" , see this :

I don’t know what they will do now for voting against the APC,” he said.

“For refusing to support the APC, they cannot come to the table to demand the presidency slot.

“For people like us in the APC, if the Igbo had come and voted Buhari, they would boldly tell Mr President and the National Chairman of the party that presidency should go the Southeast since the South-south; South-west and North-west have produced president. What argument would the Southeast come up with now to convince anybody that they deserve the slot for 2023 president?”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/amaechi-igbo-dont-have-anything-to-bargain-for-2023-presidency/amp

No one refer to a group he is part of as "they". If Amaechi were Igbo, it would have been "We". The truth cannot be buried. Ndiigbo must snap out of emotionalism and embrace pragmatism.

I also remember Igbophobic comments he made when Abia recovered her oil wells stollen by Rivers. Amaechi went into meltdown as the governor of Rivers state and asked GEJ to stop treating them as "Biafrans".

Amaechi is a typical Ikwerre opportunist who claim Igbo when its expedient and bash us or deny us when its helpful to do so. We must endeavor to purge the likes of him from our midst and from using us.

You don't become Igbo by claiming to be Igbo on newspaper, after all, we all know that Dakuku peterside is Ijaw,yet he claimed Igbo during Rivers election in desperate bid to win over Igbo votes in Rivers. Ndiigbo need to do better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by willyo(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2020
Smoke55:
we Are Saying Same Thing,you Shouldnt Be Emotional,you Can Live,swim And Drink Your Water Or Coastal Ways,we Are Ok With Our 5 Landlock South East Igbo Speaking States,we Will Never Also Make The Mistake Ojukwu Did By Adding You Guys In Our Biafra Thankio.
Oga tell NK wey wan die on top s/s that story
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by YungMillionaire: 4:28pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
As ur teacher, I'm giving u the assignment to read and make research.
SS minority tribes were on same page with Igbos until the Igbos decided to do things on their own wile sidelining the minority tribes, the minority tribe got offended and didn't provide the necessary support the Igbos needed again cos they also decided to leave the Igbos do things on their own, after the Igbos lost the fight without those minority tribes help, they start calling them betrayers.
The Igbos lost the war cos of their pride and that pride is still present in this generation of Igbos,NK will do anything to make Igbos be on the goodbook of SS if he wants to have a chance of winning, that is why he didn't respond to Asari Dokubo. Na u weh no understand anything go insult the SS but they will be ur greatest ally.

That's true though. Asari called the entire Igbo race Ijaw slaves and Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB did not make a pip. It tells you that Asari/Ijaws are Boss to Kanu/Igbos.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 02, 2020
Erosion2020:
blabbing. Read this rubbish post of yours again. Abeg I dey busy
My message is clear.
Stop bringing Umahi into issues of such importance.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by YungMillionaire: 4:33pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Igbo topics to dey sweet u..
You should be concerned more about Ijaw nation and Independence.

Ijaws are no longer Biafrans?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by YungMillionaire: 4:37pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We don't need second hand Igbos. The candidate must be picked from what we call Igbo states. Igbo bu Igbo.
Umahi candidate cannot fly and we know that. He can't even stand tall because he doesn't have the clout. He is just a noise maker and a dictator. I wonder who classified that axis as Igbos. Ogbonnaya on is as dismissed as ever in APC.

Are you questioning the bonafide Igbo status of Eboyians? Are you serious or just joking?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 4:38pm On May 02, 2020
YungMillionaire:

That's true though. Asari called the entire Igbo race Ijaw slaves and Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB did not make a pip. It tells you that Asari/Ijaws are Boss to Kanu/Igbos.
The Igbos and the south south tribes were on same book, but when Ojukwu declared war on Nigeria, he left the SS and decided to fight Nigeria with the help of Igbos alone, this angered the south south because they thought Igbos never saw them as anything and could make a decision on their own even though that decision concerned the entire region. Today u could hear that SS betrayed Igbos but that's not really what happened, SS had to wash their hands off thanks to the mistake of Ojukwu and Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by LLobiorah: 4:38pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Which Umahi?

Na tipper go fall on him..

We need real Igbo man and not the other way round.

So we have to pick from Igbo states and not non igbo states.

Umahi no fit in.

2023 is still far, stop lamenting Oga!
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 4:42pm On May 02, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Ijaws are no longer Biafrans?
Ijaws and every other tribe are very careful of what Igbos may have up their sleeve, personally I see the Igbos as cunning and backstabbers, that hasn't changed after 50years ago. Even Nigeria didn't trust the Igbos.
They made a mistake that even their grand children will suffer, u don't try to outsmart ur allies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by awakeuche(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2020
pazienza:

Nwanne, Amaechi is a typical Ikwerre man looking to exploit Igbo emotional attachment to Ikwerre for his own personal benefit. We should know better.
Amaechi is Igbo when doing so offers him protection from Igbo criticism, like when under his watch a national railway system was proposed without SE benefiting. When Ndiigbo kicked, Amaechi claimed he is Igbo and couldn't marginalize Igbo. He also claimed Igbo when he came to SE to search for Igbo votes for Buhari.

But when its convenient, he stops being Igbo and refer to Ndiigbo as "they" , see herehttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/amaechi-says-igbos-do-not-deserve-the-slot-for-2023-presidency/x1l95vx.amp

You hit the nail on the head, if you go to the north and see ikwerre people, you would never believe it as they identify as Igbo especially those living in sabon Geri.
But when you travel back to port Harcourt, Igbo identity stops, in the north they do this for protection, going around calling Igbos nwannem' o but change instantly when they go back home.
If an Hausa man calls them Igbo man, they don't argue especially the ones who do business in the north, they join in the meetings and everything but separate themselves once they go home.
What kind of evil is that.
I shall be discussing this in our next ogbako, we need to know our brothers and our enemies biko.
Enough is enough

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by LLobiorah: 4:43pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We don't need second hand Igbos. The candidate must be picked from what we call Igbo states. Igbo bu Igbo.

Umahi candidate cannot fly and we know that. He can't even stand tall because he doesn't have the clout. He is just a noise maker and a dictator. I wonder who classified that axis as Igbos.

Ogbonnaya on is as dismissed as ever in APC.

2023 dy far Oga. Since 2019, you still dy carry this burden for heart. Nawa o!
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by michae1004: 4:44pm On May 02, 2020
pazienza:
Amaechi and Wike are not Igbos and can not represent Ndiigbo. They are Ikwerres, Riversmen SSners whose ancestors descended from Bini and have had their turn through GEJ between 2010- 2015.
They would have to wait for SS turn, they can't reap where they not only didn't sow, but scattered.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by pazienza(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2020
awakeuche:

You hit the nail on the head, if you go to the north and see ikwerre people, you would never believe it as they identify as Igbo especially those living in sabon Geri.
But when you travel back to port Harcourt, Igbo identity stops, in the north they do this for protection, going around calling Igbos nwannem' o but change instantly when they go back home.
If an Hausa man calls them Igbo man, they don't argue especially the ones who do business in the north, they join in the meetings and everything but separate themselves once they go home.
What kind of evil is that.
I shall be discussing this in our next ogbako, we need to know our brothers and our enemies biko.
Enough is enough

Do well and discuss it.
Make sure you expel them all from your meetings, they are opportunists.
Additionally, make it a point to tell them repeatedly that they are not Igbos but confused Bini people. Do well to react harshly whenever an ignorant northerner tries to refer them as Igbo.
Point out to them that they are not.

It's time Ndiigbo gets our house in order. We need to take out all trashes and opportunists siphoning us. So that we can thrive and grow once more.

Chukwu gozie gi as you engage in this Nobel task for the benefit of unborn Igbo generations.

Dalu cool

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by pazienza(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Umahi candidate cannot fly and we know that. He can't even stand tall because he doesn't have the clout. He is just a noise maker and a dictator. I wonder who classified that axis as Igbos.

Ogbonnaya on is as dismissed as ever in APC.

You are not serious.
Ebonyi and Umahi are bona-fide proud Igbos. You have not the right to deny them their rights.
If Umahi be the best candidate we can offer, so be it, he would have to represent us.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Are you dense? Why would Nnamdi Kanu add relevance to a prodigal son. Asari's grandmother was Igbo. I guess Asari was talking in relation to himself. There no way a group regarded as sojourner can enslave anybody.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2020
Peter Obi stands out. The rest won't even make it past the primaries

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by haffaze777(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2020
I can vote rotimi amechi or dave umahi,that useless liar called obi chinko na baba go punish am,Oya pigs u can now die on top my matter grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Smoke55: 5:45pm On May 02, 2020
willyo:

Oga tell NK wey wan die on top s/s that story
lolz Kanu Never Said You Guys Must Join Biafra,he Proposed Refrendum,which We The Igbos Opposed,we Dnt Need To Give You Guys Option,you Joining Biafra Have Been Totally Ruled Out! Go Form Your Niger Delta Republic,we Need Biafra That Constitute The 5 Igbos Speaking State Of The East.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Smoke55: 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
i do not care who u are o, I am telling u Biafra Don sink, only SS fit savage the situation.
go And Savage Your Tribe And The Proposed Niger Delta Republic Dream Of Ur Hero Adaka Boro First,before Saving Biafra! We The Igbos In The East Dnt Need You Guy In Our Biafra!! We Are Better Off In Forming Our Indegenous Country That Constitute The 5 Igbo Speaking States.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Smoke55: 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
As ur teacher, I'm giving u the assignment to read and make research.
SS minority tribes were on same page with Igbos until the Igbos decided to do things on their own wile sidelining the minority tribes, the minority tribe got offended and didn't provide the necessary support the Igbos needed again cos they also decided to leave the Igbos do things on their own, after the Igbos lost the fight without those minority tribes help, they start calling them betrayers.
The Igbos lost the war cos of their pride and that pride is still present in this generation of Igbos,NK will do anything to make Igbos be on the goodbook of SS if he wants to have a chance of winning, that is why he didn't respond to Asari Dokubo. Na u weh no understand anything go insult the SS but they will be ur greatest ally.
oga We Dnt Need South South In Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by willyo(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2020
Smoke55:
lolz Kanu Never Said You Guys Must Join Biafra,he Proposed Refrendum,which We The Igbos Opposed,we Dnt Need To Give You Guys Option,you Joining Biafra Have Been Totally Ruled Out! Go Form Your Niger Delta Republic,we Need Biafra That Constitute The 5 Igbos Speaking State Of The East.
I pray
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 6:13pm On May 02, 2020
Smoke55:
oga We Dnt Need South South In Biafra!
u have no choice.
it's not u who don't need SS, rather it's the SS who dosent need u.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Okoroawusa: 6:13pm On May 02, 2020
egalitarianism:

I followed your earlier post before this your so called finalized lists where you said if there's no Igbo presidency, there will be another civil war. I don't know whether you think it's being given out as gifts.
Haven't said that, I have some questions for you and your brethren in regards of Easterner's aspiration in APC and other parties
Firstly, please do you still remember the exegesis of APC was the merger of two major political parties representing two major regions. If one region completed her slot, what is expected of the second region? Give the slot out?
Secondly, Is APC not an occultic/evil Muslim party again that you people want to vy from?
Thirdly, who are you expecting to vote the Igbos? The Yorubas and Hausas you call names? The Muslims you hate without hiding it?
Lastly, What about the agitation for biafra? No voting declaration by Ipob? Is Nigeria no More a zoo republic?
Well said...these questions need urgent n honest answers. With out those answers then make everybody go siddon.

I am igbo but a hypocrite I am not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Smoke55: 6:20pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
u have no choice.
it's not u who don't need SS, rather it's the SS who dosent need u.
ok We Dont Need Each Other,can We Now Rest? You Guys Are The Ones Always Crying That Igbos Are Forcing You To Join Biafra,now I Have Cleared Ur Doupt That We Are Neither Forcing You Nor Need You In Biafra.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags / Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.